• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

[COMPLETED]Manic's Dark Stars

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
OP
Manic

Manic

Candlebearer
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Never Forget - Never Give Up - Grind Like Hell
Since I've had a few people ask me now, I figure I'd go ahead and answer: people are asking what the WHAT IF is for this run.

WHAT IF...the entire journey was just a publicity stunt?

Turns out the answer is 'it becomes real and starts to take shit over'.

R

RAIBo

This question might seem weird, but it does have a purpose. Manic, have you ever watched Babylon 5? A key point reminds me of an episode, so I'm just a little bit curious.

M

mewmdude77

I loved this run, and all the others runs. I never get tired of reading your stuff Manic. I can't wait for the next run! I'm so excited to see what it'll be (Unova is my bet).

C

cygnusx1018

Hi manic. I just finished following all of your runs and i gotta say, AMAZING!!! Gonna actually be active from here on out and I cannot wait until the next run starts.

M

Manpig

I JUST read all of Manic's runs and let me say

WHOOOOO WEEEEHHHHH

BEST player i've seen in my life and great storymaker! I feel obliged to read these amazing runs!

I really like all of the drama and humor in these runs and I think it makes me feel like i'm on fire! WOOOO

following forever now

I

ilke

TaichiWind said:
Im Not Finished But PLEASE Tell me that Smoochum gets BOXED Or DIES

If it dies,I Will Be Like:
:Flandremakesmejizz:

Im a Mew yay

T

TheHufflepuffGamer

ilke said:
TaichiWind said:

Im a Mew yay
Dude that was like the 3rd update.......

I

ilke

Max:Wow That Was A Good And Interesting Run For Sure

(If you are are wondering who the hell is Max,Look to my signature)
Max:Wow That Was A Good And Interesting Run For Sure

(If you are are wondering who the hell is Max,Look to my signature)

S

Snowsphinx

Nobody pointed out that Peter could be secretly Spiderman as well as Batman. Peter Parker...
And stuff...
This may or may not be a harebrained connection.
Also, Manic, you have successfully pulled me into the land of Nuzlocke. I will post a Nuzlocke some time in the next year. Sit there for a bit and think about what you've done.
spiderbatman

...followed by the immidiate realisation that the last reply is from 2014. This feels kind of awkward.[edit_reason]Awkwardness, the last post is from 2014[/edit_reason]

M

Midnight Bouquet

I know I am super late to this forum, but.....

That moment when you miss getting Spiritomb because nobody is in the Underground near you.

And that moment when you miss getting the Draco Plate.

Damn, Spiritomb would have been really useful against the E4

FerreTrip

Conqueror of the Cerulean Gym
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Oct 19, 2019
Just finished catching up on this. Magnificent job as always, Manic! Too bad about Cyrano though :( But hey, excellent run otherwise!

Users who are viewing this thread