• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Screenshot Video Ongoing Teen [FF2022] Your guess is as good as mine – an Octo Expansion nuzlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Trapped underground with tests to pass; / No way to cheat, 'tis no small feat– / For if you fail, it's an impasse!

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
i'm sorry i lied i do eat baguette sometimes

tl;dr: brain see funny little badge. brain go i want that
basically i wrote an Octo Canyon nuzlocke ruleset for the event, @Garnet did a run of that (very nice read, btw, go check it out), they mentioned having ideas for an Octo Expansion ruleset, i said omg yes please, they posted it, cue this:
Screenshot_2022-10-24_at_23.24.06.png

...except that motivated my brain into finishing the few levels in OE i still hadn't done after all these years, and THEN i was still thinking about this so much that i eventually just went fuck it and started it, lol.
This is gonna be my first-ever screenshot run so I'll do my best, but I was already getting commentary ideas while taking the screenshots, so let's just hope I have enough time to actually post it all! My commentary may sometimes contain spoilers for the whole story, but i'll inline spoiler every time it does. Oh and, there's gonna be a few video clips between screenshots too (switch video capture button my beloved)

Rules (in strikethrough = NOT applied to this run)
Goal: Collect the four Thangs to escape the Deepsea Metro to find your place in the world above (and if you're feeling extra spicy, surpass the hero within)!

You may start from either a completed Octo Expansion file or a new one.
(Note: If you don't want to delete your old save but want easier tracking, you can access Octo Expansion immediately from a new profile if you've bought the DLC itself, or if you have a family pack NSO+Expansion subscription you can attach to a new profile)​

You may tackle the stations in any order you like after unlocking them.
If you're playing on a completed file, start from Station A05 (Fake Plastic Station) and work outwards from there. You must proceed from adjacent completed stations.​

When you arrive at a station, you may select any of the weapons (or lack thereof) presented to you to complete the mission you're given.
Should you fail a station with a weapon, you may not attempt that mission with the same weapon again. If you fail a station with each weapon you're presented with, that station is permanently blocked off, and you must find a new route through the Deepsea Metro - You may not pass through it to access any stations connected on the other side.
This applies only to the weapon chosen at the start of a station, and not canned weapons obtained after paying the fee and entering the station - For example, in Station J03/D08 (Girl Power Station), if you fail with Splat Bombs while using the Canned Splattershot, you may not use Splat Bombs again for that station, but may continue to use the Canned Splattershot with Burst Bombs or Curling Bombs until the stage is either beaten or blocked off.​
If you're feeling extra spicy, you may lower the failure threshold from the default number of lives to one attempt per weapon.
You may not ask Marina for help skipping a station; you must complete or fail them on your own. You can freely borrow Pearl's credits, should you need them, or you may return to a previous station to earn more, so long as you still have weapons usable in that station.​

If you completely block yourself off from reaching any of the four Thangs, it's game over.
If you reach 100% on your skip gauge at any point after collecting the four Thangs and beginning your escape, it's game over.
Still feeling spicy? If you're splatted at any point once you begin your escape, you die, and it's game over.

If you make it to the credits and hear Into the Light, then congratulations - You've won!
Really think you're hot shit? I guess you can try to earn yourself a Golden Toothpick with these rules, if you really want to... be prepared to beat every station first so you can surpass the hero within, all without failing, though!

Part 1: progress
Part 2: regret
Part 3: party
Part 4: dunno

aight. okay. i've spent so long on the formatting of this post already that i don't know how to start the actual update anymore lol so let's just. letsa gooo
(except)

ourVXV6.jpg

lemme just speedrun this first!
this challenge would be a hassle on a competed save, so we have to go through the new save's inkling tutorial

txBGsTg.jpg

i gotta say, seeing the "introduction to inkopolis" cutscene be full of octolings is pretty funny

dcTyyBL.jpg

oh yeah, the news. sorry, we're not here to save this guy!

oAP9Moa.jpg

now that's more like it

biOApqT.jpg

also the dlc news segment is always made so much funnier every time octolings are in the background of it

mCQvLVA.jpg

lol watch me

S3WICqC.jpg

i intended the commentary for this picture to be "say hi to this inkling i had to make at the start cause we're never seeing her ever again" but the fact that she blinked when took the screenshot and looks like she's squinting at me? peak comedy

x7v8WMF.jpg

hehe look there's an octopus pixel art with an arrow pointing down
cause the octopus. is this way. i wonder if this was already here before the dlc was announced.

...ok ok i'm not stalling any longer! dlc time!!

y5mNOYG.jpg

i completely forgot about this poem. i love it

9qUdcSW.jpg

hi hi! banger fit old man! not that we can see much of it at the moment
but also, we never exactly found out who this "someone" was, right? wonder if there's a community consensus that it was probably tartar or something or how many theories there otherwise are

3jJoXAz.jpg

"temporary" he says

jNaoUEg.jpg

you people need to stop blinking.

5oZSddz.jpg

also, i had tentacurl on my main save and i've never tried the ponytail before, so we're going with that!

q955EVO.jpg

says the one who still hasn't properly retired by the time of the third game's story mode

SdknkEe.jpg

hehe climb

OhxkW6B.jpg

iuGXtXH.jpg

cIHAC3f.jpg

so you see i could've just kept going here and been done with it but i decided to do this instead

it was fun i promise

LKBnu2U.jpg

i don't have proper screenshots of it because i didn't take any during the thing and then i accidentally hit the loading zone before i was done but i had the whole train inked and everything

0IJtNyt.jpg

"you don't have a weapon" bullshit, gimme that shovel and let me whack stuff to death with it!!

QxI4JtP.jpg

ok look i know ambiance is always fucking top-notch in literally all of splatoon's story modes but why are you guys IV dripping the walls

uBZTIkV.jpg

please stop

OvusXYM.jpg

tutorial area!

ottdCPw.jpg

itv4aUs.jpg

sorry do you mind if i just (completely ignores all of it

173HLuM.jpg

the octo expansion has the best npc commentary of all the story modes, fight me

CFqnZ7E.jpg

i mean! what DOESN'T look sketchy in this entire place so far??

Qz4rUOm.jpg

why are we walking on the rails

HhtiT6p.jpg

hi jelly!! i see you over there!

aE4uLtW.jpg

ok ok FINE i'll stop exploring and do the plot

XGRBd8S.jpg

i have no idea what a third of the words you just said mean.

ShFkpB9.jpg

trying not to screenshot all the dialogue here, but if this is your first time actually following this story then you should def check one of these videos out and watch the cutscenes there as i get through. for a bunch of them it's very much worth it.
also nobody told me there was beans!! where are they! i want beans!

RyRZhDh.jpg

w6jFQa1.jpg

haha
it's funny because it's foreshadowing

1WMYSTe.jpg

oh yeah, i can't wait to [SLANG_NOT_FOUND]!

LTpqiKP.jpg

HnC3MUy.jpg

what else am i supposed to say he's already being ominous all by himself

XoWhhnD.jpg

eight my beloved <3

LHC1Znw.jpg

going in the train now, finally
neat detail of the loading screen not having CQ there the first time cause we haven't met him yet!

ZaBlZwH.jpg

C1mLLCK.jpg

and today's challenge is can grandpa stop being speciesist

bCX2Tgx.jpg

wait FORBIDDEN? like it's not that they can't reach there, they're actually straight-up not allowed? very uncool of you Kamabo Co.
us getting out and maiming tartar better mean everyone else in here can get out too!!

CLoTcmg.jpg

chose to keep this single screenshot of craig helpfully summarizing the situation for us

NLrx2k6.jpg

i know right? also take a load of OE's aesthetic it's the best thing ever i don't even need to have lived for the era it's referencing to love it

x696SPY.jpg

hold up — that's a nuzlocke start! you've got here
good luck to, er, me, i guess!

f0ZxOsH.jpg

there he is :]

m4fAl5W.jpg

gonna be using screenshots of the weapon choice as the "new level start!" btw.
for example this station only has one choice available, meaning if we run out of the lives it grants us the station is dead and we can't pass through it anymore.
but this is also the very first station so like. we should be fine

GBbijSd.jpg

kept this to mention i love all the weird little things he does before you choose your weapon. like hanging out flat on the ground or with spidery long legs. he's very cute

aaXeo4D.jpg

he's happy to help 🥺
look i know people give him a lot of smack for detonating the suicide bomb on your back when you fail the test and everything and like, i get it. but i think i read one time someone saying "people probably wouldn't hate him as much if his fail dialogue wasn't there every time" and i think i agree. also, unsure about octarians but it seems at the very least inkling culture to be chill about dying with all the respawn points around all the time, and while i very much agree that agent 8 has to be some kind of traumatized after going through all this, i just... idk i like both sides of this ok

9KeB8Ou.jpg

thank you CQ i would've never known

kUTsIUQ.jpg

i9azgp1.jpg

🥺
see this is what i mean. he's just doing his job. he's not the one behind it all

0GNbafn.jpg

my man you haven't seen the end of weird things that are going to happen in this subway

pAOHYzF.jpg

me when i break every box in sight

ifQxi97.jpg

F4hYYvj.jpg

this is still the funniest thing every time. the way they just go destroy

DjkqHGl.jpg

qFCtrKj.jpg

i wish talking worked :(

bqVyFBq.jpg

...why are you guys IV dripping the trees?

tYTzi6B.jpg

... :']
theyre zombies harold. theyre dead

0c7f1Hr.jpg

this is where the dialogue gave me brief after alterna flashbacks

1seVBSx.jpg

well, looks like he got used to that by the third game...

oh also. i forgot to get the "test passed" screenshot here cause it was the first time, but i'll have those for every station afterwards!

J6hODFq.jpg

y'know a lot of people hc these as eight's memories from before, and i've seen depictions of her eating them to get those back, but... ok yeah first off i like the idea of her keeping them better because they all just look so cute it would make me sad thinking of them all getting eaten. but also. what if they're eight's memories of passing each test? i thought of this while playing for this run and like, it would make more sense to me. having them be little trinkets for each success, like, a way to remember them by. where the heck would they be getting past memories to make into cakes if eight can't even remember those herself?

Screenshot_2022-10-27_at_19.30.08.png

or like, i guess this makes sense too. i haven't thought about mem cakes that much. and tbh if we take the second bullet point as referring to the poems and not the mem cakes themselves, it still works out, so

OS0LE1f.jpg

oh, right! we can move any direction we like now! except we're not going to the right.

...what do you mean, why? this is why:
deepsea-metro-pain.png

hope it helps!
(this is also when i noticed move it move it station gives you ONE LIFE. it's just being a nuzlocke roadblock on purpose at this point)

H9k5woA.jpg

5bjPQwh.jpg

dgbBRWL.jpg

here they are here they are!!! my favorite lesbians!!

zIHrDJb.jpg

FC9SsyD.jpg

c2Xcqsc.jpg

they are rapping 👍🏽

DXS5rKi.jpg

octo expansion has the best character interactions. FIGHT ME.

rtQfAs7.jpg

hey, that's where they first met!
see:

PxZAG9X.jpg

CCPaAvp.jpg

8cYkgmp.jpg

wVFnNKI.jpg

(i didn't go take these just for this. i still had them from 2021 lol)
((...realizing some people may have no clue what this is about. that's pearl screaming on the mountain away from people because her voice is too strong))

also, taking a moment to appreciate OE's UI even more. seeing the past two story modes' somewhat cramped dialogue boxes really makes you happy to see how much they've improved those now!

lNHuHD6.jpg

ky1Psbh.jpg

off the hook my beloved <33333

hS6h8Lb.jpg

as passive dialogue, he has some rapping lines and then this after a few. i love how callie & marie have post-octo canyon dialogue about this as well lol.
...yes, i have it. what do you mean now you wanna see and you're too lazy to look it up later.
ok fine:

96yL3kw.jpg

f6zBSbW.jpg

1NDtlt7.jpg

also while i'm at it, fun fact!
8NNQBHn.png
rDYrhla.png

Splatoon_Sunken_Scroll_17.png

did you know he has a picture of his granddaughters as his phone background? :D

3P4hWwt.jpg

after this i'm done with the flavor text. but i thought this one was interesting.

FNcRMVP.jpg

GAMEPLAY! hooray! that's what you're here for, right?

mwz85BY.jpg

i wasn't quite sure when to take screenshots so i'd have Content™ and i was just trying to show either the first enemy or me killing it, but actually this looks cooler

EBzQEOA.jpg

they were dead before i killed them. hope this helps <3

GgfJaLS.jpg

(i'll be mostly taking pics for the dialogue, so probably not that much.)
and no, cap'n, i don't think rushing in is quite the right idea here

bn1gETx.jpg

station done! i didn't snatch a pic of the mem cake but i will in the future.

qQokJtv.jpg

we're still going to the left. this is our first cross-line station.
and it's STILL only one weapon option please god i'm trying to nuzlocke here??

CBNqGIY.jpg

OH YEAH THIS IS ALSO OUR FIRST 8-BALL STATION. AS YOU CAN SEE IT'S GOING VERY WELL. i'll let you take a guess as to where the ball is

uKUktJ7.jpg

NEW STRAT! LET'S GO KILL THE ENEMIES FIRST!
but also on the first go at the level you get launched directly into the 8-ball and have no way to stop it from going down, right into enemy fire, so fuck that honestly

EMe1oAc.jpg

checkpoint's not on because i left the ball back there. but i wanna go secure a route as far as i can.

m2ijCeS.jpg

what are you woohoo-ing for i don't even have the ball with me

0AYJqVU.jpg

though i wasn't sure if i could come back after the next part so i did go fetch it.
why the hell did they make this platform look like this. it always FEELS like the ball is gonna fall off. EVERY TIME.

osg42Wz.jpg

i hate this section 👍🏽

D53Y9Kg.jpg

also, noticed they did have a way for you to go back in case you went too far without the ball. neat.

cCETFt9.jpg

ZFDsRoA.jpg

i hate it here

M2kFtyy.jpg

it went fine! somehow!

5K3Y0SY.jpg

you can't see it but said seesaw is indeed MOVING

kbKLemU.jpg

i hate it here

EdtPZBb.jpg

pictured: me stressing the fuck out trying to nudge the ball away from the death void

ofZWA74.jpg

the sponge terrain had it so we were still good to go (it insta-kills any momentum the ball has). still not an excuse to give me heart attacks

UT3G3VG.jpg

WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THIN PLATFORMS

sEmbqC0.jpg

i'm doing great as you can see

gxwwJAR.jpg

i think i will very NOT hurry thank you very much

vxwapkv.jpg

i remember this part too. i still hate it <3

RMWTrnV.jpg

v8xmz1b.jpg

pictured: me panic-screenshoting after sending it off

1AQUprK.jpg

9T2La80.jpg

me: i will try not to take too many pics of the station gameplay
also me: takes like x3 times the previous amount for one station

the test passed shot looks cool and shows a tiny bit of the level, but the mem cake screenshot is also good for showing again which station it was and how many lives i lost completing it.

RDEnTD4.jpg

our first new line!! and also thang although we are very much not there yet

ZJgcvSG.jpg

TPDA7yq.jpg

vWD2sus.jpg

okay so, i'm not gonna screenshot these here, but just in case there's people reading who haven't played OE i urge you to please go read these. they are wonderful and also you get off the hook lore. what's there not to love??

suwNHwq.jpg

just one excerpt to lure you in. they are the best thing ever. ohhhh you wanna go read them so bad

Ws8URZy.jpg

one last thing before i end the first update here. anyone else remember when everyone thought the dlc was gonna be coming from these stairs in the square instead of back there lmao

yes i know i said we'd never see the inkling again. i only lied for 1 screenshot ok

Previous - First: here - Next

click on the images for their source!

Last edited:

Garnet

Onion Boy
🌱Featurer
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
They/He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Very rarely, it hyperfocuses for days on end and produces a finished project. Despite this, it won't stop starting more that it never completes.
Not Spotify giving me a cover of Into the Light as I finished reading this update like "hey garnet you stupid bastard here's your brainrot music" lmao thanks Spotify <3 (Nintendo put the Splatunes and Octotune on Spotify challenge. Yes I know I imported the CDs. Drop em on Spotify anyway, cowards. And give us Splatune 3 and Squid Beatz 3. Also localize HaikaraWalker. And-)

I see that name scheme. I know what you're doing. Now, the question is, what will you do when we start skipping tracks?

My personal theory was that they were ambushed by a (or possibly several) Sanitized Octarian(s), probably Octolings, while they were distracted confronting each other, simply because Tartar never fights you directly and doesn't seem like a particularly mobile phone (eh? eh? no that was stupid that was a bad joke lmao). Then again, considering it's still around to be in the NILS Statue after the whole blender smashy smashy thing, which it uses its wires to put itself together into in the first place, and manages to get to Classic 3 between the two events, maybe I'm being a bit too realistic about the physical capabilities of an AI stuffed into a telephone :p

Oh, Craig. Totally used to the random shit floating in the sky, both here and in the Octarians' domes, but the trees are a step too far. Or maybe he just can't see the random shit floating in the sky. Pretty sure he needs to get his eyes checked, after all.

No, no, go right. It's fine. Everything's fine. Breath of the Wild nudges you to the right when you leave the Great Plateau, and this is also a game on the Switch developed by Nintendo, so you should definitely go right :)

I'd like to think that in this timeline, where the Inkling player character is sitting around doing fuck all, and thus not helping Marie with the whole Octo Canyon situation, Callie ends up just spending the entire gap in time between Splatoon 2 and 3 bedazzling everything in sight down in the Octarian domes. The glitter in the ink is not enough. She's putting rhinestones on the Octobot King II. Octavio cannot stop her. Cod help him, it's sparkling like a disco ball.

...Or maybe Marie gets sick of waiting for someone to show up and just gets Sheldon to crash his truck into Octavio's mech, since he's canonically able to get it down there in the first place. A little vehicular manslaughter never hurt anybody!

OP
Rubombee

Rubombee

Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Not Spotify giving me a cover of Into the Light as I finished reading this update like "hey garnet you stupid bastard here's your brainrot music" lmao thanks Spotify <3 (Nintendo put the Splatunes and Octotune on Spotify challenge. Yes I know I imported the CDs. Drop em on Spotify anyway, cowards. And give us Splatune 3 and Squid Beatz 3. Also localize HaikaraWalker. And-)

I see that name scheme. I know what you're doing. Now, the question is, what will you do when we start skipping tracks?

My personal theory was that they were ambushed by a (or possibly several) Sanitized Octarian(s), probably Octolings, while they were distracted confronting each other, simply because Tartar never fights you directly and doesn't seem like a particularly mobile phone (eh? eh? no that was stupid that was a bad joke lmao). Then again, considering it's still around to be in the NILS Statue after the whole blender smashy smashy thing, which it uses its wires to put itself together into in the first place, and manages to get to Classic 3 between the two events, maybe I'm being a bit too realistic about the physical capabilities of an AI stuffed into a telephone :p

Oh, Craig. Totally used to the random shit floating in the sky, both here and in the Octarians' domes, but the trees are a step too far. Or maybe he just can't see the random shit floating in the sky. Pretty sure he needs to get his eyes checked, after all.

No, no, go right. It's fine. Everything's fine. Breath of the Wild nudges you to the right when you leave the Great Plateau, and this is also a game on the Switch developed by Nintendo, so you should definitely go right :)

I'd like to think that in this timeline, where the Inkling player character is sitting around doing fuck all, and thus not helping Marie with the whole Octo Canyon situation, Callie ends up just spending the entire gap in time between Splatoon 2 and 3 bedazzling everything in sight down in the Octarian domes. The glitter in the ink is not enough. She's putting rhinestones on the Octobot King II. Octavio cannot stop her. Cod help him, it's sparkling like a disco ball.

...Or maybe Marie gets sick of waiting for someone to show up and just gets Sheldon to crash his truck into Octavio's mech, since he's canonically able to get it down there in the first place. A little vehicular manslaughter never hurt anybody!
so true into the light may well be my favorite piece of splatoon music ever (or at least it's WAY up there)
help me god i am so emotionally attached to eight

:) what do you say now

possible! man i wonder where the hell 3 was the whole time eight was passing tests though
(i mean, yeah, who doesn't)

man you reminded me of the station that was like an aquarium except the fish were made of clothes pegs and it was so cool

of course :)))

azlkdhjakhadfk help me god i wanna see this so bad now
i had never considered that she could be the one putting glitter in the ink but actually it makes so much sense
...man i just looked up rhinestones and these things have a name??? omg

ajkdzfgjg help that sounds like such a funny AU you're so good at this

aight, here goes! just so you know, the first gameplay session really was as long as the first update, but i may split or join the next ones depending on screenshot count.

without further ado!

this is a very important part.

BK8Hq4E.jpg

so, last time we stopped after getting our first new metro line!
ah, this one down here is a line-unlocker as well, let's see what the task is-

bc8TszW.jpg

so anyway i went up,

"but it's balloons t-" yeah well the third level was octoling rainmaker and i didnt feeling like doing that shush

also um. remember all the way back in the intro when i said that before starting this run i finished (almost) all the OE levels i had never beaten and/or played before on my main save. wellllll this was one of them and i apparently remembered it well enough that uh

tnvrW47.jpg

yeah so i kinda forgot to take screenshots

CuIpWdV.jpg

aNYWAY MOVING ON,

5xECGVB.jpg

before i could go to the next station iso padre showed up!
🥺 oh god i didnt remember any of his dialogue at all hes so cute

WmLvq4U.jpg

this some spirited away type shit

n9a5ap2.jpg

he's talking about mem cakes. my god i care him. when we get out idc about anything i'm dragging him outta here too so he can see the sun with eight

sC0HST0.jpg

EjswZgW.jpg

i'm sorryyyyy we're not here to get full lines of mem cakes this run :((

bNfw6p6.jpg

oh hey another cross-line station let's go

H1vuibJ.jpg

wait no why is the octarian flyfish here

oTzCz0B.jpg

WAIT FUCK I DONT GET GEAR I DIDNT NOTICE

2zw91Wx.jpg

look at dem strats!!
please ignore the impending doom raining on me every few seconds no i'm not stressed at all wdym

PQDKjKF.jpg

YEP YEP WE'RE DOING JUST FINE NO PROBLEM HERE SIR

LZFr1k9.jpg

fuck your squid rings im not getting that

AqGxotv.jpg

oh wait we get a weapon? wow okay nice

ID3vVRh.jpg

NO. NOT NICE.

rMOVFwC.jpg

WOW, YA THINK????

how did i survive this??????

????????????

N8m0HyV.jpg

F8D19pk.jpg

fucking finally

Xs9Rwle.jpg

new line! hooray! let's go check it out!
yes i am ignoring the thang on the left. idk. it's too far i don't feel like going there

q0aoLIg.jpg

oh. oh it's THAT station. uhhh

J3RnN0T.jpg

yes thank you pearl that's. yeah . that.

tlWHwGL.jpg

i sure do love having two relaxing, completely stress-free levels back to back

CV1X1hU.jpg

YOU'RE NOT HELPING LEAVE ME ALONE

rwptlko.jpg

evO44Yl.jpg

gee thanks marina

ndOHMmJ.jpg

...ah
<—has been shooting the middle one this whole time

SxtYIVN.jpg

YEAH SO AS YOU CAN SEE THIS STATION IS GOING VERY WELL

p57kGct.jpg

first weapon death!!! hooray!!!!!!

eTlOZoe.jpg

I CANT SEE SHIT I HATE IT HERE

7k0Rg1x.jpg

.....EH??

6NGihSD.jpg

what the fuck

ZqxvUO0.jpg

so um, next station right, yeah,

...why is it only one weapon choice......

qEDrw0A.jpg

SO THIS DASH TRACK LAUNCHED ME HIGHER THAN EXPECTED

D9F1utM.jpg

then i listened to marina and realized you have to throw a bomb before you get on the dash track so the inkfurler can catch you

QOqQLo9.jpg

lmao that's sweet even tho marina was the one who said it first

oV6Yu2Z.jpg

gotta say i'm not really a fan of the way me losing my armor is starting to become a running joke

tbOTxRx.jpg

OKAY. OKAY LISTEN. i still cant fucking believe myself on this one hold on

you see the next section was this bit:
wFipC0e.png

the row of inkfurlers here. you shoot them all so they make a wall and you swim on it to cross the gap.

so like. you'd think i died falling off the inkfurler wall.
WRONG.

fJMTwXs.png
5dm3oG9.png

THIS is where i died. from falling literally RIGHT BEFORE the goddamn fucking wall

KG6VyXx.jpg

TWO TIMES. IN THE EXACT SAME WAY.

oh boy do i love starting at the beginning of the level yet again and with only one life left

paaVE6r.jpg

no fuck you
you see that tiny gap between the platform i'm on and the furlers? THAT'S what killed me two fucking times

WmGTULJ.jpg

I MADE IT. HAHA. NO STRESS.

ytgZwBn.jpg

NO STRESS AT ALL DOING JUST FINE

THIA1g8.jpg

i hate it here i hate it here i hate it here

afCwbDD.jpg

ok if it wasn't for this furler saving me i wouldve died right here and there

3cBmufQ.jpg

oh actually there's solid ground under me. this is worth a try

iBrhRbT.jpg

MADE IT

OdJfMUe.jpg

1GCkjwJ.jpg

these screenshots do not convey well enough the stress i was in because of that One Life Left in the top-left corner
or maybe they do since i took them right after getting through the obstacles like in a panic victory and they don't actually show shit

eGZ60Li.jpg

go tiny triangle bomb!!! please let me get out of here!!!

dzcj1sl.jpg

you can tell i'm still stressing out because i'm taking too many screenshots

LirGAcm.jpg

rxnaNQo.jpg

THANK FUCKING GOD

SCSRQBo.jpg

oh hey new line i guess
yayy

A5tgJLk.jpg

ok next

94bINJP.jpg

this mission feels so fucking stressful because you only have enough time to barely get to the next checkpoint and that gives you more time to get to the next one so you have that "10 seconds left!!" sound effect every time

s9qmduf.jpg

i already know what's up there. i remember. the goal is RIGHT HERE but there's a bunch of common enemies including shielded ones that are so annoying because they push you off while you're trying to move forward and you can't explode the goal's shield properly because they're in the way and

aTcwmAw.jpg

and i FUCKING KNEW IT

XTYzN62.jpg

...and then i died like almost immediately because a rocket made me fall off

HEeWHey.jpg

...and then i died even faster because the sniper made me fall off

4PrrINj.jpg

and then this station only had one weapon choice and now i'm all out of lives

qeaNxul.jpg

looks like we have our very first station death, folks!!! isn't that just SWELL!

cpDD9jh.jpg

lets just keep fucking going the other way i GUESS

uMHjvfI.jpg

aight. there's a big spinning platform down there. i'm inking as much of it as i can before i actually drop down.

qCp4JxZ.jpg

are you kidding me i missed the fucking platform

rZ992Tg.jpg

ANYWAY, more spinning platforms, same technique,

ud9aZHB.jpg

i am NOT getting those.

g8yh311.jpg

PnYlIYU.jpg

no it was not

UcNiUHQ.jpg

you know the drill

weiNjMy.jpg

Fx7xB8k.jpg

pictured: me having to worry about hitting the propeller so we can move along while also killing the enemies without falling off because the paltform is still spinning constantly
look the screenshots may not be that exciting but i needed at least something to show what i was going through

hhF73Pu.jpg

ah yes. of course.

solClvr.jpg

this motherfucking sniper will not stop moving and every time i'm on one side of the wall trying to shoot the guy it moves to the other side!!!

9QIO6e7.jpg

the platform is spinning clockwise and that fucker put enemy ink in my wayyy

bepxHrk.jpg

i'm fine i'm fine i'm fine

PhR6NCr.jpg

this screenshot is when i noticed the grapplink that i was supposed to take to the goal.
yes every other gate in this level also had a grapplink.
yes there was a big moving arrow pointing to it.
yes i tried shooting the wall because i thought i had to go there

DnaqnaB.jpg

listen i made it and it's all that matters

zjsN80E.jpg

this pic looks hella cool tho

ayHv0ye.jpg

pcohmYx.jpg

ok next!

...8-balls!
cool!

lDq2feZ.jpg

SIGH

zOcpzR0.jpg

we're starting off really well, this ball only got one switch because it barely missed the second one

WrrhSig.jpg

here i tried a not fully charged shot to conserve ink but it wasn't strong enough to push the ball up the slope so now i've actually wasted it,

DBdJT3H.jpg

then i went to get the ink refill you could see in the top right corner of the previous screenshot and hit the ball again AND IT FUCKING MISSED

Rl49fSy.jpg

by some miracle i then hit all the other switches with enough ink left for one shot

7YVqerP.jpg

AND THE BALL FUCKING FELL

TMmP0Um.jpg

see it doesn't say "you're out of ink" it says "the 8-ball fell off" fucking congrats me

2Ei1pJ5.jpg

attempt number two! first move's gone better already!
also marina what the hell do you think i've been trying to do this whole time

koW8Qy6.jpg

v0FLVXk.jpg

fuck yes

n3fmfZH.jpg

VqI9uuN.jpg

by some miracle this is kind of working out so far

VZ1Y9Cd.jpg

......except the ball bonked around and went BACK and how the hell am i supposed to hit the last switch now??

9hvIkoS.jpg

because i cant fucking hit this ball from here fyi

and then this?????

transcript: i never noticed you get the ink back if you don't actually shoot after charging, so after doing that at the beginning, i get a fear that i've just wasted ink (which i haven't but i didn't know that yet)
so i try from another angle, charge a shot, realize i actually have no idea what to shoot, think of canceling it but fear that it would waste all the ink i just charged (which, no, i would've gotten it back, but... you get the picture), try shooting anyway and then???

step 1: panic
step 2: ???
step 3: profit, APPARENTLY

XAafD0H.jpg

how is this run not dead yet

C3yGceG.jpg

a cross-line station! nice!

VWxz3El.jpg

...wait

ueqtpfn.jpg

on second thought

g182mKa.jpg

see this. this is why i need the jet squelcher's insane range. this is another level i beat on my main save right before the run and it's a fucking mess i hate it here. i never move efficiently enough and the octowashers the boxes are on one-shot your armor (and you after) and make you fall off and the boxes are all moving around the whole time and on my main save i beat it with literally 0:00 seconds left

ZdbM8r5.jpg

...second attempt seems more promising?

CXoQQPe.jpg

what the fuck

WyNM1VR.jpg

well um. okay.

...you know what? this was anticlimactic have the insane clip from my main save instead

me when i can't fucking aim

JXgXnDq.jpg

new line yay! and we're getting closer to the upper thang, so maybe that station death wasn't too bad after all

6vGtcAT.jpg

........wait

hold on.
the station right after this one...
deepsea-metro-pain.png

oh no

Last edited:
OP
Rubombee

Rubombee

Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
qebe85H.jpg

RIGHT OKAY SO HOW ABOUT WE CHECK OUT WHAT'S OVER HERE

5YtVAFF.jpg

rainmaker! okay sure! why are there different weapon options
not that i'm complaining but

obtEPkj.jpg

i was gonna announce my strategy and realized it's exactly why there's different weapon options. or maybe for when you lose the rainmaker and you can still go grab it i forgot that could happen

anyway my strat is to go ahead without the rainmaker because i'm shit at it, kill all the octolings on the way, then come back and make a run for it

t5b94DQ.jpg

why is it called a rainmaker anyway. whatever it shoots doesn't look anything like rain

wNoVJJJ.jpg

no <3

Ncsv2Dg.jpg

YEAHHHH that's what i'm talking about!!

refHyjk.jpg

KOMGbx3.jpg

lmao. i love this dialogue so much. they simply do not understand my superior strategies

CcB7lxG.jpg

Y7r1yJS.jpg

aight, pretty sure i heard somewhere the octos close to the enemy spawn always respawn? either it was in gamechamp's minimal shots run or i imagined it. anyway this is good enough let's go grab the actual objective now

VKxdjE9.jpg

gg ez

Y6igd2v.jpg

see!! you guys simply needed to have a bit more faith in me!

n3ZfDqF.jpg

before we start the next station i know i said i wouldn't share screenshots from marina's chatroom anymore but i need everyone to see the best joke in here i'm so sad it didn't make it to the french translation

Yu5jQkH.jpg

so close yet so far......

rrgDP0r.jpg

rails and one weapon option... i'm sure this will go well...

wDr4kVA.jpg

that certainly looks. promising.

so0YHan.jpg

OKAY SO ACTUALLY apparently this level is a lot of panicking and shooting everywhere but somehow everything goes fine still???

pictured: Exactly Just That (i still don't get it either)

MANdW10.jpg

like,, i didn't even need to jump after each rail to drop down perfectly onto the next one?? One-Way Ride through Panic Town more like (except the alterna level i'm referencing is way harder what the hell am i even trying to say)

477QlLp.jpg

even this was completely fine

iIHxWTK.jpg

d03Xbb6.jpg

well, just a fun level then i guess. i really shouldn't be complaining

S4isCij.jpg

oh hell yeah we'll be taking that thank you

g9moeBN.jpg

omg look he has little uhhhhh-- he has little guys on his cap!! that's so cute!

sorry i obviously meant look he has little predatory tunicates on his cap that's so cute

6pukuTH.jpg

i have zero memory of whether this station is gonna be difficult so that's fun

3wqzDm3.jpg

WAIT I GET ONE LIFE?

ubuS6YC.jpg

EFy0HIM.jpg

Nqm6UEB.jpg

what is this dialogue for. are you guys even saying anything of substance. no craig i will not be doing that ty

wpnTND5.jpg

THERE'S A TIMER?

jtbEjDA.jpg

and then it actually went fine what the hell

EM6YLt1.jpg

i just noticed the station's subtitle is "Did I do that?"
congrats localization team that's very fitting

9ERTfqp.jpg

next station we get a very descriptive objective

HHCkOD0.jpg

omg it has sunglasses and headphones

74ISS8j.jpg

AND a guitar with googly eyes?? damn the ambiance items in this one are so cool

IB3WZLi.jpg

marina. marina did you even see what i did in the rainmaker level earlier. are you genuinely asking this question.

cFq9PfJ.jpg

cXYEgmy.gif

ChdFpjw.jpg

and remember kids, simply say no to inconveniently placed power egg packs! we don't need them! i have literally never needed to ask for pearl's money in this game!

cGG34WE.jpg

not sure why i took this one. either i liked the dialogue or i took it right after something interesting happened. considering the inkfurler in the middle isn't here probably the latter

MsIk19E.jpg

(the bomb did not work)

b7jsL7U.jpg

it's ok marina this one was actually planned. i checked if there was a platform first

5yqVrbE.jpg

we're having such an incredible battle of wills rn hold on i'm pretty sure it's included in the next video

THOUGH THE SECOND TIME I FELL WAS DEFINITELY NOT INTENDED AND YES I THOUGHT I DIED

jtEeOpH.jpg

why is this section in particular being a pain in the ass

wVyzKo3.jpg

it's ok we're all good lol

1c7tbky.jpg

damn the splattershot jr really has shit range i can't even hit this guy

next up is a video of the final section where you can see me perform the ancient technique of PANIC, also known as WHERE THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO GO

i have no fucking clue how i did that insane save at the beginning btw

Vf0EVND.jpg

i love it when the test passed shot looks cool

TrwC1V9.jpg

no deaths too still? damn we're really zooming here huh

FjCQ5FE.jpg

OH POGGERS GUESS WHERE WE'RE AT

hca54rW.jpg

iZHfsRt.png

Gb3pN0x.jpg

...i think she was saying something about this place looking empty before i butchered the screenshot timing lol
which,,, yeah, on my very first playthrough i went through my first thang room so slowly because the whole time i thought something was gonna happen :'D

LAasmQV.jpg

hehe you can see through it

zsJZZM2.jpg

damn anville town really changed since black and white

fMOpXti.jpg

ok ok fine i'll get the thang!

I5GFGME.jpg

shes so cute eight i love you (she took a selfie)

8gEd6dM.jpg

oh yeah the loading screen does that too
anyway FIRST THANG POG

93mYHPv.jpg

thanks i can't wait to [what you mean i've made this joke already]

0nGyOvS.jpg

7vuNnTf.jpg

ah yes. no pressure.

MxB0IvR.jpg

HEY COME ON NOW. I'M DOING MY BEST OK

shIvzDB.jpg

nm7TpEE.jpg

biFw26Y.jpg

> ride rails + balloons
> ride rails
> ride rails + targets

sigh

j2krAwA.jpg

...wait i was gonna say "ok let's go with the potentially less annoying one" but then the next screenshot was me doing this station instead. what happened here

N80Beu1.jpg

why did i choose splattershot

this is another one of the levels i did before the run and all my splattershot attempts were hell until i picked the jet squelcher..
well. at least i can always pick it afterwards if i fail all my attemps this time

TtRLceZ.jpg

...okay... apparently knowing the level + the strat i figured out playing it last time are helping more than i thought they would.
(if you wanna know: jumping in octo form is faster than in human, so you jump in octo when you have to leave the rail fast but in human for jumping over octowashers or shooting)

73NYiLp.jpg

EFOSBhQ.jpg

okay am i just gonna be way too good at all the "main save" levels or what. how am i supposed to show how much trouble these stations gave me if they don't do that

AP4Oltz.jpg

we're unlocking these so fast damn

nSpzK5d.jpg

aight, i think we went to the left here.
i. also did this one on main save before.

8qnL46m.jpg

i am not taking any chances we are inking the top of this wall before going up

ywAfGyx.jpg

hehe octopod go boom

introducing this level's strat! although unlike the previous station, i figured out this one on the spot. i love how in the vid you can pinpoint the moment the gears in my brain start turning

79Od8j6.jpg

DID NOT ACCOUNT FOR THE GUY SHOOTING OVER THE WALL

idk why i got so reckless all of a sudden but holy crap

and now, the mainsave strat for killing ✨ this guy ✨

QoxfdJG.jpg

6cAWI4Q.png

lmao this one fell in the exact same way as last time

9HRp4NN.jpg

AAASQF9.jpg

ayy congration we done it

rHgNeh8.jpg

ok next! another mainsave level, but for this one i def remember the strat from gamechamp's minimum shots run so i'm linking it this time.
(go watch gamechamp pls she's amazing)

sxmnQXy.jpg

was gonna use the next screenshot to actually explain the strat but this one was just me missing a shot lol. love that

uWyhScM.jpg

partly: you can shoot the orb directly to heal it somewhat after it takes damage

00kl1lS.jpg

and now the strat being: target these first. the small ones do negligible damage in comparison (non-null so be careful, but still)

MLiwYoU.jpg

see we're doing literally so fine

8UJFZ8r.jpg

Q1ruoe0.jpg

gg ez

IXQEhe4.jpg

WAIT HOLD ON THE THANG'S JUST RIGHT HERE? LMAO WHAT

XaJHtnD.jpg

accidental speedrun lets fucking gooooo

Rz9HDHd.jpg

VUV2DlB.jpg

see marina gets it. she understands my 2018 self.
also sorry cap i never played splat1 i only know these through old hack minigame videos

1YmZZ4K.jpg

ah yes. wonderful mid-form change screenshot

7uTRNbe.jpg

u2n0KYE.jpg

two thangs in one update lmao what the hell

S43ohZp.jpg

5Aviot3.jpg

real talk tho, on my first playthrough i never figured out what we were building until the assembly cutscene happened lol

RDKZ85X.jpg

you cant even go into the thing in the overworld whats the point

yes i am aware of how ironic this sounds

Last edited:
Reactions: Bug
OP
Rubombee

Rubombee

Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
upon finding a new post in this thread, you may feel inclined to ask "yo moth why are you still updating have you seen the date" and to that i answer yes i have <3 i just really want the badge ok
((and also as my first-ever screenshot run this has truly been a blast to write and i just cant leave it unfinished forever especially since the gameplay was done by the time part 2 was posted like i even made a kickass banner n everything cmon))

we are definitely NOT getting two thangs in one update again tho lmao
Ghv9FgI.jpg

aight. ok. so. we're starting to have quite a few paths available to us.
unfortunately, as you may or may not remember, literally all our ways to the right are currently a no-go. which means...

42hXbiH.jpg

sure. why not. let's try this one out

izAwl5i.jpg

sounds promising, i remember there's an 8-ball bumper level that's pretty chill

hkWXiWL.jpg

OH wait no, my bad! this is peggle!* that's even better news, i did this one on mainsave and it was pretty simple!

*i am aware that the game that's being referenced is probably not peggle but i am not cultured enough to actually know which one it is so feel free to yell at me in the thread if you feel i am committing a crime on retro video games

yiABjhg.jpg

pretty easy and fun, we'll take it, thank youu
also wait hold on i just noticed the dialogue pearl this is the first time in my life i've ever seen this verb?

DNx8s3h.jpg

how am i supposed to commentate. it's peggle**. we are winning

**see previous notice two screenshots earlier

BR3jku6.jpg

funky screenshot i took too early by accident

rPlSXus.jpg

iOTpYpL.jpg

oh we had one life lol
duality of gimmick level: you get 1 life or you get 5

STx56Bv.jpg

okay next!
uh. sure

tvuIn9q.jpg

is this a joke on the band
there's a band called something like that right

FBwiEl4.jpg

you REALLY think i'm gonna be stupid enough to try to get that?

1vLhSaW.jpg

i remember in my first playthrough i missed two eggs with my first throw and after i got them with my second throw they cheered on me as if i had not just pathetically failed the skillshot

T7Q18I0.jpg

first try 😎

OzF6aP6.jpg

why is This One Fucking Guy being such a pain come on

d62Gmxg.jpg

WOW OKAY

no comment.

2A2zQs5.jpg

look at my man trying to congratulate eight lol. he's trying.

hOnluGt.jpg

oh. oh i DO NOT like the look of that

PbTmQ8i.jpg

pictured: did not jump
(not really i just had horrible timing)

is the stress obvious enough from the video because it really felt like i was going to hit every single one of those

yQd58h8.jpg

dGP16uZ.jpg

yep! i had one life left! no pressure or anything!!!!

Ibka6S1.jpg

next up is 8-ball. WONDERFUL.

LE5wGE4.jpg

i just wanted to show i killed that random guy but the screenshot is cool

hexinTf.jpg

ohhh wait, i remember this part from way back in my first playthrough! idk why this infinite burst bomb rush in particular stayed in my mind
edit: wait nevermind i think i do know. iirc i tried activating the switch from here with my burst bombs lol

zG74AAC.jpg

cXYEgmy.gif

please imagine there's a handful of burst bombs instead of one splat bomb i really can't be arsed to edit this entire gif all over again

GocR100.jpg

BOOM TAKE THAT

kSvEXMi.jpg

hahahaha that did not go as well as planned,

6pksSX4.jpg

the gimmick was i had to find the ball for the first half of the level btw. now i have it and evidently they took care to immediately put me in Absolutely Not Stressful situations

sC4tfax.jpg

pictured: me NOT using my main weapon this shit is an entire blaster do you really think i'm gonna take the risk

vjReKWt.jpg

glad to see they put a failsafe though, that's nice

kqjgLpF.jpg

Hot Damn That's a Lot of Those Fucking Rings

qLurkzz.jpg

oh they even had a failsafe in all four directions lmfao

evEGSgk.jpg

i don't care if i'm not using it, a free special is a free special!!

j3Oatj6.jpg

pictured: carefully nudging the ball along again

god that fucking drop scared me so badly

J6UtwSq.jpg

lmao at least eight's efforts are appreciated

YyTFIGU.jpg

guess what i'm doing. if you said "not using the blaster" you are extremely correct

transcript: "what the fuck do i do" followed by "ok fuck it" followed by "hhholy shit"

iPhm02x.jpg

pictured: YES I AM STILL HEADBUTTING THE BALL INSTEAD OF USING THE BLASTER SUE ME

fUc1fm2.jpg

RoN4m1r.jpg

no deaths hell yeah

wl0vwPH.jpg

next!
....ough it's a perma-special level
at least it can't go worse than baller right

eGWiOBD.jpg

FPffD3m.jpg

this reminded me of celeste and it made me happy :)

ckImtaU.jpg

(these rings were easy tho)

HSSOvlH.jpg

u9AOsnf.jpg

g9rcJ3F.jpg

this is the moment in the level where i realized a bunch of the jetpack appears to lack a shadow and it looked so funny i saved it from different angles

RmAYFAg.jpg

somehow managed to get right on top of the checkpoint without activating it

DbBzhQG.jpg

it's funny you say that craig! because that's precisely the strategy i was going to use! glad we're on the same page here

4WJaB0Z.jpg

your temptations are fruitless. they do not affect me.

Ex8uaCF.jpg

lol this guy is so far they can't even hit me

kXXI6PB.jpg

aww, thank you :)

g885LvG.jpg

so true

EBX5wB2.jpg

5urAclN.jpg

one more station down!

vaXy6H4.jpg

oh, this one sounds lovely, doesn't it? /s

BWSXQ4i.jpg

oh my god i hate it here already

flDClUj.jpg

I FINALLY MANAGE TO GET A BOMB ON THERE AND IT DOESN'T EVEN BREAK ALL THE BOXES

Kj6cEcB.jpg

is there some kind of attempt for the most annoying level going on right now? i hate these things so much the depth perseption is absolutely awful and every single jump makes me stress out about faling off the thin trail of ink into the death plane below

A1DyF6d.jpg

i will very much fucking NOT

nhq8M2X.jpg

i hate it hereeeee

Ph18fwc.jpg

WHY

JjZS7z3.jpg

thank fucking god there's a save down there i would have screamed

Ue7XZPC.jpg

aaand it looks like i ended up needing said save like immediately lmfao

W1cpSoo.jpg

the tower over there is constantly moving by the way, in case you hadn't noticed.
look at that poor little bomb to the left of me. look at how sad it is. think about the dozens of other failed throw bombs it'll find down there

MpdQfYW.jpg

FUCKING FINALLY

OCDjTbq.jpg

...sigh.
there's gonna be an octoling there, isn't it.

WyoF8lh.jpg

you and me both, marina...

to absolutely no one's surprise, yes there was an octoling. here's how the end of that fight went (just imagine a bunch more running away and failing throws at the begining i can only capture 30 seconds)

gsNFmaW.jpg

Y1bztv8.jpg

we're really making progress, huh? like, actual progress! that's good!

wVdnD9l.jpg

OH YES
SQUEE-Gs ARE MY FAVORITE SPLATOON ENEMIES EVER HELL YEAH

CuJeNR2.jpg

extreme poggers

vxcCkoL.jpg

THEY'RE SO CUTE

9vaw5uZ.jpg

see marina gets it!!

XaYzoIy.jpg

also, funniest thing about the big squee-gs, in case some of you don't know...

lxKYrx2.jpg

0t2yquA.png

gQQjVMH.jpg

YFRD9Fx.jpg

Akk3LdX.jpg

yfOsMxM.jpg

yeah so they kill other enemies and it's the best thing ever (they also try to kill you but that's not important look at them go!!)

5RXA2Fv.jpg

next up is this fucken sniper who's being very annoying i can't even hit anything??

xgQHrtX.jpg

........oh

HcjRdxr.jpg

no thank you squee-g here will do it very well <3

HhVfAeQ.jpg

i think this screenshot was just because they rotate around slowly when they're idle and it's very cute

VV4jfPx.jpg

today on risks that are not worth taking

1Gpzpgv.jpg

i love how everyone cares about these robots they're so cute we just can't help it

ZbA4AK1.jpg

he's saying that because i just dashed on two consecutive on-squeeg dash tracks but also this shot is cool as fuck so true

Uruv1tW.jpg

111uuph.jpg

bye squee-g station :(

aOX8bnT.jpg

aight next! hopefully this one goes fine!

B61EXnv.jpg

er,

ok here have the video because this stage is 30 seconds long anyway lmfao

QJzAwgP.png

ALSO IDK IF IT SHOWS WITH THE YT EMBED BUT THE VERY LAST FRAME OF THE VID IS THIS AND IT ENDS ME EVERY TIME

gYxI2qa.jpg

u4v3H7U.jpg

oh boy. this one is gonna be something, isn't it.

2sn5HKJ.jpg

it sure is doing that

gBufPhP.jpg

you know the drill, rotating shit means safety inking procedures apply!!

i6djBdb.jpg

(check out the top-left counter for how far i am)
oh, hi baller. i am not sure if i want to use you or not i'm gonna be honest

hIT1N8U.jpg

UHHH so it looks like i died but i took such a great screenshot i have no idea what killed past me here,

TBo7PL0.jpg

i forgot it kept your collected thingies when you respawned! now i remember saving a vid of me killing one of the snipers that spanws in later by throwing a bomb from up here lol

8rW2trz.jpg

OH RIGHT, this guy is what killed me on that other screenshot! it may have been because of the baller i don't actually remember aglasjgsal
anyway revenge has been gotten

pkMgBVr.jpg

oKFOYkO.jpg

geez can't i get a break sometimes or what

IdQESH4.jpg

yep, there's the snipers

BOMB REIGNS SUPREME!!

ltuJFl2.jpg

well that's taken care of

0Di6jPd.jpg

really.........

WhLFm15.jpg

also iirc at that point i had no idea where the fuck the last data point was

o5IX7kg.jpg

THERE we go

H2seLBX.jpg

this may look tempting but consider: how about we wait a couple seconds instead of risking falling off miserably so close to the goal

imjMBzK.jpg

TElQA2X.jpg

proof i indeed did not fall

JuIy1Vn.jpg

oh wait this is the end of the update lmfao
this right here if the first boss rematch we've encountered in this run so i thought it'd make a nice stopping point! (rematch because it's the octo canyon bosses but Harder)
see you next time Whenever The Fuck This Updates™

Previous - First - Next
beatz-octo-pink.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread