• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Roll to Dodge Election RTD (Epilogue)

Thread Description
Politics be wack, yo.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, this is the end of Turn 19. I’m getting chills, but in a good way!

DEBATE TIME(2/2): COMMENCE!

Huh. Of course my worst roll of the game would come in round 18.

I call Lucifer to break me out, and then rejoin the debate, reclaiming my place atop the polls.
{3} You call up your fiancée, and she eventually arrives. It takes a lot of time and a lot of magic, but she eventually manages to break you out. Unfortunately, by the time you escape, the debate is over. All according to plan.

sell the souls of my enemies to absolutely destroy my enemies in the debates
{3} Nah, you sell some poorly edited tabloids of your enemies doing scandalous stuff to “destroy” them. It’s only good enough that you gain a few supporters from the least observant of viewers!

Actually y'know what. I'm a man.

A MAN OF SCIENCE. A MAN OF NO FEAR, WHO ISN'T AFRAID OF DOING ANYTHING.

As this election nears its end, I must make sure that we have the right Prime Minster of Everything. So there's only one option.

I turn New Canada itself into a girl. If anyone knows who should be elected, it's her.
{5} You madlad, you absolute legend. Using science-witchcraft you turn New Canada itself (herself?) into a waifu! The earth itself shakes before New Canada creates a physical personification. In front of you now stands the aforementioned personification. Her hair is red as the red in the Canadian flag, her dress invoking imagery of nature and technology, and her skin somehow rough yet smooth. She awakens, and announces to all that she is New Canada herself, and she will be running in this election so late. Her words stay strong and determined, and those around her have no choice but to support her. Plus, with your help she even manages to break the Top 5!

You know what else works well to gain support? Benefit concerts! What's better than inviting all my supports to a performance of all sorts of covers of video game music? The orchestra even takes requests!

And possibly slips in a subliminal message or two that you should vote for Nebbles, because she's the best.
{4} You decide to forgo the debate in order to support concerts! People seem to love them, and hey, the power of subliminal messaging work! You gain a subliminally nice number of supporters!

Free Money... FOR EVERYONE!
{2} You decide to spend the debate turning your debate stand into a transformer, by the time you’re finished, the debate is over and nobody is around to look at your cool transformer desk.

(Just pretend I was there for the first debate. Argh!) While saying a bunch of fluff about how I stand for science and for everyone to be whoever or whatever they want, I'm also secretly using my voice the hypnotise the viewers into voting for me. This goes especially for those Nebbles has affected with her subliminal messages, as they'll be more susceptible. The more screentime I get, the better.
{5} You say a bunch of boring stuff, but within the boring stuff you commence your hypnotizing voice. It goes so well, you even take most of Nebbles recent batch of hypnotized supporters. Also seriously, I’m surprised it took the past couple rounds for actual sabotage. Regardless, take your “well-earned” hypnotically superior number of supporters!

>3
not 最高

okay, i deliver what is possibly the greatest speech known to mankind, with great pride in my voice, and 大丈夫翼だってまた育つから
{3} Nobody really cares that much about your speech, since it mostly sounds like you’re talking lunacy. You gain a few pity supports at least!

I print campaign ads using my paper boy money saying i'll help the poor sewer folk if I am elected
{4} You print out a sizable amount of ads and post them up (mostly in the sewers, since y’know: demons still hate ya and all), you gain a sizable amount of supporters as well, mostly sewer folk.

I don’t know how to debate, and I’ve been playing a lot of Phoenix Wright recently, so I’m just going to yell Objection! a lot and present random pieces as often as possible.
{5} Somehow, your Objection!s and random pieces are placed at the right times! That, or maybe you just attract Phoenix Wright fans. Anyways, you receive a very not guilty influx of supporters! Maybe you should become an attorney with this kind of power! (Please don’t.)

I leave my cohorts to streaming for the day and get everything set up for the upcoming election!
{4} You do a pretty good job setting up for tomorrow! Everything is a-go, and everybody is ready for Election Night.

{5} New Canada steps up and delivers arguably the best speech. Her words carry an allure to them, and you can’t help but be entranced by them. She really cares about what she says, and looks as passionate. When she finishes, the viewers snap out of it, and in one fell swoop, she nets a ton more supporters!

DEBATE TIME(2/2): END!
3rd: Local, New Canada
4th: Sugar
5th: Cirr
6th: Jane, Krashkube
7th: Fool, Hobo
8th: 0, XearnesGeo, Zorua

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
i can't believe

fine

for my last action, i support new canada in her (its? their?) bid for the presidency in exchange for rewards for all my companies

localhoney

the smooth jazz of bastards
Writer
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 17, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
I make a last-ditch effort to take the win by combining my voters with New Canada, doing some sort of co-PM situation, and denying entrance to the afterlife to any that doesn't vote for us.

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
well, lads and ladies, this is it. dawn of the final day, 24? hours remain.

more precisely, it is now election night. the night of the reckoning. everything that has happened in this rtd so far is leading up to this very moment of me rigging the elections so that i win lol no let's not be trump here.

alright. no joking around, no funny things, let's be serious. time to end it all. time for... the final gambit.

i will allow anyone who votes for me to also count toward new canada-chan, and give her all the rights to my ice cream empire should she win, sacrificing my life in the process.

to think it all started out with me trying to legalize weed (and failing miserably...)

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!
I decide to try and lure New Canada and her supporters to my side, offering the world's BEST maple syrup, poutine, and pastries anyone could ever ask for.

VGBM

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Top 3 baby!

With the election wrapping up and voting day just around the corner, I make one big final speech detailing everything I intend to do as Prime Minister of Everything, should the people choose me:
  • I will use everything I learned to finally perfect that fursona potion and fulfill my promise to let everyone be whatever they want to be.
  • I will lead an era of continued peace where humans, angels, demons, fantasy creatures, catgirls, etc. can live together in harmony. (Though not too perfect since true utopia is a pipe dream that comes at the cost of too many freedoms. It's not a life worth living if it isn't interesting.)
  • I will offer aid to Jane's wolf clan town… thing… to ensure it continues to thrive and coexist with the surrounding area.
  • I will continue to occasionally guest-star in Egge's streams because I love videogames.
  • I will make sure Sugar and Hobo both receive fair and honest trials.
  • I will work towards repairing the relationship between Krashkube and the demons (and now angels too). Honestly, I think he learned his lesson by now and I'm starting to pity him.
  • I will launch investigations for this mysterious "K" I've heard rumors about, as well as that other criminal who looks suspiciously similar to Misc.
  • And lastly, I will not stop looking for new ways to improve or advance society for the better.
I don't say this part out loud, but win or lose, I'll also release my hypnosis on everyone gradually over time so that they never know they were hypnotised to begin with.

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
I get all of my coworkers together in my main streaming venue and get the election results streaming in! I also keep the odd device Eevee’s robot gave me a while back in my pocket, just in case. While the results come in, we play Mario Kart, along with PM Aureum, of course.

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
There is only one more thing I really want to do before election night.

HEY! EVIL ME! DO YA THINK IT’S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONVERT YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INTO CODE AND UPLOAD YOU TO ONE OF MY ROBOTS TO GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD? NO? WELL I’M DOING IT ANYWAYS!

EeveeFTW

The man, the myth, the Eevee
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 23, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Normal
It'ssssss election day! All are welcome to my Election Day Party as we wait to see the final results! And keep in mind, all of my supporters will go to the nominee that parties the hardest!

As for my actual action, my final action? Well, I won't do much of anything, aside from party and have fun. All the pieces have already been put into place, after all. You see, it's time for me to reveal the contingency plan. Plan Z.

Not at full force, no. I've grown to like the people here, so I'll use the Plan for the greater good, to support this great nation, since I quite enjoy inventing for the people here. They've accepted my creations in stride, and motivated me to keep going even further and further beyond what I had even dreamed possible. So, I will use Plan Z to bolster my supporters, such that the greatest partier gets the votes they deserve.

How will I bolster my supporters? Well, take a look around you. Catgirls, demons, fantasy, androids, all with the power to vote. And who was the one to bring them here?

Me.

The catgirls have it written in their genetic code. Nothing much, as I did want to give them free will. But when they vote, they will vote with me.

The demons, well, when I took them from Hell, I signed a contract with them. All I had to do was promise some fascinating inventions that I'd work on after the election, as well as full access to the mortal plane through my portal. So when they vote, they will vote with me.

The fantasy creatures were the hardest, which is why I spent a year in their care. But you see, a world of fantasy will see technology as magic, and I used that in my favor to grow among their ranks. Not to mention the magic I did learn there. In the end, I managed to slay a terrible beast that had been haunting their world, gaining their favor, and their vote should they want to cross over. So when they vote, they will vote with me.

The androids were the easiest. A line of code here, and there, and it was done. Once again, keeping their free will mostly intact, aside from this one vote. So when they vote, they will vote for me.

And finally, New Canada herself, created by yours truly. She was to party tonight, like no one ever partied before. So we made a bet. If she parties the hardest, she gets all my supporters, all my votes. However, if she does NOT party the hardest, all her votes, as well as mine, go to whoever did.

If I had truly wanted to win the election, instead of pursuing my more academic interests, you would have likely seen STEVE and my ultimate mecha (BEYOND), at work too, but the people have earned my favor, so I won't be resorting to such shows of force.

Instead, I'll just let the plans I've laid carry on, as I party like no man has every partied before.

Good luck in the election, my friends.

Argentum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Turn 20. It is time for an end, and a new beginning. Whoever wins becomes Prime Minister of Everything...

i can't believe

fine

for my last action, i support new canada in her (its? their?) bid for the presidency in exchange for rewards for all my companies
{3} New Canada refuses very politely, and apologizes to you, for it should never be about the reward, but the honour of propelling Everything to a brighter future. She says it in such a polite and genuine way you still support their bid despite the fact you won’t receive any rewards.

I make a last-ditch effort to take the win by combining my voters with New Canada, doing some sort of co-PM situation, and denying entrance to the afterlife to any that doesn't vote for us.
{3} She respectfully declines your plan, as she is not a fan of denying anybody a proper afterlife because they didn’t vote for you. Like Cirr, you still pledge your support, cause apparently she’s an anime protagonist.

well, lads and ladies, this is it. dawn of the final day, 24? hours remain.

more precisely, it is now election night. the night of the reckoning. everything that has happened in this rtd so far is leading up to this very moment of me rigging the elections so that i win lol no let's not be trump here.

alright. no joking around, no funny things, let's be serious. time to end it all. time for... the final gambit.

i will allow anyone who votes for me to also count toward new canada-chan, and give her all the rights to my ice cream empire should she win, sacrificing my life in the process.

to think it all started out with me trying to legalize weed (and failing miserably...)
{4} You do just that, meaning all your votes will now count as her own. As well, you promise her the rights to your ice cream empire upon winning. You decide to avoid mentioning the sacrificing your life part for now, for a couple reasons...

I decide to try and lure New Canada and her supporters to my side, offering the world's BEST maple syrup, poutine, and pastries anyone could ever ask for.
{6} You manage to lure New Canada using the only weaknesses of all Canadians: Maple Syrup, Poutine, and Timbits. It seems like you’re about to accomplish your goal when she instead makes her own suggestion. She speaks about the good you have done for the people, and commends you. Therefore she suggests that with your support, she can find you a place in her government that will help do a lot of good. She already has two potential members (Cirr and Local), so she can definitely find a place for you. The way she speaks, determined yet gentle, starts to lure you to join her side, this wasn’t part of your plan! Roll to avoid being lured to her side!

{1 for Nebbles/5 for New Canada}
You absolutely pledge your supporters and yourself to her campaign. Something about her just makes you want her to rule New Canada. She’s just… perfect, everything you want in a leader. She’s now on your side, but not how you imagined.

fuck it.

Free Genocide... FOR EVERYONE
{1} You start your plan with the highest power first, Prime Minister Aureum. You find him in a park near Egge’s place, just looking at the slowly approaching sunset. You race for him, dagger in hand and then suddenly he isn’t there. You suddenly hear a voice behind you.

“Well, I see you’re planning on murdering me. And if I may presume, you’re planning on a genocide? Unfortunately as Prime Minister, I cannot permit you to go on as planned.”
You turn around as a green glow engulfs Aureum, before disappearing, leaving him surrounded by a green aura, his hair sticking up and his eyes golden yellow. Roll to fight!

{1 for Hobo/6 for Aureum}
You attempt to slice at Aureum, but he jumps above and behind you. He then grabs your dagger arm and drives it into your chest. As you stand there in shock, Aureum kicks you down to the ground. You brace for what’s next, but nothing comes. Then, high in the sky you hear: “QUASAR CANNON!” as you turn to face the noise. You notice the PM is in the air, right arm sticking out, palm facing you, the left arm holding it. And then you have no time to react as a beam of light comes down and vaporizes you on the spot.

You wake up in your bed, the sky a midnight black. You attempt to move, but every atom in your body screams in pain. Eventually, you manage to get up and check your phone. 12:01, Election Night is over, you missed it. Good job.

Top 3 baby!

With the election wrapping up and voting day just around the corner, I make one big final speech detailing everything I intend to do as Prime Minister of Everything, should the people choose me:
  • I will use everything I learned to finally perfect that fursona potion and fulfill my promise to let everyone be whatever they want to be.
  • I will lead an era of continued peace where humans, angels, demons, fantasy creatures, catgirls, etc. can live together in harmony. (Though not too perfect since true utopia is a pipe dream that comes at the cost of too many freedoms. It's not a life worth living if it isn't interesting.)
  • I will offer aid to Jane's wolf clan town… thing… to ensure it continues to thrive and coexist with the surrounding area.
  • I will continue to occasionally guest-star in Egge's streams because I love videogames.
  • I will make sure Sugar and Hobo both receive fair and honest trials.
  • I will work towards repairing the relationship between Krashkube and the demons (and now angels too). Honestly, I think he learned his lesson by now and I'm starting to pity him.
  • I will launch investigations for this mysterious "K" I've heard rumors about, as well as that other criminal who looks suspiciously similar to Misc.
  • And lastly, I will not stop looking for new ways to improve or advance society for the better.
I don't say this part out loud, but win or lose, I'll also release my hypnosis on everyone gradually over time so that they never know they were hypnotised to begin with.
{3} People reacted quite “Meh.” to your speech. You get a few more supporters, and honestly you’re too sad by the people’s reaction to your speech to hypnotize them today.

There is only one more thing I really want to do before election night.

HEY! EVIL ME! DO YA THINK IT’S POSSIBLE FOR ME TO CONVERT YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS INTO CODE AND UPLOAD YOU TO ONE OF MY ROBOTS TO GET YOU OUT OF MY HEAD? NO? WELL I’M DOING IT ANYWAYS!
{4} Using the power of SCIENCE! You manage to turn Evil’s Misc Consciousness into code. You then use your skills in robotics to transfer her into one of your robots. She awakens, and looks around.

“Well, this is new, I admit. At least we don’t have to share a body anymore! That should make my life easier…. Well, see you in a couple months!”

You don’t get a chance to respond as she blasts away using her thrusters. You’re glad she’s gone, but if I were you I would be worried about her saying she’ll see you in a couple months.

ELECTION PARTY NIGHT!
Ok yeah I missed a few days but I've decided that I will be stepping out of the election to just keep doing science things.

And by party, I mean set up the coolest, most epic full day party for election day that the world has ever seen. All my voters go to the person who parties the hardest. Cause that's the type of candidate a scientist wants right?

It'ssssss election day! All are welcome to my Election Day Party as we wait to see the final results! And keep in mind, all of my supporters will go to the nominee that parties the hardest!

As for my actual action, my final action? Well, I won't do much of anything, aside from party and have fun. All the pieces have already been put into place, after all. You see, it's time for me to reveal the contingency plan. Plan Z.

Not at full force, no. I've grown to like the people here, so I'll use the Plan for the greater good, to support this great nation, since I quite enjoy inventing for the people here. They've accepted my creations in stride, and motivated me to keep going even further and further beyond what I had even dreamed possible. So, I will use Plan Z to bolster my supporters, such that the greatest partier gets the votes they deserve.

How will I bolster my supporters? Well, take a look around you. Catgirls, demons, fantasy, androids, all with the power to vote. And who was the one to bring them here?

Me.

The catgirls have it written in their genetic code. Nothing much, as I did want to give them free will. But when they vote, they will vote with me.

The demons, well, when I took them from Hell, I signed a contract with them. All I had to do was promise some fascinating inventions that I'd work on after the election, as well as full access to the mortal plane through my portal. So when they vote, they will vote with me.

The fantasy creatures were the hardest, which is why I spent a year in their care. But you see, a world of fantasy will see technology as magic, and I used that in my favor to grow among their ranks. Not to mention the magic I did learn there. In the end, I managed to slay a terrible beast that had been haunting their world, gaining their favor, and their vote should they want to cross over. So when they vote, they will vote with me.

The androids were the easiest. A line of code here, and there, and it was done. Once again, keeping their free will mostly intact, aside from this one vote. So when they vote, they will vote for me.

And finally, New Canada herself, created by yours truly. She was to party tonight, like no one ever partied before. So we made a bet. If she parties the hardest, she gets all my supporters, all my votes. However, if she does NOT party the hardest, all her votes, as well as mine, go to whoever did.

If I had truly wanted to win the election, instead of pursuing my more academic interests, you would have likely seen STEVE and my ultimate mecha (BEYOND), at work too, but the people have earned my favor, so I won't be resorting to such shows of force.

Instead, I'll just let the plans I've laid carry on, as I party like no man has every partied before.

Good luck in the election, my friends.
{5} Everything has gone according to plan. The party is absolutely bonkers (6), but every candidate that could come did come! It’s an absolutely legendary party as you party with glee. Plan Z is in effect, and whoever parties the hardest will have your vote, and with it: the votes of everybody you have brought to this world. Whoever parties the hardest will undoubtedly win the election, and thus it shall be completed. Now, the candidates must roll to party hard!

{2 for Miscellaneous}
{1 for Nebbles}
{3 for VGBM}
{6 for localhoney}
{6 for New Canada}
{2 for sugar heart}
{3 for Cirr}
{6 for JaneWolf}
{6 for KrashKube}

{1 for localhoney}
{4 for New Canada}
{4 for JaneWolf}
{2 for Krashkube}

{4 for New Canada}
{2 for JaneWolf}

New Canada is able to party the hardest! Despite such competition from Local, Jane, and Krash, is able to party the hardest by the time the party ends! She lived up to your bet, and in the end all your votes are hers. You know what that’s means!

I get all of my coworkers together in my main streaming venue and get the election results streaming in! I also keep the odd device Eevee’s robot gave me a while back in my pocket, just in case. While the results come in, we play Mario Kart, along with PM Aureum, of course.
{5} As the sun sets, Aureum knocks on your door. You let him in, as he gets settled in the venue. You notice a green necklace around his neck, as he introduces himself to your newer coworkers. You pocket the odd device as the stream starts, the election results starting to come in as y’all play Mario Kart. It goes very well, Aureum especially seems to be in a great mood despite eyeing the results every once in a while. The streams goes until the early morning, and after the winner is revealed, the stream ends. Aureum starts to walk to the door, his face solemn.

“Well, that was fun. Too bad it’s time. The coronation is in a couple months, so I have to prepare for then. Regardless, thanks Egge, for everything.” He turns to you, his face barely managing to keep a smile. “It’s funny, you’re the only one this entire election that treated me like a person. I almost wish you decided to stay in the election, you would make a good PM.”

He gives you a hug, a quick one of course, and then leaves. He stares at the moon for a second, and breathes in and out, before letting himself be taken by the Maple House.
When everybody turns on the news, they see Aureum on their screens. He clears his throat and speaks: “Well, today is the day! Effective at the end of the year, you will have a new Prime Minister of Everything. I can only hope that they’ll do as much good as I did… Anyways, I want to thank all of you for allowing me to get this far, and I want to say congratulations to the new PM: New Canada herself! Trust me, it’s strange that the physical personification of New Canada herself not only was created, not only joined the election 2 days ago, but also won the election, but if you have seen her, you know that she is definitely the best choice! The voters definitely agree considering she won by a landslide! Unfortunately, it means I will be stepping down as Prime Minister at the end of the year during the coronation ceremony. But hey, maybe you’ll see me again! After all, I can always run again…”

Well, at the end of the day, no players technically won, except anybody who supported New Canada.

Nebbles, Local, and Cirr win as they directly supported N.C, earning a spot in her government. (Sugar also wins, but she’s also dead) But don't worry, the game isn’t over yet! There’s a coronation to be had…

Argentum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
As a side note, please don’t post any actions after the Turn 20 post right now. They won’t count for the Epilogue until it’s started.

Argentum

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
It’s been a few months since the Election, and everybody who participated in it was invited to come to the Maple House: as known as the floating island housing the headquarters of the Prime Minister of Everything. Today is the day of the coronation ceremony, in which the previous Prime Minister gives their blessing to the newest Prime Minister. Today is the day Aureum Kanada stands down, and passes the torch to NC (aka New Canada), the personification of well… New Canada.

You take your seats in front of the Maple House, next to Aureum’s former Government, as Aureum himself stands on the stairs with NC and begins his speech by addressing all of you. “Ladies and Gentlemen and those who identify as neither! Here we are, eh? Welcome to the Coronation Ceremony, where the Prime Ministers of Everything are officially declared as such by their predecessors. But before all of that, I want to give a speech, just to make this a lot more… special.”

“You see, before I was Prime Minister, I was just a teen. Now… I mean I’m still a teenager but people listened to me. They recognized me! I became something that peaked their interests, it made me feel special. But now, here we are! My throne is given to a new person! Everything I worked for, it means nothing! In fact, almost every candidate here has time and time again invalidated my achievements! Oh, and I have bided my time! I have waited for this day!” Aureum gets louder and more… static? His entire body seems like it’s glitching in and out of existence, and so does the other spectators beside yourselves and NC.

“I am responsible for all of your successes and failures! I allowed whatever I felt like to go whoever I felt like it should! For I am the TRUE Prime Minister of Everything! Without this role, I am nothing! And I will let NOBODY TAKE IT AWAY FROM ME!” You hear it coming from the Maple House as it seems to shapeshift. NC quickly managed to get off the stairs as the Maple House itself becomes a mecha!

“Now then, shall we dance?”
Aureum (w/Mecha) wants to battle!

Last edited:

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
I summon the rotoms to take control of the mechs

sugar heart

nono morikubo is a qt
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Normal
Pokédex Entry
hello, i like idols.
let's just keep this simple, lift my dead body up off the ground with telekinesis and throw it at the giant mechs. i mean, that's possible, right?

VGBM

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 14, 2019
Nature
Bold
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Well, how convenient that I have a whole army of hypnotised minions I mean uh, "supporters" who I can turn into powerful monstrosities and let loose on the mecha.

Also pretty convenient that I can fly. I jump off the floating island (which I totally didn't forget we're all on) and go do that.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 29, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
???
This will probably be a mistake...

I cast Fireball.

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
I have a beer and wait for all of this to blow over

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)