• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Eclipsed - Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Ooooh it's gettin good :D I like the direction you took re: understanding Pokemon - rather than explaining it by random chance or genetics or the Tapu selecting her himself, having Nebby (an impulsive child with superpowers) make that decision for the person currently saving his life makes a lot more sense than your typical chosen one exposition! And that eye glint thing... As cliche as it sounds, it IS gorgeous. 😍

Lillie and Koko (and Nebs) look so neat in your style! I especially appreciate the varied angles over these last few pages - it makes them a lot more dynamic, I think. To be honest though, I did have a bit of trouble parsing exactly what happened in this page until the A/N explained it, at which point it was super clear; maybe it was just me, but. So you know. ^^

Looking forward to the ensuing banter between the owly boy and very confused Delilah!

HardcoreNuzlockes

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 27, 2021
I like your style! The main character is very cute and the Pokemon are expressive. Keep it up!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Ooooh it's gettin good :D I like the direction you took re: understanding Pokemon - rather than explaining it by random chance or genetics or the Tapu selecting her himself, having Nebby (an impulsive child with superpowers) make that decision for the person currently saving his life makes a lot more sense than your typical chosen one exposition! And that eye glint thing... As cliche as it sounds, it IS gorgeous. 😍

Lillie and Koko (and Nebs) look so neat in your style! I especially appreciate the varied angles over these last few pages - it makes them a lot more dynamic, I think. To be honest though, I did have a bit of trouble parsing exactly what happened in this page until the A/N explained it, at which point it was super clear; maybe it was just me, but. So you know. ^^

Looking forward to the ensuing banter between the owly boy and very confused Delilah!
Aaaa I'm glad to hear you like where this thing's heading! This is only the first of many, many oh so many changes that I personally adore~

I try my best to have dynamic things and different angles since this whole comic was created to give me a consistent thing to draw and to hopefully help me improve my own skills for later things!

And yeah I had to cut some panels cause this page was getting long so sadly I totally get this page being a bit confusing.. But I really think the next page helps clearup this one! Buut alas for everyone reading rn they gotta wait a week for that.. That's why I left a small expo myself to hopefully help until the next page comes!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Hah, this is cute! Seeing the Ultra Recon crew just in tourist duds with nobody mentioning their blue skin is HILARIOUS

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Hah, this is cute! Seeing the Ultra Recon crew just in tourist duds with nobody mentioning their blue skin is HILARIOUS
Gotta give points for trying to blend in~

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

So. This page comes with bad news.. I gotta take a hiatus, I can't say how long but hoping for around a month but really cannot promise anything. I'm severely burned out and just feel so tired, I still have a few pages in the backlog but they aren't enough and using them now would be wasting them so I need time to destress and rebuild, hope y'all understand I'll give an update in like a month.. I just gotta prioritize my mental health for a bit..

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
it's important you take care of yourself <>, i hope the hiatus helps! any updates will be worth their wait if it means you feel better

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
it's important you take care of yourself <>, i hope the hiatus helps! any updates will be worth their wait if it means you feel better
Thank you! I'll make sure this comic returns better than ever

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Ooooft, burnout is no fun. Take care of yourself! You can't pour from an empty jug!

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Aw, this is a very cute run so far! I like the Tapu lore you’ve set up, and I’m always psyched to see Rowlet in alola :)
Don’t apologize for needing to take care of yourself!! Burnout happens to all of us :D

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Ooooft, burnout is no fun. Take care of yourself! You can't pour from an empty jug!
Burnout, the bein of every motivated person on earth...

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Aw, this is a very cute run so far! I like the Tapu lore you’ve set up, and I’m always psyched to see Rowlet in alola :)
Don’t apologize for needing to take care of yourself!! Burnout happens to all of us :D
Thank you so much! I love adding lore to things where it fits and makes sense, since it can really make your ideas stand out with new ground to stand on, ya know? And who doesn't love a little round boy here and there~

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Hi hey hello! I've got good and bad news! Let's start with the bad, the backlog building is going really slowly.. Since I managed to injure my wrist like 3 weeks ago, it's kinda better now but too much drawing hurts still so I'm a tad slow as of now with the page making.. But the good news.. Eclipsed is kinda back! Until I feel confident about my backlog amount I'll be posting one page per month to keep the train rolling, even if a bit slowly.. I'll give another update next month!

For better quality check Eclipsed out on Tapas!

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Coconut is a very good name for a Rowlet. They are very much fluffy coconut beans.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Lore time once again!! Man chapter 1 has a lot of lore and we're not even halfway done yet.. But this plot thingy also serves as my justification to age everyone up a bit cause sending 10/11 year old to wander the land is kinda dumb.

But I have some good news! My burnout is finally fading and motivation returning which means pages are actually getting done! So for now we are moving to an every other Wednesday schedule!! So slowly but surely we're getting back to the once per week the comic once had, thank you so much for the kind words and patience, it means a lot to me!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
glad your burnout is leavin you, but i hope that you're still takin care of yourself! i love this update, love coconut just, hating his name skldfj

also, this lore is tasty and i am big eye emoji about it

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
glad your burnout is leavin you, but i hope that you're still takin care of yourself! i love this update, love coconut just, hating his name skldfj

also, this lore is tasty and i am big eye emoji about it
Fear not! I don't plan on repeating my errors, I'm working at a healthy pace now

Also I'm super happy to hear the new lore is interesting! Thank you for your kind words c:

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Quick Coconut, start calling yourself by a new name before Coconut sticks for everyone! Also Spark's design is pretty cool.

Users who are viewing this thread