• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Nuzlocke General Final Team Frequency 4.0

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Tracking the Most Successful Pokemon in Nuzlocking

SprungGeoduck

Conqueror of the Olivine Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Beautiful
EYYYYY i finished a nuzlocke for the first time in a little while

Red: Charizard, Nidoking, Fearow, Alakazam, Dragonite, Magneton

labrecqb

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 29, 2021
Continuing my quest to conquer Kanto with as many mons I've never used before as possible! So far (counting this run) I've won with 40 unique fully evolved Kanto pokemon (plus Crobat and Kingdra, due to Universal Pokemon Randomizer shenanigans - Golbat and Seadra are still on the list). This means I'm more than halfway done - 39 pokemon remain!

No items in battle, level cap, set mode.

Fire Red: Lapras, Primeape, Persian, Aerodactyl, Parasect, Rapidash

ABAP

Itinerant Runner
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 8, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Psychic
Posting my two most recent runs:

Crystal (Red):
Feraligatr, Espeon, Tentacruel, Magneton

Shield:
Cinderace, Mr Rime, Obstagoon, Copperajah, Wheezing-Galar

theoblivinator

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 15, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
Last edited:

labrecqb

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 29, 2021
Continuing my quest to conquer Kanto with as many mons I've never used before as possible! So far (counting this run) I've won with 45 unique fully evolved Kanto pokemon (plus Crobat and Kingdra, due to Universal Pokemon Randomizer shenanigans - Golbat and Seadra are still on the list). This means I'm more than halfway done - 34 pokemon remain!

No items in battle, level cap, set mode.

Leaf Green: Gyarados, Clefable, Mr. Mime, Farfetchd, Muk, Machamp

Users who are viewing this thread