• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Eclipsed - Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Quick Coconut, start calling yourself by a new name before Coconut sticks for everyone! Also Spark's design is pretty cool.
That pichu was a pain to design and draw so I'm glad ya like him!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy

Delilah and Hau's whole dynamic is very fun to write, just two dorks being dorks. Also we are basically halfway done with the first chapter now so that's fun!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
aw, they're beans!! i also love their dynamic

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

The dorkness of Hau and Delilah continues!

Fun fact! Delilah's outfit was supposed to change at the end of chapter 1 but I just got so sick of drawing her floral shirt that I rewrote this page to justify an outfit change! So this is like a 1.5 outfit

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
aw, precious!! love those dorks...

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Surprise!! We are back to weekly updates babey!!!

Thank you so much for the kind support and patience, really helped me push through this rough patch!

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Delilah’s design is so cute and I swear your art has already improved a lot from the first page!! Also I love her dynamic with her Rowlet, I have a soft spot for feisty starters, haha—

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
aaaaa i love them all!!! delilah is so cute and im happy to see her and lillie start to be friends.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Delilah’s design is so cute and I swear your art has already improved a lot from the first page!! Also I love her dynamic with her Rowlet, I have a soft spot for feisty starters, haha—
ASFHIAOFHWIAF THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUU

I'm happy to hear you think I've improved?? Thank you for all the kind words!!!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
aaaaa i love them all!!! delilah is so cute and im happy to see her and lillie start to be friends.
Thank youu!! I really love Delilah's new look so I'm happy to hear it's cute!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

I spent an embarrassingly long time on a list of pokemon moves when writing Kukui's puns...

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
I’m loving the dynamics you’re setting up between Delilah and the others! Kukui’s dialogue is fantastic, definitely worth the time haha. I love the added detail of Lillie not knowing what on EARTH is happening

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
I’m loving the dynamics you’re setting up between Delilah and the others! Kukui’s dialogue is fantastic, definitely worth the time haha. I love the added detail of Lillie not knowing what on EARTH is happening
aaaa!! I'm happy to hear the dynamics are fun to read!! And yes poor Lillie has no clue what's happening..

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
aaaa how fun!! i would say that kukui's puns were definitely worth the time. i'm certainly tickled, hehe.

poor lillie, with the unenviable position of realizing that everyone is dorks. all of them. all the time, even

i love how everyone interacts with each other!!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
aaaa how fun!! i would say that kukui's puns were definitely worth the time. i'm certainly tickled, hehe.

poor lillie, with the unenviable position of realizing that everyone is dorks. all of them. all the time, even

i love how everyone interacts with each other!!
Glad to hear the puns are fun! They were tricky to find but I'm happy with the results too!

Melemele island, the island of dorks

Thank you!!! Interactions are tricky to nail so I'm happy to hear they're fun!!!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Welcome to one of my favorite pages of the whole Melemele story! Oh the next few weeks are gonna be fun...

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.
Wooooooooah, LOTS of lore implications in this page, I love it so much.
Also the fact that the Tapus have distinct personalities makes me so happy. I love Tapu Lele.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Wooooooooah, LOTS of lore implications in this page, I love it so much.
Also the fact that the Tapus have distinct personalities makes me so happy. I love Tapu Lele.
asfhoiawfhaw thank youu!! I had a lot of fun characterizing the tapu so I'm really happy to hear they're likable!!

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
I love Tapu Lele on this page. She's so cheerful, and just the opposite of what I would expect a mythical legendary to be. She looks like the type to hand out muffin baskets in disguise, or at least interact with humans more than the other tapus.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
I love Tapu Lele on this page. She's so cheerful, and just the opposite of what I would expect a mythical legendary to be. She looks like the type to hand out muffin baskets in disguise, or at least interact with humans more than the other tapus.
Oh yeah Lele definitely interacts with people the most, probably gives flowers ro random people

Users who are viewing this thread