• The Writer's Locke will be on hiatus from now until August 2nd. Read more about it here. Thanks for sticking by us. Looking forward to seeing you all again when we're back!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Final Team Frequency v3

Thread Description
A compilation of everyone who made it to the end!

Neotornado

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
Electric, Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
Kinda odd that its been almost 18 months since the last time I've posted here and I only have one more eligible run (I've done 5 since then but 4 have been romhacks) so with that in mind, here's that grass + electric randomlocke I finally completed.

Pokemon Shield (only grass and electric types allowed, and needed to be paired with one another)
Eldegoss + Morpeko
Leafeon + Rotom-W
Stunfisk + Cherrim

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
This ghost tries to be studious and businesslike, but will squee or keysmash easily. They would love to cuddle every adorable cat in the world.
Do monolockes of vanilla games count here? If so I have one just now kashfdksj

Fire Red (mono-poison)

Venusaur, Arbok, Venomoth, Nidoqueen, Tentacruel, Muk

aka: "how one paraflinch snake held her own against many Psychic types, and died saving the team from Blue's hax-level Exeggutor"

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just won’t make cents.
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
A person who does both comics and runs and whatnot. Okay then.
X: Delphox, Machamp, Gliscor, Durant, Bibarel, Ampharos

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
Emerald: Beautifly, Hariyama, Solrock, Wailord, Walrein, Cradily

Solrock would have survived if Rock Slide KOed Gyarados at the very end, but it was a range and I had to sac it. If I wasn't Intimidated, or if I'd not had an attack decreasing nature, Solrock would have made it I think. Guess that's what happens when you lose Manectric in Victory Road and your whole plan falls apart.

labrecqb

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 29, 2021
Long time lurker, first time poster

Fire Red no items in battle, no overleveling, set mode - Snorlax, Magneton, Venomoth, Golem, Crobat, Golduck

I had no idea that turning off trade evolutions to get Golem would mean the Golbat that swept Erika after my Pigeotto *and* my Spearow died would eventually become the Crobat that saved the run after my Dodrio died in Victory Road

If I hadn't misclicked on the rival, Golduck would've survived too...I miss that funky duck

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
With labrecqb and Arbitrary's new submissions, we have an update! Not much has happened, but Snorlax (Who already came back to the top 10 last time) has jumped ahead of Lapras by one entry.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend!

labrecqb

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 29, 2021
Leaf Green no items in battle, no overleveling, set mode - Starmie, Blastoise, Hypno, Aerodactyl, Venomoth, Kingler

Weird lopsided team thanks to a really awfully played middle game, but Starmie almost soloed the E4 and Champion (literally only swapped it out for Blastoise on Jynx because it was asleep [it had natural cure though, so if I didn't one shot it might have gone back in], and Hypno on Alakazam because I gave it shadow ball and I wanted to give someone else something to do lol)

On a different note, I've tried to create an account on the leaderboard but keep getting error messages - I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong :/

Lunar Sloth

Shooting Star
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 23, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Any
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
I did a no healing in batle Platinum nuzlocke and recently beat the Elite Four and Cynthia. It was tons of fun.

I got really attached to these mons, This was my team:
Torterra
Luxray
Gastrodon
Scizor
Roserade
Umbreon

Torterra died vs Lucian's Gallade. I got crit by Psycho Cut after setting up a Curse. I was so sad :(
Roserade died vs Cynthia's Milotic, I used Giga Drain thinking nothing of it, but it had Mirror Coat 😭

pikasphere

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 30, 2019
I was just reminiscing on my past nuzlockes, so here are they, in the order that I did them:

Y: Chesnaught, Electrode, Azumarill, Florges, Ariados, Trevenant

Platinum: Crobat, Chimecho, Gligar, Abomasnow, Azumarill, Magnezone

White: Durant, Alomomola, Vanilluxe, Cinccino, Accelgor, Haxorus

Sun: Crobat, Mudsdale, Mimikyu, Wishiwashi, Decidueye, Gyarados

Ultra Moon: Umbreon, Florges, Alolan Raichu, Minior, Mienshao, Hippowdon

Shield: Coalossal, Gyarados, Corviknight, Sandaconda, Skuntank, Shiinotic

It gets worse each time lol

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
All entries up to post 170 are done. Thank you all so much!

energyball3

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 7, 2020
I did 3 locked this year, wiped to either the E4 or Champion in all of them:
HeartGold Wedlocke (no healing items in battle, no levelling past a limit):
Golduck × Tangrowth
Nidoking × Hypno
Forretress × Togetic
White 2 Nuzlocke (no healing items in battle, level limit, set mode): I lost my Serperior and Swanna in Victory Road, and after that I lost the motivation to train up new party members so Golduck and Bouffalant were added to the team despite being severely underlevelled:
Bisharp
Cofagrigus
Ninetales
Golduck
Bouffalant
Ultra Sun Wedlocke (3 healing items per pair, level limit):
Through incredibly good luck I had zero deaths between the third trial and the seventh one. Lost my Malamar to a crit Dragon Pulse from Ultra Necrozma, which it would've lived otherwise since Necrozma was at -2 special attack due to Topsy Turvy. Then I lost my team carrying pair of Mudsdale and Gyarados to a miscalculation and misclick during the Ribombee trial. I then trained up another pair, which I lost to Gladion, and then I lost my Alolan Raichu to a crit Crunch from a wild Glalie while grinding in Mt. Lanakila.
Sylveon × Incineroar
Delphox × Alolan Dugtrio
Krookodile × Crustle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)