• Episode Three of The Writer's Locke is now live! We bid a find farewell to Healing Wish and Tightrope this episode. Also, we'll be chatting about disability and neurodivergence in character writing, and speaking to a debut author!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Final Team Frequency v3

Thread Description
A compilation of everyone who made it to the end!

Agent Nein

Southern Cryptid
Hacker
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 6, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Highly reclusive, but responsive to being summoned
Was told I should throw mine in here so

White no heals in battle: Maractus, Archeops, Haxorus, Reuniclus, Samaurott, Zekrom

Reactions: Dee

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
I finally have a contribution after a year and a half!

Moon wonderlocke: Decidueye, Hydreigon, Flygon (shiny), Charizard, Kabutops, Lucario

This run seemed like it would never end, because I kept getting things I wanted to use, so I had to stop to grind them (I had 16 'mons in rotation at one point). Eventually pared it down (S/O to @Neotornado for the help) and they crushed the league, although Flygon had several close calls.

(Also all the old teams carried over, right? I don't have to repeat the ~20 from it?)

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I finally have a contribution after a year and a half!

Moon wonderlocke: Decidueye, Hydreigon, Flygon (shiny), Charizard, Kabutops, Lucario

This run seemed like it would never end, because I kept getting things I wanted to use, so I had to stop to grind them (I had 16 'mons in rotation at one point). Eventually pared it down (S/O to @Neotornado for the help) and they crushed the league, although Flygon had several close calls.

(Also all the old teams carried over, right? I don't have to repeat the ~20 from it?)
All the old teams have carried over! It's just that I've slacked off on this thread. At this point I may have to give it away to someone else to lighten my load.

Mr Spaz

I caught the big– OH SHIT
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him/It
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying, Ghost
All the old teams have carried over! It's just that I've slacked off on this thread. At this point I may have to give it away to someone else to lighten my load.
Which was the last post you've counted from? I can tally them up from there if I have the time

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Cool, Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Which was the last post you've counted from? I can tally them up from there if I have the time
Thank you all for these new updates to cap off our weekend! I'll be compiling this, the past new teams, and anything later on into the rankings by next weekend.

Let's Go Eevee: Eevee, Victreebel, Snorlax, Omastar, Weezing, Articuno
I recall it was around the end of 2019.

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
My first Sword run is definitely in there (nobody else has brought Barraskewda, Mr Rime and Dubwool to the end in this thread yet) - it might have been up towards the end of page 2?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)