• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Kanto Teen Mon Deadly Syns

Thread Description
A Leaf Green Nuzlocke Challenge

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh wow Leon so lost he wandered into a comic from an entirely different region. Finally a strike of good fortune for Syn though, running into team rocket territory without her proper team is a worse plan than no plan at all. She really needs the help, and look at her, accepting it. Growth.

Malochroma

Pokemon Breeder
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokemon breeder from Kalos, this young fellow survives his job on a diet of caffeine and sheer hardheadedness.
PRECIOUS BOI.
Precious boi so bad with directions he wound up five generations away, what an icon. (Also that hint of a friend on a study trip hmmmmm. We gettin' babby Sonia along with babby Leon? 👀)

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Someone better tell raihan that his rival is LOST AGAIN

Gotta put a bell on leon to keep track of him like a cat xD

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
I legit SCREAMED with laughter when I saw Leon
Syn's like "I don't know if I should risk letting this randomer put himself in danger..." and it's like honey, honestly, that's really not gonna be a problem, don't worry

ACottontail

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Timid
Leon getting so lost he ends up running into Syn in Kanto makes an oddly large amount of sense. Watch as Sonia ends up waiting on Leon in the cafe, at another region. Though I'm worried about Spike. A non-cannon character is the perfect candidate to meet up with Blister.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
man this was fun to catch up on!!! also sdkfj leon

SysterSyn

The almighty dingo, provider of juice.
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Meanwhile, in jail

Page 143

-----------
Oh wow Leon so lost he wandered into a comic from an entirely different region. Finally a strike of good fortune for Syn though, running into team rocket territory without her proper team is a worse plan than no plan at all. She really needs the help, and look at her, accepting it. Growth.
Don't get ahead of yourself, they still have to find where they're going first lmao
but yesss she's learning. slowly. but learning ;w;

PRECIOUS BOI.
Precious boi so bad with directions he wound up five generations away, what an icon. (Also that hint of a friend on a study trip hmmmmm. We gettin' babby Sonia along with babby Leon? 👀)
ha, yeah the implication was supposed to be that it's sonia. She probably won't be appearing tho unfortunately,, think I have enough characters to juggle as is for now haha

Someone better tell raihan that his rival is LOST AGAIN

Gotta put a bell on leon to keep track of him like a cat xD
a bell is no help if u can't hear it because he's hecking gone lmao
tie him up with a bungee cord, so if he goes too far the wrong way he springs back again

I legit SCREAMED with laughter when I saw Leon
Syn's like "I don't know if I should risk letting this randomer put himself in danger..." and it's like honey, honestly, that's really not gonna be a problem, don't worry
sldkfjghsd idk,, he's pretty safety-averse himself, you can never be too careful

Leon getting so lost he ends up running into Syn in Kanto makes an oddly large amount of sense. Watch as Sonia ends up waiting on Leon in the cafe, at another region. Though I'm worried about Spike. A non-cannon character is the perfect candidate to meet up with Blister.
i love how everyone is simultaneously very surprised, and very not surprised lol. Spike's not important don't worry about it :)

man this was fun to catch up on!!! also sdkfj leon
ha,, thank you!

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Everybody's in jail except Syn, which is honestly not the way round I think any of them expected it to be :P

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
SPARK IS IN JAIL FOR PUN CRIMES

Malochroma

Pokemon Breeder
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
A Pokemon breeder from Kalos, this young fellow survives his job on a diet of caffeine and sheer hardheadedness.
If you can't make dumb puns about your friend's names when you're being held hostage by the mad science mafia, when CAN you make dumb puns?

(Also I love the characterization being shown in how the GO leaders are sitting in the cell. Blanche is sitting neatly and straight-backed, with the same sort of quiet poise they're known for. Candela's restrained frustration is evident in how she's leaning against the wall. And Spark's just... flopped, like a grounded kid with nothing to entertain themselves but their own corporeal form.)

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
the protagonist may be synnocent but you, madame author? are guilty.

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
It possesses only one singular braincell, which it uses to bully fictional characters and write comics about it..
haha. violence :D

Page 144

-----------
Everybody's in jail except Syn, which is honestly not the way round I think any of them expected it to be :P
It's ok, she got her own private jail. And there's always time for her yet uwu

SPARK IS IN JAIL FOR PUN CRIMES
He completely earned this

If you can't make dumb puns about your friend's names when you're being held hostage by the mad science mafia, when CAN you make dumb puns?

(Also I love the characterization being shown in how the GO leaders are sitting in the cell. Blanche is sitting neatly and straight-backed, with the same sort of quiet poise they're known for. Candela's restrained frustration is evident in how she's leaning against the wall. And Spark's just... flopped, like a grounded kid with nothing to entertain themselves but their own corporeal form.)
Never. No puns allowed.

aa thank you!! There really was no alternative way to draw them ngl slkfdgh

the protagonist may be synnocent but you, madame author? are guilty.
That's dinguilty, to you.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Yooooo, violence! Everybody's kicking names and taking ass! The baby is safe! Leon's Char is also currently babey, love that angry lil guy!

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Her team seems to have been doing pretty well without her, excepting Kindle's ketchup incident there. Is she the trainer or the team mascot at this point

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
reunited!!! now they can kick ass together

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
WOAH BRUTAL ON THE RATICATE THERE

BUT HEY THE GANG'S BACK TOGETHER

gettingehedofmyself

Accidentally got 13 free trees
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 20, 2020
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon spends entirely too much time tending to plants. It likes to take care of other pokemon but often forgets it has actual responsibilities.
That raticate is quite the saint there

You know, cuz it's holey-

SysterSyn

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 18, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
🥒

Page 145

-----------
Yooooo, violence! Everybody's kicking names and taking ass! The baby is safe! Leon's Char is also currently babey, love that angry lil guy!
It's all going so great! What could possibly go wrong! :D

Her team seems to have been doing pretty well without her, excepting Kindle's ketchup incident there. Is she the trainer or the team mascot at this point
She's just a recurring cameo, actually

reunited!!! now they can kick ass together
or get their ass kicked together. Wouldn't want to put TOO much faith in them lmao

WOAH BRUTAL ON THE RATICATE THERE

BUT HEY THE GANG'S BACK TOGETHER
We had a nasty rat infestation a few years back and I feel like a little bit of a vendetta might've leaked onto my page lsdfhkjg

That raticate is quite the saint there

You know, cuz it's holey-
LDGJHKSFD NOOO

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
sdfgf NO YOU FOOLS, DON'T SPLIT THE PARTY AGAIN NOW THAT YOU'RE REUNITED, HAVE YOU NEVER SEEN A SINGLE EPISODE OF SCOOBY-DOO

no I don't care how many pgo emos you've spotted, stick together

Malochroma

Pokemon Breeder
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/they
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Leon's Charmander here to FIGHT, while Leon's just here to have a good time.

Sorry to hear about your ear infection! I've definitely been there, so I know how bad those can get. Take care of yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread