• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

FAQ  Extravaganza 2021 – Discussion Thread

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Status
Not open for further replies.

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
even though I didn't get in the nominations, I want to thank @Kit_The_Feef, @ACottontail, @SnakeEyesDraws, and @Hana for promoting and voting my comic for a nomination! This community is great, I've met some really good people, read some really good runs, and my comics improved my skills in art and writing a lot! So I have to thank this community a lot!

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
I was up against a good field (and there were so many deserving people here that honestly should've been above me), so I'm not disappointed that Translucent Legends placed third for Best Main Character (Fawn) and tied for second for Best Antagonist (Boar). I didn't expect much of anything, to be honest.

Thank you, and congratulations to all of the nominees and winners!

localhoney

the smooth jazz of bastards
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Poison
Congratulations to everyone who won gold, happy to stand beside y'all on the podium! My heartfelt thanks to anyone who threw a vote BaPH's way, glad to know that the fic is something enough of you enjoy to vote it in.

And a hearty congrats to @Whozawhatcha and @SayleeK, two of few I'd be happy taking 3rd place next to!

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Gosh, I'm still reeling from 'ganza results haha. I feel so lucky to have placed where I did! Getting second in most improved comic artist was awesome, I'm super happy with it... and getting nominated for best commentary style was a delightful surprise!

OP
Garish Garchomp

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
Hi all!

We've got one last piece of business to take care of: the Reflective. That's right, we want to hear from you about the Ganza, so if you've got some stuff you wanna bring up (and you wanna answer the questions we're posing) to help the Ganza in future editions, head right on over here. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread