• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Feature team invited you to check out the Hidden Gem Showcase! Give a little love to your favorite runs you think more people should know about!
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Final Team Frequency v3

Thread Description
A compilation of everyone who made it to the end!

Neotornado

Kanto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
Pokemon Sun: (randomized A-golem the starter but I ended up hitting a-geodude as a dupe later on)
A-Golem, Pyukumuku, A-Muk, Alakazam, Meganium, Palossand

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Rock
Pokédex Entry
Oh, so when Onix eats rocks and soil, it's fine, but when I do it, it's suddenly "an affront to nature" and "destroying Mrs. Crenshaw's zen garden"?
Crystal, through Red: Steelix, Umbreon, Wigglytuff, Rapidash, Arbok, Starmie (was a Staryu for the Lance battle)
Red: Butterfree, Venusaur, Electrode, Snorlax, Gyarados, Golbat
Yellow: Lapras, Pikachu, Primeape, Wigglytuff, Hypno, Nidoqueen
Crystal, through Red: Golem, Ariados, Hypno, Noctowl, Feraligatr, Unown
Silver, through Red: Meganium, Machamp, Beedrill, Slowking, Raticate, Steelix (was an Onix for the Lance battle)

Arbitrary

Conqueror of the Azalea Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
Silver (both E4 and Red):
Typhlosion, Ampharos, Slowking, Umbreon, Machamp, Steelix

My first ever Silver run had all of Typhlosion/Umbreon/Machamp, and so did many other Johto runs back in the day, so it's really nostalgic to have them all on the same team. Steelix also replaced a Golem as I only caught Onix in Victory Road, but come on. Steelix is such a cool Pokemon. Not keeping Golem made Fire types harder, but Gen 2 Johto isn't that challenging anyway.

Tomy

Derp
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 6, 2020
Platinum :
Empoleon, Gyarados, Staraptor, Togekiss, Machamp, Roserade

So, this is my sixth perfect Nuzlocke. Really fun team although a bit unbalanced, with some problematic shared weaknesses (4 were weak to Electric with Gyarados being a double).
This, first Platinum playthrough of all time - Enjoyed it a lot !

Neotornado

Kanto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
I need to buy a pro account? (He/Him)
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Grass
Pokédex Entry
Broke his own romhack with an egg. Still not sure how.
Pokemon Omega Ruby:
Stoutland, Swalot (shiny), Kricketune, Pelipper, Lairon, Shiftry
If the post-credits rival fight is discounted (I'm counting it), then lairon survived as well.

War Anvil

Life is too short to be little.
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
I like your Sakurai, but not your players. Your players are so unlike your Sakurai.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks, everyone! I'm done with all the tallies up to post #206.

Nate

A friend
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Rock
Pokédex Entry
Oh, so when Onix eats rocks and soil, it's fine, but when I do it, it's suddenly "an affront to nature" and "destroying Mrs. Crenshaw's zen garden"?
Let's Go Eevee: Partner Eevee, Golem, Blastoise, Ninetales, Hypno, Victreebel

Users who are viewing this thread