• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

• Episode Nine of The Writer's Locke podcast is now available for stream or download! This episode contains a discussion segment on gjinka nuzlockes, as well as the continuations of all our fabulous featured stories.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.

Final Team Frequency v3

Thread Description
A compilation of everyone who made it to the end!

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
Crystal VC (both E4 and Red)
Feraligatr, Crobat, Sandslash, Shiny Electabuzz, Espeon, Miltank

I'm off work due to Coronavirus lockdown, so why not. Electabuzz was from the Odd Egg, so not a full odds shiny (you have a 2% chance of getting a shiny Elekid alone), but still the first shiny I've ever taken to the end of a run, nuzlocke or otherwise. She ended the fight with Red's Blastoise, his last Pokemon, with beeping strats.

MaskXP

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
Fire, Ice
Just completed my just run.

Black 2: Crobat, Gothitelle, Liepard, Seviper, Jellicent, Throh

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
White:

Samurott, Gigalith, Throh, Scolipede, Sigilyph, Chandelure

No healing in battle = lots of deaths to N and Ghetsis despite being deathless up to this point. Chandelure's could have easily been avoided, but I didn't think my Red health Samurott would outspeed and OHKO Bisharp at the end. Not only did he do that, but Ghetsis also predicted my switch and used Stone Edge anyway.

NekoSuave

TFW you lose someone you love to a crit.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice
Red: Charizard, Nidoking, Pidgeot, Vileplume, Alakazam, Gyarados

NotAtAll

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 20, 2020
Platinum: Empoleon, Gardevoir, Electivire, Bronzong, Tentacruel, Golem.

Tentacruel and Golem died to Lucien's Gallade. Bronzong gave his life up to set up crucial reflect on Cynthia's Garchomp.

No items in battle and went to E4 with everyone on level 58. My first beaten Nuzlocke.

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
White 2:

Emboar, Cinccino, Alomomola, Cobalion, Swanna, Beheeyem

I know Cobalion was a bit cheap, but I couldn't resist and I still caught him without using the Master Ball despite banning healing items in battle. Cinccino's Rock Blast missed right at the very end, but then Archeops missed as well. Plus Swanna took a +1 Dual Chop from Haxorus which I'm certain was a range since the first hit did pretty much half health. This was a full team, but it was not without exciting clutch moments.

EDIT: Have another.

Sword: Rillaboom, Bewear, Perrserker, Frosmoth, Cramorant, Gyarados

Gyarados beat most of the team but I didn't dynamax against Seismitoad and he died, while Cramorant went down to a very unlucky crit to Charizard. Luckily I gave my Perrserker an Occa Berry and he Metal Bursted to Victory. Man the endgame was annoying here, I guess I just got impatient.

Last edited:

PageEmperor

Did you bring a light? (No?)
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Just a guy with way to many ongoing Nuzlockes.
Black 2: Altaria, Stoutland, Bisharp, Skarmory, Serperior, Terrakion

Chess

birds can't hurt me these shades are gucci
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Team Omega
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
They/Them/She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Grass
Pokédex Entry
can be bribed with shiny objects and spices to do household repairs. utterly incapable of many things, but does them anyway
Black2: Samurott, Lapras, Octillery, Pelipper, Basculin, Dewgong

NekoSuave

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice
Gold (Red): Feraligatr, Pidgeot, Butterfree, Golem, Ampharos, Alakazam

Last edited:

Lunar Sloth

Shooting Star
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 23, 2020
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
Any pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
I just finished an Ultra Moon nuzlocke I've been doing without using any items in battle! It was uh. pretty deadly overall. my final team was:

Alolan Raichu, Gyarados, Jellicent, Weavile, Alolan Dugtrio, Dragalge.

Lost both my Dugtrio and Dragalge to Molayne. I wanted to take Dugtrio all the way, it was my oldest living mon. I thought he could take out Molayne's Metagross with an expert belt EQ, but I was sorrowly mistaken and it just barely lived. Poor Dugtrio got OHKO'd with a hammer arm :(

Gyarados was definitely the MVP at the end, such a ridiculously good pokemon.

SnackyTheSylph

a weapon to surpass metal gear
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 28, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ground
Pokédex Entry
I SWALLOW SLUDGE TO TRANSFORM MYSELF
Blue: Charizard, Gyarados, Victreebel, Dragonite, Golem, Zapdos

Black: Beartic, Volcarona, Tornadus, Klinklang, Simisear, Jellicent

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
Crystal, Red beaten: Quagsire, Tentacruel, Slowbro, Feraligatr, Suicune, Gyarados

Alba Corbina

Kanto League Champion
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 26, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fairy
Pokemon Sword: Seismatoad, Corviknight, Vileplume, Crustle, Chandelure, Arctozolt

Lemurro

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Rock
Pokemon Moon: Incineroar, Bastiodon, Mudsdale

Arbitrary

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fighting
Blue VC:
Venusaur, Nidoking, Ninetales, Dodrio, Starmie, Articuno

Lorelei was the hardest - I tried to use Venusaur's Growth to take advantage of the badge boost glitch, and I missed twice in a row with Sleep Powder, then got a crit against Dewgong that nullified the glitch boosts, and then got crit by Jynx down to 9HP and frozen. The rest was pretty easy: Articuno was mostly to reduce grinding after losing a Kabuto I had intended to use, but got a lot of mileage on Lance and Gaz. Ninetales and Dodrio did nothing against the Indigo Plateau, but were very useful in getting this far.

Then again, I got the lucky 5% Nidoran male after a dupe, and Starmie is just insane in RBY.

Lemurro

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 31, 2020
Nature
Docile
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Rock
Shield: Eldegoss, Corviknight, Quagsire, Ninetales, Grapploct

NekoSuave

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Ice
Ruby: Manectric, Flygon, Starmie, Absol, Altaria, Bellossom

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)