• NOTICE: Potential Site Downtime on December 7, 2020.

This is a preliminary notice that you may experience some downtime on December 7, 2020, due to some backend adjustments.

If you attempt to access the Nuzlocke Forums on or around this date, and receive any sort of failure to connect notice, please alert the Nuzlocke Forums Tech Team on Discord (@Tech Team role).

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Play by Post Corrupt A Wish

Thread Description
Unleash your inner leprechaun

TheTRUEgge

Ethos is okay, actually
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Granted, but they’re brutally honest so they’re hurting your feels and not your body.

I wish I was better at lab practicals.

Tai-Wind

Don't call it a comeback
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Beautiful
granted. now practically every labrador retriever instantly adores you.
wait, that's not the kind of lab you meant? well, too late now!

i wish for the ability - but not desire - to clone myself at will

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Just appeared in box 3 one day. Won't leave.
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.
Granted, you now have the ability to clones yourself at will, with only one in ten clones that'll try to violently kill and replace you. Unfortunately, sneezing also sets off your cloning ability. So, good luck with that.

I wish for the power to grant wishes myself, without having to corrupt them. Only one more corrupted wish for me!

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Granted, you get to use that power for an hour. Good luck with your choices!

I wish I didn’t have a stuttering problem.

Arie Kazami

Your everyday, ordinary guy
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 5, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
He/They
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dark
Pokédex Entry
Just an Ordinary Trainer that doing his Nuzlocke
Granted, but you unable to speak at all.

I wish Pokemon games is available at all game platforms, not just nintendo.

Memento

The Princess of Darkness
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pronouns
She, her
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ghost
Pokédex Entry
She is known to spend hours daydreaming about her stories.
Granted, but they're so bad that you'd see better quality from hacks like Quartz.

I wish that my original gender-bending story was the best one of its kind.

Argentum

My avatar is in fact a dude.
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
He, Him
Pokémon Type
Dark, Fighting
Pokédex Entry
A passionate bunch, Argentums are limited by their own minds. Who knows what happens when they break through their mental barriers?
Granted, but the bar is now set so low, that the best of its kind means its not even mediocre.

I wish I could see 10 seconds into the future.

JavierE64

Masks are so 2016!!! But don´t forget to wear one
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
The Master of both Light and Darkness; who loves the Violent and Dramatic, and the Fun and Adorable.
Granted, but by the time you can see the future, it´ll already be the present.

I wish for a pair of wings.

MarkedInStone

Conqueror of the Violet Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2019
Over Mt. Silver and down in the Valley Windworks
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Steel
Pokédex Entry
This POKéMON is struggling to figure out what interesting stuff he can put into his Pokédex entry.
Granted! A pair of buffalo chicken wings appears before you. They're tasty, but they're kinda small...

I wish I could find a good schedule that allows me to have time to work, time to relax, and time to sleep.

Kazzius

Johto League Champion
Globetrotter
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Just appeared in box 3 one day. Won't leave.
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Normal, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Probably some kind of coding prank. Never seen outside of box 3. Is a slob apparently.
Granted, you found it. Too bad your ability to observe timekeeping is completely gone. Enjoy constantly missing things by a few hours no matter how hard you try.

I wish to be perfectly fluent in every language, and to never have trouble in talking to people with them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)