• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Eclipsed - Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Updates every Wednesday
OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks

... Yeah I have nothing snarky to say this page is just my absolute favorite of the entire island, I'm so goddamn excited that I finally get to share it!!!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Awwwww I am so glad Coconut got his own page with Hala before they left. There was history there that felt really nice to see play out, and give Coconut something to consider. Sometimes it is hard to bridge the gaps in differences between people, and I'll be happy to see both Coconut and Delilah get to understand one another better.

FerreTrip

That Weird Furry Guy
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 19, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
masculine
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
This awkward Pokémon tries his best to be kind to others, yet is baffled when others compliment him.
Yayyyy, character development!

OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks

I can't believe I'm typing this but.. This concludes all of Melemele Island!! I can't believe it's actually over!! I just wanna take a second to thank everyone who's joined me on this ride, through eclipsed I've found the kindest and most amazing community I've ever been apart of and that's lead me to meet some of the best people I've ever met my life! So truly, from the bottom of my little heart, Thank you, thank you all of you who've stuck with me this far! With all this wrapped up I can finally say.. I'll see you all next Wednesday as we step into Akala island! And take my word, Akala is going to be one hell of a ride!

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
'oh my ME' Oh what a cute line. Lele is absolutely adorable I can't wait to see more of them!!

Big congratulations on getting through melemele, that is a HUGE milestone.

OP
LintuLady

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

And thus the second island begins! Strap in y'all this is a RIDE alright

Cameos!
Dahlia belongs to mike-princeofstars on DA
Glory belongs to SpaceyPaints on DA

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
I'm going to take a wild guess that that is Mallow we're hearing. Totally makes sense that Hau would be familiar with a lot of the other trial leaders.

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
Somehow the forums kept notifying me when Extraordinary updated but not when Eclipse started updating again?? So I’m finally back catching up with the adventures of my favorite Chosen One and her sassy bird :D
Super exciting that Delilah and Hau are on Akala Island now!! Can’t wait to see the new pokemon and people Delilah meets!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
MELEMELE IS OVER!! CONGRATS!!!

man i love these dorks

Users who are viewing this thread