• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Extravaganza 2020 — Promos Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lanae

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 19, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Promo time!!!

sign2_by_trashkinq_dd9nhrm-fullview.png

Solar Eclipse by @TrashKinq
A Pokemon Sun nuzlocke with an interesting twist: the protagonist, Flip, forgot a big portion of his island challenge! Follow along the mystery to find out who exactly Flip is and what the Ultra Beasts have to do with the strange memory loss around Alola.

index.php

FoRLoVE by @Vixenkiba
A fairly new comic with only a couple chapters, but it's art style and synopsis make a great first impression. Join a young researcher, Eclipse, as she seeks to find a research grant in a region recovering from past tragedies. With in-depth worldbuilding and unique pokemon designs, this comic has the potential to be an epic journey through the Johto region.

dbks5ua-69b21421-8524-4f1e-b415-3b976ea73b34.png

Rondo of Sinnoh by @Mastachaos
Ariminta and her rival, Dio, have an... unconventional way of becoming registered trainers and getting their starter pokemon. The main appeal of this comic is the character interactions, full of snark and humor. It also has an element of mystery as we start to find out what exactly a nuzlocke means in this story. What exactly will be the consequences for Ariminta' and Dio's earlier actions?

a657489ae27c43021fb5d86232001ad717bfea0a.png

Breaking the Silence by @diabeticgirl4
A Pokemon Blue nuzlocke centering around a mute girl, Jackie, and her service pokemon, an abra named Amy. Off to a light-hearted start, this comic takes time to show the interactions and friendship between pokemon and trainers. There's only one chapter so far, but this comic has the potential to be a cute and pleasant adventure.

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Man I'm not a promo kinda guy so I'm gonna keep it pretty brief.

Numero Uno of my five is Insurgence Hard Mode by @antingaround

A rather accurately named nuz of Pokemon Insurgence (a really cool fangame by the way) on the hardest difficulty possible, it's just a wild ride from start to finish. Crazy run, crazy fun, why did she do that to herself lmao. Quality nicknames to really good battles to someone joining the forums literally just to tell ant to git gud, this run has it all. Arguably my fave screenshot run of the year tbh.

Second on the list is the also aptly named Kanto Black Nuzlocke Comic by @jieh_draws

There aren't many comics that actually make me laugh. This one and the Chapter 3 twist managed to do it. Great use of references, really nice art, again, actually made me laugh. Seriously this one is a gem, ridiculously underrated and imo one of the top comics on the forum rn.

Third is FoRLoVE - A Soulsilver adventure by @Vixenkiba

dude. the art. it's so good. just look at this stuff, man. like, really. Mega excited to follow this one, I really like this run already.

Fourth comes forth, and it is Pouch Creatures Dark Difficult Version by @Empty Sun

seriously how do you make your pokemon so vibrant. Pidove is so expressive and adorable even when getting the daylights blapped out of it by an Audino, you made one of my least liked into a favorite.
like all around this comic is just really fun and good. and adorable too.
still waiting on that art of the alleged tubby tho :argh:

48562a1609546916b79015f1580798156.png
those sticc legs lmao

And for the finale I chose Low Effort Soulsilver Nuzlocke by @Finalinsanity

Very few runs fill that Pashy-sized void of a punchy, funny comic and this one is the first I've found that I think is good enough to continue that legacy, which is about as high praise as I can give. Even from the beginning the art's been top tier, really happy I found this one recently. Seriously, give it a look!

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.

Lucky Star by @Agent Nein

What really makes me love this comic is the characters. The simplistic art lets their expressions and interactions take the spotlight. Features some of my very favorite renditions of the Galar trio of rivals. Also has a trainer that focuses on the best parts of pokemon shield: making curry and playing fetch with pokemon.

By the Sword by @SnakeEyesDraws

This is just a great comic in every aspect. The art is vibrant and expressive. The characters are well designed and endearing. The boys are now my adopted sons. Art, writing, heart, cats, this comic has it all. I really wanna see this one through to the end.

Autumn in Sinnoh by @Nessi

I stumbled across this comic's prologue on tumblr before it started posting on the forums, and it caught my attention from just a passing glance of legendary nonsense. Once I found it here and really dug into it, it gripped me all over again and I love this confused turtle child.

Self Acceptance by @Rapidashing

While not as far into its story as some of the other ones listed here, I'm fully invested in it already. There's a real maturity to the writing here, in how the protagonist deals with the Kanto rival's vitriol, in how it handles the first death, and I really wanna see where it goes from here.

simple. by @sealclown

Every single aspect of this story from the name to the lines to the color scheme to the characters just radiates coziness. Reading this comic is like wrapping up in a blanket with a mug of hot chocolate.

Last edited:

Thirteenth

eternally crying over the botw trilogy
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.

If you don't look at any of my other promos, please for the love of all that is good look at this one. This run deserves so much more attention than it gets. It's a gijinka storylocke set in a fantasy world with excellent worldbuilding and a compelling cast, what more can you need? Chapters are snappy and engaging, and while it's a sequel to another run (Call of the Divines, which also deserves more attention than it got), it has a friendly beginning that sets the stage well for people who are new to the story.

Also it starts with assassins so like 👀

He goes for Carlei first, and if he hadn't been trying to kill us I'd almost feel bad for him given how massively out of his league he turns out to be. A very brief moment later, and the would-be assassin is lying on the ground with her sword resting at his throat.

"Why are you doing this?" Carlei hisses to him.

He pauses for a moment, obviously thinking about whether he should answer, seemingly unconcerned by the sword. "We were freed from Imperial tyranny once. We will not submit to it again."

"And what makes you think I would be a tyrant?"

The assassin actually scoffs at that. "Lance replaced the exile rather than allow Kanto be ruled by Kantans. Now you overthrow him violently and replace him, and still refuse to allow our fate to be in the hands of any that care about us. What difference is there between you and him?"

He conjures one of his knives again and tries to lunge up at her. It would've worked a lot better if I hadn't pinned him to the ground with my powers after Carlei had thrown him down, and he struggles for a moment, an expression of surprise plain on his face, before he realises what's happening.

"So you have no respect for the command of Lord Ho-oh," Carlei remarks, coolly.

"We have nothing but the utmost respect for the Divines. But your false sign of approval is nothing but another of your many crimes. You might have fooled the people of Joto, but we know all too well how easy it is for your family to pass vile heresy off as holiness."

This one also deserves so so much more attention! (Look, all of these do, but Path to the Stars and On the Run especially.) Cyberpunk Alola, like what more do you need to hear about this one? We follow our main trio -- the sweet little Alolachu hacker Milo, his bodyguard Torracat Sione, and the wild Hawlucha Iva -- as they travel across Alola in search of answers regarding a lethal firewall that nearly took out one of Milo's hacker friends (or, in Iva's case, a trainer that's actually worthy of her badassery), all while bouncing off each other with a really fun dynamic. You're already just in time to watch Milo get roped into questionable deals with questionable people and also some edgy teen is hunting him down with his creepy af chimera for unknown reasons 🤔

Sione slides in front as the flash of light fades, but both of us bristle at the… thing in front of us. Its grey eyes look unassuming, but they’re peering at us from underneath a rusty copper helmet with a worn ax blade on top of it. A flared collar separates its head from a body that looks like three different monsters spliced together, insect-like front legs supported by more traditional hind legs and a fish’s dorsal fin as a tail.

My ISLAND tries to read it to give me any info. It only takes a couple seconds and a photograph for reference to inform me there’s no data to be found. At all. Nothing about this creature prompts a single pop-up.

Nothing about this creature makes biological sense.

“Take the raichu,” the trainer says.

I back off, right as Sione bares his fangs. The beast pounces right around him, keeping to its directive. I shoot a panic bolt at it, throwing the creature off as it coils for another leap.

It howls in pain with three voices at once. My spine goes numb.

(I was a big fan of that excerpt when I first read it and it's still stuck with me so of course I'm gonna include it here.)

War has this ability to weave humor and heavy topics in a way that baffles my mind, I am trying so hard to learn how he does this and -- I don't think I can put it in a better way than this one comment I left:

"War how the fuck do you do this, this is so good. Lillie struggling with her mother and her abuse just hovering around her all the time, Hau having an existential crisis when he's like 5, Kāne still struggling with possessing a phone and wanting to reclaim some aspect of his lost humanity, every fucking encounter Death has with anyone, Guzma just trying to help kids out when he probably doesn't really know what he's doing but I respect it, and Gladion dealing with the same shit as Lillie but is that resentment for his sister that I spy??"

I mean, look at this (and I swear if I could quote all of chapter 9, I would), how does a person write:
The humans on Earth call them “War”.

The humans on Earth think too small.

They are Friction. They are Struggle. They are waking up and arguing with yourself over whether to sleep in. They are squabbles that begin soft and turn bloody. They are the internet trying to connect. They are the murder and the guilt afterward. They are plants stretching for the sun and teeth rending flesh to sate hunger. They are the heart fighting to survive and the doctor trying to save it. They are fighting for something, anything, everything.

They are Conflict.

And they have come for a visit.

They wait on the beach at Ten Carat Hill. They have given no notice. They have sent no message. Death will know they’re there all the same.

Conflict watches the surf while they wait, amused. They have always been a fan of the tides, who beat ceaselessly at the coast, and of the coast, who stubbornly remains. (The water thinks it wins, small victories in rivers and coasts, but mountains always rise and seas always fall. Yin and yang, the two of them.)

and

“Oh, very clever, calling Conflict pain-“

“‘Oh vewy cwever, cawwing confwict pain-‘“

Conflict rears back. “What the fuck are you doing?!”

“Mocking you,” Death fires back, vicious, “I learned it from my new friends, and it’s very fun.”

“Yes - obviously I know what mocking someone is-“

“‘Owiously I know what mocking someone is-“

(Here is the problem;

Life is conflict. Conflict is Life.

Here is the problem;

Siblings do not often get along.)

in the same chapter?? Read this run.

If you're looking for a fast-paced run with snark, hitmen, and a progression that will leave you shaking the writer by their shoulders while they laugh maniacally at the chaos they've caused, then I have the run for you. One assassin by the name of Eddie Dorian is hired to take out Sinnoh's gym leaders, and wouldn't you know it, his past returns in the form of old assassin parts and he gets caught up in some cult shenanigans too because that happens when you're hired to snipe people.

Btw, this is why you'll be yelling at local:
Wake was still outside the arena signing autographs, taking pictures and “Woo!”-ing, but with an increased security presence from before. Once I caught my breath and the specks in my eyes dissipated, I recognized Large and Larger (no Tiny though) amongst the crowd of black-suited guards. I also noticed Deion trying to slide between them to get to Wake.

I pulled him back by the shoulder.

“Deion, what the hell are you doing? Why’d you run out like that?”

“Maylene’s dead, Eddie! I’m not letting that happen to Wake!”

I smirked and kept my hand on his shoulder as he turned to face me.

“Sure, he and Baywatch put on a good show, but why does Deion Michaels of all people have to protect Crasher Wake? You don’t see all these big burly dudes in front of you?”

“Because he’s my uncle, damn it!”

I flinched back in surprise, mostly because Deion and I didn’t usually talk about much. I knew his dad had passed away before he was born, and that his mom was in rough shape in a hospital in Johto, but that was about the extent of my knowledge on the Michaels family. I mean, shit, I didn’t even know why the hell he ended up in Twinleaf to begin with. I took a step back.

I filed the thought that I’d be killing Wake in the next few days away for later.

This is the run that I will let stab me in a chest multiple times while I thank it -- as it already has! Because Aurea is a master at creating characters that feel real and face consequences and also have to deal with shit they don't deserve so your little heart will just get wrung out following everything that goes down. Nat is one of those protagonists that can be hard to get behind at first, but once she grabs you, she grabs you, and she's surrounded by such a lovable cast of Pokemon and the one and only Rose-Colored Boy Golden Boy Chase who I love so very very much. This story will rip your heart out and tenderly place it back in your chest and you'll always come back wanting more.

"Right..." I sag further into the chair with a groan. "I'm about to do something monumentally stupid, Lucas, and since Rowan isn't here, I need your help."

"Convincing argument so far," he snorts, but I think he sees the look in my eye, because he sits up a little straighter. "What are you planning to do?" My eyes slide to my bag on the floor, and he sucks in a breath. "Natalie, even you can't possibly be that stupid. You think if even Chase got stranded, you have a snowball's chance in hell of finding him? Or even surviving in that kind of storm?"

"I have to do something," I growl. [...] "Look, I don't expect you to understand or agree, but you're not going to stop me. I've made up my mind."

Lucas holds his face in his hands, staring at me between the cracks in his fingers. Like he's watching a car wreck in progress but can't quite look away. "You're serious?"

I nod. "He'd do it for me without thinking twice."

RubyClaw

Challenge Seeker, Completionist and Rule Designer
🌱Featurer
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Kanto Route 1, 1% encounter rate (Israel)
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Sadly I'm really busy lately and don't have the proper time to give the appropriate promo to all the great runs that I followed this year or even the selected ones, but hopefully next year things will be different and I'll have more time. For now, I still want to honor in a few words a number of runs I really think you guys should check out and brightened my days this year. I did my best to represent runs from all media such as Comic, Screenshot and Written, but to be honest these are just some of the ones I enjoyed most following.

Secrets of Aetherai: Ori's Gift by @Trollkitten
A fascinating storylocke that takes place in the extremely detailed, original and immersive world of Aetherai. This run has so many levels to it dealing with the lore of pokemon, stories of personal growth of its characters, contemplations about theology, and musical numbers! Seriously, if you want to read something that is in no way like any other run you read (and I mean it in the most positive way), that is both casual and deep at the same time, go check it out. A true labor of love.

GoT-ta Catch 'em All! by @Spectacles
Spectacles is one of the greatest masters of unique ruleset, and in this run she shows off one of her most epic and ambitious ones - a Game of Thrones based ruleset in which you control one of the royal houses and fight your way for dominance of Westeros (or rather Westerohto). But other than the great appeal of following such a run for its very cool mechanism and how masterfully it is managed, Spectacles uses this run to tell a great story filled with politics, romance, intrigue and war that truly rivals the original work.

The Ballad of Brett by @RandomTrainer
When I first started following this run it was very much a hidden gem, though I'm happy to say more and more people are starting to enjoy its beauty, I still feel it deserves many more followers and you'll be doing yourself a favor if you see what's it about for yourself. At first glance this run seems like a simple classic story following a Gen I trainer making his way through literally blue Kanto, making friends, learning about pokemon, and just doing his best to be a good trainer. However this run contains so much more in it - a unique take on the world of pokemon - the complexity of its inhabitants and the creatures' biology, a truly harmonic view of nature and humanity, a story told at a pleasant pace that really gives you the sense of a journey, and to top it all beautiful art with bucket loads of style.

Bad Apples: A Black 2 Sourlocke by @mewstein
How do I describe Bad Apples? Very creative? Funny? Edgy? Really out there? Like nothing else on the forums? All these are true statements, yet miss much of the beauty and sheer positive oddness of this run. Let me say it like this - think of the pokemon version of "Animal Farm" combined with the wonderfully bizarre humor of a talented Brit, and the somewhat creepy setting of the modern Unovan world, weaved using wonderful art into an adult comic about human and pokemon politics and violence. Yeah, I think that sums its nicely.

Dazzling Supernova by @RubyClaw
My own little run - I'll be honest, not my greatest masterpiece or anything resembling that, but one I do really enjoy making. While my main storylocke run is on hiatus due to time limitations, I decided to finally continue my original series of attempts to blind every pokemon game left for me to blind, and this time we have finally arrived at "Ultra Alola". Ultra Sun can be one cruel game, probably the hardest I played, and so far things have been both interesting and challenging keeping me on my toes at almost every run. Join me as I do my best to make it as far as possible, hopefully all the way to Mount Lanakila (assuming this is still where the game ends? I'm reminding you that I'm blinding this game :P, as much as I know I'll be eventually transferred into Ultra Unova where I'll fight Ultra Beast Ghestis in the end).

Spectacles

Rule Maker
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
It hides deep inside caves where no light ever reaches it and remains virtually motionless there. ~Pokemon Crystal, entry #52
Aaaahhh I almost didn't even know this was happening somehow!! I wish I could do more, but for now here are some promos for just a few of many great runs that can be found on these forums!!

Brotherhood by @Bowser's Family Vacation - If you're a fan of Ashes to Ashes (or even if you're not familiar- and in that case I highly recommend checking out both!) you will love this story! This time, we enter the mind of Paul, Ash's infamous rival from the Sinnoh season of the Pokemon anime. It is fascinating to get in Paul's head as he starts fresh in Unova with a new, diverse team and meets some fascinating characters along the way.

Beware, We Sting by @Memento - UTMOST respect to Memento for her bravery in taking my longest and most difficult ruleset and trying it out for herself, with an engaging story to go with it! Lord Ogdunn Heath is a fascinating protagonist and a refreshing change from the main houses we're used to in the GoT/ASOIAF universe. The rest of the cast is unique and interesting as well; you really want them to succeed in their journey and maybe even take the Iron Throne!

Dazzling Supernova by @RubyClaw - Another blind run is in the works! And this time, he's taking on arguably the most dangerous game in the series- Ultra Sun. Not only is it interesting to watch someone play the game blind, but RubyClaw's commentary makes it even more fun to read! Cringe along with us as RubyClaw rapidly approaches "that one battle" ... will he succeed even with his blindfold on?!

Would Never STAB Anyone by @QuietGuardian - Continuing with the fun format of his Black Corruptionlocke predecessor, this run is a cool twist on the nuzlocke challenge with a unique, almost screenplay-esque method of storytelling. It's got tough rules, it's got a cool naming theme, and it's got a fun and entertaining story! What's not to love?

Dschubba

Has forgotten she's a diurnal creature.
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 13, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Female
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Normal
Has it been promo'd a lot? Yes. Do I care? No. Will I spread the love for one of my favorite runs? You BET I will! Hey, everyone! have you ever wanted an Alola run to take a bit of a different angle to the ingame "All the goodies agree with eachother a lot, ALL SMILES!" problems the plotting can be plagued by? Then look NO further than a run featuring a member of Team Skull as its protagonist! There's interesting conflicts, fun characters, boneheaded shenanigans and a very fresh and nuanced take on the Alola archipelago to be had. If you ever found yourself wondering how a run from the perspective of a less tradition-bound, native Alolan may look like? This is the rin for you. Just go. Go and read it!

We are having ourselves a very nice and quickly growing community for SwSh lockes, haven't we? Well, I got another new and promising run for you! So far, a Knight's Gale is still very much in the beginning stages, but there's already a lot to love and to keep your eyes trained on this one. Starting with FoxRodDraws taking the time to set up a prologue that aims to flesh out lore that was on the thin end in the source material, as well as setting up a mystery that'll make you beg for the next update! And hey, who could say no to Raiyah and her supreme lion's mane?

Oh yes, I'm going for another run that's pretty fresh outta the oven as far as updates go. Only a cover and a couple pages in, this Johto run's already got me wowed with both the visuals and its aim to flesh out the little lore crumbs that HGSS have given us and least to say, I'm excited to see what's in store for us here. Besides, look. Just look at the effort put into the art! Allthe backgrounds are eye candy and the character designs have so much personality, how can one not just get lost in the page? I warmly recommend you keep an eye on this one, this is a really strong, new contender!

Look, I’ve always been a Hoenn brat despite being a genwunner by age. So I can NOT deny that I’m always happy as a clam to see nice, new Hoenn runs with a nice spin to them. And lo and behold, this is the first time I’ve seen someone try a monolocke and use the typing they picked as a nice, red thread for their whole comic. Simple is just that. Simple, comfy, with a soft color palette and a pleasant dash of humor for the nuzlocke equivalent of kicking back with a cup of cocoa. Give it a go, and you too can feel the coziness!

Last edited:

Aurea

🎇Contributor
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Psychic
  2. Steel
7ozJFrq.png

Behold, a Pale Horse! by localhoney

Short, fast-paced chapters that suck you in with witty prose, thrilling action, and some incredible worldbuiding. Local is an expert at keeping his readers on their toes, weaving in mystery and intrigue and subverting expectations in a way that will always keep you guessing, and eager for more. I know this one has been promo'd a few times already -- and yes, it's just that good.

WTctZ8b.gif

Family; or, Proposals and Forever by Thirteenth

A series of endearing, heartfelt drabbles that are bite-sized and easy to devour. Family sucks you in straight away and doesn't let go, regardless of whether you've read the prequel or are treating yourself to Thirteenth's writing for the first time. She is a master of concision and tender moments, though not without her fair share of gut-wrenching moments as well. A beautiful take on Galar, and one you'd be doing yourself a disservice not to check out.

685fc079f701_Ignoble_Idolatry_banner.png

Ignoble Idolatry, by SayleeK

Perhaps I have a soft spot for Galar runs, but the real selling point of Ignoble Idolatry is the care that's taken with each and every character introduced. Authentic Scottish dialogue and themes make this run stand apart from others in stark contrast, with compelling characters and lovely interactions. It's still in the early stages, but like everything Saylee does, the amount of thought and effort put into this run is evident, and I urge you to give it a look to see for yourself just how fun it is to read!

ddv62c4-385a77f5-efc0-4854-90ca-9f7aae99c157.png

Looking Backward, by glancesherlock

A passion project that is unmatched in self-reflection, heartbreak, and hopeful moments. Glance takes the nostalgia from Gen 1 and wields it effortlessly, weaving in her own personal experiences in a way that make it feel very personal, very raw, and very real. Her characters shine like stars in every regard, and the amount of love and effort that has been poured into Looking Backward is undeniable. If you find yourself enjoying Brick by Boring Brick, I urge you to check this out -- it's a masterpiece as well in its own right.

KxeAaA3.png

On the Run, by Garish Garchomp

Gar has a penchant for taking the storytelling formula for nuzlockes and flipping them on their head, and On the Run is no exception. Cyberpunk Alola could never be more vivid and realized than it is here -- each piece of the world thought out with painstaking attention to detail, but still recognizable as the region we love. The character dynamics are phenomenal, and Gar is a master at maintaining subtle tension and keeping readers guessing at what's yet to come.

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Thanks to everyone for illuminating this thread with all these spotlights being shone on such a multitude of great runs! I'll be keeping this thread locked but pinned so you can peruse at your leisure, but for the time being, make sure you hop over to the nominations thread if you haven't yet. There's still a few more days to get those ballots in, and one nomination could make all the difference to your favorite run!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread