• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Hoenn Teen Emerald Run: A Pokemon Emerald Nuzlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Updated Nov. 23 || A lone trainer is sent to Hoenn to face warring cults, and perhaps even the pokemon gods themselves.

CyanideCrystal

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
gg ez
Man this Nuzlocke is beautiful! Seriously stunning art style.

I love the Pokemon design as well. The pokemon really feel like animals especially in the way you pose them. The way Mudkip lies on the bag or Treeco's sitting position. Great stuff.

Hoenn is my favourite region and all that combined means that I will obviously following this thread, haha.

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Wazlly's little o^o face is so cute... I appreciate the fact that we're following an adult and adults concerned for kids, because we know that there are World-ending Disasters incoming that a kid shouldn't HAVE to deal with. Or, at the very least, shouldn't be the one expected to deal with it.

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Heyyy I finally read this comic! ;v; Such a cool premise with the being almost a secret agent (it's okay Marshal, I'd say it counts 😌), and an epic start! Loved the dream imagery with the lil Rayquaza. The snappy pace for covering the beginning of the game is very enjoyable too, never a dull moment!

OP
incomescrane

incomescrane

water types, my beloved
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 20, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Thank you everyone for your replies, it means so much!!
I'm glad you updated, now I can tell you how much I love your run! I love the comic style you've got going, and I enjoy that it's in black and white, too. I think Birch is absolutely adorable haha. But that dream at the beginning...? Wonder what our 'snake' has in store for our main guy.
As for little Rayquaza, it might be a while until we see them or everyone's favorite llama god again, but rest assured they are watching what unfolds in Hoenn...
Wazlly's little o^o face is so cute... I appreciate the fact that we're following an adult and adults concerned for kids, because we know that there are World-ending Disasters incoming that a kid shouldn't HAVE to deal with. Or, at the very least, shouldn't be the one expected to deal with it.
I love the games but they really make you think, huh, not one adult ever tries to stop little 10 y.o. me from running up to two giant legendaries and summoning a third to stop them fighting.

Give it up for page 20!
Give those kids like 3 more pages to figure out that Booker is a total pushover when it comes to kids and they'll be back to screaming in the woods.

As a little bonus, there's a sketchdump of panels and extra sketches I've done up until now up on dA, go check it out!

emerald_run__page_20_by_emeraldrun_dfil34z-fullview.jpg

Cas

certified knucklehead
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 29, 2020
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fairy
Aww this was pretty cute. Love how you draw Pokemon. And look at our adult man being all uncle and stuff. Warms my heart :')

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
EEEEE Look at that little gremlin pose. They look ready to FIGHT.

Users who are viewing this thread