• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Double Random Mafia - Smash meets Shakespeare!

Thread Description
Game Over: Wombo Combo

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe)
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
Also shoutout to Cirr for correctly trapping mafia twice, only to be blocked by Gramps and Friendly Cop, and then both Ghoul and Cyclist ensure they die N2 instead of 0 Anon
shoutout to my god tier predicts being worthless and then dying to some friendly fire

and then shouting a lot D1 and winning anyway

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
Oh oops, updated logs

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Got visited by friendly cop so I guess I AM the Chad 0 Anonymous huh

Kinda funny I called werewolf d1, gg tho wild game

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Pokémon[a] is a series of video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon media franchise
holy fuck I tracked both mafs on n1/2 what are the odds of that

What a chaotic fun game, the tracker/whisper role is my favorite Ive had in any maf game

GGs

KirbySSU

Unova Veteran (Though Not In Nuzlockes)
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 10, 2020
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
He/Him/They/Them
Pokémon Type
Electric, Steel
Pokédex Entry
Likes Kirby, perhaps a bit too much.
oooo im a ghost

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)