• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Eclipsed - Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

Yuna

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 5, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
I'm #TeamPopplio for the starter choice. I'm biased though since Primarina is my all-time favorite fully evolved starter. uwu Not surprising, since I was absolutely obsessed with 'The Little Mermaid' and mermaids in general as a child.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm #TeamPopplio for the starter choice. I'm biased though since Primarina is my all-time favorite fully evolved starter. uwu Not surprising, since I was absolutely obsessed with 'The Little Mermaid' and mermaids in general as a child.
Popplio is an underrated baby!! I actually have all three starters as plushies! But only time can tell just who ends up stuck with this gal we call a lead~

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Aw man, and she made it so far through! Where's the local professor to warn you about stepping into the grass when you need him? Kukui, you're fired.

Also Rowlett is a pristine starter choice and I love him already. Lil coconut bird.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Aw man, and she made it so far through! Where's the local professor to warn you about stepping into the grass when you need him? Kukui, you're fired.

Also Rowlett is a pristine starter choice and I love him already. Lil coconut bird.
Far but not far enough..

This lil coconut birdy and Delilah have a really fun dynamic, they're a joy to write so I'm really happy to show their shenanigans!

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.
Coconut bird, I love it 😆

And the Ultra Recon actually wearing appropriate disguises? Color me shocked!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Coconut bird, I love it 😆

And the Ultra Recon actually wearing appropriate disguises? Color me shocked!
Who doesn't love silly nicknames for serious folk~?

Gotta love aliens trying to blend in

Yuna

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 5, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Rowlet is honestly such a good choice now that I see him next to the protagonist! Maybe it's just me, but I really like their aesthetic together. Both of them have this little ruffled part on top of their head so they're a perfect match. <3

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Rowlet is honestly such a good choice now that I see him next to the protagonist! Maybe it's just me, but I really like their aesthetic together. Both of them have this little ruffled part on top of their head so they're a perfect match. <3
Didn't actually realize they had little matching ruffled parts since I just like to do that with some designs, you've got a keen eye! And I gotta say their dynamic is really fun to write so I'm hoping they'll be as fun to follow through this comic as they are for me to write and draw!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Anxious, sweet-toothed writer who hides amongst the papers. Only attacks when provoked.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I’m invested, now. Looking good so far!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

DistortionLocke

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Man, you could’ve used the coconut bird!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
An F in the chat for Lillie’s hat.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

OOokay small expo next page but I'll just say it myself. My since forever ago headcannon is that if you make contact with a legendary/mythical/such pokemon they have the option to give you the ability to understand pokemon, but they do it rarely and always with good reason for giving it so this is by no means a regular occurrence. Since these pokemon are mythical or even legendary their powers are so great they leave a mark on any human who gains that ability from them, in this case it's a spot of yellow in Delilah's eye and you'll see later how the Kahunas look. God I hope that makes sense...

Oh and since I've noticed the quality of pages is not the greatest I'll start leaving the Tapas link! So ye check it out if you want

Tapas

Users who are viewing this thread