• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Final Team Frequency v3

Thread Description
A compilation of everyone who made it to the end!

NekoSuave

TFW you lose someone you love to a crit.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Red: Pidgeot, Dugtrio, Mew, Seaking, Ditto, Cloyster

I'm doing a series of Nuzlockes where any Pokémon that survive all the way to the Hall of Fame can't be used in future runs, hence why I used Mew (again) and Ditto. Though Ditto did take out Lorelei's Dewgong, so I can't be too annoyed at it.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
From my Black 2 Factorylocke run:

Black 2: Magnezone, Beheeyem, Metagross, Golurk, Zoroark, Chandelure

Neotornado

Kanto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
White 2: Emboar, Beartic, Zorua, Starmie, Claydol, Crustle
Claydol was never touched during the E4 so literally anything could have been in that slot lol

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
Red STABless:
Charizard, Nidoking, Gengar, Poliwrath, Kingler, Rhydon

Nidoking, Kingler, and Rhydon didn't contribute at all to the Elite Four, and the latter two didn't do much in any major battle. You know what the scariest part was? Pidgeot using Mirror Move on Charizard's Swords Dance, then surviving a +2 Body Slam and retaliating with a +2 Sky Attack that almost killed me. Then Charizard levelled up just in time for Alakazam so I lost the badge boost glitch, then I still outsped it anyway and defeated it in a single hit, leaving Poliwrath to Amnesia sweep the rest.

Draknir

Fear the Deer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Been a while since I posted, but I figured I'd do this one since it's the first one of this game:

Shining Pearl: Roserade, Machamp, Steelix, Manaphy, Mew, Jirachi

Yes, all three available mythicals but the main rule I used was when something dies, I go with the next Pokemon in line and I got all three in quick succession. (Minor BDSP team spoilers) Steelix should have survived, tanking a crit, +4 Attack STAB Earthquake from Garchomp with 1 HP thanks to friendship but Garchomp's ability isn't Sand Veil and I had Steelix use Gyro Ball. I hadn't spoiled myself on that so it came out of nowhere.

pikamewphlosion

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 1, 2019
Platinum: Empoleon, Machamp, Roserade, Rotom-A, Rapidash, Porygon-Z

no league deaths, let’s goooooo! Seriously, this has been my all around best run of a non Kanto game to date, with only 3 deaths: a Crit tackle kill on mu Psyduck vs rival on 203, innatentive Bide in eterna forest forced me to sack Staravia, and my Crobat was OHKO’d by a Crit Shadow Force from a Lonely Giratina-O with “relatively superior potential”. A hell of a way to go

Users who are viewing this thread