• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Don't Get Me Started: a Pokemon blog

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
In which I talk way too much about my favorite topic

Tookie

The Immoral Bard
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tired, beleagured amateur author with an unhealthy addiction to Isekai. He's kinda funny, though!
Which sure is ironic considering Unova is theoretically up next.

I know it'd be BW1 instead, but after the fun Ilca had with some of those BDSP trainer sets, man I'd really like to see them get the go ahead for BW2 and bringing back Challenge Mode.

ActiveTransport

Fiery Torch
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 5, 2021
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Hobbies: running, reading, singing, playing Pokémon (especially competitive battling), and practicing my Catholic faith!
When I heard 'flutter mane' i thought of like my little pony, but like. generation one my little pony. And when I heard 'sandy shocks' I thought of the squirrel from spongebob.
LMAO I'm glad I'm not the only one! Sandy Shocks, Sandy Cheeks...easy mistake to make, right?

It's so sad! The scarlet people get 'scream tail' 'brute bonnet' 'great tusks'. and i, a violet person, get 'iron bundle.' 'iron jugulis'. 'iron hands'.
Side note: Iron Bundle is really creepy.
Perhaps not my finest moment, but the very first thought I had upon learning the name of Hariyama's Paradox form was "Somebody's about to catch these iron hands."

DIO

🍷 The Invader 🍷
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Naughty
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. Beautiful
Pokédex Entry
This user isn't really DIO, but rather, a very dedicated gimmick account.
Fun fact about the Toedscool line: he is my best friend. Also, he's more than just a Kanto reskin with a funny name. He is actually based on the wood ear mushroom, also known as "tree jellyfish".

As for Maushold, they're based on Sylvanian Families, hence their simplistic design. If you look closely, you can see the stitching and clothing.

The other Pokemon... yeah I agree with you, this generation was exceptionally bad.

OP
Trollkitten

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Sylvanian Families? What are those?

Users who are viewing this thread