the fault in our lines
Painfully out of place and out of her league, hybrid Fault Ishimoto registers for the first ever region–wide Kalos League Tournament. As she traverses the region and meets her fellow competitors along the way, she begins to realize something much more sinister and dangerous is happening just below the surface.
read on tumblr // read on deviantart
- Only capture the first Pokemon encountered in each area. If it faints, no second chances.
- Immediately after being caught, new Pokemon must be traded via Wonder Trade for a random Pokemon, and the Pokemon traded back becomes a teammate.
- If the traded Pokemon is above the level threshold for obeying the trainer, or is more than double the level of the Pokemon on the team with the highest level, it must be traded away.
- Shiny clause is on; if a wild encounter is a shiny, it can be caught and used without being traded away, regardless of whether or not it’s the first encounter in that area.
- Duplicates clause is on; if a traded Pokemon is a duplicate or in the same evolution line as a Pokemon already received over trade, it can be traded again for a new Pokemon. Two more attempts are granted to get a non-duplicate trade.
- If no party or boxed Pokemon can learn a needed HM, a Pokemon can be caught for only using that HM, and then must be boxed.
- If a Pokemon faints in battle, it’s considered dead and must be stored in the box permanently.
- Legendaries can be used, as long as they match all other requirements.
- Fault cannot leave the party under any circumstance, and if she dies, it’s an automatic game over.
- Xerneas may be caught and used only for the final Lysandre fight, but cannot be used in battle from that point onward.