• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Syn's good at running from all the fleeing from her mistakes she's been doing

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
i hope your ear infection goes away soon! also pbbt, emo boyfriend

he's like an antisyn, all inverted hair and stuff

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
YES YES HELLO AGAIN ARLO MY BELOVED

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo, provider of juice.
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
haha look at the funny chimkens

Page 146

-----------
sdfgf NO YOU FOOLS, DON'T SPLIT THE PARTY AGAIN NOW THAT YOU'RE REUNITED, HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A SINGLE EPISODE OF SCOOBY-DOO

no I don't care how many pgo emos you've spotted, stick together
b-but it's the HOT one

Leon's Charmander here to FIGHT, while Leon's just here to have a good time.

Sorry to hear about your ear infection! I've definitely been there, so I know how bad those can get. Take care of yourself.
ha, thank you. I got a few hours off work at least haha

Syn's good at running from all the fleeing from her mistakes she's been doing
It's about the only thing she's good at, so best to make the most of it~

i hope your ear infection goes away soon! also pbbt, emo boyfriend

he's like an antisyn, all inverted hair and stuff
Just about better now- thank you!

omfg kldhjfg

YES YES HELLO AGAIN ARLO MY BELOVED
somehow i feel he's doesn't have the same enthusiasm to be back in the comic

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Giving them all a wee bit of eyeglow in the colour of their birb makes sense, but also... yeah, Candela looks like she's been blazing to chill out :v Leon is here! But I'm a little concerned that he's Bebe Leon, not yet Champion Leon, and this will not go well for him...

Malochroma

Pokemon Breeder
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokemon breeder from Kalos, this young fellow survives his job on a diet of caffeine and sheer hardheadedness.
Cliff out here like "I shall shave my Evil Goatee into a Pokeball, that'll show them I'm REALLY evil!" God I love the GO team leaders so much, they understood the importance of looking as Extra As Possible when you're part of a Quirky Miniboss Squad.

And yes, this is almost certainly definitely fine and nothing could possibly go wrong.

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
I just wanna watch Leon absolutely wreck this guy now xD LIKE YEAH GUEST, NAH IM THE STAR OF THE SHOW

Users who are viewing this thread