• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Double Random Mafia - Smash meets Shakespeare!

Thread Description
Game Over: Wombo Combo

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
Oh okay.

Anyway info time (before i get F-Smashed in broad daylight or something)

Hydro's Notepad said:
Current Spread
4 village / 1 mafia

HydroCL: Cop/Graverobber
0 Anon: ?/Virgin or Virgin/?
Solaris: Cop?/? or ?/Cop?
Plusle: ?/?
Calendar: ?/?

There might be 1 snowball in play.

Kirby: investigation on N1 read as mafia, but proven Village.
0 Anon: investigation on N3 read as village

COP TYPES
Either insane or confused

wait fuck kirby read as mafia when i investigated him, but he has miller role. Of course he read maf.

Updated Cop types:
Confused, Normal, Friendly.

5/6 chance to clear 0 Anon
Graverobbing Results (the messenger was telling the truth, btw, unless pluslefan can see who visits who and is lying about the message):
0 Anon has a Virgin Role, and that Samur is a Saboteur.
No idea if 0 Anon has Virgin as main, but it's a 50% chance, so actualy theres a 11/12 chance to clear em.
Hmm... Solaris claimed to have Kirby read as Village, but he's miller. If she's not lying, than she's confused (or naive) cop.
She did say she tried to investigate 0 anon but got hit by a cyclist, which came out before kirby claimed/was confirmed cyclist, so that's some points in her favor.

SweatingCalendar

Alligator lizards in the air, in the aaaaaiiiiiirr
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Pokémon[a] is a series of video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon media franchise
As someone who is still coming to terms with whatever the fuck happened last phase, Im cool w/ lynching Sol. Kirby flipping Miller makea her explanation p sus. Unless somebody has a better case for somebody else.

EDIT: I forgot to say in fairness that she could also just be a confused cop

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
I investigated Calendar this time and got village, but yeah if Kirby was Miller I think I should've gotten a maf result, so I'm either useless or Calendar is maf.

Also, I think I'm having a hard time reading your notes Hydro. Who did you graverob? I also already announced my second role is Handyman.

Honestly I think we need to look at this messenger. Since Plusle wasn't around to send them, and given the very memey content and reference to star wars in one of them, I think this might be Calendar. Admittedly the odds to have specifically the Spy/Tracker configuration to make them maf (any other combo of whisperer/telepath/tracker would be village) is low, and my investigation is 50/50, so I'm not really ready to propose lynch on him in case there's a better argument for someone else, but he's definitely really scummy to me. Though I will admit I'm also scumreading him because he's still after lynching me lol.

I also think with so many roles out in the open, it might be safe enough for everyone to say their roles now so we can get better reads? Of course one of us is going to be lying, but narrowing possibilities I think is going to help village more than maf at this point.

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Preferring to operate in the dark, this pokemon is quick to obtain and discard many behaviors.
i graverobbed literally the only dead person with possible info, VGBM.

First death was a Snowman, so someone can have a one use snowball that hooks a player.
My role is a cop/graverobber, and I'm either confused, a normal one, or a friendly one. (it'd be nice if 0 anon could confirm for me)
0 Anon has Virgin role, meaning if we lynch them, nobody will die the next night. there is a 11/12 chance that they are village.

and yeah, this is a good time to get our roles and information out in the open.
In fact, let's start with you, Solaris. what roles do you have?

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
oh wait you said your roles already. whoops.
uhh... next.

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
Pokémon[a] is a series of video games developed by Game Freak and published by Nintendo and The Pokémon Company as part of the Pokémon media franchise
Since Plusle wasn't around to send them, and given the very memey content and reference to star wars in one of them, I think this might be Calendar
Damnnit guys why did y'all copy/paste all the dumb shit Ive said lol

Pretending that Im not the whisper/tracker at this point is pretty silly ig.

N1 I tracked Samur who visited Kirby
N2 I tracked Sol who visited Cirr (sorry for going out the gate with the murder claim I saw you visit a person who just died and went "Fuck yeah I did a smart :D" and jump to conclusions)
N3 I visited Hydro and I can confirm who they visited so they are def village

Im honestly surprised I didnt die last night all things considered

Lynching 0 anon for the virgin perk isnt a bad idea if y'all would like another phase to use your invest roles (tho for obv reason my role would be redundant), but Im p confortable saying Sol is the remaining maf with current info we have. Heres my list of sus:

Sol>0 anon=Plusle>Hydro

pluslefan

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
alright I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Sol is probably lying about their handyman role given that they could be and arguably should be visiting two separate people for their individual roles.

However, we have been overlooking the fact that calendar could be the mafia version of tracker, the scout, which may complicate things a touch.

All in all I'm more inclined to distrust Solaris over Calendar since Samur did try to bail them out even if they kinda failed. I think I'm probably going to solidify my vote as Vote: Solaris though

SweatingCalendar

Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 24, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Pokédex Entry
If there’s nothing else to talk about...

vote: Solaris

greenchu

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
0 Anonymous throws a snowball at Pluslefan! ❄

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Oh. There's that snowball I mentioned earlier.
It checks out though. Plusle's the only one not soft cleared (that isn't solaris), so if we mislynch, and nobody dies, we know who to lynch next.

Oh shit I haven't voted yet.
Vote: Solaris

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon

Ok but no really, I can't die lmao :3spooky:

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
did 0 anon really throw a snowball at me and then not vote what the fuck

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
wow yeah that's rude. I'll kill him for you, like I wanted to on n2

greenchu

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 3, 2020
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
You do look, my son, in a moved sort,
As if you were dismay'd: be cheerful, sir.
Our revels now are ended. These our actors,
As I foretold you, were all spirits and
Are melted into air, into thin air:
And, like the baseless fabric of this vision,
The cloud-capp'd towers, the gorgeous palaces,
The solemn temples, the great globe itself,
Ye all which it inherit, shall dissolve
And, like this insubstantial pageant faded,
Leave not a rack behind. We are such stuff
As dreams are made on, and our little life
Is rounded with a sleep. Sir, I am vex'd;
Bear with my weakness; my, brain is troubled:
Be not disturb'd with my infirmity:
If you be pleased, retire into my cell
And there repose: a turn or two I'll walk,
To still my beating mind.

So here's how the rest of the game is going to play out: there's obviously a majority vote on Solaris, but when the day phase ends you will all find that she is still alive. But Kesha, how could this be!? Well you see, in addition to being mafia Solaris is also a Werewolf, and killed Kirby using that ability last night phase by correctly naming that he was the Cyclist, which means she is invulnerable to being lynched or killed this day phase. Even if village were for some reason to lynch the Virgin 0 Anonymous today as opposed to the Chad 0 Anonymous, Solaris could still get a kill with Werewolf the next day phase. She knows that SweatingCalendar is the Tracker because.... her mafia role is Gramps! Calendar has a Key, but Werewolf would still go through as their kill ignores hooking/protection. Now in the OP, I stated that 3rd-party wincons requiring a certain number of kills simply need 2 kills, which means at the end of Night 4 she leaves the game a winner (as 3rd-party)... and there are no more mafia left which also results in a village victory. So yes, this is one of the rare moments in mafia history where we have a joint village and mafia (sort of) victory!

Winners:
Cirr, KirbySSU, Solaris, Hobohunter, LHarm/Pluslefan, 0 Anonymous, SweatingCalendar, Hydrochlorinate

Losers:
VGBM and Norhian Samur

Here is the doc:

I'm surprised by how well the random roles turned out. Like, Tracker/Whisperer for example is definitely a little OP but Calendar seemed to have a lot of fun with it. The only one that I had to re-roll was VGBM's because he got Clockmaker initially and I knew I couldn't keep a 3rd-party nightly killing role in a game with 10 players. I am both equal parts disappointed and relieved I didn't have to navigate Old Maid chaos though, since he died right before he could use it for the first time. And Gramps/Werewolf is pretty fucking nutty but it allowed Village to still win.

Also shoutout to Cirr for correctly trapping mafia twice, only to be blocked by Gramps and Friendly Cop, and then both Ghoul and Cyclist ensure they die N2 instead of 0 Anon.

pluslefan

🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
christ what an ending

this truly is double random mafia

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
The real double random mafia is the friends we made along the way.

solaris127h

Totally not an AI
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 2, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dragon
Nice, gg everyone, that was definitely interesting

oh oops, link bork
A wild
solaris127h
appeared.
03/10/2021
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
sounds good
Welcome
Kesha
. Say hi!
03/10/2021
Kesha — 03/10/2021
playtime's over, starfox
Samur — 03/10/2021
Alright so I have Shaman and Saboteur
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
I can call forth the spirits from the deep, but i cannot make them do my bidding
I have gramps and werewolf
did you get the role list or was that just me
Samur — 03/10/2021
that would just be you cause you're WW
.... Also wait wait, mafia can end up with a TP role?
cause WW is a third party
huh actually yeah kesha did say that in the rules huh
Kesha — 03/10/2021
yes. 1 role matches your alignment, the 2nd role is random
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
yeah i have the 3P role too
Samur — 03/10/2021
also that's a strong combo Sol
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
not sure how that works since we're collaborating anyway
Samur — 03/10/2021
is their WW kill separate from maf or is it "we use it in place of a maf kill" type deal?
Kesha — 03/10/2021
separate
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
ok so rules say i'm alignment first, so the 3P is more like a backup for me
Samur — 03/10/2021
Ok so Saboteur isn't too useful here but your role is really potent, we probably want you doing the maf kill and spam guess the friendly cop so we can try to knock them out of the game quickly
especially since you're safe from night kills while I'm not
Old Maid is also a threat since they can steal one of our roles
oh wait Kesha does Sol need to guess both roles or just one role for that second kill?
Kesha — 03/10/2021
just 1 role
guessing both roles would be too nutty to ever happen
without villagers just openly stating them ofc
Samur — 03/10/2021
yeah ofc
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
my werewolf role says it'll be revealed if i guess role incorrectly
Samur — 03/10/2021
Oh will it?
oh yeah it will
yeah ok we don't use it then
not unless we know someone's role
still we probably want you to do the kill since you don't fear trapper
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
so the 7/2/1 split means there's a non-village aligned 3P
?
Samur — 03/10/2021
yup
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
looking at the role list, besides myself, there's only old maid and warlock as 3P roles
Samur — 03/10/2021
it's one of those 2. We'd rather it be warlock because Old Maid is an annoyance
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
ah ok, i was wondering if due to the alignments, 3P would actually have both those roles
but i guess alignment and role alignment are not strict
Samur — 03/10/2021
yeah they're not strict
Kesha — 03/10/2021
yeah when i was a player in this game years ago i was a governor/terrorist
which is a pretty funny combination of role names
Samur — 03/10/2021
"Governor, what are your policies?"
"I will make my enemies fear us once again."
Kesha — 03/10/2021
i reread through that game the other night and it's pretty funny, village won in a really weird way because everyone died, essentially
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
i'll have to read it haha
trying to think about all the role interactions, and what a village-aligned maf role does is weird
recruit seems to be just cop++
Kesha — 03/10/2021
and ignore the bad word younger-me used in my signup post
Samur — 03/10/2021
oh yeah I was in that game huh
yeah I got lynched day 1
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
ohhh so that's why floatzel is called panda
Kesha — 03/10/2021
haha yeah they were spectrumpanda for many years
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
holy shit that was a wild ride
i lost it at porygon getting stabbed twice
btw, i need to sleep in around an hour so it'd be good to pick the target for tonight's kill
I kinda want to be nice to cirr since he died n1 last game and maybe go for hobo?
Kesha — 03/10/2021
the autocrat dying from voodoo lady because they said autocrat shortly before they would've won takes the cake for me
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
that was incredible yeah
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
@Samur you good with me killing hobo, and no other actions?
Samur — 03/10/2021
I'm gonna at least shaman someone
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
gotcha, need more time for that?
I don't think I'm gonna be able to pop in chat until day starts
Samur — 03/10/2021
nah I think I'll hit Kirby with it
also fair
so kill hobo and shaman kirby
solaris127h — 03/10/2021
sounds good
Kesha — 03/10/2021
You can also try to saboteur someone if you want to
Samur — 03/10/2021
yeah but I don't think it's worth it, Keys are the only items in play and that's more chances for me to be trapped
Kesha — 03/10/2021
Understandable
Samur — 03/11/2021
So Dumb Idea I have: Fake claim Alien/Werewolf and provide a fake role list to the town that removes stuff like Cop so no one will trust the cop
like essentially claim 3rd party and be like "look I'm neutral, I won't WW kill if y'all don't bother me"
then give a fake role list to hide you while also making people not trust certain roles
solaris127h — 03/11/2021
honestly if it's actually dumb, that sounds like something i could pass pretty well
but that sounds legit to me lol
Samur — 03/11/2021
ok so Hobo was the warlock so the Old Maid is the third party
Ooh actually better idea, I'm gonna claim the cop is paranoid cop, so they won't trust their inno results but will believe their guilties are clear
solaris127h — 03/11/2021
im just reading now one moment
oh ok nothing happened, theyre just waiting to confirm hobo is a village
Samur — 03/11/2021
yeah
solaris127h — 03/11/2021
updated role list, ngl this is something that if i was village would be completely and utterly lost lol
so playing stupidly may be the villagey tell for me
but i feel like we should wait just a little longer to see if someone comes forward and then try controlling the convo?
solaris127h — 03/11/2021
i want to comment about whisperer/spy/any other anonymous message being in play so I can have something to say, that sound safe enough?
it's agent/telepath/whisperer/spy
Samur — 03/11/2021
Yeah if you're just saying like "so that means smth like whisperer/spy/agent etc is in play" it should be fine, so long as you don't suggest you know what it is
solaris127h — 03/11/2021
yeah I'll just do them alphabetically
Samur — 03/13/2021
Oh Cirr got visited by the friendly cop, that's why they're wondering who visited them last night
cause there shouldn't be any roles that know they got visited but not who did, unless ofc Cirr got Rb'd
Samur — 03/13/2021
Alright so with that Phase done, who do we wanna kill, also I'm assuming you got no info from your gramps ability?
solaris127h — 03/13/2021
yeah nobody visited me
hm, yeah i get the logic that whisperer probably has a clearing role (is that only friendly cop) so cirr is a bit dangerous if he's been cleared
Samur — 03/13/2021
it could be friendly cop or recruit, but I don't think whisperer and friendly cop are necessarily connected
solaris127h — 03/13/2021
recruit can see a role, it's possible the person who was recruit was confused and thought village role = safe
yeah, without knowing what the whisper was, it could've just been something random
Samur — 03/13/2021
yeah
Anyway, I'm thinking we hit 0 anon since Cirr/Calender are too busy fighting and I think leaving them alive is good for us
and I'll probably toss my Ability on VGBM
solaris127h — 03/13/2021
that seems good
if we don't get trapper though, this may be the last night to shaman until it's safer
I'm also finally off sunday/monday so I can think about posting more substanially next phase
Samur — 03/13/2021
yeah I'll probably stop
after tonight
solaris127h — 03/13/2021
also, I just realized that due to the dual wincon, I could actually use my WW kill on you to insta-win, if I have one kill already lmao talk about conflict of interest
I don't see that actually happening cuz it feels rude, but it's a potential meme strat if I need to, say, pretend I'm a village WW
or say i'm the 3P with a maf secondary role
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
wow this is really good, looks like ghoul redirected from 0anon to cirr
so 0anon was ghoul?
I was visited by calendar too, one of his roles is tracker
so he probably saw me visiting 0anon, but since cirr died, he's not going to make the maf connection
oh wait cyclist does this too
ok nvm this could be really bad lol, tracker sees who i actually visited, so if this was cyclist, calendar just saw me visit cirr
Samur — 03/14/2021
idk I'm not sure
it could be Cyclist or Ghoul
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
looks like calendar is whisperer and tracker, cyclist spun me
I think i need to take an angle when I say I targeted 0anon with some friendly role, get really confused and check role list
if I can survive this day, I can use WW to kill calendar and get lynch immunity next day
I think i should claim cop since recruit/friendly cop haven't investigated me yet and i just need to live this one day
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
so how does this sound, and any suggestions on [someone]?

So that explains why I didn't get told my investigation result... and now I look really bad yikes. I'm a cop (at least, not paranoid because I got a village result on [someone] first night) and I tried to investigate 0Anon last night. Looking at the list, it seems I must've gotten hit by either driver or cyclist.
hm actually calendar should be safe because he's not going to know if someone visited him as tracker himself
and he's not the 3P
@Samur any final thoughts before i post this?
Samur — 03/14/2021
that looks decently solid, I'd say you checked Kirby N1 and got an Inno result
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
kirby then, ok
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
I think to answer vgbm's question I should just do handyman, which should be pretty useless
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
@Samur sorry i know you've been ok with just posting but I just want to be sure i'm not tripping over something obvious lol
To be completely accurate, I don't actually know if I visited Cirr because I didn't get any message. I just tried to visit 0Anon and nothing happened, but this would explain why I didn't get a message.

And yeah, if I'm already outed with one role the other probably doesn't hurt, but it's not anything I can prove. I'm handyman. I haven't been using it actually.

Sorry this kinda puts us back to no lead unless more info starts coming out, and I can't completely clear Kirby in case I'm insane or naive cop.
Samur — 03/14/2021
I'd go with mortician as your second, Handyman is useful enough that it'd be weird for you to not use it (especially since town wouldn't know there are few items in play), Mortician is basically worthless unless there's a janitor
also considering no one's mentioning having gotten an item, I suspect LHarm might be the keymaker
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
sure
though it'd also look like a village tell if i did think handyman was useless lol
but i'd rather be safer
wait, actually wouldn't someone specifically point out that mortician would a perfect cover for someone to lie with, it seems too safe
Samur — 03/14/2021
actually yeah solid point
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
if someone asks why i'm not using handyman, i could say "with all these roles, it seems dangerous to visit. getting accused of killing cirr proves my point"
Samur — 03/14/2021
you could claim Bulletproof. It would justify you being unable to die at night and also would explain why you're only doing 1 visit while being unprovable
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
nobody has any nightkill action now that trapper is gone, i think handyman is alright enough
Samur — 03/14/2021
I mean if you wanna do it fair enough then, but someone is gonna ask at some point why you haven't been night killed if nothing is keeping you safe
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
if I live to tonight, there's a good chance we can get 2 kills, with 5/2/1 split, that's very close to a win
WW reads like I'd actually be safe from a lynch too
Samur — 03/14/2021
That's fair but we'd also need to get the kill right
and assuming cyclist doesn't fuck anything up
solaris127h — 03/14/2021
I really hope cyclist somehow gives a hint of who they are with my claim tbh
if handyman is actually useful, maybe village cyclist will leave me alone or feel compelled to defend me
Samur — 03/15/2021
I'm starting to think that Lharm is the third party
cause Old Maid isn't one that would want to hide in this case.
Samur — 03/15/2021
Alright I might pull the "fake claim third party" play and put both the fake roles you claimed on there to make you look clear
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
If you're going to do that, maybe wait until vgbm puts a vote out, if you can get him to change his mind, that's a potential kill
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
at least i may have a chance to use my favorite shakespeare quote now
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
here's what I'm thinking of posting:

Wow is that what the message said? That is mad frustrating and suspicious because I'm not denying that I did try to investigate 0Anon and this may have gotten redirected, but just saying I killed cirr? That's so convenient for a maf messenger to say if they actually had a driver available. Why didn't the messenger say something like "I saw sol visit cirr" instead of immediately prejudicing me.

Consider also that if LHarm gets inactive killed or no sub can be found, and if he's not mafia, then the split becomes 5/2 or 4/2/1 which is mylo. If the best logic is on shaky ground, why would y'all risk it all now?

Finally, I impart my favorite shakespeare quote (at least I can enjoy the irony that it's so apt right now):
"The quality of mercy is not strained. It falls like a gentle rain from the heavens and blesses twice: he who giveth, and he who receiveth"
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
lmao wtf kirby
Samur — 03/15/2021
Seems solid enough, but the MYLO logic is kinda shaky since they don't know what roles the mafia are
like Maf could have roles that visit or they could have a role that removes MYLO
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
ah gotcha
I should also add something for kirby's new post
edit: I was writing this when Kirby posted the rather violent anonymous messenger. This guy really seems to have it out for me..?

Wow is that what the message said? That is mad frustrating and suspicious because I'm not denying that I did try to investigate 0Anon and this may have gotten redirected, but just saying I killed cirr? That's so convenient for a maf messenger to say if they actually had a driver available. Why didn't the messenger say something like "I saw sol visit cirr" instead of immediately prejudicing me.

Finally, I impart my favorite shakespeare quote (at least I can enjoy the irony that it's so apt right now):
"The quality of mercy is not strained. It falls like a gentle rain from the heavens and blesses twice: he who giveth, and he who receiveth"
augh people keep posting before i'm done writing
Samur — 03/15/2021
actually No I'm gonna claim that I'm the viral
and that my target is handyman
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
that works, are you going to pick a second role in case they ask?
Samur — 03/15/2021
I'm pretty sure you're gonna get busted soon. So My plan is to keep you alive by fake claiming Viral and say that I know you're handyman and are my target even if you are mafia
oh nvm lol guess you're saved
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
What a wild ride
Samur — 03/15/2021
fuck it still gonna do the big brain play
and yeah it is
Hey @Kesha Viral is basically detective here and not "Are they blank role or not" checker right?
Kesha — 03/15/2021
I uhhhhhhh
Would probably have it kinda be both? Like, i'd say something in the pm like "they were not role x, they were blahblahblah"
Samur — 03/15/2021
Wait so would that be both roles or just 1?
but either way thank you
Kesha — 03/15/2021
Just 1 role, trying to be consistent with the detective thing i said in the op
Samur — 03/15/2021
understandable
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
bye vgbm
also i think you might actually be about to die when vgbm gets revealed for this
@Kesha vgbm changed votes, which triggered shaman kill
Samur — 03/15/2021
uh oh
Samur — 03/15/2021
but yeah my death is fine
You're the win condition
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
yeah, better you than me, I'll avenge you pardner!
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
ohhh wait, i guess with you dead, even if I get 2 kills off, it's 3/1, they're prolly gonna lynch me next phase
oh wait wait, WW immunity, WE'RE NOT DEAD YET
Samur — 03/15/2021
yup
you're gonna have to get a role right every night
and hopefully you hit the cyclist
Kesha — 03/15/2021
i... forgot about werewolf immunity lmao
gramps werewolf miiiiiiiiiiiight be a tad broken
Samur — 03/15/2021
yeah it is lol
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
tbf, we almost got nailed by tracker whisperer
Samur — 03/15/2021
Cyclist is the big one that we need to hit
since otherwise it can fuck up our plans
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
yeah, they may try aiming the kill at me or something
I have to put WW on calendar tracker so it's safe, but last thoughts on who cyclist might be for regular NK?
Samur — 03/15/2021
Maybe 0-Anon? I think LHarm is the keymaker+Friendly Cop if we want an easy safety
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
nah 0anon can't be cyclist, they can't spin themselves
yeah lharm isn't it either, and I'd rather trigger the WW immunity on calendar, the worst thing that could happen is calendar is the target since I think WW kill doesn't pierce redirection
Samur — 03/15/2021
actually huh
I don't think mafia can win this
You can win but you leave when you get 2 kills
which you need to do to win
as mafia
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
oh lol, you mean i'd auto leave at the same time as maf wins, meaning maf loses
Samur — 03/15/2021
yup
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
i mean it could play out that i use the NK not the WW kill again
though it could be funny if you and vgbm both lose because of this big brain play
Samur — 03/15/2021
yeah but then you need to win a 50/50
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
ah right, and friendly cop could try to hook me on purpose actually
Samur — 03/15/2021
yeah but they don't know they're friendly cop
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
they don't know they're friendly, but Lharm may have a decent chance of targeting me anyway
if lharm is cop
anybody else friendly may just ignore me because they think i'm maf or no use to investigate, but i could see lharm trying to investigate me
in that case, only WW kill would happen, making it 4/1
this could go on lol, but then I'd definitely leave the game after 2nd ww kill, denying you win
yeah the only way maf would still win is if I get both kills off tonight, and then again on the next night to reach 1/1 (and kesha would be the one to be mean)
Samur — 03/15/2021
If you can get the win, feel free to take it, I won't be mad about you doing so
like get a personal 3P win
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
i'll do my best, probably may meme a lot next phase anyway since i'm immune
solaris127h — 03/15/2021
kirby my god
I guess I can now safely kill Kirby now
Samur — 03/15/2021
oh my god
Samur — 03/16/2021
lol Calender just said you're soft cleared
Samur — 03/16/2021
@solaris127h You're on your own now
Kesha — 03/16/2021
good luck
Kesha — Today at 8:30 PM
lmk your night action(s) ahead of the phase update
solaris127h — Today at 8:40 PM
@Kesha sure, use WW kill on SweatingCalendar, he's tracker
no maf nk
Kesha — Today at 8:42 PM
yeah, i figured
you've got the win locked up (and village does too), but i'll still just wait to end the game at the phase update
solaris127h — Today at 8:47 PM
sounds good, i'll just meme then
Kesha — Today at 9:03 PM
oh that's a little more on the nose than i was expecting

hobohunter

Just the worst
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Water, Dragon
that... wow there was a lot going behind the scenes. That's fantastic.

Hydrochlorinate

Bard of Mind
Hacker
Screenshotter
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 2, 2020
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Dark
Pokédex Entry
link dead

just put the logs in quotes or something

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)