• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Alola Teen Mon Eclipsed - Ultra Sun Nuzlocke

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy

Uhh.. Hope I'm doing this right.. Hello! LintuLady (call me Lintu) here to throw my new comic here! If I did something wrong please tell me I'm super new to this forum, this is my first time properly using it... But yeah! Still trying to learn the ropes so any pointers would be appreciated

I update Eclipsed every Wednesday!

Here's the link to it on Tapas!

Tapas: https://tapas.io/series/Eclipsed---Ultra-Sun-Nuzlocke/info

Last edited:

Yuna

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 5, 2021
Nature
Bashful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
The MC has some really powerful eyebrows, haha. I like her though! She seems cool!

Curious to find out which starter she’ll pick

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
An artistic new Nuzlocker from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
The MC has some really powerful eyebrows, haha. I like her though! She seems cool!

Curious to find out which starter she’ll pick
Aaaa thank you so much!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
I always love to see runs of newer gens, so good luck for the run

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Wooaah that cover is sick! Right to the point huh, that's USUM for you.

Your protag is adorable, and giving herself a haircut is a cute way to start off too. :D It gives the sense of change coming, without the clicheness of the popular "protag wakes up, story starts" opening. And for the first page, this paneling is really nice! It's not a topic I know a lot about, or usually notice, but it jumped out to me anyway.

Good luck going forward - the Ultra games are no joke!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Wooaah that cover is sick! Right to the point huh, that's USUM for you.

Your protag is adorable, and giving herself a haircut is a cute way to start off too. :D It gives the sense of change coming, without the clicheness of the popular "protag wakes up, story starts" opening. And for the first page, this paneling is really nice! It's not a topic I know a lot about, or usually notice, but it jumped out to me anyway.

Good luck going forward - the Ultra games are no joke!
Oh my goodness thank you so much for your kind words!! The cover took forever since I knew the basic idea but the execution was harder than I thought.. And that paneling compliment means so much, I've struggled and still struggle with paneling so hearing it jumped out to you as being nice means so much, thank you! And starts sure are difficult, there's a lot of pressure on Page 1 since its the first page people read.. Happy to hear you think my little rat of a protag is adorable! Her cuteness has only begun!

Yeah the Ultra games are quite tough.. But that's what makes them fun! The Ultra games are my personal favorites, their difficulty is a key part of that!

Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Previously a guest lurker, but has evolved into a lurking member.
This looks like it could be a fun series! I think the cover looks ace and I already find the main character to be quite enjoyable, and I’m sure it’ll only get better with time!
I’m also curious to see what the first few Pokemon in the team are. I’m looking forward to finding out!

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
This user does not exist. All impressions to the contrary are propaganda pieces and not to be trusted.
i'm with delilah on the hair thing, self-done is a lot more satisfying than a salon cut!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This looks like it could be a fun series! I think the cover looks ace and I already find the main character to be quite enjoyable, and I’m sure it’ll only get better with time!
I’m also curious to see what the first few Pokemon in the team are. I’m looking forward to finding out!
Thank you so much!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
i'm with delilah on the hair thing, self-done is a lot more satisfying than a salon cut!
Self done hair always has the element of surprise. Never know just how it'll turn out!

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Cutting her hair, then trying to fix it even after she messed it up is a nice way to show Delilah's somewhat stubborn characteristic. It looks like Delilah lived here when she was young. I wonder if Hala and Kukui will remember her, though Hau is probably to young to really remember. I wonder who she bumped into. Due to their oddly pale skin they look like they could be a member of the ultra recon squad, specifically Dulse due to the color of the hair and version of the game your playing.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Cutting her hair, then trying to fix it even after she messed it up is a nice way to show Delilah's somewhat stubborn characteristic. It looks like Delilah lived here when she was young. I wonder if Hala and Kukui will remember her, though Hau is probably to young to really remember. I wonder who she bumped into. Due to their oddly pale skin they look like they could be a member of the ultra recon squad, specifically Dulse due to the color of the hair and version of the game your playing.
Oh my! You analyzed this page really well!! I won't say answers to everything but I will say I'm not surprised someone could tell it was Dulse she bumped into, with the heights there was no way to hide his hair really which kinda gives it away seeing as he's the only Ultra Recon Squad member with purple hair..

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Let your kid's hair be wild and free, MOM. also oops walked right into an alien on move-in day

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
You got it, that's a lot better :)

Delilah: Oh heck, grass, how dangerous, uhhh guess I'll be careful uhhhh
Also Delilah: *doesn't question why the tourists have blue skin*

I mean there's polite, and then there's Pokemon world inhabitant. Which is fair, considering that's... what she is... so that's gonna be a lol from me chief.

Starter's coming next if I'm remembering USUM right, so I wonder which one she's picking! She strikes me as the Litten type, but any of them would fit.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
You got it, that's a lot better :)

Delilah: Oh heck, grass, how dangerous, uhhh guess I'll be careful uhhhh
Also Delilah: *doesn't question why the tourists have blue skin*

I mean there's polite, and then there's Pokemon world inhabitant. Which is fair, considering that's... what she is... so that's gonna be a lol from me chief.

Starter's coming next if I'm remembering USUM right, so I wonder which one she's picking! She strikes me as the Litten type, but any of them would fit.
Yeah! A fellow user helped me out, just gotta figure out how to delete that other thread now.. But everyone on this site is just oh so nice!

Have a fun fact, while drawing I somehow missed a line noting the blue skin. I realized this only on a recent reread and I just couldn't fit it in anymore..

And you're right! Starter decision comes very soon! Let's hope my little twist on it is gonna be fun next week!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
glad to see this back on track

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry

Users who are viewing this thread