• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Thread Description
Dee Nuzlockes 11 games--with readers choosing the starters and rulesets! Current status: Crystal Notepad, episode 5

glancesherlock

Consulting Detective
🌱Featurer
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Just wants to stay home and solve crimes.
Chikorita. Do or die, my guy.

• Squint
Reactions: Dee

Fromso

Never filled a Pokedex yet!
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 28, 2021
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
Hmmm, it's a tough choice, because all the Johto starters are pretty great. I think I will cast my vote for Chikorita, though I do love the Cyndaquil evolutions a bunch.

Electro

Dr. Ultimate Procrastinator Extreme
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 22, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fighting
As I love fire types in general, and the fire starters in specific, I vote for Cyndaquil.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Personally, I would pick Totodile, but this is Crystal, so Cyndaquil is probably the best option for you. Good luck!

Thirteenth

eternally crying over the botw trilogy
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 20, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
The reason she guides people all the way down to the mountain's base is that she wants them to hurry up and leave.
Chikorita, and mostly because Reflect and Poisonpowder can be nice against Whitney and her Miltank, in the unlikely event you don't get a Geodude or something lol It's really not that bad in Johto when Geodude absolutely walls the gyms it has a problem with ;;

sky_

life is a trip alright
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
This ghost is happy with food, rest, quiet and cuddles. They may try to be edgy or mysterious, but are often told that they present as the opposite.
I think Cyndaquil is the best option realistically buuuuut...my heart is saying Chikorita as I love that 'mon so much sdkjlfhsd and it gets Reflect and Poisonpowder early too! So Chikorita gets my vote, I'm just hoping you can get a Geodude for the early Gyms sldfhdsjfh

• Love

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Ah, Crystal up first! :yes: And that's how the voting works; okay!

I'll vote Totodile, since he's the one I've seen the least of lately!

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Considering how few fire types there are in Johto, I think Cyndaquil is the kindest choice.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Totodile is great for this kind of nuzlocke, but I gotta be true to my heart, and Cyndaquil is the best Johto starter 100% 🔥 ❤️

• Love

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
there's literally no wrong answer here but i gotta suggest totodile for best child

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Voting for the Johto starter is now CLOSED! And it ended up being very close... with a total of 6 votes, Cyndaquil just ekes out over Chikorita with 5 votes!

240px-155Cyndaquil.png

So now that the starter is chosen, I'll begin gameplay tomorrow! Note that I usually am able to put aside about 2-3 hours a week for nuzlocking, so don't expect a deluge of updates ^^

I'll post chapters as they come when meeting certain gameplay milestones! Thanks for everyone who voted, and look forward to the first update!

redninjapuffle

Probably playing DragonBall FighterZ
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 24, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Redninjapuffles are known to want to create their own nuzlocke stories or comics, however, many have yet to start one.
I vote cyndaquil, should be useful in the beginning

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
You'd better make sure that's an actual Cyndaquil you're getting and not... well, I'm not gonna spoil that one run here, even in spoiler tags, because it's just too good of a twist, but you of all people know what I'm getting at.

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
A regular writer of fanfics and other works, this pokemon loves puns, bugs, and the outdoors.
I vote cyndaquil, should be useful in the beginning
I'm afraid that you missed the voting deadline by mere minutes... but Cyndaquil won regardless. And I agree, I like early-game Cynda

You'd better make sure that's an actual Cyndaquil you're getting and not... well, I'm not gonna spoil that one run here, even in spoiler tags, because it's just too good of a twist, but you of all people know what I'm getting at.

Wow, such an explosive allegation... Careful, you don't want Cyndaquil to erupt with anger...

RULES:

1—Fainting equals death. If a pokemon’s HP reaches 0 for any reason, it dies and must be released/permaboxed.

2—All pokemon must be nicknamed; no exceptions.

3—Only the first legitimate encounter of any given area can be captured. If the pokemon flees, is knocked out, if I quit the battle, or if I run out of poke balls, then I lose a catch for that area.

4—Dupes clause. On my discretion, dupes do not count as encounters. A dupe is defined as a pokemon belonging to the same evolutionary family as a living pokemon I have caught.

5—Pinwheel clause. Mt. Silver’s exterior and interior count as separate areas for rule 3.

6—Gift clause. Gifts are freebies and do not count towards the first-encounter rule.

7—Shiny clause. Shinies are gifts from the gods and can be caught and used regardless of all other rules. They are still subject to rules 1 and 2. The Red Gyarados in Lake of Rage is exempt from this clause.

8—Soft persistent starter clause. If alive, my starter must always be on my active team. If alive, it must participate in the final boss fight.

9—Notepad clause. A pokemon must join the active team as soon as it is caught. When there are six active pokemon, no new team members can be caught unless one of the team members dies.

10—Soft level cap. I will do my best not to overlevel and try to keep my team’s levels beneath or equal to those of the next boss’s ace pokemon. However, should my levels eclipse the boss’s, there will be no penalty.

11—Utility clause. Should other rules prevent me from using HMs or traversal moves (like Rock Smash), Pokemon can be captured for the sole purpose of using HMs or other traversal moves. These pokemon cannot be used in or die in battle, and are not counted as ‘official’ catches for any of the other rules.

12—In-game trades. In-game trades are viable provided that the pokemon being asked for was caught fairly according to all other rules.

13—The run ends when Red is defeated.

Thank you all for coming! I can’t believe it’s finally time to start my grand adventure… as you all voted on, first up on the docket will be Crystal Notepad! Let’s get to it! ^^

The intro and music immediately take me back. While Yellow was my first pokemon game that I ever played (way back when I was a wee tyke) and I fooled around with Silver a bit, Crystal is indisputably the game that made me fall in love with the series. Everything about this game is immensely nostalgic for me, and although I might find myself sorely missing future quality-of-life additions from later in the series (gazes wistfully in the distance, thinking of running shoes and lucky eggs) and I’m well aware that Johto has a lot of awkwardness to it, like a completely nonexistent level curve and Rattata on every route, Crystal still holds a dear spot in my heart. Johto is my undeniable favorite region, and Crystal’s the reason I love it so much.

I’m super glad you guys picked it to be the first thing I tackle for this project :]

Anyway, let’s get started! Here I am:

132px-Crystal_Kris.png

And my name? ‘Dee’ of course!

After asking me to tell him the time, Oak tells me that a world of dreams and adventures awaits. Dreams and adventures, eh? It’s no ‘truth and ideals’—but it’ll do for now. Let’s do it!

New Bark Town

After waking up in our room, it’s time to head south. Mom is treating our neighbor to tea or something. Well, I guess that’s all you can do when your child has claimed the only room in the house as their own. We all give the Johto mom flak for stealing our money, but really—considering that she has to sleep on a dining room chair every night, is it hard to blame her?

Anyway, mom double-checks that we know what day it is and how to use a phone. I’ve heard of helicopter parenting, but this is ridiculous! 😤 Poking around the kitchen gives us this tidbit: mom’s specialty is… ‘Cinnabar Volcano Burger’? Erm, considering Cinnabar Island just exploded under a year ago, isn’t that… a bit gauche? (To say the least?)

No wonder we’re so eager to get out of here…

Exploring the town results in some fun dialogue, but nothing more intriguing than that red-haired young man peeping through the lab’s window. Silver is the best rival and I will die on this hill! Regardless, he doesn’t do much right now other than shove us away.

Inside, Professor Elm enlists us to help with his research, and then offers us a pokemon! To be honest, I love all three Johto lines and would have been happy with any of them, but Johto’s a bit sparse on Fire-types, so I’m quite pleased that the one to get voted was…

155.png

Name: Alsatian

Species: Cyndaquil

Location encountered: New Bark Town (starter)

Type: Fire

Cyndaquil! I have a name scheme going that will change for every game/region. I wonder if you can guess Johto’s?

On the way out, Elm’s assistant gives us a Potion. What a nice fellow :3

Fun fact: dipping by mom's nets us unique dialogue you can’t get at any other time, and is completely optional! (She asks us what Elm wanted and expresses pride that people are relying on us. Aww!)

And now… on we go!

Route 29

That music… it takes me back ;w;

Amazingly, I manage to get nearly to the end of the route before having a single random encounter! Is this what they call destiny?

Further in the route I snag a Berry from a tree. (I’ve removed the one Alsatian came equipped with so as not to waste it. It’ll be going on when the time is right!)

Cherrygrove City

Ah yes, the world of Pokemon—where a ‘city’ is one clinic, one convenience store, a fishing hole, and three small domiciles. An old man shows us the sights, which takes approximately 10 seconds, and then slaps us with a Map Card. Good old PokeGear cards—like apps, but worse! The 90s were a hell of a time, folks.

The Mart is out of poke balls (of course) so no early catches for us, sadly. Instead, it’s time to head northward!

…wait, no, first I’ll buy some antidotes. This is still early gen, which means that poison can kill in the overworld…

…don’t ask me how I know this…

😭

Route 30

Another great track… maybe it’s just the nostalgia, but man did GSC have some good music…

Right off the bat, a friendly old man gives us a Berry. He probably doesn't know that we already raided his tree for fruit just outside. Don’t worry, old dude… I’ll be back to steal more >:)

Oh hey, can I just jump in and complain that it’s BS that Tackle can miss in this gen? It’s bad enough that everyone’s moveset sucks, but does my lv. 5 echidna really have to whiff his most basic attack on top of it? Also, between Tackle missing and a wild Pidgey getting a crit, I actually almost fainted in my second battle in the entire run! Talk about an ignominious defeat to the Grand Adventure!

After a brief stopover to heal up Alsatian, I return to the route for reals this time. Y’know, I really like that the roadblock stopping us from getting to Violet is two random kids having a pokemon battle. I feel like we don’t see that enough in the franchise! Battling is a big part of this world and its culture, we should be running into NPC fights all the time!

Down the dead-end path, we finally encounter Mr. Pokemon, who is the sort of guy who wears a trilby inside his own home in the middle of the day. Stay classy, Mr. Pokemon.

And hey, Oak’s here! Some chippy music and a monologue later, and we’ve been shanghaied into a second research project—helping Oak out with the dex. Sorry, professor… this is a notepad run, so if I play well, those are gonna be some small numbers in those pages…

He takes his leave by humblebragging about his radio sure. Yes, Samuel, we all know you have a radio show, you’re not special 🙄

Anywho, we actually pick up the egg we were sent to claim, and then it’s back to New Bark! Except that Prof. Elm has some bad news. His call is vague, but fun fact: you can call him on the phone at any time before returning and he just spills all the beans. It’s the little things in this game! I'm expecting trouble, so let's put that Berry back on Alsatian, shall we?

Cherrygrove City

Who shows up to spoil the fun but Redhair McRude? He wants to fight, so let’s indulge him! I’m sure it’s not ominous that he has one of the very pokemon offered to us by Elm~

BOSS: ???

Goldilocks’s Totodile is lv. 5, Alsatian is now lv. 6 and holding a Berry. After leading off with a Smokescreen to hopefully get him to blow a turn, I just spam Tackle nonstop. After throwing out a couple of Leers, Totodile hits hard—and even worse, Alsatian is the first one to miss an attack! Stupid Smokescreen not doing what it’s supposed to! Stupid Tackle and its stupid non-perfect accuracy!

After having to heal, though, things start going my way. Totodile whiffs two attacks in close succession and despite the fight being way closer than I would like, Alsatian and I emerge victorious!

Afterwards, jerkface tells us his name and runs off, claiming to be the greatest trainer in the world (never mind he just got his ass beat). Whatever, Ronald McDonald.

Route 29 is just a straight shot, so I’ll meet you back in town.

New Bark Town

Ah, what a peaceful burgh with no crime or hooliganism whatsoever!

Nope, wait, nevermind. The pokemon world’s police force (who I’m still not convinced actually exist, considering that roaming middle-schoolers seem to solve most of the problems around here) is interviewing Elm. Did we get his name? Did we ever! He said his name was “???”, didn’t he? Clearly, his name is Question Marks… oh, but that won’t fit into the name entry box. Let’s just call him Marks.

After getting his name, off the police goes, never to be seen again. Don’t worry, they’ll be sure to sic their dogs on me if I look vaguely in their direction come nightfall :’)

We hand over the egg, and Elm insists we go on a Gym quest. Well, doesn’t seem like we have much else to do!

And Elm’s assistant gives us some poke balls! This guy! <3

Fun fact: the townspeople of New Bark have special dialogue for now, after you drop off the egg but before you talk to your mom. We do just that. And she’s agreed to steal save our money. Thanks, mom…

You really shouldn’t have… I’m sure I’ll look forward to you spending my hard-earned cash on moonrocks and knock-off plushies. Okay, okay, this is actually a pretty cool “bank” system, and I really wish later games had included something like it. It’s fun!

And with that, we’re done with the first step of our adventure… or are we? You know, I think I want to try catching a pokemon first! Let’s do it!

Route 29

All hail the greatest catch tutorial trainer of all time… Dude.

GSC_Dude_Back.png

Look at this guy’s swagger. Absolutely unstoppable. The only reason Lance is still the Champion is because Dude didn’t want it.

And my encounter for Route 29 is…

016.png

Name: Bernese

Species: Pidgey

Location encountered: Route 29

Type: Normal/Flying

A Pidgey! Lv. 2, that’s going to be fun to train… still, Bernese is a welcome addition to the team! (And a mandatory addition to the team. Notepad clause and all.) I’ll admit, I was a bit heartbroken to not get a Sentret… I’ve always wanted to use one in a nuzrun, and @Spacey's Furret Mel (from the excellent comic Blooming Glory) is one of my fave pokemon in any nuzrun.

Anyway, with that done, I think we’re safely set to call it a first day. Next time, we begin our journey in earnest! See you all then!

Current team:
155.png
Alsatian |
016.png
Bernese

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
‘Cinnabar Volcano Burger’? Erm, considering Cinnabar Island just exploded under a year ago, isn’t that… a bit gauche? (To say the least?)
...you know, I never really thought of it that way.

• Haha

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
When I saw you name Best Starter "Alsatian", I figured the naming scheme was either "species of dog" or "things that had their name changed during WWI" :v Dogs it is! God I love Crystal, it was SO much fun replaying it for my nostalgialocke lately, best of luck on this run!

• Love

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
RED
Let's gooooooooooo!

Also, between Tackle missing and a wild Pidgey getting a crit, I actually almost fainted in my second battle in the entire run! Talk about an ignominious defeat to the Grand Adventure!
*grimaces*
*nods sadly*

Y’know, I really like that the roadblock stopping us from getting to Violet is two random kids having a pokemon battle. I feel like we don’t see that enough in the franchise! Battling is a big part of this world and its culture, we should be running into NPC fights all the time!
766337747857965096.gif

Whatever, Ronald McDonald.
Oh boy. I tried making a trainer card sprite with the blue of his HGSS sprite...and that's exactly what he looked like.
It was like this, but with the red replacing some of the tan.
yGfW6B0.png

See you then!

Dee

THIS IS MY HAPPY FACE
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 26, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They/Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
...you know, I never really thought of it that way.

Yeah, Johto Mom has... quite the morbid sense of humor

When I saw you name Best Starter "Alsatian", I figured the naming scheme was either "species of dog" or "things that had their name changed during WWI" :v Dogs it is! God I love Crystal, it was SO much fun replaying it for my nostalgialocke lately, best of luck on this run!

Haha... just imagine if I went with the latter category! I could have named a pokemon "Liberty Cabbage," which is what the US called 'sauerkraut during the early 20th

RED
Let's gooooooooooo!

*grimaces*
*nods sadly*

766337747857965096.gif

Oh boy. I tried making a trainer card sprite with the blue of his HGSS sprite...and that's exactly what he looked like.
It was like this, but with the red replacing some of the tan.
yGfW6B0.png

See you then!

Yep, we're going to Red! Ride or die!

And wow... that trainer card... 😹

Route 29

Welcome back! Last time, our journey began, and we picked up our two first teammates: Alsatian the Cyndaquil and Bernese the Pidgey!

And we’re off to a great start—Tackle misses twice in a row, and a wild Rattata lands a crit on me! It’s only lv. 2, so even the crit doesn’t hit that hard, but this is an ominous beginning.

(I. Hate. That Tackle can miss.)

Wending out way further out, we take a northern detour!

Route 46

I’m visiting at night, so I have an equal chance for either Geodude or Rattata. I’ll happily take either, but I could really go for a Geodude right now…

019.png

Name: Chihuahua

Species: Rattata

Location encountered: Route 46

Type: Normal

Well, this is fine too! As a little kid, I always had a Rattata on my Crystal teams, so it brings me back. Welcome to the team, Chihuahua!

Route 30

After a quick stopover in Cherrygrove to heal up, it’s time to head north for real—but not before claiming another pokemon for the team! Notepad clause 👀

041.png

Name: Sheltie

Species: Zubat

Location encountered: Route 30

Type: Poison/Flying

H-huh?! I was expecting Poliwag or Hoothoot since I came at night! I didn’t even know Zubat was an option on this route! Checking up on Bulbapedia and it says that Zubat is a 5% encounter rate… wow! Well, it’ll be rough leveling you until you evolve, but I’m nothing if not diligent. Welcome to the team, Sheltie!

After some leveling to get everyone up to par (I raise Sheltie to lv. 5, while Bernese and Chihuahua are lv. 4) It’s time for us to progress. First up on the list is the man… the legend… Youngster Joey! Go, Chihuahua—it’s lv. 4 Rattata vs lv. 4 Rattata! Chihuahua easily crushes him. Could he be the real top percentage rodent?

Heading north, we encounter and subsequently pummel another Youngster and a Bug Catcher. My team is doing pretty well for themselves, all things considered! Before long, we reach…

Route 31

While a Potion is nearby waiting to be snagged, there’s another spot to go to—and I’m heading right on over.

Dark Cave

What pokemon will we find here in the darkness?

074.png

Name: Boxer

Species: Geodude

Location encountered: Dark Cave

Type: Rock/Ground

It’s the pokemon that breaks Johto’s early-game wide open: Geodude! I’m playing on Virtual Console and don’t have an easy way to handle trade evos, so Boxer will likely peak as a Graveler; but I’m still more than happy with this catch. Welcome to the team, Boxer!

After swiping another Potion through fumbling in the dark, I head back outside.

Route 31

Well, there’s only one slot left before notepad clause locks me into my team of six—barring deaths (😨) this will be my squad going forward! And for the last member, we’ve got:

069.png

Name: Chow Chow

Species: Bellsprout

Location encountered: Route 31

Type: Grass/Poison

Chow Chow the Bellsprout! Being strong against Rock, Water, and Ground types, she’s a worthy addition to our team and a fine complement to Alsatian. She even comes at lv. 5 to boot!

A little further down the path is a slumbering man next to a berry tree. I’m sure he won’t turn out to be important later! After beating up one last Bug Catcher, a gate awaits us, and on the other side…

Violet City

We’ve made it—the town with the first Gym! But the quest is only beginning. I’ll see you all next time, with my newly full team of six pokemon.

Current team:
155.png
Alsatian |
016.png
Bernese |
019.png
Chihuahua |
041.png
Sheltie |
074.png
Boxer |
069.png
Chow Chow

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Chihuahua is an apt name for a Rattata -- little critter, big ears, big attitude. Here's hoping he serves you well.

• Haha

Users who are viewing this thread