• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has begun. Go shout from the rooftops about your favorite runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Fire Emblem Pokemafia!

Memesy

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 8, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Psychic
Aww, I was hoping for mutual destruction. Funny story, I don't think either KitKat or me had any blood on our hands, so really, we were innocent.

Akane

Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 7, 2021
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This pokèmon rarely does anything useful. He may seem like a female at first, but he actually just "loves" anime girls. His waifu is Akane.
Ehi, I think this game was actually really fun! Expecially theorycrafting every single split and finding where I had some winning chances, even when my faction completely died.
I guess I misplayed though, I should have voted Serra immediately. I wanted to reach a 1/1/2 split, where the faction with the 2 players actually loses, and that could have happened if we didn't lynch anyone. But actually, it was much easier to reach it if I had voted for Serra. I just needed not to night kill anyone and the split was going to be 1/2/1, where Esmond loses.

Anemone

yeah i know about the fish
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type