• Episode Two of The Writer's Locke season two is here! In it we continue our storylocke reads and discuss the topic of fantasy vs realism in portraying pokemon. Then, we have a very special message from a sponsor in Johto!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Ctrl + V Thread

pinkshellos

Black Lives Matter !!
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Bug, Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates her more than companionship is food.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?

Zorua3

On-and-off Nuzlocker
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Dark
Pokédex Entry
I'd copy-paste the Zorua Pokedex entry, but I'm too lazy.
Fur Bait (Zeraora) @ Choice Band
Ability: Volt Absorb
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Volt Switch
- Plasma Fists
- Close Combat
- Knock Off

Magical John (Blastoise) (M) @ White Herb
Ability: Rain Dish
EVs: 252 SpA / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Timid Nature
- Flip Turn
- Shell Smash
- Ice Beam
- Scald

Dumb (Pelipper) @ Damp Rock
Ability: Drizzle
EVs: 248 HP / 8 SpA / 252 SpD
Calm Nature
- Roost
- U-turn
- Hurricane
- Toxic

Galarian Slowbro (Kingdra) @ Choice Specs
Ability: Swift Swim
EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
Hasty Nature
- Flip Turn
- Draco Meteor
- Hydro Pump
- Flash Cannon

Ross (Ferrothorn) @ Leftovers
Ability: Iron Barbs
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 SpD
Careful Nature
- Leech Seed
- Knock Off
- Body Press
- Stealth Rock

Hair Bait (Grimmsnarl) (M) @ Light Clay
Ability: Prankster
EVs: 252 HP / 4 Atk / 252 Def
Impish Nature
- Thunder Wave
- Reflect
- Light Screen
- Darkest Lariat

Nebbles

physically unable to shut up about fire emblem
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 3, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Cute
Pokédex Entry
This writer spends many hours toiling over her endless pile of fics while being surrounded by snacks. If you approach her, she'll share them with you!

Mr Spaz

I caught the big– OH SHIT
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him/It
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills.

I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words.

You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands.

Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue.

But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it.

You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

CasualGameFreak

Discord Resident Extraordinaire
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 23, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
they/she
Pokémon Type
Grass
Pokédex Entry
Despite being a Grass-type, Casual is a flaming lesbian. Fire and Grass don't usually mix, but somehow it works out here.

MarkedInStone

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2019
Over Mt. Silver and down in the Valley Windworks
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This POKéMON is struggling to figure out what interesting stuff he can put into his Pokédex entry.

Mr Spaz

I caught the big– OH SHIT
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 6, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him/It
Pokémon Type
Electric, Flying, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Olive Garden has a whole entire commercial to announce that they are slathering even more Alfredo sauce on everything. That's the whole commercial. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause." There is no deal, no promotion. They are not showing off their non-contact social-distancing skills. They are putting more Alfredo sauce on your dish, whether you like it or not. They are pouring more Alfredo sauce over your pasta before they serve it to you. More sauce. Still pouring. You have been waiting half an hour for your pasta, but the chef is still pouring. "More Alfredo sauce. Hold your applause," he is whispering to himself as he pours. It has been hours, the Olive Garden kitchen has flooded, and the creamy Alfredo sauce is slowly inching towards the tables. "Please," you beg, "that's enough sauce. I'm hungry!" The waiter takes your message to the chef, trudging through the thick Alfredo sauce. You hear a laugh from the kitchen, and then a loud yell: "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" and the chef continues pouring. It has been days. You stand atop your table to keep your head above the Alfredo Sauce. "PLEASE," you cry repeatedly in desperation, though you know your efforts are futile, "NO MORE ALFREDO SAUCE!" And yet again, the Chef calls out his perpetual answer "MORE ALFREDO SAUCE. HOLD YOUR APPLAUSE!" You succumb to the sauce. You fall below the surface and allow the alfredo sauce to overtake you, absorbing you into it. And you become the very thing you feared: more Alfredo sauce.

trivialuvs

oblivious
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 4, 2020
Nature
Hardy
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Fighting
Current Party

NIXIE / relaxed / lvl3 / oblivious​

• Bubble​

• Heal block​

• Nightmare​

• Assurance​

BIT / bashful / lvl.4 / Route 30 / levitate​

• Psycho shift​

• Sand tomb​

• Mud-slap​

• Mudshot​

FINN / lvl. 11​

• Bubble​

• Spike Cannon​

• Clamp​

• Water Pulse​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)