• The Writer's Locke has returned for its second season! Catch its first episode here, replete with wider distribution, newer storylockes to listen to, and a discussion on the subject of reboots!
  • Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

[COMPLETED]Pokemon: Pitch Black

S

Swagsire

Choosery said:
Am I the only one that liked the cliffnotes better? It was like reading a short story. Mildly predictable end, but I still enjoyed it.
Naw I thought the cliff notes were cool too

Kind of like this old issue of man thing where's the author did that for the story

M

martronic100

Jesus fuck that's one twisted ending, but a good one. Can't wait to see all the questions.

R

Rinsley

Oh, crap, didn't see that coming. I mean, I was expecting him to die at the end, but...vicious poetic justice having him killed by the very monster he created.

P

Pitch-Black

Q+A incoming later today. For now I sleep, but when I awake, one final panel and then, solace.

P

Pitch-Black

IT ENDS NOW
PART ONE-THE MONS
PART TWO-THE PEEPS
PART THREE-THE LOSERS

Well, it's been nearly 2 whole years since I began, hasn't it...? I don't believe my style and skills have developed very far, nor my storytelling skill. And yet I'm still content to have done this much. I may not have been able to finish this story, but I have other passions right now that I can work towards.

Thank you everyone for reading and I hope I brought some enjoyment to you. I'll still be making some doodles for sure, so I'll try and share some of those when I can.

Take it easy, everyone!

R

Rinsley

Ha, and a perfect ending epilogue.

Aww, don't worry, Pitch, Braviary is totally shit and overrated anyway. God, waste of the hours I spent training it before the league. What a useless piece of crap.

And I didn't even Audino Grind it, either, so its underwhelming stats had nothing to do with that.

Bullet

👍🏻
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Rock, Steel
Awesome job finishing things up. I thought the tone you took with it was perfect. The last answer is my favorite Q&A answer ever, it was fucking fantastic.

And congrats on finishing this up. It took a bunch of dedication to even get as far as you did.

P

Permafrost

Nice to see this run finally come to a close. The Q&A was great; thanks for entertaining us, Pitch.

M

martronic100

Awesome answers to the questions, but Black seemed a bit sillier in the Q&A, or was it just because he was Kermit? Anyway, great run, hope I get to see more of your work!

H

Hansi

Oh, snap.

A bit late, but congratulations for this amazing run, even as cliffnotes.

And also for Giant Venipede Bianca and Shuckle Bianca. And Cheren seeing Casteliacone Bianca.

But seriously. You did an amazing job with. Congratulations, and thanks for sharing it on these forums.

P

Pillowcase

*aggravate

silly pitch :U

[AUTOMATED] This thread has been moved to the Completed Runs section. Please do not edit the title of this topic.

S

Stealthlock

I drew a quick fan comic for you! XD

"A trainer who's heard stories of a psycho killer in Unova gets some time to talk to one of N's newer Pokémon in Black/White 2..."

http://fav.me/dbdbv2s

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)