• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge
OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo, provider of juice.
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
It's me i'm back from the art war, i beat up the nice people on the internet

Page 170

-----------
This is a different sort of pride now. Everyone is being too nice and it makes me suspicious. Especially sparkbutt.

Did Syn die in Celadon? Is this her "happily ever afterlife"?

Until someone dies or gets really hurt, I'm not able to believe anything else.

Also, it's good that someone finally asked what the hell happened up there. I get why Syn doesn't know, and can't really answer, but it's a conversation that needed to happen. Better sooner, rather than later, too.

Enjoy your break, and I hope you kick ass at art fight club. If you're even allowed to talk about art fight club, that is.
I formally apologize that my bastard rat has experienced a technical malfunction.
Enjoy it while it lasts.

And thank you!! I will break the first rule of art fight club and tell u that it was very good :)

Watch me having entirely forgotten about Lavender Town and therefore not drawing that connection at all, whoopsies
I loved this convo tho, and the love between these goobers. What supportive, emotional dorks <3

Also this panel made me think Syn was a Cyclops for a second--not calling it jank, it's a fun quirk of your art style that gives me a laugh XD
kUsdJVk.png
Thank you waa, also WEEPING the cyclops thing has been a long-running gag at this point but this is 3000% the best example hELP

you know these guys are very supportive considering what they just saw
What, you'd want to get on her bad side?

HAVE A GOOD JULY!!! i love syn's team and i'm glad they love her too
Thank you so much!! I had a great month haha,

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
CanNOT blame the boy for getting tf out of there, "we'll just take your innate ability by force" is sus as FUCK

Oh... sad backstories for everybody... 😭 All the more reason for Team Rocket to get FUCKED

Green Tea

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Considered bitter by many.
Hey! I remember you! You did that thing... that time... with the... y'know... yeah... hi!

Welcome back, and I'm glad you enjoyed out-doodling nerds for XP and pocket change or however art-fight club works.

Typical Syn, thinking she's soooooooooo special and that no-one else can have any Rocket-related trauma because she's the trauma-magnet. Nice to see Green one-upping her and putting her in her place. Everyone has trauma ALL THE TIME, they just don't go on about it, geez.

Green's been threatened (and there's little more terrifying than a threat from someone that doesn't understand it but will do it anyway), but he's recruited a team involving Rocket cast-offs, and that's pretty noble. For a guy that gets a bit of a raw deal and usually ends up the designated loser, he's low-key being a hero, and that's pretty cool. He even calls his gramps. He's a good boy!

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
Welcome back!

Can I mention how much I like how you write blue in this comic. He acts and feels like an actual person but still has the essence of the original character.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
aaaa D:

man rocket sure does suck, hope somebody rips them to pieces

Alan900900900

Lurker extraordinaire
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is a master of having too many projects at the same time. Also, Pikablu.
It's me i'm back from the art war, i beat up the nice people on the internet
i am SOBBING i wanted to attack you so bad but i ran out of time 😭

It's been a while since I commented on this but yeah I love everyone so very much. Love how Blue's getting a bit of spotlight this time around!

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Glad to see blue around some more even if accomapianied by angst ;-;

Users who are viewing this thread