• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge
OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo, provider of juice.
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
talking. that's all

Page 165

----------
Oh thank goodness... RIP Marty, though 😭 Yeah, that's a real fucked up scar to be left with, just looks ugly as shit and is really not a fun mark to be branded with... ALSO DOES ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED WITH SYN UP THERE
sdflkgjh damn i can't believe he didn't pick a FUN mark, guy has no taste smh
Also, No. Nobody knows, not even me. Sorry u_u

Alright, now I'm seriously worried.

Feel good for one week was fine. Feel good for two weeks? Without deaths?

<sigh>

Something awful is coming. I imagine it's to do with just what happened to Syn on the rooftop, and the demonic powers that inhabit her body.
Oh just you watch the curveball i have coming NEXT

What, the fam isn't allowed to be happy for once? Let the fam be happy. (Even if Syn has a few new scars...)
they can have some good vibes as a treat. It's punishment to me, but they've earned it. i suppose

OH THANK GOODNESS I WAS SO WORRIED FOR KINDLE

RIP BUG DUDE
In a shocking plot twist, Dingo is revealed to not be a puppy killer after all

HEY GIRL THEY FIXED YOUR DOG
Did a better job than I've been doing lmao

Green Tea

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Considered bitter by many.
It's kind of nice to see them talking and just being human. Sure, there are things going on, but when was the last time Syn got to just hang out with another person and relax a bit? It's a shame that Daisy can't hang around a little longer. She's the best girl by far.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Daisy is so good, she thoroughly deserves her skull not being fractured Q_Q Green... I'm not sure going to fight an old man on a volcano is the way to work out your feelings about all this... sitting down and having a chat's working pretty well for Daisy and Syn!

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
happy pride month here's an L a B a G and a T

Page 166

-----------
It's kind of nice to see them talking and just being human. Sure, there are things going on, but when was the last time Syn got to just hang out with another person and relax a bit? It's a shame that Daisy can't hang around a little longer. She's the best girl by far.
Syn DEFINITELY needs to do some more hanging out. I have to be careful that I don't replace her tho so it's a precarious position lmao

Daisy is so good, she thoroughly deserves her skull not being fractured Q_Q Green... I'm not sure going to fight an old man on a volcano is the way to work out your feelings about all this... sitting down and having a chat's working pretty well for Daisy and Syn!
idk i think fighting an old man in a volcano sounds like a GREAT way to work on your feelings ngl sdlkfghj

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Love Wins! None of these kids hanging out with divine beings and committing minor crimes are heterosexual

Green Tea

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Good going past you with acquainting characters before. Depending on the day hour minute, past me is either the world's biggest moron or a complete and utter genius, but it's usually the former. When it pays off, it feels incredible.

All of these kids. Alive. Being good to each other. Doing nice things...

Is this really Deadly Syns or are you linking to someone else's comic now?

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
bastard committee meeting

also go look at the new cast page for my comic fury i'm very proud of it thanks bye <3

Page 167

-----------
Love Wins! None of these kids hanging out with divine beings and committing minor crimes are heterosexual
it's what ho-oh would've wanted

Good going past you with acquainting characters before. Depending on the day hour minute, past me is either the world's biggest moron or a complete and utter genius, but it's usually the former. When it pays off, it feels incredible.

All of these kids. Alive. Being good to each other. Doing nice things...

Is this really Deadly Syns or are you linking to someone else's comic now?
heck if that isn't the mood lmao

hi it's me it's dingo i'm being held hostage please send help

Green Tea

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Two boys, just being good boys.

During Pride month.

Hmm...

I like the cast page, but, eesh, I feel guilty for forgetting so many of the fallen! Like Burg. Or Pinky. I might have to binge the archive and remind myself of what's actually happened in this comic. >_>

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A quiet, chill moment in between the chaos... good stuff. (I feel bad that I expected the "status|deceased" banner under Marty :x )

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
I was so worried about spark ;-; and ahh the breathing room after a big event always fills me with a sense of dread in nuzlockes

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
WhO wOuLd'Ve GuEsSeD?!

Page 168

-----------
Two boys, just being good boys.

During Pride month.

Hmm...

I like the cast page, but, eesh, I feel guilty for forgetting so many of the fallen! Like Burg. Or Pinky. I might have to binge the archive and remind myself of what's actually happened in this comic. >_>
yep sure is juuust that, nothing to see here haha

thank you so much sobs i am very proud of it ;w;
also i can't believe pinky is dead rip

A quiet, chill moment in between the chaos... good stuff. (I feel bad that I expected the "status|deceased" banner under Marty :x )
lsfdkghj i don't think being dead is a trainer class but that is very valid of u tbh

I was so worried about spark ;-; and ahh the breathing room after a big event always fills me with a sense of dread in nuzlockes
LMAO THERE IS NO TRUST

Last edited:

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Two girls, walkin' down a gorgeous route, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay~

Green Tea

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
MORE Pride shenanigans?

<squints>

I see what you're doing. So does Abrus. He gets it.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
AFTER THE PAST FEW PAGES WHY WOULD I HAVE ANY TRUST IM IN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER AND ITS CALLED DEADLY SYNS

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
Just binged the whole series and it’s great! Love the art, characters, and story. Also in the sevvi islands, I got caught by both of the fake out deaths.

can’t wait to see more of this series!

OP
SysterSyn

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Taking an art fight and catching up with stuff hiatus for July, see u all in August~

Page 169

-----------
Two girls, walkin' down a gorgeous route, five feet apart 'cause they're not gay~
shame they had to be disturbed by these two stinkies, rip

MORE Pride shenanigans?

<squints>

I see what you're doing. So does Abrus. He gets it.
I can't believe Abrus is a homophobe now smh

AFTER THE PAST FEW PAGES WHY WOULD I HAVE ANY TRUST IM IN AN EMOTIONAL ROLLER COASTER AND ITS CALLED DEADLY SYNS
Hey now I never said it wasn't justified kjsdfgh

Just binged the whole series and it’s great! Love the art, characters, and story. Also in the sevvi islands, I got caught by both of the fake out deaths.

can’t wait to see more of this series!
aaa thank you so much!!!

Green Tea

Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 15, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
This is a different sort of pride now. Everyone is being too nice and it makes me suspicious. Especially sparkbutt.

Did Syn die in Celadon? Is this her "happily ever afterlife"?

Until someone dies or gets really hurt, I'm not able to believe anything else.

Also, it's good that someone finally asked what the hell happened up there. I get why Syn doesn't know, and can't really answer, but it's a conversation that needed to happen. Better sooner, rather than later, too.

Enjoy your break, and I hope you kick ass at art fight club. If you're even allowed to talk about art fight club, that is.

Last edited:

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Watch me having entirely forgotten about Lavender Town and therefore not drawing that connection at all, whoopsies
I loved this convo tho, and the love between these goobers. What supportive, emotional dorks <3

Also this panel made me think Syn was a Cyclops for a second--not calling it jank, it's a fun quirk of your art style that gives me a laugh XD
kUsdJVk.png

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
you know these guys are very supportive considering what they just saw

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
HAVE A GOOD JULY!!! i love syn's team and i'm glad they love her too

Users who are viewing this thread