Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Badges
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Dex Entry Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
You're all monsters. Considering these are Pinap Berries, probably of the pocket variety
Darn it, I have been unmasked. I was a Zerarora all along.

Black Viper

Conqueror of the Blackthorn Gym
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Considered bitter by many.
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
It gets worse when you remember that this is Kanto. There are no native pinap trees here... these berries just get found lying on the floor.

I don't want floor berries on my pizza.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
All of Syn's food choices sound terrible and I am fully on Daisy's side for yelling at her for them

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo, provider of juice.
Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
YOU.

Page 187

-----------
I have no idea how to go about responding to this excellent discussion without individual comments, but I adore all of you (even if you have terrible taste in pizza)
Sidenote: Daisy has been tactically removed from the comic until she stops promoting food shaming and bad taste (we can't all be correct) and also I would eat floor berries i ain't no coward

Traffic cone Tim is adorable and has been fully beholden by these eyes.

Poor Syn, she's still working through it all, even when everyone's having fun. It's a good job that she has best girl on hand to help her out.

Controversial opinion: I love pineapple on a pizza. To the point that I will order pizzas with nothing but pineapple on them. I also like very spicy pizzas so I'm firmly on Team Syn today.
Thank you he's very important <3

Also PREACH. We have excellent taste in the house, down with team Daisy. Booooooo

All of Syn's food choices sound terrible and I am fully on Daisy's side for yelling at her for them
Banned

Black Viper

Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Oh, hey, it's the plot kitty! How are you doing? I've not seen you in a while!

This leaves a lot more questions to ask than it answers. Syn's entitled to be bewildered and mew does seem like it's being deliberately obtuse about things. Pesky legendaries, they think they're all that, but they're not!

Now she's got to beat the league,too. That's going to cause problems for you know who...

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
LOVE SASSY MEW BUT DAMN DOESNT SYN DESERVE SOME ANSWERS

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Dex Entry Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Mew, you lil plot kitty with attitude! Where ya been for fucking ages? Just gonna show up and drops some lore and Mystic Conversations that answer nothing and just create more questions, huh? Thanks, good talk

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Dex Entry It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
They're dealing lore in the back streets...

Page 188

-----------
Oh, hey, it's the plot kitty! How are you doing? I've not seen you in a while!

This leaves a lot more questions to ask than it answers. Syn's entitled to be bewildered and mew does seem like it's being deliberately obtuse about things. Pesky legendaries, they think they're all that, but they're not!

Now she's got to beat the league,too. That's going to cause problems for you know who...
Oh Mew is ABSOLUTELY doing this on purpose and we're not here for it. They're dragging it out bc they want more screen time smh

LOVE SASSY MEW BUT DAMN DOESNT SYN DESERVE SOME ANSWERS
Syn deserves many things, including a better mew u_u

Mew, you lil plot kitty with attitude! Where ya been for fucking ages? Just gonna show up and drops some lore and Mystic Conversations that answer nothing and just create more questions, huh? Thanks, good talk
Yes. Yes they are. They're being very helpful and supportive :)

Black Viper

Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Now we've got blue. Second-best girl and best blastoise with best blastoise hair, too.

And Looker!

Who's next to come out of the woodwork? Bill? Arlo? Blanche? That one random bug catcher with no dialogue from page 11?

Blue seems like she'd be useful help in hunting down rumours and mystical types. She would also be sassy as hell. I'm here for a Syn/Blue road trip plot if it happens.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Dex Entry Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
"We'll keep this a perfect secret, no one will know."

Looker: And I took that personally

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Badges
Pronouns
they/them
Dex Entry this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
Pronouns
they/them
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
do you think they've got spare lore? im hungry for more

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
tfw u just tryna share backstory and Lore with ya girl and then ya cop dad walks in like "are ya winning girls"

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
well maybe nobody will go to jail JUST yet

Page 189

-----------
Now we've got blue. Second-best girl and best blastoise with best blastoise hair, too.

And Looker!

Who's next to come out of the woodwork? Bill? Arlo? Blanche? That one random bug catcher with no dialogue from page 11?

Blue seems like she'd be useful help in hunting down rumours and mystical types. She would also be sassy as hell. I'm here for a Syn/Blue road trip plot if it happens.
I really am just frantically digging everyone up en masse huh sfdlkjhg

oh my god a part of me loves that idea and the other part realizes that means one of them has to drive lol

"We'll keep this a perfect secret, no one will know."

Looker: And I took that personally
LMAO that really is exactly it honestly

do you think they've got spare lore? im hungry for more
Maybe you can have some more lore soon :)

tfw u just tryna share backstory and Lore with ya girl and then ya cop dad walks in like "are ya winning girls"
he's so inconsiderate actually smh

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Badges
Pronouns
Dex Entry Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Pronouns
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
I mean, Syn and everyone affiliated with her are headed to jail anyway for being disaster children, so this is merely a temporary reprieve.

Black Viper

Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
"Coming live from Kanto maximum security prison: Champion Syn vs. Challenger X"

Yes. Jail time soon. For everyone. Except maybe Green, he's too pretty and probably couldn't survive.

It's nice to see some plots get wrapped up, and Looker to get all up to date on things. I love Blue and her "I shouldn't be hearing this" face too.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Badges
Pronouns
She/Her
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
ITS ALL FALLING INTO PLACE

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Beating the E4 gets you diplomatic immunity or soemthing, right? I mean I sure hope it does for Syn's sake

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Badges
Pronouns
she/her
Pronouns
she/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
I feel this discussion should've happened long before now

Page 190

-----------
I mean, Syn and everyone affiliated with her are headed to jail anyway for being disaster children, so this is merely a temporary reprieve.
any reprieve is temporary at this point lets be honest lol

"Coming live from Kanto maximum security prison: Champion Syn vs. Challenger X"

Yes. Jail time soon. For everyone. Except maybe Green, he's too pretty and probably couldn't survive.

It's nice to see some plots get wrapped up, and Looker to get all up to date on things. I love Blue and her "I shouldn't be hearing this" face too.
slkdfgh they've already done their free trial for gay baby jail, it's the real deal next time
thank you :)

ITS ALL FALLING INTO PLACE
lets hope it's a good place, huh

Beating the E4 gets you diplomatic immunity or soemthing, right? I mean I sure hope it does for Syn's sake
I'm sure it brings only positives!

Last edited:

Black Viper

Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Well, someone was always going to call Syn out, and it might as well be Kindle. Someone's got to ask difficult questions and look fabulous while doing it.

Good for Penny, reminding us that she's still a part of the team and that she has the best hair on a persian ever. Also, she can read, so, yeah, maybe she can learn to type, too, and have a rewarding career writing cat-related clickbait? Is your meowth trying to steal from you? Yes, almost certainly.

It's good to see them behaving adult-y enough. This is a long-overdue conversation and, even if Syn hasn't told them everything, they're going to need to trust each other for the trials ahead, and this should help.

Arceus help Shox if he's training against Brick, though. He's going to get beaten. Badly.

And then Brick's going to apologise. A lot.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Badges
Pronouns
She/her
Pronouns
She/her
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Love your Wes and Michael designs, you always add such cool flair to your redesigns :D Also love Kindle just straight up demanding Syn lore, which is honestly fair at this point in their development as a team, and the clear implication that Penny's stolen Syn's ID at least once :P

Users who are viewing this thread