• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh Mature Other Adventure Mon Cloudfall - A Pokemon Legends: Arceus Duolocke

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
Have you heard the story about the siblings who fell from the sky? [Updates every Friday]

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
54488a1656048054b89296f1738200341.jpg

“Children of Man

Chosen Heroes, Fallen from the Clouds

Seek out all Pokémon, and thou shalt find me once more…”

-
Welcome to Cloudfall, a DuoLocke Comic based on a Nuzlocke playthrough of Pokemon Legends: Arceus!

This is a collaborated project between myself and my art partner, Michimomo!
We've had this story in development for a while, and we're very proud of what we've created! We hope you'll all enjoy this story as much as we enjoy telling it!
Cloudfall Synopsis​
Our story follows two teenagers, Kentaro and Kiana, who are struggling to accept each other after becoming step-siblings due to their parents remarrying. By strange and unexpected circumstances, they have been sent back in time by a being called Arceus with a single vague request: Seek Out All Pokémon.

No longer in Sinnoh and now in the ancient region of Hisui, Kentaro and Kiana must work together to learn how to accept one another and help the region and its people with the assistance of the Galaxy Expedition Team. To avoid an all out war between the Diamond and Pearl Clans of the region and protect people from the dangers of the wilds, the duo must work together through bonding with people and Pokémon alike.

Learning the value of community and protecting one another in the face of dangers, Kentaro and Kiana will have to come together on common ground while making some friendships and memories along the way.​

1. If a Pokémon faints, it is considered dead and must be sent to the pasture permanently.
2. Catching many Pokémon is mandatory by gameplay, but the players can only keep two caught Pokémon from the pasture per area.
2.a. No Dupes Clause: Cannot keep two of the same Pokémon on a team at one time.
2.b. Notebook Clause: The maximum of Pokémon used and kept on the Team at a time is the maximum of six in your party. You cannot switch out partners for new ones and new partners are only allowed if a current party member has died to free up the space. (NOTE: A freed space allows the player to use another Pokémon in the pasture per area, but no more than two if two spaces are open.)
2.c. Alpha Pokémon Rule: Alpha Pokémon are allowed, but the player can only have one Alpha in the party at a time.
3. All teammates caught must be nicknamed for the sake of forming stronger bonds.
4. Reviving Items are not allowed and must be sold if acquired.
This story is made for an older audience, as it contains the following:

- Strong Language and Swearing
- Character Death (Both Human and Animal)
- Unhealthy Familial Relationships
- Accurate Depictions of Trauma and Mental Illness
- Questioning of Identity and Dysphoria
- Young Characters and Animals in Peril

If these things make you uncomfortable or unsettle you, it’s strongly recommended that you do not read for the sake of your own health! Thank you for understanding.

The Creators
Michimomo
SnakeEyesDraws
Co-writer, Panel Composition/Sketch, Lineart
Co-Writer, Colour/Rendering

Updates every Friday!

Hosted on
deviantArt, Tumblr, Comic Fury, and Tapas!

Last edited:

Michimomo

Character Designer and Fairy-type Enthusiast
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 24, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
A bit tired and lethargic, but this Pokemon always makes a come back.
I'M SO STINKIN EXCITED

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon is known to make weird comics at random, no one really knows why.
Oh yeah, I remember seeing this on you talk about on your twitter! I can’t wait to see it!

G-Max Trollkitten

Aetherai Lorkeeper
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 24, 2022
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Hyper asexual lorewriter who got locked out of her old account. Still loves Masquerain.
If I'm perfectly honest, I'm mainly here for the sweet, sweet Pokemon redesigns. That Mime Jr. has such a great troll face, and Oshawott is a good water kitten because all otters are water kittens and I love them dearly.

LintuLady

Just a dork who draws
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 11, 2021
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This artistic Pokemon is from up in the North. Loves writing, drawing and all sorts of fantasy. Easily motivated by snacks
AAAAAAAAAA!!! THE COVER LOOKS SO GOOOOOD!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST PAGEEEE!!!!

ErazonPo3

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 4, 2022
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
I'm so excited to read this! The cover art is amazing and I can't wait to get to know the characters

reshishigas

Subway Boss
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2022
Nature
Lonely
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Bug
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon says and writes whatever is on their mind, even if they may cringe at it one year later.
AAHDJFJFKDN I'M REALLY HYPED FOR THIS, IT LOOKS STUNNING!?!?! ALSO KITTY MIME JR!!!!

OP
SnakeEyesDraws

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 1 -2 is now up!

FWmBcJzWYAIjRyT.jpg

Presidential alert, the protags are fightinggg
I'M SO STINKIN EXCITED
ME TOO ME TOO AND NOW ITS FINALLY HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Oh yeah, I remember seeing this on you talk about on your twitter! I can’t wait to see it!
I was incapable of not talking about this project because I was so excited AHAHA but I hope you enjoy!!

If I'm perfectly honest, I'm mainly here for the sweet, sweet Pokemon redesigns. That Mime Jr. has such a great troll face, and Oshawott is a good water kitten because all otters are water kittens and I love them dearly.
Honestly that's an honour to hear! I'm super fond of a lot of the designs we did for this project (my partner in particular REALLY knocked it out of the park with their teammates and I cannot wait to show them off)! I absolutely love describing Oshawotts as water kitties <33

AAAAAAAAAA!!! THE COVER LOOKS SO GOOOOOD!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE FIRST PAGEEEE!!!!
AAAAA TYSM!!! Michi provided such an amazing composition and lineart for it!! 😭💕

I'm so excited to read this! The cover art is amazing and I can't wait to get to know the characters
Thank you!! I'm so so excited to introduce all of these characters!

AAHDJFJFKDN I'M REALLY HYPED FOR THIS, IT LOOKS STUNNING!?!?! ALSO KITTY MIME JR!!!!
AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Kitty Mime Jr. is the best Mime Jr!

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 1 -2 is now up!

FWmBcJzWYAIjRyT.jpg

Presidential alert, the protags are fightinggg
ME TOO ME TOO AND NOW ITS FINALLY HERE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I was incapable of not talking about this project because I was so excited AHAHA but I hope you enjoy!!

Honestly that's an honour to hear! I'm super fond of a lot of the designs we did for this project (my partner in particular REALLY knocked it out of the park with their teammates and I cannot wait to show them off)! I absolutely love describing Oshawotts as water kitties <33

AAAAA TYSM!!! Michi provided such an amazing composition and lineart for it!! 😭💕

Thank you!! I'm so so excited to introduce all of these characters!

AAAAAAAAAAA THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Kitty Mime Jr. is the best Mime Jr!
So I guess we’re starting in present day huh?

Michimomo

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 24, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
Present day to set the tone and help you understand their current standing in their familial relationship!

crashcrashcrash

More like trashtrashtrash, amiright
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 11, 2021
Nature
Brave
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Flying
Aaaaaaaaa I love this already ❤️❤️❤️

Just. Blended family representation! PLA! That COVER! Kiana Césaire! The title being Cloudfall and the prologue opening with the clouds literally falling on the protags I can’t thats so good

These two remind me a lot of the diamond and pearl clans already, I’m so curious how they’re going to factor in. And yeah yeah everyone talks about kitty Mime Jr. but can we take a moment to appreciate that Ponyta?? Like wowww

Good luck going forward! I’ll be sticking around for sure ^^

Rubombee

Moth · the ace that stays up the sleeve
Artist
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
they/them, shey/ther
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Bug
  3. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
i'm sorry i lied i do eat baguette sometimes
lets goooo yall have it on tapas!! it's the only comic platform i manage to follow consistently at the moment so (subscribe time

OP
SnakeEyesDraws

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 3 - 4 is now up!
FXKBCDDXwAAEtEc
Presidential alert, the protags are still fightinggggg
Yep! Present day so we can see what the protagonists are up to before the eventual journey :3c

Aaaaaaaaa I love this already ❤️❤️❤️

Just. Blended family representation! PLA! That COVER! Kiana Césaire! The title being Cloudfall and the prologue opening with the clouds literally falling on the protags I can’t thats so good

These two remind me a lot of the diamond and pearl clans already, I’m so curious how they’re going to factor in. And yeah yeah everyone talks about kitty Mime Jr. but can we take a moment to appreciate that Ponyta?? Like wowww

Good luck going forward! I’ll be sticking around for sure ^^
AAAAAA TYSM!! So so happy you're enjoying it already <33 Michi did a great job setting the tone with the composition of the first page!
Clan parallels my beloved! So so excited to delve more into that :3cc and heh glad you like him!
Tysm again! I hope you'll enjoy what we have in store <33

lets goooo yall have it on tapas!! it's the only comic platform i manage to follow consistently at the moment so (subscribe time
Yeah! Thanks to Michi for uploading it on plenty of sites for us ^^ Hope you'll enjoy!

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 3 - 4 is now up!
FXKBCDDXwAAEtEc

Presidential alert, the protags are still fightinggggg
Yep! Present day so we can see what the protagonists are up to before the eventual journey :3c

AAAAAA TYSM!! So so happy you're enjoying it already <33 Michi did a great job setting the tone with the composition of the first page!
Clan parallels my beloved! So so excited to delve more into that :3cc and heh glad you like him!
Tysm again! I hope you'll enjoy what we have in store <33

Yeah! Thanks to Michi for uploading it on plenty of sites for us ^^ Hope you'll enjoy!
Sheesh only 4 pages in and things are getting personal, hopefully things get better

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
New SnakeEyesDraws comic!!! 👀 And it's a Legends Arceus comic! 😍 Ooh, and I'd wanna flee that drama too, kitty.

OP
SnakeEyesDraws

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 5 - 6 is now up!
FXuD3STUYAE-beR
"Can this argument possibly get any worse?" Ohhhh, it can...
Sheesh only 4 pages in and things are getting personal, hopefully things get better
One can certainly hope! :'D
New SnakeEyesDraws comic!!! 👀 And it's a Legends Arceus comic! 😍 Ooh, and I'd wanna flee that drama too, kitty.
Lol I'd def call it a collaboration comic before anything else, my art partner and I equally contributed to it! And hehe yeah, who can blame poor kitty. Yelling teens are scary!

Waweezer

Johto League Champion
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Ground
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Cloudfall has updated!
Prologue - Pg 5 - 6 is now up!
FXuD3STUYAE-beR

"Can this argument possibly get any worse?" Ohhhh, it can...
One can certainly hope! :'D

Lol I'd def call it a collaboration comic before anything else, my art partner and I equally contributed to it! And hehe yeah, who can blame poor kitty. Yelling teens are scary!
this is getting much more personal each page...

Michimomo

Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 24, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ghost
Pokédex Entry
this is getting much more personal each page...
Got a LOT of laundry to air out so we can get to the "growing" and "getting along" parts lol

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
You never specified the time period of Sinnoh you want to go back to....

xayshade

xayshade
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 26, 2021
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Doodling when should be responsible, don't expect this Pokemon to be consistent it only sees sunlight once a month.
I'm already loving this dynamic. Lucky for them they are gonna spend a lot of time together soon.

Users who are viewing this thread