• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
You wanna be traumatized by a game you're not even playing? Then boy oh boy do I have the run for you! Update schedules are a lie and time is an illusion. (Chapter 14: Consequences - 08/10/22)

poggemonnz

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2021
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Steel
Here's hoping it isn't Diamond or Basil *knock on wood*

But I seriously do hope Diamond becomes a long running member of the team, mainly due to the fact that my skuntank was the only think that kept me from whiting out at Lin. (toxic stall FTW!)
1st fight 2nd or 3rd

Sovereign One

The Supreme ruler that never does anything
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Tough
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't understand sarcasm yet is quite good dishing it out, he always laughs at inappropriate times,
1st fight 2nd or 3rd
2nd, because on the Zekrom route there are only 2 battles with Lin and she has you-know-who as her final mon there instead of battling him as the 3rd fight, as for when I did the Reshiram route, let's just say that I've grown a newfound respect for Aegislash (which is weird to say because it was already my favourite steel type)

No-name

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
After reading this run from the start, I wouldn't trust Pika with her own life, let alone any other persons. Or Pokemons for that matter...

But I trust everything else in the Reborn region less, so she almost gets a pass from me. Almost.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Thought: Cain is a bard. Not only that, but he's "THAT bard." I don't think I need to explain what "that bard" means to anyone who's ever played DnD. But Cain is definitely THAT bard.

Decibel575

Hidden but not so Hidden Lurker
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 12, 2019
Nature
Timid
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
Legends say that you may find this elusive creature hiding in the screenshot section, roaming the Terribly Titled threads
Thought: Cain is a bard. Not only that, but he's "THAT bard." I don't think I need to explain what "that bard" means to anyone who's ever played DnD. But Cain is definitely THAT bard.
To be honest, every time I play with a bard like that I tend to dislike it. But Cain is usually the best character in any scene he's in for me.
Although I definitely see what you mean, he at least has a bit more depth compared to them.

Also, I didn't see this until now. Take your time Pika, we'll be here to enjoy your works whenever you're ready and able to return. Your art and shitposts add something extra that a lot of others don't, just as always.

OP
pikafan96

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
onDXdiq.png

Guess who's back!!! It's your favorite walking disaster area that's who!
My god; has it really been over a month? If I'm being honest with you guys it's actually felt like way longer to me - I have been struggling.
But the struggle is over now and we can get this flaming trainwreck back on track!

Oh, and to get off topic for a moment, in order to stay sane during finals - I picked up a new hobby!

gOs7o6g.jpg
<------ This bitch.
Building these little guys are what kept me sane during the last day or two of finals.

ife4ejT.jpg

Love these little guys.
I may also be addicted now.

LaPJPPZ.png

Someone stop me. I AM NOT MAKING GOOD PURCHASING DECISIONS.

Also, the last update for Reborn has been released! But we won't be seeing any E19 content in this run until... *looking at my folders* Chapter 35! Until then we're sticking with the screenshots I got of E18.
There will be some plot holes - yes, but we'll burn that bridge when we get to it.

Okay, there's way too damn many of you people replying now - so I'm finally biting the bullet and cleaning up my reply section.
You're welcome, and thank you all for enjoying my run so much.
Now get out of here and go read the chapter you little bastards, I worked hard on it!

@Kit_The_Feef
Noooooo. To be honest, I'm surprised Flute lasted that long.
She would have lasted longer if I hadn't been so stupid!
I still can't believe I completely overlooked what Florinia was doing...

Why do the Kricketunes always die? May she rest in peace.
I have the Kricketune curse.
I will always get a Kricketune, and they will always die to the second Gym 😔

It's okay, Pika, Pain is on hiatus for similar reasons (plus the save file got a 'lil corrupted)
Oh, that sucks I'm sorry man.
I had a similar issue happen during my Platinum run - I ended up losing a lot of progress.

@Decibel575
I did expect her to die there, but to a Cottonee of all pokemon? yea that was shocking.
I was WAY too confident here.
The funny part is; this actually where I always lose my Kricketunes when I do a Reborn nuzlocke, but it's usually to her Cradilly.

Goodluck in Corey's gym next. Have a feeling you'll need it. Or already did it?
Thank you!
I've actually played pretty far ahead; so Corey's Gym is done! You'll have to stay tuned to see how it turns out though 😉

To be honest, every time I play with a bard like that I tend to dislike it. But Cain is usually the best character in any scene he's in for me.
Although I definitely see what you mean, he at least has a bit more depth compared to them.
You know, I actually like Cain as well; he's definitely a fun character.
Unfortunately Pika has other opinions - opinions of fear.

Also, I didn't see this until now. Take your time Pika, we'll be here to enjoy your works whenever you're ready and able to return. Your art and shitposts add something extra that a lot of others don't, just as always.
No worries, and thank you!
I'm glad my run has stuff that keeps you invested - that's the goal; to entertain the people!

@redninjapuffle
Welp I'm sad, This is now the second time you lost a kriketune to the 2nd gym
Such is the Kricketune curse 😔

Understandable have a nice day
Thank you! But I did not have a nice day.
I suffered.

@Sovereign One
Based on what you were talking about last chapter I'm going to assume Flute is the one that dies... Please don't let flute be the one that dies, I don't think Triton would be able to handle that.
🙁

HOW? BECAUSE HE'S A FISH?
NO.
It's because he's not Scout.

Anytime you show Ref's portraits I hear the Bronzor sound effect in my head for some reason.
Good, you should.
Every time Ref appears on-screen he is making that sound - it's canon now.

... Maybe Pika should work on her overconfidence... or at the very least not set off so many death flags.
Impossible for her to work on her overconfidence - she runs on it.
Death flags area also a tough one - it's jun to just throw them around like confetti sometimes.

"And with that Flutes death was guaranteed, whyyyyyy...."
The promise of a victory meal does not always guarantee a death!
... Just most of the time.

Sometimes I hate being right, also Triton's going to kill you.
Uh... less murder more depression.

You really enjoy putting your foot in your mouth don't you?
I've actually been told it's a talent of mine!

As someone going through the same thing… I feel that. College is not forgiving to your home life, ESPECIALLY when you also have a job. So don’t sweat it and keep chugging along. The semester will end eventually…
Thank you, at least I wasn't alone in my suffering!
I'm free finally! Now all I can hope for is that the fall semester is kinder to me :cybercrime:

Here's hoping it isn't Diamond or Basil *knock on wood*

But I seriously do hope Diamond becomes a long running member of the team, mainly due to the fact that my skuntank was the only think that kept me from whiting out at Lin. (toxic stall FTW!)
Well you're just going to stick around and find out!
Also you probably won't even remember this meme by the time we get there - it doesn't happen 'till around the mid 30's of the run.
Oh, and have I mentioned I'm terrified of Lin? Because I'm absolutely terrified of Lin.

2nd, because on the Zekrom route there are only 2 battles with Lin and she has you-know-who as her final mon there instead of battling him as the 3rd fight, as for when I did the Reshiram route, let's just say that I've grown a newfound respect for Aegislash (which is weird to say because it was already my favourite steel type)
This whole thing sound horrible 😰
I am so afraid of Lin.

@Derogatory Trainer
The Huntail Underground has claimed another member.
Just like it claimed me because for some reason I can never get that one off-hand sentence about from 7 years ago out of my head.
Anyway, Huntail is...acceptable, I guess?
Can't really think of much actual use it could be...
HUNTAIL UNDERGROUND FOR LIFE!!!
Honestly there are a million other better water-types that I can (and will) use, but if I ever do use Ollie; Huntail is just a better design than Gorebyss.
Plus I really wanted to use a Huntail during my very first Hoenn playthrough, but had to give up on that dream since it was a trade evolution, so I'm also doing this for younger me.

Makes sense.
No mouth = No talky.
Clever way around it though. I would have probably been lazy and have him deadeye stare at everything.
I was actually just going to do sound effects. Like *rattles at you aggressively* or *clangs excitedly* but figured that might get repetitive.
Plus the emojis are kinda cute :v:

Honestly, what odd advice to give someone.
"She uses her brains so maybe don't think at all?"
If there's one thing I've learned in my life it's that the best way to win against a smart person is to confuse the hell out of them.
And sometimes the best way to do that is just shut your brain off for a little while - works half of the time, every time.

NO PIKA YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE A PLAN AT ALL! IT'S JUST WHAT FLORA WANTS!
YOU HAVE TO GO IN AND MASH THE A BUTTON LIKE THERE'S NO TOMORROW!
Funny enough, that's actually what I did!
And that's how I lost Flute...

Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town is STEAMING right now.
Well maybe, if he actually earned his badges like a man, and didn't trick young impressionable children into believing you can beat an Onix with a Pikachu - I would be kinder to him.

Pretty much all of Kanto was him getting pity badges, they even mention it as such.
Honestly, even the badges he DID earn were weird 1v1 Pokemon Battles.
I think Koga's was the only actual one that would count. Even if Bulbasaur somehow used Whirlwind in it.
The 1st season of the anime was amazing in the dumbest ways possible. Ash could basically do no wrong and had nearly everything handed to him.
I still remember agreeing with Misty that he didn't deserve the Cascade Badge; her sisters were just lazy.

Ohhhh I remember this thing.
Yeah Sickle pretty much knocked it out in two hits but it didn't have Nature Power = Sand Tomb back then (or it didn't get it off in time).
Probably would have gone way worse for me if it had.
Man, Sickle survived way longer than I thought she was going to (rest in peace).
You know Flute probably would have lived if I had just stopped spamming for two seconds and actually paid attention to what Florinia was doing; alas I was too overconfident 😔

Well that sucks.
Pretty dramatic way to go out at least. Singing one last song to help her friends.
RIP Flute. You weren't as good as MY Kricketune but you were pretty good nonetheless.
I was debating on either going for a Slash and hopefully getting a crit, or trying to put it to sleep to give the next Pokemon a free turn or two; I figured I had a higher chance of hitting Sing than getting a crit.
It's true she didn't last as long as Sickle, but damn did she pull her weight while she was around 😔

Well you've lost two Pokemon to the Grass siblings, I'd say that's enough to legally declare a blood feud against them and their school.
AND IT DOESN'T EVEN END HERE!
I swear by the end of this run I'm going to have Fern's head on a pike.

Forgot about the replies to YOUR replies but they were pretty conclusive last time so here's all I've got.
No worries. It's not like I'm holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to reply to all my mundane ramblings.
Yet.

Memories~
Either that or a grim reminder of how bad you used to be at everything.
I still look back at my baby pictures and scoff that he doesn't know how to change a tire or read.
Probably the first one; I tend to get nostalgic on occasion and go look through my old stuff - I even have all my old drawing/story writing notebooks from the age of 12 and up. It's fun to see how far I've come.
... Then I see all the stuff I thought was "cool" back then and I feel a wave of cringe wash over me.

Deepest lore.
I'm guessing what happens to Cheren and Bianca pretty much stays the same in case you plan on going back to that gen at some point?
Yeah, pretty much. Cheren becomes a Gym Leader and Bianca becomes Juniper's assistant - can't really change that too much since I plan on doing Blaze Black 2 at some point.
(Or I guess Blaze Black 2 Redux? It looks like it's just an updated version that got released recently.)

Mild panic set in before I remembered I started V19 with no corruptions.
Oh yeah, any save that was at the end of the E18 content was fine - it was just saves that were in-progress that were at risk.
I didn't want to wait that long to get to the updated content though, so I just restarted; my decision is pretty much meaningless to you guys since nothing really changes, this was just for me to prevent any issues down the line.

For your BLATANT cheating, you are forced to keep the Drowzee.
FINE! But that doesn't mean I have to use him!
Freak will live in the box, and he will DIE in the box!

But for the others...
I say keep the Trapinch but ditch the Golett.
You can get one later at the Shiftry totem pole (if that hasn't been changed)
Oh that's actually where I got the Golett; I just had it in with the egg 'mons for some reason.
In the actual run I get a different encounter from the totem pole, so Golett doesn't count.

And maybe skip a Water Pokemon event capture if you want to keep Seel?
Maybe that Popplio in Coral Ward? They're both seals after all.
I'm sort of doing that, I figure just replacing a separate encounter is good enough since these 'mons aren't exactly game-breaking, and I can't even use them until after I'm out of the city.

@Moon
well,
FU-
Poor Flute, she really didn't deserve this 😟
The good always die young...

@Trollkitten
...you really, REALLY need to stop promising your Pokemon victory meals. That's a massive death flag, right there.
Hey! Promising my Pokemon food isn't always a death sentence! I-
... Well it's-
OKAY, so maybe it's a common thing, BUT IT'S NOT A GUARANTEE!

I understand completely (in my case it's health problems kicking my ass rather than school, but even so, I've been there).
Aw damn, thank you but I hope you're doing okay as well.
My sister has a lot of health problems too, so I know how tough that can be.

Oooh... that last spoiler meme does not bode well... I wonder what the bullshit was...
Well you'll find out in about 15 or so chapters!

By "that bard" I'm assuming you mean the one that flirts with everything with (and sometimes without) a pulse? If so yes, you are absolutely right.
The downside to that is Cain is 15; which makes everything so much worse.

@bhelryss
OOF

OOOF!!!

:(
"Oof" is absolutely right.
Poor Flute, I wish I had paid closer attention to what was happening 🙁

man that gym was nasty, between the murder dartrix and the chip damage motherfucking gym leader. that SUCKS
And it only gets worse from here on out!
Reborn was built to make you cry.

i completely understand, balancing school and work and personal projects is a balance that sometimes goes sideways

take all the time you need to crush those projects!! we'll still be here when you get back <> c:
Ah, thank you so much!
I somehow managed to get through, but man have the past few weeks of my life been hell.
I'm super happy to be back though!

me, casually enjoying memes 😁

me, "enjoying" the last meme 😭
I'm glad you enjoyed the memes!
Don't worry about the last one! It's so far away you won't even know it's coming until it happens!

@Bernag
maybe wait... speaking from someone who has been suffering from rejuvenation intense mode as he said to himself he would finish it before v13.5 the version where intense mode is gone... wait a bit... ALSO TO WHOEVER FACED SOUTA ON HIS HOME FIELD DEAR GOD I HATE THAT FIGHT... AND VALERIE ACE ON THAT FIELD Rest + Hydration every turn because of water field and on a pokemon with no weaknesses is so painfull
Is v13.5 out yet? I'm assuming it is considering it's been about a month since you commented.
Seriously though, Intense Mode sounds like hell - boy am I glad I'm not THAT masochistic.

indeed Hypocrites... thankfully in some chapter you can get another egg :3
Oh yes, there are still a few eggs to collect!
And don't you worry; they will be collected.

as long we get to see Basil as a meganium i will be okay
if he makes it all the way to the end i will be happy
I think that's the only thing we can do - hope.
That being said I'd love to have one starter make it past the final stage of evolution, if only to show I'm not totally incompetent.

one of the only Hoenn pokemon i have never used besides random battles in showdown. I actually know nothing of this species besides it gets shell smash and their evolution method is annoying
Thei evolution method IS incredibly annoying.
Little 7 year old me desperately wanted one, but had no one to trade with 😔

PLEASE LET IT BE SKILL LINK
No, not yet; it's Technician right now.
Still a good ability though!

PLEASE BE LEVITATE. Also the bronzor line needs more steel moves like how they gave Magnemite mirror shot the same could be said for bronzor
Yes, it is! Levitate is the vastly superior ability.
Oh yeah, Bronzor/Bronzong aren't great attackers but man are they tanky!

yup... and your gonna ignore the whole residual sand damge aren't you?
DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!
It was a mistake...

i feel like i should get a postcard which says this but again

FORESHADOWING
Well she hadn't failed me!
... Up until that point at least.

lol i just noticed who was in the crowd and the chance of him being like
"hello~" and doing a funny wave
Oh he absolutely would.
And of course he had to be there - how else would he stick his nose where it doesn't belong?

Hypothesis: Never underestimate the opponent can cause a downfall
Expected outcome: it will come back to bite you
I thought I had this in the bag!
... Okay, I actually did think Flute would die here - but that's because my Kricketunes always die here!

I wish that the cradily line was better. Like its a recognisable tank but... i feel like it needs something more to get some more usage...
Yeah, Cradily are fantastic at absorbing damage but I feel like they're underrated just because they're mostly lackluster when compared to other similar 'mons.

and realisation of what is about to happen comes in
God this really smacked me in the face; I was genuinely panicking and trying to figure a way out of this.
It was way too late at this point though.

rip... sigh rest in peace Murder Song bug. You at least got one sing before falling and 4 faints. This gym couldn't have been beaten this easilly without you
Flute absolutely destroyed this Gym, I just wish she could have been around to soak in her victory 😟

... this ain't missing so i gotta ask. I know leech doesn't work on grass types but why didn't it work on Diamond?
I figured it was sort of like how sometimes in Gen 1 a Poke Ball would "miss" but honestly that was a stretch.
I genuinely didn't know that dark-types were completely immune to the effects of Prankster!

and 2nd gym down. Congrats ... and sorry for your loss
Thank you! And there are many more to come...

also

DO NOT IGNORE NATURE POWER
in this games that move can range from Ehh to bonkers
Okay, so I do actually ignore it for a little while - but then I remember it exists!
Eventually.

hey knowing which stat of the defences the pulse has higher is always usefull.
That's very very true.
That information is incredibly valuable to have in a few fights; like against a certain type-changing hellbeast for example.

because evil teams are one note. Once they find one bad plan they follow through with it to the end.
and in this case that's pulses.
I guess if it ain't broke don't fix it?
But by the end of this run I'm going to be breaking all their PULSEs, so really they should have come up with a better game plan 😕

poor Ref...
He'll be okay, he just wasn't expecting a tragedy so soon upon joining the team.
He barely got to know Flute 😟

huh... that look... and how did he know?... Looking suspicious my dude... but i guess its his way to try to make someone feel better... i think...
In his own mind, he's helping! And not being a creep at all.
My man has some pretty specific character flaws, and that's okay!

OH I FORGOT PRANKSTER WA SON WHIMSICOTT XD
I though he had the other ability
I just wasn't aware of the relationship between Prankster and dark-types.
It's great information to have!

Seel i will entirely to your judgment if you wantnto keep it or not
I will be, because by the point in which I can use Egg I will be in desperate need of water-types - so she will be kept.

Yeah keep trapinch
Gollet not worth sincr you get one not far from where you are story wise
Trapinch is being kept, but Golett is not - because it's not a baby.
I get a different encounter for the totem pole, so Golett doesn't count.

And drowzee is also up to you
I will accept this heavy burden.... for now.
Could be good death fodder.

*sips quietly having not receive his usual email to notify of updates so is tyring to act calm to not be angry to have missed this*
Hey it's okay, you didn't miss much 😄

this is fine. Hope you are doing well pika and if you need before you move from Finals to nuzlocke take 1-3 days off to relax and just be yourself.
Ah thank you, I kind of had to wait a few days in-between the end of the semester and working on this run since I had work - but I'm here now!
I've have genuinely been so excited to get back to work on this run, there are so many good chapters coming up pretty soon!

@poggemonnz
prankster-boosted moves dont work on dark types
ever since gen 7
Huh, I actually didn't know that.

1st fight 2nd or 3rd
I'm sorry; there's HOW MANY LIN FIGHTS!?

@CrumpetsAndCheese
pikaaaaa stop murdering all of the funny krickets, they're the best ones.. i hope we find more funny bugs later on, at least.
I can't help it I'm cursed 😟
I can't guarantee more funny bugs, but there will be more funny teammates don't you worry!

5gKEyuJ_d.webp
don't ask me why i made this.
You made it for the glory of Kricketune of course.
And it's beautiful.

have fun on hiatus!!!!!!!
I suffered the entire time!
Okay not the ENTIRE TIME, but damn was this past month rough.

so you're telling me we get trapinch AND clam AND high quality shitposts??? nice.
Only the best for my readers 😉

oooooooooooooooooooooooh noooooooo, no waaaaaaaaay oh maaaaaaaan oh wow i sure am emotionally wrecked by that and NOT giddy about the slaughter to come yessiree :(((. ( honestly only cause i'll have to start coming up with more death jokes soon)
You should not be happy about upcoming deaths - they're supposed to be heartbreaking DAMMIT!
We got one coming up pretty soon actually!

@Electro
As someone also in college, this feeling is all too real. Good luck with your classes and take all the time you need!
Thank you! I sincerely hope finals went better for you than they did for me; I'm not exaggerating when I say this was the toughest semester I've ever had.
I am so glad it's over now.

Pika: Here's a meme that contains spoilers for the run!

Me: That sounds interesting! It won't hurt me, right?

Pika: *Anakin face*

Me: Right?
🙂

@Bowser's Family Vacation
Your real life always comes before entertaining us internet people. Take care of yourself!
Thanks, I appreciate everyone being so patient 😊
I'm back now though, and I'm so excited to get back to this run!

@ArsSanctum
Oh hey, I think you're a new face around here right? Welcome! Sorry you had to wait so long :sweatdrop:

We've all been there Pika. Best of luck with schooling! Looking forward to whenever you return
Thank you! I'm free now and nothing can stop me from getting back to my run!
... Except work occasionally.

@SayleeK
And another new reader! Welcome! Always a joy to get new readers; sorry you came in during the hiatus.

I've just binge-read your three runs and I'm so glad I'm finally caught up, it's been a blast! It's been so cool watching Pika manifest herself into existence and immediately choose violence.
Aw, I'm glad you enjoyed them!
It's been super fun slowly morphing Pika into her own character, she started out as a way to voice my thoughts and now is essentially completely separate from me!
I cannot control her and she is coming for us all.

Mostly it's been a laugh, sometimes it's made me cry--I have Flute-based tears on my face as I type, god fucking dammit--and all and all I've loved it.
Exactly what I'm going for!
One minute your laughing at one of my dumb jokes, then I'm sucker punching you with depression - the perfect balance.

Good luck with all of your final projects, please don't forget to sleep, and I'll be excited to keep up with this series when it starts updating again!
Sleep is for the weak! (I'm just joking, proper sleep is important.)
I'm glad you have you on-board! Things are only going to get crazier from here on out!

@Skarmizard
Given how dark this game is, I'm kind of surprised (and relieved) the Daycare couple was still alive...
Don't worry, nothing can happen to them!
Where else would people go to bred their perfect team? They serve a vital function!
Not everyone is as lucky as them...

That is a really stupid business model for the department store. Although I'm curious if that means they have really good stuff later on?
It's literally just so you can't get the good stuff right away - the game is sadistic like that.
But yeah, the higher up you go the better the items are; very excited for when I can finally buy as many X-Items as I can carry.

So many encounters! For some reason I thought I'd heard this game was stingy with encounters...maybe I was thinking of wild 'mons since so many are gifts? 🤔
Eh, encounters are a little weird. They're not exactly hard to come by, it's just that most of the time you're getting Pokemon that most people don't consider as "good."
Also I've just played this game a million times, so I know where nearly all the event 'mons are - a fresh player wouldn't know half of the requirements and as such would be playing with a smaller pool of Pokemon.

Ugh not Fern again 😒.
We are never going to be rid of him and he will be awful the entire time.
This I promise you.

Also something I meant to ask-is the "benefactor" an actual game NPC or did you add them for story?
Oh, he's someone I just edited in.
I took one of the unused protagonist sprites and used it for my own benefit - the "benefactor" is a Pika (and Bernag) original!

Ooh, reading diaries? Naughty *tsk tsk*. Pretty funny that one of them calls you out directly, and I really hope Amaria came out of her depression... :ohdear:
Pika's snooping cannot be stopped; this won't be the last time.
As for Amaria, well, I actually haven't played the final parts of the game myself yet - so that's a mystery even for me!
We will be seeing more Amaria though.

I like the idea of another quiz gym, especially with actually challenging questions (weirdly specific ones though...). I hope they don't mind you checking Bulbapedia :v:
Although why exactly does Triton know all this stuff? 🤔
Actually the Gym bookshelves contain all the answers to the quizzes! I just got lazy and didn't feel like looking. Bulbapedia Tritonpedia supremacy!
Ah, and all was explained in the Special Scene.

Poor Mill :cybercrime:. But Dusty gets badass points for getting the revenge kill...but holy crap that argument escalated quickly :ohdear:.
I was actually hoping Mill would survive longer 🙁
Triton already didn't really trust Pika, so finally hitting that first death really shook what little faith he did have in her - and Pika doesn't like having her authority quyestioned.

Excited to see the special scenes again!
*reads*
...now I get how Triton knew so much. And I'm glad Flute is there for him (such an odd friendship though!). I just hope it's not a death flag for one of them...
They've bonded over their shared exasperation of their trainer!
Hopefully they both live long and fulfilling lives 🙂

Bronzor could be a very useful tank, although the language barrier is gonna be awkward :sweatdrop:. Is it Heatproof or Levitate?
Baby boy Ref has Levitate!
And yeah, the Bronzor line are amazing tanks - no language barrier is going to change that!
... Might make communication a little one-sided though.

Pansear could also be handy (I still think Simisear didn't deserve dead last in that one poll, although I don't really like the design much...but I think Simipour's is worse).
Eh, personally I'm not fond of any of the Elemental Monkey Trio's final forms - I am partial to Simipour and Simisage thanks to using them in nuzlockes though; Simisear has not been so lucky.
Right now Chili is my only fire-type though.

Florinia doesn't seem so bad-how did her brother turn out so awful and cringey?
He didn't get enough hugs 🙁
I actually don't know, I haven't finished the game yet on any of my personal files so I don't know his full story yet.

After last chapter, this feels like incredibly ominous foreshadowing :ohdear:
🙁

OHKOing a Cradily with neutral damage is super impressive!
Such is the power of Flute!
And a powered-up Fury Cutter, she could have taken down Florinia's whole team at that point if the stupid Cottonee hadn't used Protect.

...wow Florinia is brilliant-or extremely lucky-for managing to set that up the way she did. Poor Flute :crying:
Both, I'm pretty sure that's the Cottonee's whole purpose and I just wasn't paying attention.
Poor Flute indeed 😔

But at least Diamond finished it before things got any worse.
Diamond is legitimately one of the MVPs of the team; even if she hasn't gotten much use yet.
Just you guys wait, you'll see!

Also a PULSE dex?
...so there are more PULSE forms? 😱
Oh, you have no idea.
There are SO MANY more.

Also take as long as you need-school/real life should always take priority.
Thank you, but I am so relieved to finally come back to this run.
My god was this semester a trial in patience.

As for the new babies: honestly if the game stays this brutal, I say keep them all, but maybe only use one at a time. And don't sleep (pun not intended) on Drowzee-I know the design is 😬 but it's surprisingly solid, especially since it can tank.
I am keeping them all! Just sacrificing an encounter for each of them - including Freak the Drowzee.
I don't actually mind Drowzee's design, it's Hypno I hate, it's literally my least favorite Pokemon.
I could give you a list of its' sins but we'd be here all day.

@No-name
Hey great to see you on my run - welcome!
We don't have Snakewood over here, but we do have insanity!

After reading this run from the start, I wouldn't trust Pika with her own life, let alone any other persons. Or Pokemons for that matter...

But I trust everything else in the Reborn region less, so she almost gets a pass from me. Almost.
Oh yeah, Pika is just barely hanging in there. Compared to the rest of the Reborn cast though she fits in fine.
... I don't know if that's a good thing or not actually.

JQzE8SAm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

fq0aTuZ.png

H6Uk6yG.png

A3Q4yoq.png
U-um; nice weather we're having?

c0UB6g0.png

7jrstKH.png

Ai8UHMS.png
Well, that didn't work.

yFg96uG.png
It was a good try my dear.

mLTWnfTm.png

A1uQdU9.png
When are you two going to talk to each other again? This is quite frankly getting ridiculous.

RYHssmb.png
I don't know what you're talking about there is clearly nothing wrong.

gUHpeRl.png
I don't even know any humans Diamond; so who is it that I wouldn't be talking to?

YbTaczy.png
You two are acting like children!

yFg96uG.png
Dusty is being more mature about this than you two!

RbbS8SA.png
Flute wouldn't want me to cry anymore, she would want me to be brave.

YbTaczy.png
See!?

0BFPAvqm.png

Es2X2Sb.png
Poor Basil has been having a mental breakdown trying to get the two of you to make up; the poor dear is running on no sleep!

A3Q4yoq.png
No, don't worry about me - I'm okay!

A1uQdU9.png
How many cups of coffee have you drunken today Basil?

H6Uk6yG.png

WJXgN25.png
F-fourteen?

YbTaczy.png
That's enough coffee for the day Basil.

Ai8UHMS.png
O-okay...

b38eQgem.png

YbTaczy.png
And how do you think Ref and Chili are feeling about this!? I'm sure they're not feeling very welcome right now!

id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ≖︣ ﹏ ≖︣ )_/¯

BkPuYKN.png
... I don't know what emotion you're trying to portray right now my dude.

SHhOGNQ.png
But yeah - I'm with ya man, you guys being mopey is bringing down the whole mood.

YbTaczy.png
SEE!?

DUWacRJm.png

RYHssmb.png
Listen, Diamond, you're worrying about nothing.

LlqvoGb.png
I'm fine; we're all fine!

YbTaczy.png
Triton is very clearly not fine!

RYHssmb.png
... Who?

gUHpeRl.png
I have always been fine Diamond; I don't know why I wouldn't be fine.

YbTaczy.png
YOU TWO CANNOT KEEP IGNORING THE PROBLEM FOREVER!

zrNI02Em.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh hey look it's a hiker!

LlqvoGb.png
I wonder what he has to say.

Es2X2Sb.png
Arceus preserve us all...

KQuDj79.png
Diamond the coffee goblins are back...

YbTaczy.png
You are banned from caffeine.

BkPuYKN.png
Is coffee supposed to cause hallucinations?

yFg96uG.png
If you drink as much as Basil has been for the past few weeks, then yes, yes it does.

BkPuYKN.png
Oh.

WJXgN25.png
Help me...

tds2Uqsm.png

Aqgew1Vm.png

9gSdUTim.png

oYGOdUH.png
Wait a minute...

o6VVsYM.png
I'll be right back guys.

YbTaczy.png
THIS CONVERSATION ISN'T OVER YOUNG LADY!

LlqvoGb.png
I can't hear you over the sound of me helping a homeless guy!

cDEiHgdm.png

RYHssmb.png
Isn't there an empty house over here?

ZYZkOj2.png
Pika wait for me!

c0UB6g0.png
You don't need to be attached at my hip Dusty.

RbbS8SA.png
But I want to help.

7YKiXcJ.png

RbbS8SA.png

c0UB6g0.png
*sigh*

o6VVsYM.png
Fine, come on.

aPkTkKF.png
Yay!

Qioxl8vm.png

RYHssmb.png
Or, well, it was empty.

zqGZInw.png
Maybe he could live in my old house instead!

7YKiXcJ.png
Let's talk to this guy first - maybe he won't have to loiter.

qM3ZRcqm.png

zIrYzncm.png

6SvzLWVm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Talk about a hell of a coincidence!

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah there's a guy literally standing just down the street looking for a place to stay!

ChYMpIem.png

LlqvoGb.png
I'll go grab him for ya real quick.

0EFKxVfm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Hey guys I'm back!

SHhOGNQ.png
Where did you and the little furball disappear to?

G6tdisV.png
I have a name!

o6VVsYM.png
We were helping this guy find a house.

RYHssmb.png
Is Basil doing any better?

tRSDtNV.png
Just take some deep breaths darling.

ZY7CfIn.png
*hyperventilating*

yFg96uG.png
Not like that...

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

nyNWQfW.png
Yes thank you Ref, just like that.

RYHssmb.png
I think I should probably put him back in his Pokeball for a little while.

7YKiXcJ.png
Maybe take him to a Pokemon Center.

Es2X2Sb.png
That's probably for the best dear...

RYHssmb.png
We'll get you some help in a bit buddy.

WJXgN25.png
I can taste sounds and hear colors...

RYHssmb.png
I know buddy.

kXL2pEu.png

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

A1uQdU9.png
Triton-

7jrstKH.png
I'm fine.

Es2X2Sb.png

RxLJdSOm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yup, just up north.

RYHssmb.png
It was abandoned not too long ago, but I guess the housing market moves fast in Reborn.

5NlJoTpm.png

uCpZiKwm.png

73VHTbjm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I'm gonna follow him because I'll probably get some sort of reward out of this.

zqGZInw.png
Isn't helping people a good enough reward on its' own?

LlqvoGb.png
Dusty, my sweet little Dusty.

o6VVsYM.png
Absolutely not.

tJyIwOo.png
Oh.

wHHgFuym.png

LlqvoGb.png
Hey buddy! How do you like your new house?

RYHssmb.png
And where's my reward?

qe1AE5jm.png

OL8s15um.png

Xn7L5N9m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Eh...

c0UB6g0.png
I wouldn't hold out too much hope there.

7YKiXcJ.png
I have a feeling fixing up the train-station isn't top priority right now.

MyqPisQm.png

yRI5Dznm.png

ZU9exUhm.png

LlqvoGb.png
YES, I knew there was going to be a reward!

aPkTkKF.png
Yay new friend!

LlqvoGb.png
Yes Dusty, new friend!

yFg96uG.png
Flute was right, you are corrupting Dusty.

fq0aTuZ.png

WFAe16k.png
Ah, sorry Triton.

Es2X2Sb.png
I suppose it's too soon.

gUHpeRl.png
... I don't know what you're talking about.

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

H4hAROsm.png

Tunnel Snakes rule!
No I don't care that the Onix is female; Butch can be a girl's name!

cMoVkARm.png

RYHssmb.png
Okay, time to actually focus.

akUCehRm.png

RYHssmb.png
Got another abomination of nature to stop and I can't keep getting distracted.

nyNWQfW.png
While we walk and talk perhaps we could also talk about our feelings!

tRSDtNV.png
Triton, how are you feeling?

gUHpeRl.png
Dead inside.

Es2X2Sb.png
Oh...

nyNWQfW.png
P-Pika! How are you feeling?

o6VVsYM.png
What's that? I can't hear you over the sound of me not listening.

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

Es2X2Sb.png
I miss Flute.

IeQNo2xm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And there's the entrance to the next ward!

o6VVsYM.png
Now we jus-

sYtkGJYm.png

RYHssmb.png
Actually wait a second.

gRAvOkjm.png

LlqvoGb.png
That's right, I almost forgot about you!

WRCq3Prm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh, you're coming with me.

zqGZInw.png
New friends?

LlqvoGb.png
New friends!

aPkTkKF.png
Yay!

PJLvxZf.png
This is so screwed up and I love it.

2zapteEm.png

99J4XLwm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh honey, I've got badges galore.

LlqvoGb.png
You haven't seen even half of my badges.

A1uQdU9.png
I'm sorry dear; don't we only have two badges?

LlqvoGb.png
Two Reborn badges!

tRSDtNV.png
Oh.

A1uQdU9.png
Wait... that implies you have more badges from elsewhere.

RYHssmb.png
Well of course I do; I'm the Sinnoh Champion and I also have all the Unova badges.

c0UB6g0.png
I'm not the Unova Champion though - I turned the title down, despite Alder's begging.

7YKiXcJ.png
Being the Champion of one region is more than enough thank you very much.

7jrstKH.png
I'm sorry; are you saying that you have not one, BUT TWO, Champion level teams sitting somewhere - and yet you're subjecting us to this bullshit!?

RYHssmb.png
Oh, I'm sorry that I wanted to give my tired teams a break and not bring them into Murder City!

7jrstKH.png
But you're willing to put us on the line instead!?

EBayWxt.png
You guys haven't been through half the shit they went through!

WFAe16k.png
Oh sweet Arceus they're talking again.

BkPuYKN.png
I'm gonna be real honest with ya ma'am; I don't think I would consider this talking.

nyNWQfW.png
Yes good, let all your feelings out - don't keep it in!

RYHssmb.png

RDIMrlI.png

o6VVsYM.png
Anyway, I'll take that Snubbull now.

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

Es2X2Sb.png
NO! WE WERE SO CLOSE!

zqGZInw.png
It's okay Diamond, maybe next time.

CFPUdw2.png
(っ︡' ▿'︠)っ🎔

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

Es2X2Sb.png
Thank you both.

5eSoclcm.png

ZXYxZoCm.png

T1LAk23m.png

RYHssmb.png
Lady, all you had to do was feed it some candy - it probably would have thanked you.

brbOmD1m.png

o6VVsYM.png
But yeah sure, I'll take it!

qdCbPXJm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Another fairy-type for the box!

F8nklYf.png
I'm gonna collect 'em all!

BkPuYKN.png
Why specifically fairy-types?

o6VVsYM.png
Because fairy-types are like nukes; if you have a lot you are nigh indestructible.

SHhOGNQ.png
Oh, neat!

SkABJsJm.png

I named her after one of my dogs!
They look sort of similar.

I also just realized I never showed you guys the cat I named that Skitty after, so here.
(Ignore the crumbs on the blanket, it just got washed and my cats already got it dirty again.)

tJNdDVpm.png

o6VVsYM.png
She's either going to become a god or die tragically there is no in-between.

Vn3WxDEm.png

RYHssmb.png
Okay, now no more distractions.

A1uQdU9.png
Wait dear, perhaps we should take Basil to the Pokemon Center first?

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, you're right!

7YKiXcJ.png
Sorry, Bas - let's go take care of those coffee goblins first.

WJXgN25.png
*shivers inside Poke Ball*

c0UB6g0.png
Poor guy.

yYNH5fCm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Alright, NOW let's go see what's going on up here.

A1uQdU9.png
Are you feeling better now Basil?

yW9nEqn.png
Yeah, I feel a lot better.

WJXgN25.png
Please never let me drink that much coffee again.

YbTaczy.png
You are never allowed to drink coffee again period if this is how you respond.

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
Okay, but maybe every once in a whi-

YbTaczy.png
NO.

2MzRtnMm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Hey, I got the a-okay to get in here from Flobot.

RYHssmb.png
So do you mind getting the hell out of my way?

F0ntTmZm.png

KHBJ1v0m.png

bx97TvPm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh buddy.

LlqvoGb.png
It's what I do!

gUHpeRl.png
Or make things worse.

7YKiXcJ.png

WseyFj8m.png

2MRM64Om.png

WX2UIhDm.png

JO2rWFzm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Pfft, please. Obsidia wasn't even that bad.

H6Uk6yG.png
But umm... don't you remember that giant hole? And the weird Tangrowth that grabbed-

LlqvoGb.png
NOT EVEN THAT BAD.

KHAGuQgm.png

RYHssmb.png
Except me; surely you're not stupid enough to try and keep me out?

ehNIAZlm.png

KYjgbuKm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah, that's what I thought.

3sisKfWm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Smart man.

AH91u6Vm.png

o6VVsYM.png
See? Not that bad.

ZY7CfIn.png
There's trees growing out of the concrete.

RYHssmb.png
That's called "urban planning" Basil - it's important to add some greenery to a city environment.

H6Uk6yG.png
I don't think... it's supposed to be... this green though.

LlqvoGb.png
Nonsense!

Smckkh8m.png

LlqvoGb.png
I even get an encounter here!

RYHssmb.png

c0UB6g0.png
Even if it's just a Carnivine.

uHu54X4m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
One of the more useless grass-types.

guP5Ar2.png
Hey, us grass-types can be tough!

RYHssmb.png
I said "one of" not "all." You're fine Bas.

H6Uk6yG.png
Okay.

o6VVsYM.png
Most grass-types aren't too great though.

guP5Ar2.png
HEY!

YIjl64Fm.png

Venus fly trap - it's literally what Carnivine is based off of.

zGhtCMqm.png

A1uQdU9.png
Should we stop by the police station before moving further in? The area is under lock-down after all.

RYHssmb.png
... No?

gUHpeRl.png
Sounds like something a psychopath would say.

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay, listen I know you don't like me and are pissed about Flute dying-

7jrstKH.png
You keep her name out of your mouth!

EBayWxt.png
-but that doesn't mean you get to be a dick! I'm trying to give you space!

7jrstKH.png
What I need is a city's worth of space from you!

RYHssmb.png
FINE! How about this.

7YKiXcJ.png
After we're done dealing with this area; I'll box you, and we can stay away from each other.

7jrstKH.png
Fine.

EBayWxt.png
FINE!

A1uQdU9.png

nyNWQfW.png
I think we're making progress!

H6Uk6yG.png
Is that what this is?

nyNWQfW.png
Absolutely.

n8e6YgUm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah yeah, can we speed this up please?

7YKiXcJ.png
I can feel a headache coming on.

tkw44vcm.png

LHlRwz9m.png

JABoEokm.png

RYHssmb.png
Cool, fine by me - I'm more that capable of dealing with this on my own.

o6VVsYM.png
In fact, this whole operation will probably go smoother without you and your goons butting in.

tJyIwOo.png
My old owner said the police were supposed to help us though.

RYHssmb.png
Dusty, I'm the only authority figure that matters - everyone else sucks.

Ai8UHMS.png
I don't know if that's-

aPkTkKF.png
Okay!

tJyIwOo.png
You've been doing good stuff so far!

LlqvoGb.png
Exactly!

XCZo8DWm.png

kD74MMOm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh?

RDIMrlI.png
Oh no.

LlqvoGb.png
Well well well, please go on!

kXL2pEu.png
She's already unbearable please don't make it worse.

oRm8OlNm.png

1n6CY8vm.png

NKE5Gk2m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Well of course I have - Pika to the rescue and all that!

aPkTkKF.png
We're the only authority figures that matter!

o6VVsYM.png
Couldn't have said it better myself!

6iOcjpHm.png

uvuVszlm.png

ZjmlZlrm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh, you have literally no power over me - I just go where the wind takes me.

LlqvoGb.png
Don't you dare think you can tell me what to do.

pqwxPZXm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I was gonna go in there anyway, you couldn't have stopped me.

SW65Jq9m.png

RYHssmb.png
I don't think you have any power here considering you've lost all control of this city - but I'll humor you.

o6VVsYM.png
Maybe even grant you a single wish.

A1uQdU9.png
Pika, dear, perhaps you could be a little kinder.

zqGZInw.png
We are being very nice Diamond.

LlqvoGb.png
Exactly, Dusty gets it.

A1uQdU9.png

yFg96uG.png
Dusty, honey, I think you should stay away from Pika for a while.

RbbS8SA.png
But I like being around Pika.

YbTaczy.png
No.

tnxKD7Em.png

gPCmpLTm.png

aSzDLKRm.png

RYHssmb.png
Fine.

o6VVsYM.png
But only because this sounds like the kind of thing with a reward attached.

c0UB6g0.png
And I guess I'm going in there anyway.

PY8jCPZm.png

Kqe8FV3m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright.

QklgLPvm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Who wants to become a chainsaw?

Uhmrsvnm.png

WFAe16k.png
NOT I!

RYHssmb.png
Actually, that was a rhetorical question Diamond - I already know who it's gonna be.
yFg96uG.png
Oh thank Arceus...

3Apyqcum.png

wOnqSM0m.png

ZY7CfIn.png
Wha- WHY ME!?

o6VVsYM.png
Because you're the only one with a replaceable move right now.

RYHssmb.png
Also it's basically just a better Tackle, so you're losing out on anything.

WJXgN25.png
Fine...

H7ou5rGm.png

3nlZpUO.png
Guess it's a good thing I bought this then!

oYGOdUH.png
... Is that a-

3nlZpUO.png
It's a machete!

A3Q4yoq.png
You kept mentioning how useful these things are, so I figured it would be a good thing to have around!

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Can... can I hold it?

H6Uk6yG.png
Umm...

7jrstKH.png
*harshly shakes his head no*

Es2X2Sb.png
*cautiously shakes her head no*

zqGZInw.png
*shrugs*

PJLvxZf.png
*rapidly nods his head yes*

tKc7kWt.png
( ' ᴥ ' )👌

H6Uk6yG.png

3nlZpUO.png
Yeeessss???

F8nklYf.png
YES!

LlqvoGb.png
Mwahaha - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

H6Uk6yG.png
Um...

kXL2pEu.png
You've doomed us all.

8b8QxIa.png

5ZiV1Mn.png
ACK!

MKqjKub.png
Dude, what the hell's your problem?

FxEDMTW.png
I dunno...

8Vhudoi.png
It just feels like, somehow, somewhere, in some way-

FxEDMTW.png
-Pika found a weapon.

Rhtmg6W.png

AsrpFBI.png

c1Yfi5m.png
I know I've said to you before, and it may have been out of annoyance, but this time it's as a friend.

MKqjKub.png
You're nuts.

c1Yfi5m.png
Pika is miles away from here and you two aren't like psychically linked or anything, so there's no way you would know that.

69T2xJv.png
Now stop being paranoid and let's go; we were supposed to be back with these groceries an hour ago.

8Vhudoi.png
Fine.

AlfRsv8.png

9PiWqCK.png
You know we would have been back way sooner if you hadn't spent so long at the department store.

nyrlvOi.png
Kiss my ass!

FxEDMTW.png
I do love our conversations Thoron, I really do.

Yemjf8Dm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh perfect; a Meteor grunt.

o6VVsYM.png
Let's see what sort of information we can get out of him.

7rBsIAYm.png

LlqvoGb.png
You got that right buddy ol' pal!

3DHYeIhm.png

M9SbA6vm.png

3ILlCOvm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Easy, great work boys!

A3Q4yoq.png
Thanks Pika, I'm glad tha-

PJLvxZf.png
So you're gonna stab him right!?

guP5Ar2.png
CHILI!

BkPuYKN.png
What?

guP5Ar2.png
Humans don't battle humans, that's what Pokemon are for.

OVOmBg3m.png

o6VVsYM.png
No, Chili's right.

PJLvxZf.png
YES!

ZY7CfIn.png
What!?

ZwCSlUwm.png

RYHssmb.png
Give me five, maybe ten minutes with this guy.

o6VVsYM.png
I'll find out where his buddies are.

H6Uk6yG.png
Pika, I don't thin-

LlqvoGb.png
Go stand by the police station.

ZY7CfIn.png
But-

LlqvoGb.png
GO STAND BY THE POLICE STATION.

WJXgN25.png

7jrstKH.png
YOU'VE. DOOMED. US.

wNmhS2Zm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright the rest of his friends are this way!

H6Uk6yG.png
I think... I should take the machete back...

RYHssmb.png
Basil.

WJXgN25.png
Yes?

LlqvoGb.png
You can take this blade from my cold dead hands.

Ai8UHMS.png

7jrstKH.png
Y-

guP5Ar2.png
I KNOW!

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
She does seem happier though.

kXL2pEu.png
Sweet mother of Mew, I can't wait to get away from you people.

tJyIwOo.png
All of us?

RDIMrlI.png

fq0aTuZ.png
We should keep moving.

RbbS8SA.png

s6Cnl8sm.png

RYHssmb.png
Basil, want to help me take care of these trainers real quick?

A3Q4yoq.png
If it keeps you from stabbing anyone else - sure!

PNCBUGam.png

LlqvoGb.png
Great work!

o6VVsYM.png
And don't worry, I'll only use my stabbing powers against those that deserve it.

yW9nEqn.png
Okay that sounds good.

mfpa1AHm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, a Pokemon Center!

RYHssmb.png
I wonder if there's anyone still in there?

G6tdisV.png
We should help them if there is!

RYHssmb.png
Uhh... sure. Yeah we'll do that.

A1uQdU9.png
Are we... just going to ignore the vines wrapped around the buildings dears?

o6VVsYM.png
It's fine, they're just... decorations.

Es2X2Sb.png
I have a terrible feeling about all of this...

FJ7En9Xm.png

LlqvoGb.png
There we go, everyone's all refreshed!

iY8kpJ5m.png

RYHssmb.png
Uhh... you okay man?

yxXNMiHm.png

NxTyICom.png

RYHssmb.png

kjSry7Am.png

LlqvoGb.png
Anyway!

A1uQdU9.png
And we're just going to ignore that too?

aPkTkKF.png
Yup!

Es2X2Sb.png
Wonderful...

bSd37Yym.png

o6VVsYM.png
We're bound to run into the other Meteor goons sooner or later, and when we find them we find the thing that's causing all this.

RYHssmb.png
Probably another demented Tangrowth honestly.

Es2X2Sb.png
I'm not... going to fight it again; am I?

RYHssmb.png
Maybe, but honestly I might use Chili - it would probably be faster.

PJLvxZf.png
Hell yeah, BURN BABY BURN!

LlqvoGb.png
You get me!

yFg96uG.png
I sincerely hope you get to burn it Chili, I really do.

SHhOGNQ.png
I feel so loved.

xiuS412m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Ah, another panicking dude - perfect.

RYHssmb.png
Hey man have you-

EEYVIEPm.png

b0o1Zxdm.png

RYHssmb.png
Oh, well that sucks.

o6VVsYM.png
Maybe if I-

VDjRtpGm.png

uvApTAMm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah, maybe take a few deep breaths.

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

LlqvoGb.png
Yes thank you Ref, just like tha-

eAGdpQCm.png

Ue46kw1m.png

aOPvPNMm.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Good talk.

sTucBpMm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Well that was pointless.

x0X6Av2m.png

RYHssmb.png
And there's no way down there to save that cop even if I cut down this tree.

H6Uk6yG.png
Can't we just cut down that vine too?

EBayWxt.png
Not a chance in hell. You saw what happened to Amaria and Florinia!

7YKiXcJ.png
I'm not going down like that.

JYhpwq8m.png

RYHssmb.png
And there's just more vines this way, so I feel like we went the wrong way.

x0X6Av2m.png

EBayWxt.png
DON'T WORRY MAN I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU EVENTUALLY - JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE HENTAI VINES!

zqGZInw.png
I still don't know what that word means.

SHhOGNQ.png
I could tell you.

aPkTkKF.png
Oka-

oYGOdUH.png
NO!

EBayWxt.png
You do that monkey-boy and I strangle you.

BkPuYKN.png
*gulp* G-got it.

LlqvoGb.png
Good.

BkPuYKN.png

SHhOGNQ.png
I'll tell ya later kid.

zqGZInw.png
Okay?

Diyd1l7m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Backwards we go!

1vtfBJmm.png

RYHssmb.png
Huh, I didn't see this exit before.

o6VVsYM.png
This has got to be the right way.

A1uQdU9.png
Is there even a right way to go here? We're just travelling through holes in the walls.

RYHssmb.png
Sure, there's gotta be some Meteor losers doing this somewhere and they needed a path to get to where they are.

o6VVsYM.png
So there has to be a right way and a wrong way.

LlqvoGb.png
Obviously.

yFg96uG.png
Right, "obviously."

F6Vydk9m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Ah, a tree to cut down.

A3Q4yoq.png
Oh, I got it!

LlqvoGb.png
No no, I got it!

CqQvcL8m.png

F8nklYf.png
Ah, that felt good.

yW9nEqn.png
Oh.

A3Q4yoq.png
Well, see? The machete is coming in handy!

LlqvoGb.png
It sure is Basil, it sure is.

U4GjS73m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh!

LlqvoGb.png
See? Meteor goons!

F8nklYf.png
I'm always right.

WFAe16k.png
Well I'll be.

nyNWQfW.png
I apologize for doubting you my dear!

o6VVsYM.png
As you should.

XxdH1mgm.png

RYHssmb.png
I have no idea who you are lady.

HnVP15zm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Okay, it's Terra.

RYHssmb.png
I promise I won't remember your name.

2QFpu12m.png

w2b5qPWm.png

2xTo2XHm.png

LlqvoGb.png
I don't remember the names of losers!

zqGZInw.png
Um Pika; could I ask you a question?

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah what's up Dusty?

tJyIwOo.png
What's "sex?" Chili says that hentai is "sex cartoons."

oYGOdUH.png

EBayWxt.png
CHILI!

BkPuYKN.png
Oops, looks like I gotta go!

EBayWxt.png
GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!

65LDErS.png
Um... we'll talk about that when you're a little older dear.

RbbS8SA.png
Is it bad?

WFAe16k.png
Uh... no, it's just not a topic for children.

tJyIwOo.png
Oh.

BkPuYKN.png
AHHHHHHHH!!!!

EBayWxt.png
I'M GONNA WRING YOU BY YOUR NECK!!!

zqGZInw.png
Then why is Pika mad at Chili for telling me?

yFg96uG.png
Because he is not smart.

BkPuYKN.png
Oxygen... leaving... soul... dying...

ZY7CfIn.png
OKAY, I think that's enough Pika!

EBayWxt.png
Never again; you hear me?

BkPuYKN.png
*cough* Y-yes ma'am.

RYHssmb.png
Good.

BkPuYKN.png

isyzekG.png

kXL2pEu.png
You're going to piss her off again the next chance you get aren't you?

PJLvxZf.png
Of course!

gUHpeRl.png
You two are made for each other, and I wish you both misery.

SHhOGNQ.png
Thank you!

BkPuYKN.png
I think.

RSBSZ8Nm.png

RYHssmb.png
MOVING ON!

w93CYhZm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Huh, we're on the other side of the trees.

zSpwvPhm.png

LlqvoGb.png
So this HAS to be the right way!

H6Uk6yG.png
Oh, another tree!

A3Q4yoq.png
I got i-

LlqvoGb.png
I'M ALREADY ON IT!

zB0rXY3m.png

LlqvoGb.png
We're good!

H6Uk6yG.png

kXL2pEu.png
You should have never bought that thing.

Es2X2Sb.png
Pika worries me...

aPkTkKF.png
She seems so happy though!

A3Q4yoq.png
That's what I'm saying!

WJXgN25.png
She always seems so stressed.

kXL2pEu.png
Her having that thing makes me stressed.

yW9nEqn.png
Listen, iff having a big knife makes her happy - then I'm happy.

CFPUdw2.png
(👍 ᵔ︡ ▿ ᵔ︠ )👍

A3Q4yoq.png
I couldn't have said it better myself Ref!

gUHpeRl.png
You're all insane.

US1mLCbm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Another new area means another new encounter!

KtBKCtkm.png

RYHssmb.png
... You know, I was really hoping to get a bug-type in here - I don't really need more grass-types.

Qq2rMSKm.png

o6VVsYM.png
But a catch is a catch, so let's whittle it down a bit Bas.

A3Q4yoq.png
I'm on it!

qjZr4XLm.png

oYGOdUH.png
What.

fcJBxmFm.png

oYGOdUH.png

ZY7CfIn.png

dfJqslvm.png

RYHssmb.png
We'll just uh... put that information away for later; sound good?

Ai8UHMS.png
Sounds good.

E94Wx7Um.png

I actually don't remember why I named him Snap.
It might have been after snap dragons but that feels like a stretch...

Oh well, that's the name and that's what it's staying!

5WddGH7m.png

A1uQdU9.png
Are we also going to ignore the fact that there's an entire forest growing in the middle of the city?

LlqvoGb.png
It's a community garden!

yW9nEqn.png
This is actually probably good for the environment.

gUHpeRl.png
I stopped caring a while ago.

PJLvxZf.png
This is the coolest thing I've seen in a while!

CFPUdw2.png
( ❛ ᴗ ❛ )✌

aPkTkKF.png
If Pika's not worried then neither am I!

yFg96uG.png
I suppose we are ignoring it then...

XaYRbSsm.png

o6VVsYM.png
And there's some more Meteors.

LlqvoGb.png
Let's burn through them real quick.

rHKJbKrm.png

LlqvoGb.png
You're up Chili; try not to die.

PJLvxZf.png
I'm gonna set this place a-blaze!

XNOUtT1m.png

cluYbNfm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah sure, good j-

d10gcyUm.png

a0Wl2Svm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png
... Did I do that?

SHhOGNQ.png
Uh um - I mean yeah.

PJLvxZf.png
Yeah I meant to do that!

oYGOdUH.png
Oh sweet Arceus.

fcovrnhm.png

LlqvoGb.png
HELL YEAH - BURN BABY BURN!!!

PJLvxZf.png
BURN BURN BURN!!!

qSc34BNm.png

YQUX9G0m.png

oYGOdUH.png
It did WHAT!?

eks0YNvm.png

NhR7IUtm.png

QeHqCqym.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Chili?

BkPuYKN.png
Um, yeah?

o6VVsYM.png
I think this is the beginning of something beautiful.

BkPuYKN.png
Oh.

PJLvxZf.png
Awesome!

glHZJyem.png

LlqvoGb.png
THAT'S RIGHT BITCH - SUFFER!

NMyoVXrm.png

PJLvxZf.png
YOU CAN'T STOP THE FIRE THE FIRE STOPS YOU!

UvWtLLZm.png

LlqvoGb.png
IF YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE HEAT GET OUT OF THE FOREST FIRE!

xzsNbdfm.png

PJLvxZf.png
I'M BURNING BRIGHTER THAN THE SUN!

XyBYoWvm.png

HfbUyIq.png
(╥︣﹏᷅╥)

LlqvoGb.png
YEAH THAT'S-

RYHssmb.png
-wait.

EBayWxt.png
REF WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE!? GET OVER HERE!

HfbUyIq.png
(っ ╥︣ ﹏ ╥︣ )っ

ER3rC8mm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Okay, there it is. So here's the plan.

LlqvoGb.png
We burn everything down around us.

PJLvxZf.png
That sounds like a great plan to me!

RYHssmb.png
Diamond and Ref are backup, and Basil you're staying as far away from the flames as possible.

Es2X2Sb.png
Very well, if I have to...

olxfFM8.png
🖕( ͠≖ ⍨ ͠≖ )

H6Uk6yG.png
If that's for the best...

zqGZInw.png
What about me?

7YKiXcJ.png
You can uh... guard Triton - he doesn't do good against grass-types.

aPkTkKF.png
Got it!

G6tdisV.png
Don't worry Triton, I'll protect you!

gUHpeRl.png

zqGZInw.png

RbbS8SA.png
Do... do you hate us?

RDIMrlI.png
What?

RbbS8SA.png
Is that why you wanna leave; because you hate us?

RDIMrlI.png
I-

isyzekG.png

fq0aTuZ.png
It's not personal Dusty; it's just for the best.

RbbS8SA.png

DwnURllm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, a new guy.

LlqvoGb.png
Excellent, I love getting new punching bags!

5CKkmWzm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Whoa, dude - you look like you haven't slept... ever.

J9fSoqMm.png

1DJMwggm.png

yvqeZoBm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah, it's vines also like to fondle women - I think that's the worst part actually.

Es2X2Sb.png
We'll have to agree to disagree there dear.

WlUC68Ym.png

oYGOdUH.png
Huh? Oh it's Pika.

LlqvoGb.png
It'll be a pleasure to kick your ass!

AgrTyrCm.png

LGYvRz6m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Aw, am I becoming infamous among you guys?

F8nklYf.png
I'm honored.

gcYpmvnm.png

RYHssmb.png
I know nothing my man.

7YKiXcJ.png
All I got is that these machines make the Tangrowth become abominations of nature; and they then in turn make nature a giant abomination.

lCpg3h6m.png

oYGOdUH.png
... What.

EBayWxt.png
No seriously, WHAT!? THAT'S what "PULSE" stands for!?

RYHssmb.png
Let's break that down real quick so I can explain how stupid that acronym is.

o6VVsYM.png
"Pokemon" is a good start, let's you know what it's all about.

RYHssmb.png
Then we get to "Ultimation" which I want to note-

9VEsdw5.png

EBayWxt.png
-is obselete!

7YKiXcJ.png
"Link-System" is once again obscure.

RYHssmb.png
What's it linking? The Pokemon to the environment? The Pokemon to the machine? THE MACHINE TO THE ENVIRONMENT!?

c0UB6g0.png
Too vague.

EBayWxt.png
Finally "Exaggerata" fucking "Exaggerata!"

oEIBwsL.png

EBayWxt.png
IT'S THE LATIN WORD FOR EXAGGERATED!

RYHssmb.png
The whole acronym is convoluted - it sounds like a teenager tried to come up with a really cool sounding acronym, and came up with everything else after.

c0UB6g0.png
It barely tells you what the damn machine is and what it does; it's a "Link-System" that "Exaggerates" "Pokemon" "Ultimately."

RYHssmb.png
I guess it works, but it's still way more convoluted than it needs to be.

o6VVsYM.png
You know what the machine actually does? It powers up Pokemon. You want to know a better acronym?

LlqvoGb.png
"Powers Up Living Specimens Exponentially - PULSE." Straightforward, easy to understand, no obselete terms.

o6VVsYM.png
There, it took me a whopping sixty seconds to come up with that - I'll give it to you for free.

CAWNzVom.png

332gMkfm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yes, that's what my acronym stands for - the one you gave me was dumb.

H6Uk6yG.png
Um Pika, are you okay?

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah, I'm fine - I'm better now.

7YKiXcJ.png
I just had to let that out.

ynUoSVUm.png

kViHx9Fm.png

c0UB6g0.png
*sigh*

RYHssmb.png
Yeah I noticed.

7YKiXcJ.png
I'm starting to think that last Tangrowth didn't just get returned to its' Pokeball.

AyQMF7em.png

g61k7HDm.png

YzkRbsRm.png

oYGOdUH.png
No, really!?

RYHssmb.png
I'm so betrayed!

7YKiXcJ.png
And here I thought we were just having a casual friendly conversation!

TNnYCXdm.png

aXTKu3Pm.png

21GtH6sm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah sure, "don't take it personally he says."

7YKiXcJ.png
I'll try.

tRSDtNV.png
That was perhaps the most sarcastic sentence I have ever heard come out of your mouth.

c0UB6g0.png
I'm tired Diamond - I'm tired.

4MLssjrm.png

PmxgtUnm.png

IlvvCV5m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright Chili, you know what to do.

PJLvxZf.png
You got it boss!

7YKiXcJ.png
Don't call me "boss."

uksqJf5m.png

3KCFn03m.png

3dcJHlXm.png

g8y82Qjm.png

PJLvxZf.png
IT'S TIME TO BURN!

us6ffUGm.png

LlqvoGb.png
You're still good Chili - burn that bird!

PJLvxZf.png
I'm finally battling, this is so exciting!

upgGfvRm.png

2VBxtlNm.png

RLgoBqJm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png
... Where did all these birds come from?

c0UB6g0.png
Oh fuck me.

H8qZBvfm.png

EBayWxt.png
Chili I swear to Arceus if you hit yourself I'm going to hit you!

BkPuYKN.png
Uhhh...

hRPd13Jm.png

SHhOGNQ.png
Oh, there it is!

KuTAyrrm.png

lMnLcVWm.png

Taqg70vm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Ugh, even with the boost it wasn't enough.

MJwGxFnm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Alright Ref, time to show what you're made of!

olxfFM8.png
(ง '︡ ︹ '︠ )ง

dFKEoCdm.png

tvZMr9em.png

lukF0uEm.png

EBayWxt.png
OH COME ON!

id0mYzE.png
(ง ๑︣  ͟ʖ ๑︣ )ง

jzALF5xm.png

RYHssmb.png
So I'm starting to feel like no matter what my Pokemon are going to end up confused.

c0UB6g0.png
So I guess if I have to stay in at least Ref is bulky.

id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ๑︣ ₒ ๑︣ )_/¯

7YKiXcJ.png
Just... do your best.

UdpaQ9Bm.png

bICMAMlm.png

RYHssmb.png
All you need to do is hit it once Ref - you got this!

GROVaNwm.png

1mUQJ6j.png
( ͠─ ﹏ ͠─ )

E4KWuMim.png

olxfFM8.png
👊 ( 🔥︡ ⏥ 🔥︠ ) 👊

iLeRBU1m.png

LkWBP11.png
💪( ~︡ ‿‿ °︠ ҂)

LlqvoGb.png
YES! Great job Ref!

K20UpNLm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh boy.

7YKiXcJ.png
Here's the big one.

LVd8hUzm.png

RYHssmb.png
Couldn't we have just kept talking about acronyms - that was way more enjoyable than this!

UreZsifm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright Ref, so here's what we're going to do.

5U2VdATm.png

LlqvoGb.png
You're going to make this thing go nighty-night, and then I'm going to heal up Chili; sound good?

CFPUdw2.png
( ᵔ ▿ ᵔ )👌

LlqvoGb.png
Great!

iuFeCwsm.png

RYHssmb.png

2in4rVSm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright Ref, so here's what we're ACTUALLY going to do.

LlqvoGb.png
You're going to stay in and tank while I heal Chili; sound good?

HfbUyIq.png
(╯ ಥ - ಥ )╯┻━┻

LlqvoGb.png
Great!

TLpzjnjm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Time to pray!

HfbUyIq.png
\( ╥︣ ⏥ ╥︣ )/

XARCeUPm.png

13XeKUsm.png

6kgKCiGm.png

oYGOdUH.png

c0UB6g0.png
We gotta get this thing outta here.

OtozILXm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Okay, great job Ref!

1mUQJ6j.png
(👍 ╥︣ ‿ ╥︣ )👍

o6VVsYM.png
Now you just gotta do it one more time!

9Oa0RiZ.png
(ノ ╥︣ ⏥ ╥︣ )ノ

KQorwGgm.png

LlqvoGb.png
I'll get you outta there next turn - all you have to do is survive!

1mUQJ6j.png
🖕( ╥︣ ‿ ╥︣ )

KHjWiZOm.png

RYHssmb.png
Sure would be great if it stopped doing that though...

bxMzvpcm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I'm enjoying that constant damage at least.

ZK97BG1m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Okay Ref you can come back now - great work out there!

1mUQJ6j.png
\( ╥ ▿ ╥ )/

kctttuWm.png

LlqvoGb.png
I believe in you Chili!

PJLvxZf.png
Hell yeah, Chili's back on the-

BkPuYKN.png
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?

o6VVsYM.png
Your opponent.

LlqvoGb.png
Go get 'em tiger!

BkPuYKN.png
This ain't what I signed up for!

GXsO8pfm.png

D71JtSrm.png

z6ZEVhQm.png

VA7d8j4m.png

L1gKVncm.png

oYGOdUH.png
... Wow that did nothing.

lo6Nhulm.png

oYGOdUH.png
And even with the Oran Berry it's almost dead.

i4QdgOJm.png

RYHssmb.png
You uh... wanna finish things up.

BkPuYKN.png
Anything to get that monster out of here faster.

1gFh4UTm.png

PLt2cIdm.png

zA30YLZm.png

wqZZqSzm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Cool, only one more!

BkPuYKN.png
Why...

VPCcpVRm.png

UKYYNJum.png

BkPuYKN.png
EW! IT SPURTED SOMETHING ON ME!

LlqvoGb.png
You're fine!

BkPuYKN.png
I'M DEFINITELY NOT!

DuJMyckm.png

RYHssmb.png
Wait.

nEn0plYm.png

RMzGgrLm.png

q2DkqyDm.png

oYGOdUH.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well that's one way to finish a battle.

LlqvoGb.png
Great work Chili!

BkPuYKN.png
Uh, yeah - no problem.

ossDObtm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Not good enough!

Jfhf2sOm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yup.

EyY8VRcm.png

o6VVsYM.png

F8nklYf.png
*cough*

7YKiXcJ.png

RYHssmb.png
So... um; are you gonna-

VoV9RSWm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Oh thank Arceus that was getting kind of awkward.

Khpmcmym.png

733iG31m.png

p8ljNjCm.png

c0UB6g0.png
... There's another one.

VL5SF0qm.png

5dXXa0Im.png

b9MfKylm.png

SHhOGNQ.png
You're just gonna let him walk away?

7YKiXcJ.png
Yeah, I'm tired and he's not worth it.

LeFndHQm.png

EBayWxt.png
"Pokemon Ultimation Link-system Exaggerata" my ass.

H6Uk6yG.png
Shouldn't we be a little worried that this is number five?

WJXgN25.png
We've taken down two and there's one more nearby, but doesn't that meant there's two more somewhere else?

RYHssmb.png
Honestly Basil, I'm choosing not to think about it right now.

H6Uk6yG.png
Oh, okay.

N6yOMMOm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Now let's get-

RYHssmb.png
-wait.

oYGOdUH.png
Is that a little girl?

8sBsO4Xm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Hey sweetie! What are you doing here?

RYHssmb.png
This place is pretty dangerous kiddo, you should prob-

7t4bPrsm.png

E1Gs8nFm.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
What.

dbcDk1Fm.png

4VBWQUxm.png

WUpIU7Bm.png

XYGeT5wm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I-I'm sure your dad has his reasons; it's a dangerous job to-

Xxfur0nm.png

ZSwLIyum.png

kY7plaSm.png

oYGOdUH.png
I-

rwr3GY4m.png

v8ccIPZm.png

RYHssmb.png
Okay, you managed to get me to emotionally connect with you for a moment - but no more Ms. Nice Pika.

EBayWxt.png
You need to go home, this is way too dangerous for-

F1sI8ksm.png

3Yn7RXjm.png

oYGOdUH.png
-is that a fucking Salamence?

P1RKvgfm.png

PtfAbSgm.png

oYGOdUH.png

tRSDtNV.png
So we're all in agreement that Pika probably acted like that as a child right?

A3Q4yoq.png
Yeah she's like a little mini-Pika, it's cute!

LkWBP11.png
(ɔ > ᴗ < )ɔ

kXL2pEu.png
It terrifies me that here's more people like our trainer out there.

oYGOdUH.png

o4Tnvskm.png

RYHssmb.png
Well I'm gonna pretend that never happened.

0hawrvgm.png

iwKQvEGm.png

6K2kjbPm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh look, an egg!

o6VVsYM.png
I instantly feel better.

QBA96X3m.png

c0UB6g0.png
And I think we're gonna take a little break now.

7YKiXcJ.png
After we're done with that third Tangrowth I'll toss you in the box Triton and you won't have to deal with me, or any other human again.

gUHpeRl.png
Fantastic.

Sovereign One

The Supreme ruler that never does anything
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Tough
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't understand sarcasm yet is quite good dishing it out, he always laughs at inappropriate times,
tenor.gif

Nice to see you again Pika!

Oh, and have I mentioned I'm terrified of Lin? Because I'm absolutely terrified of Lin.

Due to recent plot revelations that I won't be spoiling... that is hilarious to me.

This whole thing sound horrible 😰
I am so afraid of Lin.

Do what I did and bring an Aegislash... even if it doesn't work on Lin I literally swept the 4th Elite Four member using only that.

YbTaczy.png
Triton is very clearly not fine!

RYHssmb.png
... Who?

Wait I'm confused... why is Pika pretending Triton doesn't exist? I get why Triton's doing it.

7jrstKH.png
I'm sorry; are you saying that you have not one, BUT TWO, Champion level teams sitting somewhere - and yet you're subjecting us to this bullshit!?

RYHssmb.png
Oh, I'm sorry that I wanted to give my tired teams a break and not bring them into Murder City!

7jrstKH.png

EBayWxt.png

Ah, but how quickly that will change.

3nlZpUO.png

oYGOdUH.png
... Is that a-

3nlZpUO.png
It's a machete!

One day, I want Basil to show you this wonder shop he buys everything at. I like to imagine that it's run by your "mysterious benefactor"

HnVP15zm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Okay, it's Terra.

RYHssmb.png
I promise I won't remember your name.

Wow, of all the names to turn it into you chose the one whose name you will probably never forget... at least when you meet them.

cluYbNfm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah sure, good j-

d10gcyUm.png

a0Wl2Svm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png
... Did I do that?

Watching in game pikas reaction to the fields working is pretty funny actually. I think the field I'm most looking forward to seeing you react to is the chess one... cause it got an almost COMPLETE overhaul and even Cain is confused by it.

Taqg70vm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

You always forget that Chatot's are persistent little bastards, especially in the early game.

Ngl, I think I prefer V19 Heather.

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
Oh god, Pika has a machete AND found out how to make arson work for her on the battlefield... RIP Reborn

I'll be honest, I'm gay, I fully forgot "Butch" is a name men sometimes have

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
The average amount of caffeine to kill a human is about 10 grams.

However, Bayleef is not a human.

The average weight of a human is 136 pounds. The average weight of a Bayleef is 34.8 pounds.

Doing a bit of math on that, a Bayleef needs about 2.5 grams of caffeine to kill it.

With fourteen cups of coffee, each with about 200 milligrams of caffeine, the amount of caffeine comes out to 2800 milligrams, or 2.8 grams.

In conclusion, Basil should be dead.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ≖︣ ﹏ ≖︣ )_/¯
...how are they shrugging without arms. HOW.
WJXgN25.png
So fourteen cups of coffee can induse synthesia in Bayleef? TIL.
7YKiXcJ.png
One of the more useless grass-types.

guP5Ar2.png
Hey, us grass-types can be tough!

RYHssmb.png
I said "one of" not "all." You're fine Bas.

H6Uk6yG.png
Okay.

o6VVsYM.png

guP5Ar2.png
HEY!
Grass types get no respect.
CFPUdw2.png
(👍 ᵔ︡ ▿ ᵔ︠ )👍
Again -- how do they make these gestures without hands?
d10gcyUm.png

a0Wl2Svm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png
... Did I do that?
FIRE
o6VVsYM.png
You know what the machine actually does? It powers up Pokemon. You want to know a better acronym?

LlqvoGb.png
"Powers Up Living Specimens Exponentially - PULSE." Straightforward, easy to understand, no obselete terms.

o6VVsYM.png
There, it took me a whopping sixty seconds to come up with that - I'll give it to you for free.
That is a good acronym, but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for the sheer bullshit that is the original acronym, simply because it tries to take itself too seriously and winds up just sounding pretentious.

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
im with sayleek, i also am gay and forget butch is a name men sometimes have, even tho i am frequently updated on the batshit stuff butch hartman gets up to in his spare time as a loser

i am....really sad that pika and triton are fighting so badly....

BUT HELL YEAH FIRE FIELD EFFECT, GOOOOOOO

No-name

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
This team is comedy gold. Chili is just as unhinged as Pika, Basil is trying his best to make Pika happy, Diamond is trying to keep the team from falling apart and Dusty is simply surrounded by Bad influence.

Also IS there such a thing as "Ms. Nice Pika"?

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This team is comedy gold. Chili is just as unhinged as Pika, Basil is trying his best to make Pika happy, Diamond is trying to keep the team from falling apart and Dusty is simply surrounded by Bad influence.
This makes me wonder just what is holding this team together. It seems one little incident away from coming apart at the seams. (And I'm guessing that 'incident' is going to be whatever Pika was hinting at in that last meme.)

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
onDXdiq.png

My god; has it really been over a month? If I'm being honest with you guys it's actually felt like way longer to me - I have been struggling.
But the struggle is over now and we can get this flaming trainwreck back on track!
BIEjdji.jpg

Didn't upload on the day she promised...
Yeah I'm thinking she's back.

gOs7o6g.jpg
<------ This bitch.
Building these little guys are what kept me sane during the last day or two of finals.
Huh.
Mildly impressed Mega Bloks got the Pokemon brand deal and not Lego.
Also their legs creep me out.

HUNTAIL UNDERGROUND FOR LIFE!!!
Honestly there are a million other better water-types that I can (and will) use, but if I ever do use Ollie; Huntail is just a better design than Gorebyss.
Plus I really wanted to use a Huntail during my very first Hoenn playthrough, but had to give up on that dream since it was a trade evolution, so I'm also doing this for younger me.
Game Freak really need to start doing more Stat tweaks for earlier gen Pokemon because so of them are being left by the wayside.
I got a Gorebyss for an Emerald Nuzlocke.
And that's the sum total of it's contribution. They just aren't that good.

Funny enough, that's actually what I did!
And that's how I lost Flute...
That's because you didn't mash the A button HARD enough!
Like when you were a kid and thought that button input actually mattered when catching!

Well maybe, if he actually earned his badges like a man, and didn't trick young impressionable children into believing you can beat an Onix with a Pikachu - I would be kinder to him.
Ash is actually a 500D Chessmaster and used Soak before it ever existed as a move.
Bow down to one of the strongest trainers in the world now, Pika!

Man, Sickle survived way longer than I thought she was going to (rest in peace).
You know Flute probably would have lived if I had just stopped spamming for two seconds and actually paid attention to what Florinia was doing; alas I was too overconfident 😔
Flute didn't fully embrace the power of the sword hand...and it cost her.
No worries. It's not like I'm holding you at gunpoint and forcing you to reply to all my mundane ramblings.
Yet.
moonraker.jpg

Sorry! I can't hear you from up in my orbital "Reply-encourager" satellite!

Probably the first one; I tend to get nostalgic on occasion and go look through my old stuff - I even have all my old drawing/story writing notebooks from the age of 12 and up. It's fun to see how far I've come.
... Then I see all the stuff I thought was "cool" back then and I feel a wave of cringe wash over me.
That when you know you've become an adult.
When you look back on your youth and think "Wow, adults back then were right about us teenagers", then you stock up on guns to keep them off your lawn.
It's a tale as old as time.

Yeah, pretty much. Cheren becomes a Gym Leader and Bianca becomes Juniper's assistant - can't really change that too much since I plan on doing Blaze Black 2 at some point.
(Or I guess Blaze Black 2 Redux? It looks like it's just an updated version that got released recently.)
That'll be weird.
Like even as wacky as Black 2 can be it'll probably feel pretty mundane to Pika after Reborn.
Although I pretty much expect Pika to be unfazed by anything after all her adventures.
I saw that yes. Might give it a try off-screen myself.

FINE! But that doesn't mean I have to use him!
Freak will live in the box, and he will DIE in the box!
Freak will become the MVP.

7YKiXcJ.png

fq0aTuZ.png

H6Uk6yG.png
Ah yes.
Still getting over the loss of the last chapter.
Amazing how much character development Triton (A Goldeen of all Pokemon) is getting.

ZU9exUhm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Is an Onix really worth a "YES"?
I suppose you could give it an Eviolite and make it a tank but...

WRCq3Prm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh, you're coming with me.

zqGZInw.png
New friends?
PKzZuQgm.jpg

I think it has a chance of being a Stufful.
Not sure what triggers it though since it turned back into a Snubull when I reloaded the game.

7jrstKH.png

EBayWxt.png
But by the end they'll have eclipsed the older team's experiences MASSIVELY
Smckkh8m.png

LlqvoGb.png
I even get an encounter here!
Fffffucking Carvnives...
Yemjf8Dm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh perfect; a Meteor grunt.
RIP.
wNmhS2Zm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright the rest of his friends are this way!
A fact Pika could have found out without torture because it was the ONLY way forward.
Bah. It's fine. Terrorists don't have rights anyways.
H6Uk6yG.png

EBayWxt.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Well...
I suppose that's a better reason for Cut not working on them than "It just doesn't, okay?"

BkPuYKN.png
The Corrupting Chimp.
fcovrnhm.png

LlqvoGb.png

PJLvxZf.png
BURN BURN BURN!!!
okbrkuko_canada-forest-fire-afp_625x300_02_July_21.jpg

Meanwhile, in the Gossip Gardevoir Weather Copter...

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah, I'm fine - I'm better now.

7YKiXcJ.png
I just had to let that out.
Pika's Pet Peeve #27
"Bad Acronyms"

lukF0uEm.png

EBayWxt.png
OH COME ON!
Taka was the person who opened my eyes about how ANNOYING Chatot could be.
You never see them at all in any other game

Wow.
It rarely happens but boy it sucks when it does.

Hooray! Nobody died and Pika's back to suffer some more!
See you next time!

Bernag

Cybernetic lurker at your service
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
welp i got some time
guess is time i start working my replies XD

onDXdiq.png

oh you been gone? hum i guess ... Welcome back we misssed yah ;). Seriously welcome back.
Is v13.5 out yet? I'm assuming it is considering it's been about a month since you commented.
Seriously though, Intense Mode sounds like hell - boy am I glad I'm not THAT masochistic.
nope and im only playing in intense because since next version its gone im giving it a last shot.
Yes, it is! Levitate is the vastly superior ability.
Oh yeah, Bronzor/Bronzong aren't great attackers but man are they tanky!
Give them Mirror shot guys. Like come on XD
DON'T YOU LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT!
It was a mistake...
and you learned from it. It something we all go through...
Well she hadn't failed me!
... Up until that point at least.
*is making the foreshadowing postcard*
Okay, so I do actually ignore it for a little while - but then I remember it exists!
Eventually.
It matters a big bit since your starter... is a grass type which means they can auto learn it XD

In his own mind, he's helping! And not being a creep at all.
My man has some pretty specific character flaws, and that's okay!
hey there is worse... not like he is fanboying you and being a creep and smelling your hair or something. He just keep track of your progress. Also he is gonna help you ? i think ?
Ai8UHMS.png
Well, that didn't work.

yFg96uG.png
It was a good try my dear.
yeah... this is not gonna come back to bite any of them...not at all...
RbbS8SA.png
But I want to help.

7YKiXcJ.png

RbbS8SA.png

c0UB6g0.png
*sigh*

o6VVsYM.png
Fine, come on.

aPkTkKF.png
Yay!
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! you are corrupting Dusty too much!
ZU9exUhm.png

LlqvoGb.png

aPkTkKF.png
Yay new friend!

LlqvoGb.png
Yes Dusty, new friend!

yFg96uG.png
Flute was right, you are corrupting Dusty.

fq0aTuZ.png

WFAe16k.png
Ah, sorry Triton.

Es2X2Sb.png
I suppose it's too soon.

gUHpeRl.png
... I don't know what you're talking about.

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

H4hAROsm.png

Tunnel Snakes rule!
No I don't care that the Onix is female; Butch can be a girl's name!
at least they also see it... and Welcome aboard Butch. This pokemon may have a low attack stat... but it has a great ability in sturdy gets early access to stealth rocks and same for rock tomb. May not do much damage but will act as a good tank.
o6VVsYM.png
Oh honey, I've got badges galore.

LlqvoGb.png
You haven't seen even half of my badges.

A1uQdU9.png
I'm sorry dear; don't we only have two badges?

LlqvoGb.png
Two Reborn badges!

tRSDtNV.png
Oh.

A1uQdU9.png
Wait... that implies you have more badges from elsewhere.

RYHssmb.png
Well of course I do; I'm the Sinnoh Champion and I also have all the Unova badges.

c0UB6g0.png
I'm not the Unova Champion though - I turned the title down, despite Alder's begging.

7YKiXcJ.png
Being the Champion of one region is more than enough thank you very much.

7jrstKH.png

RYHssmb.png

7jrstKH.png

EBayWxt.png

WFAe16k.png
Oh sweet Arceus they're talking again.

BkPuYKN.png
I'm gonna be real honest with ya ma'am; I don't think I would consider this talking.

nyNWQfW.png
Yes good, let all your feelings out - don't keep it in!
So this is how the reborn squad got to know about the gym badges... fun XD... And its clear they are not progressing... and this is just hurtfull to watch.
qdCbPXJm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Another fairy-type for the box!

F8nklYf.png
I'm gonna collect 'em all!

BkPuYKN.png
Why specifically fairy-types?

o6VVsYM.png
Because fairy-types are like nukes; if you have a lot you are nigh indestructible.

SHhOGNQ.png
Oh, neat!

SkABJsJm.png

I named her after one of my dogs!
They look sort of similar.

I also just realized I never showed you guys the cat I named that Skitty after, so here.
(Ignore the crumbs on the blanket, it just got washed and my cats already got it dirty again.)
Welcom aboard intimidate user. XP and yes as Derogatory pointed out this can be a stufful in some cases. Its like the mystery egg. 50/50 chance depending of the save file.
YIjl64Fm.png

Venus fly trap - it's literally what Carnivine is based off of.
death fodder. Got it
tJyIwOo.png
My old owner said the police were supposed to help us though.

RYHssmb.png
Dusty, I'm the only authority figure that matters - everyone else sucks.

Ai8UHMS.png
I don't know if that's-

aPkTkKF.png
Okay!

tJyIwOo.png
You've been doing good stuff so far!

LlqvoGb.png
Exactly!
...please stop... I can't take Dusty being this much corrupted...
RYHssmb.png
I don't think you have any power here considering you've lost all control of this city - but I'll humor you.

o6VVsYM.png
Maybe even grant you a single wish.

A1uQdU9.png
Pika, dear, perhaps you could be a little kinder.

zqGZInw.png
We are being very nice Diamond.

LlqvoGb.png
Exactly, Dusty gets it.

A1uQdU9.png

yFg96uG.png
Dusty, honey, I think you should stay away from Pika for a while.

RbbS8SA.png
But I like being around Pika.

YbTaczy.png
No.
ugh too much snarky pika. Like i hope some slice of humble pie comes her way. She is letting her champion status and her power go to her head quite a bit.
gPCmpLTm.png

aSzDLKRm.png

RYHssmb.png
Fine.

o6VVsYM.png
But only because this sounds like the kind of thing with a reward attached.

c0UB6g0.png
And I guess I'm going in there anyway.
Welp
We are off to meet the Cops~
The Trapped Cops of Jasper And Beryl~
H7ou5rGm.png

3nlZpUO.png

oYGOdUH.png
... Is that a-

3nlZpUO.png
It's a machete!

A3Q4yoq.png
You kept mentioning how useful these things are, so I figured it would be a good thing to have around!

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Can... can I hold it?

H6Uk6yG.png
Umm...

7jrstKH.png

Es2X2Sb.png

zqGZInw.png
*shrugs*

PJLvxZf.png

tKc7kWt.png
( ' ᴥ ' )👌

H6Uk6yG.png

3nlZpUO.png
Yeeessss???

F8nklYf.png
YES!

LlqvoGb.png
Mwahaha - BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

H6Uk6yG.png
Um...

kXL2pEu.png
You've doomed us all.

8b8QxIa.png
8b8QxIa.png

5ZiV1Mn.png
5ZiV1Mn.png
ACK!

MKqjKub.png
MKqjKub.png
Dude, what the hell's your problem?

FxEDMTW.png
FxEDMTW.png
I dunno...

8Vhudoi.png
8Vhudoi.png
It just feels like, somehow, somewhere, in some way-

FxEDMTW.png
FxEDMTW.png
-Pika found a weapon.

Rhtmg6W.png
Rhtmg6W.png

AsrpFBI.png
AsrpFBI.png

c1Yfi5m.png
c1Yfi5m.png
I know I've said to you before, and it may have been out of annoyance, but this time it's as a friend.

MKqjKub.png
MKqjKub.png
You're nuts.

c1Yfi5m.png
c1Yfi5m.png
Pika is miles away from here and you two aren't like psychically linked or anything, so there's no way you would know that.

69T2xJv.png
69T2xJv.png
Now stop being paranoid and let's go; we were supposed to be back with these groceries an hour ago.

8Vhudoi.png
8Vhudoi.png
Fine.

AlfRsv8.png
AlfRsv8.png

9PiWqCK.png
9PiWqCK.png
You know we would have been back way sooner if you hadn't spent so long at the department store.

nyrlvOi.png
nyrlvOi.png
Kiss my ass!

FxEDMTW.png
FxEDMTW.png
I do love our conversations Thoron, I really do.
and in this day... the world got a bit darker... as Pika lost part of herself to the Machete...
kXL2pEu.png
Sweet mother of Mew, I can't wait to get away from you people.

tJyIwOo.png
All of us?

RDIMrlI.png

fq0aTuZ.png
We should keep moving.

RbbS8SA.png
Triton stop being Edgy man. Black is not a good colour for you XP
oYGOdUH.png
Oh, a Pokemon Center!

RYHssmb.png
I wonder if there's anyone still in there?

G6tdisV.png
We should help them if there is!

RYHssmb.png
Uhh... sure. Yeah we'll do that.

A1uQdU9.png
Are we... just going to ignore the vines wrapped around the buildings dears?

o6VVsYM.png
It's fine, they're just... decorations.

Es2X2Sb.png
I have a terrible feeling about all of this...
There is hope for Dusty... I think he idolizes Pika to the point of seeing her as a hero and wanting to copy her... which is not the best idea sadly enough as she can do good but can also be in a morally grey area...
PJLvxZf.png
Hell yeah, BURN BABY BURN!

LlqvoGb.png
You get me!

yFg96uG.png
I sincerely hope you get to burn it Chili, I really do.

SHhOGNQ.png
I feel so loved.
My least fav of the monkeys still... but i guess him and Pika do have good chemistry so he gets a by...
EEYVIEPm.png

b0o1Zxdm.png

RYHssmb.png
Oh, well that sucks.

o6VVsYM.png
Maybe if I-
YUP
KNEW I HAD IT PREPARED FOR A REASON
*raises sign*
unknown.png

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

LlqvoGb.png
Yes thank you Ref, just like tha-
Yeah just like that Ref. And i think he is using psychic powers to make the arms... i think ?
RYHssmb.png
And there's no way down there to save that cop even if I cut down this tree.

H6Uk6yG.png

EBayWxt.png

7YKiXcJ.png
no one want's a chance to have that happen... *shivers of discomfort...*
EBayWxt.png
DON'T WORRY MAN I'LL BE BACK FOR YOU EVENTUALLY - JUST STAY AWAY FROM THE HENTAI VINES!

zqGZInw.png
I still don't know what that word means.

SHhOGNQ.png
I could tell you.

aPkTkKF.png
Oka-

oYGOdUH.png
NO!

EBayWxt.png
You do that monkey-boy and I strangle you.

BkPuYKN.png
*gulp* G-got it.

LlqvoGb.png
Good.

BkPuYKN.png

SHhOGNQ.png
I'll tell ya later kid.

zqGZInw.png
Okay?
...welp Chili is dying... and not by Pika *grabs a random knife.*
zqGZInw.png
Um Pika; could I ask you a question?

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah what's up Dusty?

tJyIwOo.png
What's "sex?" Chili says that hentai is "sex cartoons."

oYGOdUH.png

EBayWxt.png
CHILI!

BkPuYKN.png

EBayWxt.png
GET BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!

65LDErS.png
Um... we'll talk about that when you're a little older dear.

RbbS8SA.png
Is it bad?

WFAe16k.png
Uh... no, it's just not a topic for children.

tJyIwOo.png
Oh.

BkPuYKN.png
AHHHHHHHH!!!!

EBayWxt.png
I'M GONNA WRING YOU BY YOUR NECK!!!
And that was the last time we saw Chili...Some say his finals words were and i quote...
"Worth it"
E94Wx7Um.png

I actually don't remember why I named him Snap.
It might have been after snap dragons but that feels like a stretch...

Oh well, that's the name and that's what it's staying!
i think you named it because of well... The tree Snapping when you used cut and almost killing it ? Random guess anyway.
oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Chili?

BkPuYKN.png
Um, yeah?

o6VVsYM.png
I think this is the beginning of something beautiful.

BkPuYKN.png
Oh.

PJLvxZf.png
Awesome!
Ah the arsonists are together now... Let their reign of fire and mayham go off.
XyBYoWvm.png

HfbUyIq.png
(╥︣﹏᷅╥)

LlqvoGb.png
YEAH THAT'S-

RYHssmb.png
-wait.

EBayWxt.png
REF WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING OUT THERE!? GET OVER HERE!

HfbUyIq.png
(っ ╥︣ ﹏ ╥︣ )っ
DON'T YOU DARE LET REF GO DOWN. This line is such a good tank im not gonna be happy if it dies so soon...
LlqvoGb.png

o6VVsYM.png
... huh... you know what your right. Their name sucks.
7YKiXcJ.png
I'm starting to think that last Tangrowth didn't just get returned to its' Pokeball.
... yeah... better get used to that feeling... but its their fault for wiring the pokemon to them...
oYGOdUH.png
No, really!?

RYHssmb.png
I'm so betrayed!

7YKiXcJ.png
And here I thought we were just having a casual friendly conversation!
Less sass miss. Taka already suffers enough from
KuTAyrrm.png

lMnLcVWm.png

Taqg70vm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Hello main Taka pokemon. Like many people Taka was the one who gave me a crash course on the power of Chatot. Respect the man and the pokemon.
GROVaNwm.png

1mUQJ6j.png
( ͠─ ﹏ ͠─ )

E4KWuMim.png

olxfFM8.png
👊 ( 🔥︡ ⏥ 🔥︠ ) 👊

iLeRBU1m.png

LkWBP11.png
💪( ~︡ ‿‿ °︠ ҂)

LlqvoGb.png
YES! Great job Ref!
LETS GO REF. and Down goes the parrot... and Ref better live...
LVd8hUzm.png

RYHssmb.png
Couldn't we have just kept talking about acronyms - that was way more enjoyable than this!
it was... but you need to be less snarky to him. He did nothing to you excluding having to fight you because he was obligated. And there could have been worse...way worse...
o6VVsYM.png
Alright Ref, so here's what we're ACTUALLY going to do.

LlqvoGb.png
You're going to stay in and tank while I heal Chili; sound good?

HfbUyIq.png
(╯ ಥ - ಥ )╯┻━┻

LlqvoGb.png
Great!
Sorry Ref... Hang in there buddy.
LlqvoGb.png
I believe in you Chili!

PJLvxZf.png
Hell yeah, Chili's back on the-

BkPuYKN.png
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING!?

o6VVsYM.png
Your opponent.

LlqvoGb.png
Go get 'em tiger!

BkPuYKN.png
This ain't what I signed up for!
This is exactly what you signed up for
LeFndHQm.png

EBayWxt.png
"Pokemon Ultimation Link-system Exaggerata" my ass.

H6Uk6yG.png
Shouldn't we be a little worried that this is number five?

WJXgN25.png
We've taken down two and there's one more nearby, but doesn't that meant there's two more somewhere else?

RYHssmb.png
Honestly Basil, I'm choosing not to think about it right now.

H6Uk6yG.png
Oh, okay.
*me seeing how episode 19 5B actually means something*
yeah in episode 19 all the tangrowths are... actually different between each other. This one was... alright i guess the 3rd one however... nah nah im rushing we will get there when we get there.
RYHssmb.png
Okay, you managed to get me to emotionally connect with you for a moment - but no more Ms. Nice Pika.

EBayWxt.png
You need to go home, this is way too dangerous for-

F1sI8ksm.png

3Yn7RXjm.png

oYGOdUH.png
-is that a fucking Salamence?

P1RKvgfm.png

PtfAbSgm.png

oYGOdUH.png

tRSDtNV.png
So we're all in agreement that Pika probably acted like that as a child right?

A3Q4yoq.png
Yeah she's like a little mini-Pika, it's cute!

LkWBP11.png
(ɔ > ᴗ < )ɔ

kXL2pEu.png
It terrifies me that here's more people like our trainer out there.

oYGOdUH.png
Awww Tiny Pika looking all high and mighty. Let's hope nothing goes terribly wrong...
what is this looming feel-*get hit by something*
unknown.png

okay i get it i get it... Jeez no one told me the sign would turn agaisnt his creator... *grumbles away*

Last edited:

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
This team needs your level head, Diamond! pls keep that head attached to that poison/dark type body pika i swear

id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ≖︣ ﹏ ≖︣ )_/¯

BkPuYKN.png
... I don't know what emotion you're trying to portray right now my dude.

SHhOGNQ.png
But yeah - I'm with ya man, you guys being mopey is bringing down the whole mood.
Oh, I love them. 🥺 I respect the decision to make a potential team mainstay like Bronzor speak only in complicated emoticons.

Basil:
geek-grind-geek-grind-goblin-gulp-coffee-12oz.jpg

today i learned that there is such a thing as real goblin coffee you know for when you need to embrace that energy during d&d

Ooh, a spacious one-room, zero-bed apartment. How much is it? $30,000?

9Oa0RiZ.png
\( ◡ ⏥ ◡ )/

1mUQJ6j.png
(ノ ◡ ₃ ◡ )ノ

nyNWQfW.png
Yes thank you Ref, just like that.
I would let Ref be my breathing coach. 😤 Or... breathing referee?

WJXgN25.png

RYHssmb.png
I know buddy.
So how many cups of coffee have you had in one day, Pika? 🤔

6hn7dh.jpg

Triton has a point: Over-leveled Mons go a long way. Well, not with Reborn's hard level cap system, admittedly. >_>

Aw, real life Lady is adorable! 😍 Here's to hoping in-game Lady kicks some butt in her name!

YbTaczy.png
You are never allowed to drink coffee again period if this is how you respond.

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
Okay, but maybe every once in a whi-

YbTaczy.png
NO.
But what if it's a late-night talking about your feelings session, Diamond, huh?

o6VVsYM.png
Pfft, please. Obsidia wasn't even that bad.

H6Uk6yG.png
But umm... don't you remember that giant hole? And the weird Tangrowth that grabbed-

LlqvoGb.png
NOT EVEN THAT BAD.
Therapist: "Reborn Tangrowth isn't real. Reborn Tangrowth can't hurt you."
Reborn Tangrowth:
FBFiPx0VEAAUm1K

Oh, silly Reborn Police, thinking it has any control. Control in general, but especially control over Pika.

3nlZpUO.png

oYGOdUH.png
... Is that a-

3nlZpUO.png
It's a machete!

RYHssmb.png
Can... can I hold it?

H6Uk6yG.png
Umm...

7jrstKH.png

Es2X2Sb.png

zqGZInw.png
*shrugs*

PJLvxZf.png

tKc7kWt.png
( ' ᴥ ' )👌
Ref, you gremlin! :D

H6Uk6yG.png
I think... I should take the machete back...

RYHssmb.png
Basil.

WJXgN25.png
Yes?

LlqvoGb.png
You can take this blade from my cold dead hands.
If only Basil had Sleep Powder or something... To reclaim what should have never been...

Chili getting ready to destroy Rusty's innocence:
cover5.jpg

fcovrnhm.png

LlqvoGb.png

PJLvxZf.png
BURN BURN BURN!!!

But, Pika, Reborn needs to show off its obsolete vocabulary!!!

Taqg70vm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Is Chatot buffed in Reborn or something!? 😱

What if you wanted to set up but Reborn terrain said no. 😌

Whoa there, that's Backstory locked between Relationship Level 2 there.

YOU CAN TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THAT SALAMENCE FIRST.

GoGoGogoat

Smiles go for miles!
Screenshotter
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 9, 2019
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
he/him/they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hello, I am a goat. Pleased to meet you.
o6VVsYM.png

well damn here I was all excited to catch up and congratulate pika on getting this far, but unfortunately this is a grevious sin and we can no longer be friends v_v

however, my grass-type affinity also compels me to state that basil with a machete is the best idea ever. pika can share it sometimes i guess

(but actually though, very much looking forward to more shenanigans!)

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Godfather
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
I didn't know you could set forests on fire in Reborn. Neat. Also, violence is fun.

ArsSanctum

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 25, 2021
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Nice, a new update! And I am indeed a new face haha.

Cool to see this run is still going, I just got back into Reborn myself due to Episode 19 dropping. It's funny to see just how much this section has changed from the version you're playing to the version I'm on...

Anyway, poor Pika and Triton. It's for the best, though...because Goldeen is trash

Users who are viewing this thread