• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
You wanna be traumatized by a game you're not even playing? Then boy oh boy do I have the run for you! Update schedules are a lie and time is an illusion. (Chapter 14: Consequences - 08/10/22)

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
i like the dedication of making a Flaffy portrait for one line.

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
Derogatory Trainer said:
Sorry but I'm the awful type of person to meet someone at 11 pm on December 31st and when I bump into them two hours later I say "Wow, I haven't seen you since last year! How've you been!?"
... Okay I'll give you that one - that's hilarious.
You're never allowed to use it on me though.
I am absolutely intolerable for the 1st week of January.
I stalk everyone I know and "bump into" them so I can make this joke.

Derogatory Trainer said:
I've got to learn how to make Crests like Jan does in Pokemon Rejuvenation.
I'll make one for every shitmon and put the info out on the web to make the Pokemon fangame world a better place.
If you ever get around to it I'll take a Furret one!
It's up to you to save all the shitmon out their from their terrible fates...

There's an annoying lack of information on how to create them. Can't find any Youtube tutorials or nothing.
What improvements would you make with a Furret Crest exactly? Just the Drayn0 stat changes or something more?

Derogatory Trainer said:
Double jokes on you! I never thought mashing worked either!
I pressed the A button every time the ball shook and said "Gotcha" into the microphone.
Why the fuck were there so many rumours around this one fucking mechanic that everyone has a slight variation?
Oh god, you just brought back a repressed memory. I remember hearing the "Gotcha" rumor as a kid and I tried it myself.
My mom asked why I was whispering into my game and I was so embarrassed I never tried it again.

I actually think it's hilarious that there's so many different variations of the catching rumor - it just goes to show how confident kids were that there must be SOME WAY to tilt the odds in our favor.
I want to find out where the fuck these all started. Or how I even heard of them because I have no fucking idea.
Maybe Gaming Magazines and Game FAQs at the time were talking about them as a joke to trick kids and then the word of mouth passed it on?

I went checking and it seems my theory might be correct.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000123100410/http://www.pokemon.com:80/games/redbluefaq.html
That's a webpage from 2000 where it states:

4. After the ball wobbles for the second time, release the B Button and the Pokémon should be captured.This trick will not work every time, but it will increase your chances of catching the Pokémon. It is not necessary to do any damage to the Pokémon. Some, like Mewtwo and Zapdos, will have to be put to sleep before the Ball will hit them.
And that's a catching trick I haven't heard before so there MUST have been a grand conspiracy behind it all.

Derogatory Trainer said:
I was the same. But it was mostly when they were being unnecessarily loud in public.
That might have been the case. I know I thought I was better by sheer virtue of being me. I wasn't the top of the class in anything at all either.
My self worth is fueled by RAW ego and nothing else.
Same, teenagers being loud and rude is what made me glad I wasn't like that.
I was a loner and proud 😤
I especially hate teenagers today.
At least back then we didn't have absolutely retarded haircuts like this new shaved at the sides perm on top shit.
God the first law I make when I take over the world is that you can legally beat the shit out of teenagers whenever you want and not just when you lure them onto your property with 10,000 free Tik Tok subscribers.

Derogatory Trainer said:
But soon I'll have the most views on active runs on this website!
And then...I'll want MORE.
Well you managed to achieve that goal - congratulations!
Next up is world domination, I believe in you!
Oh sure, HERE you're all friendly about it but over on MY thread, you're plotting against me like everyone else is!
I did think more people would be wary about my world domination plans due to last chapter's conversations about genocide but I guess you all know what I'm about by now.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Will probably mention how ironic it is that they froze the Dragon City before shooting their fucking Bowser airship out of the sky.
She's just gonna give them a dead stare and tell Ash to shoot them out of the sky.
And then Ash will tell her that she needs to "prove that she's worthy enough to shoot them out of the sky" and they'll argue about that for a while.
Geez. How many badges before he thinks you're worthy at this point?
By the way, what happens if you combine him with Kyurem? Is there a personality change or is he still the same just stupid looking?

It's not too bad if I say so myself!
I have it sitting in my Pokemon fangame folder!

ozQgfYs.png

... I might have a few fangames.
Now to immediately judge you on your choic-Aaaand the first one is a Danganroppa game.
Oh Pika...
How could you have sunk so low?

Derogatory Trainer said:
Oh?
Garchomp, maybe?
My own plan for that rematch was pretty good if I do say so myself. Only lost one throwaway 'mon to it.
Oh ho, you'll just have to wait and see 😉
I am curious as to how you dealt with Garchomp though; Perish Song?
How many chapters must I waaaaiiiit?
Nope.
Good ol' blunt force trauma.

Derogatory Trainer said:
This is one of those scenarios where choosing Chikorita was the smart option.
There's no really good grass types early on in this game but there's a good few fire and fighting.
Which I can't really justify using since Mako is both of those types.
Haven't used Back Breaker yet though. Hope he turns out well.
I still wish I had gotten Mudkip - absolutely the best starter to get for Reborn in my opinion; early immunity to electric-types is so good.
I will agree that Basil is proving to be better than most other grass-types I could have gotten.
Hey, at least you're covered for Noel! God knows you'll probably be more prepared than I was...
As much as I back my boy, Chimchar...that's factually true with the amount of Electric types the game throws at you.
And if I ever figure out how to add Crests to the game I'll let you know so you can have the Meganium one.
I actually forgot...to bring him to that. Oops?

Derogatory Trainer said:
Oooh..
It's weirdly the opposite for me. Most OG members are surviving further beyond what they used to.
Probably because I heavily diversify and grind them. (The Exp Candies you get from battling Grand Hall trainers are a godsend too)
Huh, that's mildly infuriating.
I mean I'm happy most of the OGs are still around in your run (Cheshire better be one of them) but I'm upset I somehow managed to lose so many early game 'mons in my own run.
I've actually lost more Pokemon than I did in my original run thus far and I was going into that one blind so...don't feel too bad about it.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Haha that sounded exactly like one of the broadcasts too.
Good, I re-wrote it several times to get it right!
The effort has paid off.

Derogatory Trainer said:
You know I did the EXACT same thing in my run.
Wish I picked an apartment like you did.
I claimed the fishing shack where you get the Old Rod was mine since the guy left for greener pastures.
I even redecorated.
I'm actually not too sure if I'm gonna go through with giving Pika an apartment, but I did want to mark the spot if I do though.
She already stole legally acquired the Galactic Headquarters and it's been a headache trying to figure out how best to remodel it.
I'll get there eventually though.
Ah yes, Gen 4 map spriting is a pain in the ass.
I do wonder if she ever managed to get the gigantic spikes off the side or if she kept them for intimidation factor.

Oh, looks nice!
Would this be something we'll see if you redo your run, or is this OG content?

Also you got my vote in taking over Connel's Orphanage - he's not gonna need it anymore.
You'll probably see it. I might redo it altogether and pick a different place to hang out during my down-time.
Beats sleeping on PokeCenter chairs at least!

Derogatory Trainer said:
Now THIS is an original take on this scared sheepless Pokemon.
Very well done, Pika.
Thank you! I took one look at her and decided "conspiracy theorist sheep" is in fact hilarious.
God I just know I'm going to agree with her on some of them.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Never have I seen a bigger case of "Oh this fucker's dead meat" before today.
Oh come on, I didn't think I was being THAT obvious!
You weren't really.
I just assume ANY slightly touching moment is going to be cruelly and immediately subverted in your Nuzlockes.
I was proven wrong a few times but sadly, not this one.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Was never a fan of a fucking Leavanny being the Bug type Shelly names us after.
Like Scizor and Heracross are RIGHT there, Shelly. Hell even a Buzzswole would be fine!
Yeah, Leavanny kinda sucks - grass/bug is not a good typing.
Maybe Shelly sees the player as a parental figure? That would fit Leavanny's role pretty good.
... I would have preferred a Heracross though.
That...does make sense, I suppose.
Lord knows her own aren't very good if they love BUGSY more than her.
I do feel that Heracross constantly headbutting it's enemies fit our characters better though.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Tragically, you don't have enough badges to use the Wood Smash HM outside of battle.
I still say you could climb out.
I have 18 badges at this point; WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH!?
And it sort of looks like the cage is funnel shaped, so I don't think climbing out would be too easy of a task.
36. Good luck!
Wouldn't...that make it easier? Like it wouldn't be on a rock wall but if you just wrap your arms around the bars of the cage to support yourself...
Bah. What's the point of thinking like this now? The short answer should have been to burn it down and walk straight out with your Pokemon.
But nooo. Can't have that.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Ah.
Yeah.
That's some bad luck. Type advantages are a bit meh during the level 20s I find.
RIP Triton. Sadly never got to reconcile with Pika.
The saddest part is it was totally avoidable.
I was just fast-forwarding through the last few grunt battles and I didn't notice how low Triton's HP had gotten. Hence why the battle wasn't fully shown.
Yeah that fast-forward shit is dangerous. Especially if you are watching a video at the same time while grinding.
I almost lost Caesar to one of the Audino Trainers that way.
They shouldn't fucking have attacking moves in my opinion. I'm there to grind, don't make me think about it!

Derogatory Trainer said:
I'm liking this.
A prepared Pika is a dangerous Pika.
Improvise, adapt and overcome!
I'm guessing Ref will play a big part? My Bronzor pretty much walled all three of the Tangrowths.
I'm actually really scared of this specific fight; it's been a bloodbath in every other nuzlocke attempt I've done.
But I do have the absolute wall that is Ref, so we'll see how it goes this time!
I don't think it exists anymore in V19...You have to fight the new guy instead but the downside is the Tangrowth is a lot scarier with Stamina.
All went well though!

yiaf7wCm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh sweet, a Stantler.
Is that sweet?
I mean I guess it has Intimidate...

qlKQtQ8m.png

H6Uk6yG.png
So... was there a reason you decided to run in circles in the police station until the egg hatched?

o6VVsYM.png
Yes.

LlqvoGb.png
It's called "being a nuisance on purpose" and it's something I enjoy doing.
Yeah! Destroy the establishment!
Or at the very least wear a hole in their carpet!

pWYC8Ls.png
Whatever.

oYGOdUH.png
Oh hell no.

EBayWxt.png
I am not dealing with another Tumble!
Okay, THIS one you can show the meaning of life, fun and happiness.
Just keep it alive that long and THEN you can dramatically kill her off!

LkWBP11.png
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RYHssmb.png
Ref don't make that face - it's lewd.

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡°👅 ͡°)
How does this sexless thing even know what that stuff is!?
And how did it hatch from an Egg in the first place?!

eT6NOnSm.png

oYGOdUH.png

LlqvoGb.png
Pawniard is SO good.

RYHssmb.png
Or... at least she will be - after she evolves.
Just make sure no Fighting type even FLEXES in her direction or she's dead meat.
Like it's weird how Bisharp has decent Defence but I've not once seen one survive a Brick Break.

itY4o6km.png

Athena was the goddess of wisdom and war - and I've played enough Fire Emblem to know how vital wisdom and war are in chess!
... And flirting with your colleagues, but that's neither here nor there.
I suppose it makes sense.
Knives are used in war. Probably would have leaned more into the chess theme myself.
But realistically, that would have ended up with me calling her "Chessie".

QzLcX7zm.png

EBayWxt.png
THE BIG BAD POKELLUMINATI IS GONNA CATCH YOUR ASS IF YOU DON'T MOVE FASTER!!!

x5fTW1Y.png
NOOO! STOP! YOU'RE MAKING FUN OF A VERY REAL THING!!!
tDkaZP3.jpg

y3xqjqIm.png

o6VVsYM.png
IF you don't move those fluffy legs of yours the brainwashing radio waves are gonna catch up to you!

OTsIfx0.png
I'm so tired...
c2pJIw1.jpg

wYUpf3Ym.png

Af5lyY9.png
Can I have some water?
eDyrsjI.jpg

Literally all I could think of during that training montage.
Pika is of course played by Carl Weathers, a role he was no doubt born for.

bwOXceT.png
But I need to watch you filter the water first. Every water source has been doused in chemicals that'll make your skin turn green after all.

c0UB6g0.png
I mean...he IS half-right, you know.
The water IS contaminated but drinking it won't turn you green, just into a corpse.

pDWwPa5m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
... I have no idea why he trusts me so much.
Well you DID see his worth when countless trainers didn't, so that might be the case.
But if we think about it in Bob terms...
Have you heard the theory that Pokeballs brainwash the Pokemon they capture, that's why they're so obedient straight after you catch them?

o6VVsYM.png
Once I get my hands on a Shiny Stone I'll bring you back on the team, and we'll all be together again!

zqGZInw.png
Promise?

LlqvoGb.png
Promise.

zqGZInw.png

tJyIwOo.png
Okay.
Now if I DIDN'T know he was going into the box, I'd assume he's seconds away from death.
There's still a chance the PC system will crash and kill every Pokemon in it though!

oYGOdUH.png
Did they renovate this Pokemon Center when I wasn't looking?
It's an odd choice for a supposed place of healing, isn't it?
Like I GET it, Reborn. You're edgy. But hospitals have that colouration for a reason.

Jl2haZRm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Basil evolved and got some new moves.

o6VVsYM.png
Nature Power is REALLY GOOD here in Reborn; it turns into a move that is guaranteed to be powered up by the terrain!
I'm gonna go ahead and jot that down.

TUBLDDtm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Then there's Diamond - and hoo boy.
Ahhh yes...
The quintessential "FUCK YOUR TYPE ADVANTAGE" Skuntank moveset.
Lost many a steel type to this bullshit.

UbKan1b.png
... I don't like the hat.
Hide a tinfoil one underneath! That way you can placate your unbeliever trainer AND protect yourself from the mind waves!
Which actually exist in Pokemon so maybe that particular theory isn't so far-fetch'd?

w2yKpq4m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, that was fast.

LlqvoGb.png
Good work Diamond!

kyMbpTS.png
Well, we do have a bit of a level advantage over them...

o6VVsYM.png
Exactly.
If it ain't in the rules, ain't no law against it.
I think V19 implements the hard level cap though so get your fill while you can!

gorj9PCm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Well that could have gone much worse.

7YKiXcJ.png
Thank Arceus for grinding.
It's actually kind of scary how well they did even with the level difference.

EBayWxt.png
Since when the hell are Gym Leaders part of the evil team - that's not how this is supposed to work!

AuKhPou.png
Yeah this is... really bad actually.
Uhhh...

lI2vaZh.png
This shouldn't happen, Ame should have known about this!

oYGOdUH.png
You really respect her don't you?

2QB7V2k.png
I was at the Grand Hall for a long time since no one ever picked me, so I spent a lot of time with her.

c0UB6g0.png
Right.
Stockholm Syndrome is my guess.
Like sure, building a League in Reborn is hard but when 95% of her leaders and Elite 4 are related to one another in some way, it kinda points to a larger problem.
Doesn't help that a good chunk are or were kids in an orphanage of terror.

54pUeKZm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Nothing new there.
So it's ACTUALLY confirmed that they fucking disappear into the ether and don't just run away when fade-to-black happens?
That sucks man.

But hey!
Good chapter.
Now all that's left is dealing with the last bit of Corey's super sad and super confusing life, then we're onto the orphans!
And who doesn't love orphans!?

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
ohhhhhh man

bad fathers and gym leaders, the giovanni and whatever this guy's name is squad

im glad that fight was fairly painless, and i love seeing how confident lady is! never change, darling

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
nyNWQfW.png
Let it all out darlings, then we can start discussing coping techniques!

RYHssmb.png
Hmpf.

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

Es2X2Sb.png
... Or not.
If only Pika could go in the PC Box. I've heard retirement is great for your mental health. 😌

6J4sJS6m.png
6J4sJS6m.png

EBayWxt.png
NOW I'M THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO BE CAUSING YOU PROBLEMS POLICE-BOY!
Who will win: Reborn Law Enforcement or one (1) big rat.

yFg96uG.png
I'm starting to think we should be keeping the young impressionable ones away from her.
To be fair to Pika here, regular police are rife with corruption and incompetency and Reborn's police are ✨ advanced ✨ .

EBayWxt.png
Yeah she likes standing by me Diamond; and since I'm the trainer I get the final say.
Now this is concerning. Dusty likes Pika, but not all Pokemon do (*points at Triton*). How many things does the trainer get the "final say" on?

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡• ω ͡•)
Best character, 10/10.

gd9eeLmm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I'm claiming this apartment.

RDIMrlI.png
What!? You can't just claim an apartment that someone is clearly living in.
e8e.png

Emolga be like:
cat-tired.gif

RYHssmb.png
... I better get a reward for all this.

A1uQdU9.png
Life isn't all about rewards dear.

o6VVsYM.png
No.

RYHssmb.png
But when I'm doing something I don't want to be doing it is.
brent-rambo-thumbs-up.gif

ZU2fOlw.png
STAY AWAY FROM ME GOVERNMENT SPY!!!

RYHssmb.png
WILL YOU JUST TAKE THIS ALREADY!?

lltieItm.png

UypWzjHm.png

JDqBmlI.png
Okay, I guess I feel a little better now...

H6Uk6yG.png
What did you give her?

o6VVsYM.png
A Snickers bar.

LlqvoGb.png
You're not you when you're hungry after all.

Ai8UHMS.png
OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT

x5fTW1Y.png
Yes, please take me back; I don't do well on my own.
Does the trainer have the final say on this? 🤔

7YKiXcJ.png
He was just pacing back and forth right here.

ZU2fOlw.png
Oh no.

x5fTW1Y.png
Oh no no no, they finally got him.
👁️ 👄 👁️

o6VVsYM.png
Ampharos are really good though, so I'm happy.

SHhOGNQ.png
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself of that.

LlqvoGb.png
That's because I am!

7YKiXcJ.png
That sheep has issues.
When Pika is worried about you... it's bad. :ohdear:

vyo91ea.png
Didn't think you were a smart guy!
What a back-handed compliment! D:<

KQuDj79.png
I'm not really smart...
No, sweetie, you can blush at a better compliment than that! 🥺

To be fair to all those other trainers, the Chikorita line has a hard enough time in its native Johto, never mind in Reborn. :(

BkPuYKN.png
So uhh... that's all well and good, but how are you able to recognize them by their feet?
The Pika genealogy is filling out...

c0UB6g0.png
Ugh... what time is it?

7jrstKH.png
It's wake the fuck up o' clock - we've got company.
Oh, I'm totally using that line, Triton. 8D

Nuzleaf:

H6Uk6yG.png
Yeah but, I'm worried if I start swinging my leaf around right now I might hurt one of you.

WJXgN25.png
My leaf is really sharp...

RYHssmb.png
Right...

LlqvoGb.png
Oh I know!

o6VVsYM.png
Wanna start a blaze Chili?
2yms91.png

OH NO REF'S SOLUTION WAS EVEN WORSE

What the actual fuck is your problem, Fern!? Has the player done anything to make Fern so angry other than defeat him in Pokemon battles?

DFZLlSQ.png
Oh, I think I have some painkillers!
Where did you get the drugs from, Basil. 👁️ 👄 👁️ is fern your dealer is that why you urged pika to grovel before him

Wait, does Taka control the Nuzleaf!? Is the Reborn wildlife in cahoots with Team Meteor!? 🤯

fq0aTuZ.png
These poor books, they deserve to be treated better.

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Um... maybe whoever owns the place will come back after the last Tangrowth is gone.

LlqvoGb.png
And we can come back and see the place when it's all cleaned up!

RDIMrlI.png

7MuqASw.png
You don't have to pretend to be nice to me.
relationship points DOWN

c0UB6g0.png
Is this your rebellious phase, or have you just decided to spite me for some reason?

LkWBP11.png
(👍 ~ ₃ ° )👍
I'm impressed by you, Ref-chan.

cNVjboGm.png

EBayWxt.png
Well guess what!? Collecting all the cops is MY private business - so YOU stay out of it!
Some might say Pika's gotta catch 'em all.

c0UB6g0.png
I don't know why you're still trying Diamond.

Es2X2Sb.png
I just... want us all to get along...
*hugs smol skunk*

7jrstKH.png
You know one of these days you're going to say that "everything's fine" and everything is not going to be fine!

vyo91ea.png
Honestly, I'm almost looking forward to that day - seeing the look on your face as everything falls a-

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?
Be careful what you wish for... 😔

Damn, is that really the post-battle quote from the grunt who killed Triton!? Reborn is harsh.

flat-stanley-his-original-adventure.jpg

Actually, retirement is terrible for your mental health! People need things to do! Once more unto the breach!

pWYC8Ls.png
I don't really have much to live for anymore, and if the worst comes to pass at least I'll be with my partner again.

7YKiXcJ.png

c0UB6g0.png
I... think I'm gonna have Saturn look into that Pokemon therapist thing I was talking about.
Reborn may very well grant your wish, Shepard. 😔

Oh no, I hadn't considered how fucked up egg trades are until now. At least we get this glorious Shepard face.
mCTCBhx.png

B9vgPDf.png
And it'll be great to get even more!

RYHssmb.png
Yeah sure.

EBayWxt.png
As long as you don't keep missing all your moves!
No, me, don't get attached to that cute little rat face. It's a Raticate. In Reborn. With Hustle.

7YKiXcJ.png
... I have no idea why he trusts me so much.
✨ attachment ✨

o6VVsYM.png
Once I get my hands on a Shiny Stone I'll bring you back on the team, and we'll all be together again!
Depends on what you mean by "all"... >_>

N1Ufbsp.png
ᕙ( ㆆ ₃ ㆆ )ᕗ
Bronzstronk.

bwOXceT.png
Um, Chatot aren't real though? All flying-types are just drones sent out by the government to-

EBayWxt.png
THAT'S IT, YOU'RE WEARING THE HAT!

UbKan1b.png
... I don't like the hat.
Bob needs an arc with a flying type. 😤

Violet and Ref can found a club. 😤

V5zn5jW.png
[̲̅$̲̅(Ⓘ̀ ෴ ́Ⓘ)̲̅$̲̅]
Ref when being compared to Violet:

When Violet hits moves, it distorts reality around it. 😤

Ugh, is that battle all based around confusion "strats"? 🤢

If the Pokeilluminati is real, it's on Team Meteor's side, with that stupid fade-to-black...

EBayWxt.png
Since when the hell are Gym Leaders part of the evil team - that's not how this is supposed to work!
Pokemon Adventures would like to have a talk.

OP
pikafan96

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!
It's finally done - god this chapter was a bitch to finish (the next one is also going to be a bitch to finish, but for different reasons) and I'm so glad it's done.

That being said, I did get a lot of things that are not related to this chapter done. Such as-
. putting together a new enclosure for my iguana
. Beating Reborn on a different save file (god bless Toxic stalling Umbreons)
. signing up for the fall semester of school
. and covering for my co-workers (this one was the least pleasant one to do)
-so overall, the past two weeks have been productive! Just not for this run.

Updates schedules are officially dead and so is god.
Anyway, enjoy this hellbeast of a chapter!

@No-name
Basil is still too good for this place.
He's a little ray of sunshine in an otherwise dark and depressing city.
I love my boy, even if I didn't want him at first.

This sort of anti-social behaviour is going to bite her in the ass one day. The principle of dramatic action demands it.
Ah, don't you worry - she'll learn!
... Eventually.

Considering Reborn mental health care, you're better off not looking.
Yeah, health services in Reborn in general are kind of... risky.
Maybe there's something outside the region though is Shepard survives!

We see here Pika in her natural habitat, amongst irritated,worried and exasperated comrades.
She's most comfortable when everyone looks at her like she's ten seconds away from losing her mind 😌

I wonder this with a lot of people.
Yeah, same.
There's a lot of people out there with questionable motives, makes you wonder how they turned out that way.

Was Pika's obsession with eggs ever explained?
She's thinks of them like a Mystery Box.
What's inside? It could be either a Dratini or a Caterpie and the only way to find out is to crack it open!
This is why she stays away from gambling.

This is why this sort of "Good but evolves late" pokemon aren't put in the early game.
Yeah, it's kind of unfortunate - it's still good to get them earlier than you would have normally though!
I normally wouldn't get a chance to get Pawniard until Route 4.

Could we institute this for a way-too-large percentage of the Us population?
Just start passing out government mandated dunce caps to everyone that score to low on an IQ test 😆
What could go wrong!

Pika does not like to be confronted by others that emulate her attitude/actions.

Dude probably got overly attached to the first trainer who grabbed him.
Yeah pretty much.

Is Ref actually made of bronze?
Uhh.... I'm gonna go with a hesitant yes?
I'm not sure if I'd consider Bronzong a magically-living object, or some sort of weird creature with metal-like skin.

Ah yes. Pika's meeting with him. That is going to be fun.
Ah, the good ol' Solaris volcano battle, I'm looking forward to you guys seeing it too!
Mostly because I want to show of my glorious cheese strat.

Here we see Pika's reaction when confronted with another of her kind.
She doesn't like to be faced with the reality of how others see her 😔

"Something really stupid" is the answer.
I finally beat the Elite Four in Reborn (different save) and can I just say how infuriating it was that half the Elite Four were children?

Bob is a good argument against natural selection theory. How the fuck was he not wiped out?
Easy answer! She was a house-pet.
The only thing keeping her alive was her equally insane owner.

In Pokemon Adventures, several leaders were part of Team Rocket.
Yeah, I actually really liked how they did that in Adventures. (Along with the Elite Four being bad guys.)
But that's not how it is in the games, and Pika is unaware of Giovanni.

So how far have you played most of these?
Uhh, I'm gonna be honest a lot of them are demos that don't go very far.
Some I have actually completed though; and others... well - they just didn't keep my attention.

@Sovereign One
huh... well that's... certainly new.
Ref's a special little fella 🙂

Oh no, don't worry! You'll still get your revenge... even if Lin/Titania (depending on if you choose Reshiram or Zekrom route) get to him first.
Oh thank god, I didn't want to have to start a whole new playthrough just to get my righteous revenge on our favorite Swag Jockey.

Honestly, I'm almost surprised you were more annoyed by Looker not accepting you as a partner compared to his... incredibly stupid blunder in Stark Mountain that you kinda just glossed over.

Then I remember she's Pika, and she doesn't care about anything that doesn't involve her directly.
I'm assuming you're talking about him bringing the Magma Stone outside?
Yeah, honestly that was infinitely dumber - but Pika gets tunnel vision and stops caring about things that aren't relevant to her specifically.

If I had to guess, then it would have to be the Unova region. She was (mostly) fine in Sinnoh but she only got crazier when she started talking to pokemon... so Reshiram might have somthing to do with it too...
Yeah! Sort of.
Pika was a bit off her rocker in Sinnoh too (threatening to burn down the Lost Tower, stealing the Galactic Headquarters, and of course the whole thing with Looker) but it really got worse in Unova as she felt her sanity start to slip (talking to Pokemon, the whole Reshiram arc) and it's just gotten progressively worse since then.
It's also just sort of due to my writing, I was worried about being too expressive when I started out and I've kind of lost that fear by now.

Now I don't know why I'm commenting like Diamond can actually HEAR me but whatever.
I'll pass the message on for you 😌

Oh god Pika... leave the depressed gal alone.
Listen, it's fine! Don't even worry about it!

RUN GIRL! RUN WHILE YOU CAN!
There is no escape 😔

WHY WAS YOUR FIRST THOUGHT TO GO WITH THE OTHER DEPRESSION DOG?
Okay, so in-game (and this was LONG before they had personalities) I just just thought grabbing the other dog made sense.
I completely forgot I did this right up until I started writing for this chapter.

They're going to have even more serious mental health problems once Pika's done with them... if they survive.
I mean... yeah you're not wrong.

Yeah... this kind of thing seems ok when they're just pixels on a screen but when you give them a personality with sad backstories then it sets off all sorts of red flags.
I'm gonna be honest, I was considering just saying she found an egg in an alley somewhere or that she found a Oval Stone and painted it to look like a Growlithe egg - then I decided that seemed like a cheap way out and just went for the semi-fucked up route instead.
After all it's Reborn baby!

Have you been playing the new Three Hopes game? I genuinely can't get enough of it. I haven't stopped playing it since it came out.
I've played the demo and it's a ton of fun! Better than the last Fire Emblem Warriors game at least, and I like Shez as a protagonist so far!
I want to get the full game but I have to wait for when I have enough money to justify it - unfortunately bills and rent come first 🙁

You'd think he'd get over that tidbit pretty quickly since no one else has green skin.
Bob doesn't think like that, she only thinks is worst-possible-case scenarios.
As far as she's concerned, it just hasn't happened yet - but it will and she'll be ready!

I know you're just going to give him a dunce cap, but I think a tinfoil hat would work better.
... Dammit you're right.
I'm not going back to re-draw it though!

Oh no...... you're FAR worse than this gal.
I'm sure that's music to her ears!
... Probably.

It seems even Pika herself knows how insane she truly is... good to know.
She's self-aware!
... Some of the time.

Ah the V19 update, home to many changes and improvements.
I actually did the training montage long after I did this part of the game, so most of the chapter was done in E18 while that small section was in E19.
I don't know if I go back to that specific Pokemon Center again, but now if I do I'll have to re-take screenshots :sweatdrop:

I feel like this is you projecting your feelings through Basil here, considering he was a Chikorita going through the Reborn region.
A little bit yeah, but that can honestly be said with a lot of my writing - at least for my nuzlockes.
They did start out as commentary focused after all!

Ahhh... the memories of kicking Lin's ass with this thing. Toxic is a really good move.
Now that I've also kicked Lin's ass - yes it is.
Dear god yes it is.

You know, it would just take one mon realizing that they're much stronger than Pika could ever be to stop this train dead in it's tracks. I know blah blah biting the hand that feeds you but I'm not entirely sure Pika feeds them anyway...
She feeds them! Most of the time.
They're aware that they're stronger than her (most Pokemon are vastly stronger than humans) but they kind of just see it as a part of the training, trainer knows best and all that - it'll make them stronger in the end.

The last part is the only concerning one?
Oops, I meant to make it seem like Basil was referring to that entire statement.
That's why you don't do your writing when you're running on three hours of sleep!

... Why not make a tinfoil dunce cap?
WE'RE WORKING WITH WHAT WE GOT!
I'm too lazy to go back and change it.

JESUS CHRIST WHAT HAPPENED THERE? Is this the thing you were troubleshooting in the Reborn Forums?
Yeah... It only happened when I used the Game-Z.exe file instead of the Game.exe file, so I just had to suck it up since the screenshot function was missing in the other file.
It doesn't happen anymore now that I've updated to E19! But my precious screenshot button is also gone...

@Trollkitten
Giovanni wants a word with you. (Piers too, but Team Yell isn't exactly 'evil.' Just a bunch of overly enthusiastic punk cheerleaders that think they're Team Skull but aren't.)
There is not a world in which I will consider Team Yell an evil team, there just isn't - you could make the argument for Team Skull though. (Even though they're just a bunch rascals.)
You got a point with Giovanni though, Pika's just unaware of him.

looks nervously around

Yeah, see... about that...

I maaaaaaay have also told her about Piers, which is honestly a bad idea given that 1. Piers is not actually a bad guy at all and 2. it's PIKA.
It's fiiiiiine - she can't read these comments! Yet.
She'd probably just be annoyed at Piers for letting his goons be so annoying.

@Bernag
oh yes don't worry bugs are all worked out. Mk.2 is fully operational... sadly Mk.1 is...still being the nuisance
Ah, good.
... I mean, not good for you, you've still got Mk.1 to worry about - but good for the most part!

Actually no... Mk.1 only attacks me its creator. Which is good for everyone but me :sweatdrop:.
RIP to you my friend 😔

... see this ? this is why you we need to keep Basil around as long as we can.
He's the backbone of the team 😤

but of course. After all we are civilized here. And Bob deserves it let's be real.
Only true proper ladies and gentlemen force-feed a sheep by shoving a candy bar down its' throat 🧐
There are worse ways Pika could have gotten her to calm down - let's be real here.

Ah yes.... Stanley Parable right ? :3:
Ha! I mean I guess it works!
It was more along the lines of "Stanley" and "Stantler" being very close in spelling.

that poor man... oh btw if you check growlithe's Ot in the summary it shows you her original owner was called Officer Jacob. a funny tid bit XP
I know, it's a cool little tidbit!
It's the same for some other 'mons as well - including Mareep!

you staying there for a bit. Am i glad my Simipour Drip didn't give me this trouble.
Panpour/Simipour are better than Pansear/Simisear - you can't change my mind.
Give Drip a pat on the head for me.

well... Tumble was much meaner... so upgrade? i guess ?
Tumble wasn't really... mean, just uncaring.
But yeah Shepard is way better than he was.

Rip Machete... man losing Triton and Machete... we all forgot about that other character dying...
Truly a tragic day, so much loss...

OH NO. this is gonna be morally bad... isn't it ?...
unknown.png

... i hate it when im right...
It's fine! Don't even worry about, everyone is gonna be okay!

... this... doesn't sound good... in any matters...
DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT - IT'S FINE!

OH GOD THE POOR CHILD. WHY DO THIS WITH THE LINK??
As I mentioned to Sovereign One, I actually completely forgot I used Link until I started writing for this chapter

... i mean its still sweet but this is still very messed up... jeez...
I mean... it all worked out in the end?

sigh... but tbh i guess it was expected... breeding is a very normal tactic and something people do... so i guess it shouldn't be this frowned upon... but i feel like Pika way to speak could have been altered XP. Anyway mystery egg time.
That's kinda my logic here, Pokemon babies (typically) age faster than human babies and Pokemon tend to have large litters - so breeding isn't THAT big of a deal for them.
But yeah Pika should have gone about this a different way.

OH? OH THIS GONNA BE GOOD.
There's a couple of other Pokemon I would have preferred (Trapinch being one of them and I actually get it later though so it's okay) but Pawniard is definitely not bad - it could have been worse.

Ah yes. It is who i thought it was. Bisharp line. Oh this gonna be good once you can use it... i mean in between levels 20-30s Pawniard is usable... but from after that rather avoid it unless you got a eviolite. But welcome aboard Athena. Let's see what you will become.
Athena will definitely be good! ... Some day. Not today though.
I don't want to risk losing my Bisharp before it even has the chance to become a Bisharp.

*as i hit the music a ad started playing and my mood was ruined.*
😆
That's why I always use an ad blocker!

... why did you get this pokemon again ? like Ampharos line is very decent but... Bob personality almost makes it not worth it XD
I wanted coverage, and also a fully evolved team.
Bob is certainly... special though.

SUPER REF. LET'S GOOOOOOOOO and it still has not steel type moves RIP.
One day Ref will get a steel-type move.
... One day.

And the return of Violet. Welcome back and let's see what you have learned from last time.
Not much! Her ability is still Hustle.
... I really should have just sucked it up and used an Ability Capsule on her, I had like three at this point.

And Diamond has become more flufflier. and learned some really good moves 😄
Diamond has become a fluffy god - long may she reign!

1 Lady/Intimidate user powered up. congrats
2 nah not every time. You have better qualities than this. Although sometimes you do lose yourself in the zone...
Intimidate is literally Lady's only saving grace right now.
Pika is very similar to Lady though - and just that thought alone makes Pika uneasy.

IT LIVED UNTIL ITS FINAL FORM. WOOOO. Basil reached Meganium. Pika has not let it die without it seeing its final form. That's a cheering moment from my point of view. And Nature power abusage time.
HE LIVES!!!
Finally I got a chance to prove to you guys that I'm not actually THAT BAD at keeping starters alive!
... Funny it happened in the most dangerous environment with one of the worst starters possible though.

Bye Chili. Try to not burn the pc down.
Chili makes no promises.

See you later Dusty. And stay away from Chili.
Dusty also makes no promises.

huh... i guess they did... idk why but it feels like the reality is shifting between 1 version and another... i wonder why it feels that way *wink wink nudge nudge* 😉
Honestly, it's just because I made the training montage WAY later - like after I updated the game.
Now if we ever go back to that Pokemon Center I'll have to take new screenshots to keep things consistent 😓

*looks at level cap being 35* are you sure ? XD
I didn't want to train anymore :cybercrime:

Let's go Basil Let's go~ *clap clap*
Let's go Basil Let's go~ *clap clap*

we are all happy with your progress.
He's doing better than Pika's other starters!
Now let's see if he makes it passed the 3rd Gym.

Guess we couldn't Viloet. Now let's hope they have ghost types so we can abuse your immunities.
Honestly, I'm not sure if I would use her against a ghost-type - I feel like they always have something up their sleeves to deal with normal-types.
And Violet is not very bulky...

its the best you can do... although it can learn Charge beam.... so there was that option.
I think the logic behind not utilizing Charge Beam was that I thought I would never use it with Ref since I have Bob.

the best moveset alongside Basil's imo. Keep it up Diamond.
Diamond is my star player right now.
I've said it once and I'll say it forever - Stunky/Skuntank are amazing.

*looks at Charge beam tm in your bag* ... whyyyyyyyyyy didn't you use it....
... I don't have an explanation for this one.

Learn to behave... and maybe the hat comes of.
She'll learn!
One day... probably.

kinda... think N situation but N is smart enough to notice Ghetsis wrong doings.
And still decides to stick around anyway.
Poor sweet Taka 😔

Basil she faced the God of distortion world and she as Reshiram trying to turn her into something she is not. That's all. No biggie.
Just another Tuesday, not a strange occurrence at all!

nah. If it fits it sticks.
Maybe if Pika stopped acting like a childish brat she'd stop getting compared to a childish brat 😌

oh nothing... just Elite 4 status. That's all :3:
It is in my humble opinion that Elite Four status shouldn't be something that's inheritable.
It should be earned - no child should have that much power!

*whistles*
unknown.png
Corey cannot escape the reveal.
Good try though!

You indeed will. Don't worry about it Lady.
Ah, hmm, well - yes? Sort of?
Granbull aren't that great is all I'm saying.

you could have stopped Basil from evolving to get it at level 36... but i guess you didn't have that many rare candies.
I was tired of grinding and just wanted to go do the battle - the Grand Hall trainers are not great for grinding at this level unfortunately :2d6:

Nah nah you just imagining it Diamond. There is no Sand from what im seeing so its fine.
She's just worried, chip damage brings back some bad memories for her 😟

you have the POWER OF GRINDING!!!:dance:
THE GREATEST POWER OF THEM ALL!!!

Good. If you liked the hat of shame then idk what Pika would have to come up with...
Probably the cone of shame, and if that didn't work then who knows...

Don't worry Ref you got this. It will be easy peesy.
Ref's a big strong hunk a metal - everything will be just fine!

... HOW MUCH DAMAGE DID UMBREON DID LAST TIME ??? OH GOD PLS NOT REF.
Don't worry Ref is fine!
Why is it that enemy Umbreon always hit so hard, but my own barely ever do anything?

fewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww okay he living... too close...
I told you Ref was gonna be okay!

and down goes the PULSE. It should be a cakewalk from here out.
And no more PULSE Tangrowth from here on out!
Unfortunately the remaining ones are more dangerous...

the original duo. The first tag team of this run. Let's gooo
I had to give the OG duo a chance to battle together again - it's been a while since that first battle to rescue Mill.

Consider it a nickname Basil. And you will see its not bad at all.
He just doesn't want to be considered a newbie still - he's been through a lot at this point!

Down the umbreon. Sorry buddy... But even the best eeveelution IMO has to fall.
YES! UMBREON IS THE BEST EEVEELUTION!!!
It's been my favorite Eevee since it was introduced :3:

Its a special tank Basil. Its fine don't worry about it.
He's just having a rough day 😔

DAMN LADY. Poor Espeon that gotta leave a mark.
She gets exactly one hit off and absolutely decimates the poor Espeon.
Congratulations Lady, not bad.

welcome to how Reborn police works. its a coin flip. they can be either caught by the grunts. or do their job and stop one of the big baddies. LEt's hope the coin keeps lending on the helpfull side.
Unfortunately for this chapter they are going to be completely unbearable - because for every up, there is a down.

Understandable. Anyone who deals with Looker get's a psychological mark on them...
Pika is just one Looker encounter away from absolutely just losing what little is left of her sanity.

... oh no... this is gonna be bad...
I genuinely feel bad for Heather.
Poor kid...

Pika? ... you okay ?... Basil keep trying... there is something she isn't bringing up. Ask Diamond for help.
There's a lot she doesn't tell people - she keeps it locked up nice and tight.
Maybe one day someone will get her to open up.

@SayleeK
Awww, everybody's all growed up!
I never thought I'd see the day for some of them!
*cough* Basil and Violet *cough*

Thank fuck--you got SO close to losing Ref... Q_Q
Ref has had way to many close calls at this point!
I don't know how; Ref is literally a floating hunk of metal!

"Since when have gym leaders been part of the evil team" nobody tell Pika about Giovanni
She is unaware of Giovanni!
For now.

i like the dedication of making a Flaffy portrait for one line.
I'm nothing if not dedicated 😌

@Derogatory Trainer
I am absolutely intolerable for the 1st week of January.
I stalk everyone I know and "bump into" them so I can make this joke.
Dear god man, that's beautiful.
Keep up the good work!

There's an annoying lack of information on how to create them. Can't find any Youtube tutorials or nothing.
What improvements would you make with a Furret Crest exactly? Just the Drayn0 stat changes or something more?
Jan is trying to keep all the Crest secrets to himself! The coward, he's afraid of what could be made.

Yeah, even just the same Drayano stat-boosts would be okay. What I would really want is a better ability.
Keen eye is.... fine, but not great. Maybe something like Normalize or Scrappy? Or Wonderguard?

I want to find out where the fuck these all started. Or how I even heard of them because I have no fucking idea.
Maybe Gaming Magazines and Game FAQs at the time were talking about them as a joke to trick kids and then the word of mouth passed it on?
Oh, I think you have the right idea!
I used to get this magazine (I actually had the one with the Electivire on the front) as a kid, and I think I remember seeing some catching rumors in there.

I went checking and it seems my theory might be correct.
https://web.archive.org/web/20000123100410/http://www.pokemon.com:80/games/redbluefaq.html
That's a webpage from 2000 where it states:

And that's a catching trick I haven't heard before so there MUST have been a grand conspiracy behind it all.
Holy shit, that's actually the official Pokemon website too!
I cannot believe something like this managed to slip through the cracks... or actually, I can.
Gen 1 was an absolute mess, and I love it.

At least back then we didn't have absolutely retarded haircuts like this new shaved at the sides perm on top shit.
God the first law I make when I take over the world is that you can legally beat the shit out of teenagers whenever you want and not just when you lure them onto your property with 10,000 free Tik Tok subscribers.
Oh god yes; half the time I just want to strangle the little shits.
A couple of them set up a basketball hoop at the back of where I work.... where we all park. I'm sure you can imagine how fun it is to have a bunch of loud and careless teenagers playing basketball near your parked car - it's highly unpleasant.

Oh sure, HERE you're all friendly about it but over on MY thread, you're plotting against me like everyone else is!
I did think more people would be wary about my world domination plans due to last chapter's conversations about genocide but I guess you all know what I'm about by now.
Listen, there's a difference in how I write depending on how much sleep I've gotten.
I wrote the reply over here when I was running on three hours of sleep - I am much nicer when I'm sleep deprived.

You can't scare us off with that world domination talk - that's what we're all here for!

Pika can never have enough, because Ash thinks it's the other way around.
Pika should listen to him, and he doesn't have enough badges.

By the way, what happens if you combine him with Kyurem? Is there a personality change or is he still the same just stupid looking?
Ah okay, so Kyurem is his own person - Reshiram and Zekrom are his "children" essentially.
Right now he's basically just a shambling corpse, but if he were to reabsorb one of them he would gain back some level of sanity.
Hence why Ash wanted him dead; can't be reabsorbed if your "dad" is dead!

Or at least that's what I'm going with for right now, might tweak it later.

Now to immediately judge you on your choic-Aaaand the first one is a Danganroppa game.
Oh Pika...
LISTEN, DON'T JUDGE ME YET!
Ignore the date, that's just when I transferred all my stuff from my laptop to my current PC - I actually downloaded it when I was a teenager!
I downloaded a ton of fangames back then and I just thought the concept was interesting!

How many chapters must I waaaaiiiit?
Hold on a sec, let me look.
*quickly scans through my folders*
Fourteen more chapters to go!

Nope.
Huh, makes your way seem far more noble than my backhanded strategy...
But no deaths is no deaths and I'll take that any day of the week!

As much as I back my boy, Chimchar...that's factually true with the amount of Electric types the game throws at you.
And if I ever figure out how to add Crests to the game I'll let you know so you can have the Meganium one.
Mudkip is second best starter!
I actually used a Mudkip on my first Reborn nuzlocke attempt (that I gave up on being a nuzlocke a while ago) and he was genuinely a great 'mon.

Oh, yeah I'll absolutely take that Crest! Basil's doing pretty good but he could always be doing better.

... How dare you forget poor Backbreaker.

I've actually lost more Pokemon than I did in my original run thus far and I was going into that one blind so...don't feel too bad about it.
Oof, that sucks.
I'm actually doing better than my first attempt - where I am now I had lost 22 Pokemon initially while I've only lost 18 this time around.
May not seem like that big of a difference but that's five less deaths!

The effort has paid off.
Thank you - it feels good to know I did a good.

I do wonder if she ever managed to get the gigantic spikes off the side or if she kept them for intimidation factor.
I haven't even done that much yet, all I've done was alter the "G" to look more like a "P" - and it's not even that apparent unless you're looking for it.

m4UCDqx.png
vRYNOgD.png

I've still got a lot of work to do on the building, but it's a start.
Also she is absolutely keeping the spikes; nobody wants to mess with a woman who has spikes on her building.

You'll probably see it. I might redo it altogether and pick a different place to hang out during my down-time.
Beats sleeping on PokeCenter chairs at least!
Anything is better than sleeping on Pokemon Center chairs - especially in Reborn.
God only knows what's gone down on those seats...

God I just know I'm going to agree with her on some of them.
We'll see! She's uhh... certainly got some interesting perspectives.

You weren't really.
I just assume ANY slightly touching moment is going to be cruelly and immediately subverted in your Nuzlockes.
I was proven wrong a few times but sadly, not this one.
Glad to know I've gained a reputation for cruelly destroying happy moments - my childhood dream has been achieved!

That...does make sense, I suppose.
Lord knows her own aren't very good if they love BUGSY more than her.
I do feel that Heracross constantly headbutting it's enemies fit our characters better though.
Personally I would have preferred being named after Scolipede, but Aya stole that away.
It's my favorite bug-type.

36. Good luck!
So I won't even have enough by the time I'm done with Reborn!?
Damn this cruel world...

Wouldn't...that make it easier? Like it wouldn't be on a rock wall but if you just wrap your arms around the bars of the cage to support yourself...
Bah. What's the point of thinking like this now? The short answer should have been to burn it down and walk straight out with your Pokemon.
But nooo. Can't have that.
Hmm, I see your point but I still think there was some reason climbing out wasn't an option - I just don't want to believe the protagonist is that dumb.

Yeah that fast-forward shit is dangerous. Especially if you are watching a video at the same time while grinding.
I almost lost Caesar to one of the Audino Trainers that way.
They shouldn't fucking have attacking moves in my opinion. I'm there to grind, don't make me think about it!
I cannot begin to tell you how many close calls I've had against the Grand Hall trainers? TOO DAMN MANY!
I'm so grateful that they also give EXP Candies now; so much less stress.

I don't think it exists anymore in V19...You have to fight the new guy instead but the downside is the Tangrowth is a lot scarier with Stamina.
All went well though!
No it's just Ace now, and I don't think it was a Double Battle? I honestly can't remember.
I actually really like how it got re-done though; with three slightly different Tangrowths instead of just the same one three times - makes it more interesting.

Is that sweet?
I mean I guess it has Intimidate...
Better than Lady as far as I'm concerned; at least Stanley gets STAB.

Yeah! Destroy the establishment!
Or at the very least wear a hole in their carpet!
They deserve the muddy footprints I'm leaving on their carpet :argh:

Okay, THIS one you can show the meaning of life, fun and happiness.
Just keep it alive that long and THEN you can dramatically kill her off!
Exactly, you get it!
All aboard the tragedy train!

How does this sexless thing even know what that stuff is!?
And how did it hatch from an Egg in the first place?!
Ref is an enigma that no-one understands.
It's better not to think about it too hard.

Just make sure no Fighting type even FLEXES in her direction or she's dead meat.
Like it's weird how Bisharp has decent Defence but I've not once seen one survive a Brick Break.
I don't I've ever fought a Bisharp and had trouble with it.
They're just kind of... underwhelming? To fight against at least (other than the one that killed Spike, that was a fluke) I've never actually used one myself.

I suppose it makes sense.
Knives are used in war. Probably would have leaned more into the chess theme myself.
But realistically, that would have ended up with me calling her "Chessie".
I was going to name her Rook or Bishop if she had been born a boy.
... Actually now that I think about it why didn't I just name her that anyway? Bob and Butch are both girls and that didn't stop me!
Oh well, I think Athena is fine.

tDkaZP3.jpg

c2pJIw1.jpg

eDyrsjI.jpg

Literally all I could think of during that training montage.
Pika is of course played by Carl Weathers, a role he was no doubt born for.
Good, this is exactly what happened.
There is no one else in the world who could play Pika - he was indeed born for this role.

I mean...he IS half-right, you know.
The water IS contaminated but drinking it won't turn you green, just into a corpse.
I mean... sure.
But being half-right doesn't get her any brownie points here!

Well you DID see his worth when countless trainers didn't, so that might be the case.
But if we think about it in Bob terms...
Have you heard the theory that Pokeballs brainwash the Pokemon they capture, that's why they're so obedient straight after you catch them?
NO - WE WILL NOT BE THINKING ABOUT THIS IN BOB TERMS.
Dear god she's infecting you with her insanity...
But yeah, Basil's just happy he finally got chosen; even if it was sort of unwilling on Pika's part.

Now if I DIDN'T know he was going into the box, I'd assume he's seconds away from death.
There's still a chance the PC system will crash and kill every Pokemon in it though!
That's very true - you never know!
Dusty and every other Pokemon in there could die in an instant for all we know!

It's an odd choice for a supposed place of healing, isn't it?
Like I GET it, Reborn. You're edgy. But hospitals have that colouration for a reason.
Reborn has a theme and it's sticking too it!
To be honest I like the dark coloration - it's easier on the eyes.

I'm gonna go ahead and jot that down.
Oh, well I'm glad I could let you know!
I abused this move on my last nuzlocke attempt, and it gets decent use this time around too.

Ahhh yes...
The quintessential "FUCK YOUR TYPE ADVANTAGE" Skuntank moveset.
Lost many a steel type to this bullshit.
Skuntank supremacy!
At this point I just assume every Skuntank has Flamethrower - Jupiter taught me a lesson all those years ago that I'll never forget...

Hide a tinfoil one underneath! That way you can placate your unbeliever trainer AND protect yourself from the mind waves!
Which actually exist in Pokemon so maybe that particular theory isn't so far-fetch'd?
Stop trying to help her - she's only going to get worse at this rate!
AND STOP AGREEING WITH HER!

If it ain't in the rules, ain't no law against it.
I think V19 implements the hard level cap though so get your fill while you can!
It's sort of a soft-hard level cap. You can still overlevel (unless you use a password) just not with candies or the EXP Share/All.
I actually just power-leveled my Lillipup to abuse Pickup!

It's actually kind of scary how well they did even with the level difference.
Welcome to reason number one I hate this fight! It crushes you with no mercy.
I always say that this is the fight that marks the difficulty shift for Reborn; everything before this was simple and everything after requires some level of thought going into it.

You know I always forget that there was an actual full-on Pokemon Musical.
I gotta hunt down the full thing on Youtube one of these days...

Stockholm Syndrome is my guess.
Like sure, building a League in Reborn is hard but when 95% of her leaders and Elite 4 are related to one another in some way, it kinda points to a larger problem.
Doesn't help that a good chunk are or were kids in an orphanage of terror.
Honestly, yeah probably. She was likely the only human that showed him affection for a while.
Oh yeah, the Reborn League is fucked up; not even to mention how apparently positions are inherited? What happens if the kid sucks at battling?

So it's ACTUALLY confirmed that they fucking disappear into the ether and don't just run away when fade-to-black happens?
That sucks man.
It varies for comedy's sake, but for Corey at least he just straight up vanishes.
I can't explain how he managed to get away any other way.

But hey!
Good chapter.
Now all that's left is dealing with the last bit of Corey's super sad and super confusing life, then we're onto the orphans!
And who doesn't love orphans!?
Thank you!
Ah man, I'm sure we've ALL been waiting for the epic orphan quest!!!

@bhelryss
ohhhhhh man

bad fathers and gym leaders, the giovanni and whatever this guy's name is squad
That's two too many 😟

im glad that fight was fairly painless, and i love seeing how confident lady is! never change, darling
Me too, this battle has been a bloodbath every other time I've done it.
And don't you worry - Lady's happy with who she is and isn't looking to change!

@Bowser's Family Vacation
If only Pika could go in the PC Box. I've heard retirement is great for your mental health. 😌
Unfortunately, no amount of vacation will be able to mend Pika's broken psyche 😔

Who will win: Reborn Law Enforcement or one (1) big rat.
I mean, when the big rat has murderous tendencies I'm gonna have to put my money on the rat.

To be fair to Pika here, regular police are rife with corruption and incompetency and Reborn's police are ✨ advanced ✨ .
Oh yeah, they're on an entirely different level.
There's corruption, and then there's whatever the hell's going on in Reborn.

Now this is concerning. Dusty likes Pika, but not all Pokemon do (*points at Triton*). How many things does the trainer get the "final say" on?
Oh boy, it's kind of a slippery slope.
Pika gets the finally say on things that either drastically effect the team, or are relatively harmless - and that's only if she cares enough.

Best character, 10/10.
Ref is too good for this world.
Seriously though, I'm glad you like the little guy - so do I :3:

If Pika says she owns something then she owns it - no one in their right mind would tell her no.
If she wants your house, you're just going to have to move.

Emolga be like:
cat-tired.gif
You know I was actually going to give the Emolga some dialogue complaining about getting woken up from his nap.
But I just didn't want to make any more portraits...

Pika can be right sometimes!

OH MY GOD I WAS RIGHT
I couldn't not make the Snickers reference - I mean come on!

Does the trainer have the final say on this? 🤔
Pika isn't a dictator, Bob didn't belong to her (at this point) and as such she was just helping her get home safely.

Relax, the Pokelluminati didn't get him.
The living vines did.

When Pika is worried about you... it's bad. :ohdear:
Yeah... Pika being legitimately concerned is typically a huge red flag.
She's not exactly... stable herself.

What a back-handed compliment! D:<
Triton is constantly stuck in semi-mean mode; he's trying to be nice.
... In his own way.

No, sweetie, you can blush at a better compliment than that! 🥺

To be fair to all those other trainers, the Chikorita line has a hard enough time in its native Johto, never mind in Reborn. :(
Basil's just really self-conscious, so getting any compliment means a lot to him.
And yeah, unfortunately for Bas Reborn is not a good place for Chikoritas...

Oh god... and she even grew up in Sinnoh.
Good ol' Uncle Footprint Maniac!

Oh, I'm totally using that line, Triton. 8D
Triton would be happy for it to get some use 😌

And so the tables have finally turned; now someone else has a knife.

On one hand, getting cuts sucks.
But on the other hand, burning alive is much worse!

OH NO REF'S SOLUTION WAS EVEN WORSE
To be fair to Ref, drawing Fern in was not a part of any plan.
He probably just saw Ref floating off and followed the trail.

What the actual fuck is your problem, Fern!? Has the player done anything to make Fern so angry other than defeat him in Pokemon battles?
Hmm... no I don't think so.
I think it's just a jealousy thing and Fern is taking it WAY too far.

Where did you get the drugs from, Basil. 👁️ 👄 👁️ is fern your dealer is that why you urged pika to grovel before him
Where Basil gets his drugs is a special secret 😌

Wait, does Taka control the Nuzleaf!? Is the Reborn wildlife in cahoots with Team Meteor!? 🤯
Oh no, Taka just sent his Chatot to let us out.
Minor spoilers for the game: Taka doesn't really want to be a part of Team Meteor, so he helps the player when he can.

relationship points DOWN
There is no saving their relationship - Pika picked too many wrong dialogue options 😔

I'm impressed by you, Ref-chan.
No one can hold Ref down!

Some might say Pika's gotta catch 'em all.
Oh god, I haven't hear the PokeRap in ages - I used to have it memorized.

*hugs smol skunk*
At this point she needs it.
She's trying so hard to hold everything together 😟

Be careful what you wish for... 😔
Well uhh... at least he went out getting his wish?

Damn, is that really the post-battle quote from the grunt who killed Triton!? Reborn is harsh.
Yup!
Everyone hates you in Reborn and they will rub your suffering in your face!

Unfortunately for us all - our Stanley is not very flat.
Also, I think I read this book in elementary school...

Actually, retirement is terrible for your mental health! People need things to do! Once more unto the breach!
Exactly, Pika gets no breaks - onward into infinity!

Reborn may very well grant your wish, Shepard. 😔
Don't count the poor thing out just yet - Arcanine are pretty damn strong!

Oh no, I hadn't considered how fucked up egg trades are until now. At least we get this glorious Shepard face.
mCTCBhx.png
I'm glad you like it! (The face, not the egg trade.)

No, me, don't get attached to that cute little rat face. It's a Raticate. In Reborn. With Hustle.
To give Violet the benefit of the doubt; I have insane luck with Raticate.
I've only ever lost two Rattata in my entire nuzlocking career - never a Raticate, and to add onto that I've brought two separate Raticate to the Hall of Fame!

✨ attachment ✨
That's what happens when you pick the starter no-one else wanted - you can do no wrong in their eyes.

Depends on what you mean by "all"... >_>
... We will have to find out now won't we?

Bronzstronk.
Ref has become an unbreakable wall of death!
Just as god intended 😌

Bob needs an arc with a flying type. 😤
She would just be an absolute wreck the entire time; thinking the flying-type was just there to spy on her!

Violet and Ref can found a club. 😤
Yeah! It can be called the "Why Did I Add You to the Team: Please Start Hitting Your Moves - For the Love of God I'm Begging You Please" club.

Ref when being compared to Violet:
Ah man, I love Lemon Grab 😆
Ah, but poor Ref - getting compared to Violet is never fun.

When Violet hits moves, it distorts reality around it. 😤
Well that's certainly one way to look at it!
We'll also be seeing this awful eye-sore a few more times!

Ugh, is that battle all based around confusion "strats"? 🤢
Yes, unfortunately :cybercrime:
Also just pure bulk, that Tangrowth and Umbreon are normally much harder to deal with.

If the Pokeilluminati is real, it's on Team Meteor's side, with that stupid fade-to-black...
NO, DON'T FEED INTO BOB'S BULLSHIT!!!

Pokemon Adventures would like to have a talk.
Absolutely fantastic manga! Unfortunately it holds no power over the world of the video games.

XJ8h4vdm.png

RYHssmb.png
First things first; we should restock our supplies.

lI2vaZh.png
Yeah... you didn't want to stop before we fought those Meteor guys, so our supply is still low.

EBayWxt.png
Hey - I was focused alright!

C6HUwjB.png
Uh huh, sure thing Pika.

F8nklYf.png
It turned out fine, we didn't even need potions anyway.

vVPpm8Cm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh!

LlqvoGb.png
Finally! Super Potions!

7YKiXcJ.png
Even though we're now kind of in the range where Super Potions aren't going to be as good as they could be...

tTGeuDS.png
Still better than regular potions though!

o6VVsYM.png
True.

hEwfEeNm.png

RYHssmb.png
Alright, let's scope out the scene.

o6VVsYM.png
Mr. Traitor can't be too far awa-

bwOXceT.png
He's just up the hill.

oYGOdUH.png
Huh?

YA3p0MG.png
Up the hill.

BzT8EjAm.png

oYGOdUH.png

bwOXceT.png
What?

qp0APNm.png
I've lived over here my entire life; of course I know where the Gym is.

RYHssmb.png
I just... I've come to expect a certain level of, let's just say "insanity," from you.

Af5lyY9.png
I'm offended you think I'm insane.

bwOXceT.png
It's perfectly logical to know where major players of the Pokellumi-

c0UB6g0.png
And you're done talking.

qp0APNm.png
YOU CAN'T STAY IGNORANT FOREVER!!!

BUezcNGm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well there's also some grass over here, so let's see what our encounter for the area is.

mSuKjmzm.png

RYHssmb.png

PVZMgqOm.png

c0UB6g0.png
It's SOMETHING I guess.

qcgJHVFm.png

An almanac is a great many things, but one of those things is a ye' olden days calendar. Hoothoot are said to have a good sense of time in several Pokedex entries, and we can assume the same could be said of Noctowl.
So I just shortened "almanac" and named her "Alma."

8xXHEwgm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And continuing to the left we find yet another new area!

o6VVsYM.png
Hopefully we get something better over here-

tbBLRdRm.png

c0UB6g0.png
-and it's another Noctowl.

7YKiXcJ.png
Guess we don't get a catch over here.

Hn5RDeLm.png

c0UB6g0.png
I guess we should go deal with Corey now.

ZqWeGSM.png
Why do I sense an "or" coming...?

LlqvoGb.png
OR!

o6VVsYM.png
We can let the police do their job and we can go get some well earned rest.

LlqvoGb.png
Who's in favor of getting out of the rain?

B9vgPDf.png
Me!

rGHYL1U.png
( ͡❛ ▿ ͡❛)✌

Af5lyY9.png
If we stay out in the rain too long we might drown.

c0UB6g0.png
... I don't want to know; do I?

bwOXceT.png
Well you see the government doesn't want us to know that we absorb water through our skin, and if enough builds up we-

RYHssmb.png
And once again that's enough talking.

lI2vaZh.png
I think we should probably go check on how the cops are doing.

2QB7V2k.png
They're um... kind of accident prone.

B6ylpCa.png
I'm with Basil dear; they need our help.

mXSsDxO.png
I just want to kick some ass.

o6VVsYM.png
Well unfortunately the vote is currently 4 to 3, so it looks like we'll be letting the cops do their job and we'll be going to bed.

ERJqx4x.png
I have an awful feeling about this...

QQjN4C6.png
Who cares, I'm soaked, where the hell's the Pokemon Center!?

YA3p0MG.png
Oh, it's right down this way.

B9vgPDf.png
Thank you Arceus!

bwOXceT.png
Did you know that Arceus is actually buried beneath-

cZOpJyI.png
Don't care, didn't ask - let's get to shelter!

ZqWeGSM.png
*sigh*

5LgfZhEm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Well that was a good rest!

AuKhPou.png
Why do I have a bad feeling when we go in there that it's going to be a blood-bath?

kyMbpTS.png
I'm worried about that as well.

RYHssmb.png
You guys are worrying over nothing.

EBayWxt.png
Because if they DID somehow screw up arresting ONE MAN overnight - whatever Corey has planned for them will be the LAST of their problems.

RYHssmb.png
This I promise you.

qX5L42Am.png

o6VVsYM.png
Besides, I need his Gym Badge.

RYHssmb.png
I'm going to have to fight him at some point, and I don't really care if it's behind bars or in his-

zGlHAYK.png
Boo.

whDYMnIm.png

oYGOdUH.png
EEEEEK!!!

zGlHAYK.png
Hello my shining star!

M4uNUwb.png
Having a little pep-talk with the team are we?

N28reEym.png

F8nklYf.png
One: I did not just scream like a little girl; you heard nothing.

RYHssmb.png
Two:-

EBayWxt.png
I'M THE ONLY ONE ALLOWED TO SNEAK UP ON PEOPLE AND SAY "BOO!"

5ay41EM.png
Ah, well my sincerest condolences.

RYHssmb.png
Sure, yeah, you just seem SO sorry.

M4uNUwb.png
But I digress.

StgjoU4.png
I simply wanted to wish you luck at the Gym.

5ay41EM.png
I heard some... unsettling rumors the other day regarding Corey, so hopefully everything goes alright.

o6VVsYM.png
Pfft, please.

EBayWxt.png
I can take whatever he throws at me.

5ay41EM.png
Yes well, still be careful.

1NQfRT0.png
I've heard than he sometimes utilizes the toxic mist he keeps in his Gym against challengers, and needless to say breathing it in is not a good idea.

RYHssmb.png
Well I'm not scared of-

oYGOdUH.png
-wait. Did you say "toxic gas?"

apR2Olsm.png

M4uNUwb.png
Well I'm sure you're tired of listening to me prattle on - do your best for me alright?

zGlHAYK.png
Ta-ta now~

5OYKr71m.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Pfft, whatever, I'm not afraid of some stupid "toxic gas."

EBayWxt.png
He's probably just trying to psyche me out!

lI2vaZh.png
Or he's actually trying to warn you?

o6VVsYM.png
Nah.

2QB7V2k.png
*sigh*

O7BcMqLm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Besides, that little bit of last minute grinding we did is sure to pay off.

QQjN4C6.png
And by "last minute grinding" you mean training up the kid?

o6VVsYM.png
Yes!

jG2cdAom.png

LlqvoGb.png
But also I'm super happy you learned Super Fang!

o6VVsYM.png
My Furret also knows Super Fang, and let me tell you - it absolutely comes in handy.

B9vgPDf.png
Pfft, I'm better than some lousy Furret anyway, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

RYHssmb.png
You are absolutely not better than Scout; this I promise you.

g7AwCUI.png
Jeez, alright.

Hz2aVmC.png
Didn't realize that was a sore spot...

9CxOkhUm.png

oULNWRTm.png

o6VVsYM.png
And then we have Athena.

RYHssmb.png
Honestly, I'm not too sure how much use you'll be but I'd rather have you right now than Lady.

vWeNFfU.png
Of course, you made the most logical decision you could have - I agree.

lI2vaZh.png
But then why am I still here? I'm weak to poison too.

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah but you have Reflect and you're super bulky; you make for good backup.

2QB7V2k.png
That doesn't seem... very smart.

EhGieyr.png
Ah, but it is... quite intelligent!

LlqvoGb.png
See? Athena agrees with me!

lI2vaZh.png

iZkmUYj.png

C6HUwjB.png
You know you don't have to pretend to be a good strategist; right?

iZkmUYj.png
It's my namesake; I'm doing my best....

2QB7V2k.png
*sigh*

PoYtAJvm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright, let's get in there.

YMtNczKm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

c0UB6g0.png
I have an awful feeling about this.

bQapwjxm.png

G77sd4hm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Story of my life.

QQjN4C6.png
People just vanshing into thin air?

7YKiXcJ.png
Unfortunately, yes.

b01ERfVm.png

so555jWm.png

9e5gbibm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh you have GOT to be kidding me!

EBayWxt.png
HE WASN'T JOKING ABOUT THE FUCKING TOXIC FUMES!?

RYHssmb.png
Basil tell me you packed a gas mask.

lI2vaZh.png
Um...

AuKhPou.png
Sorry, that's not actually something I packed...

DH6Z3sA.png
We're definitely buying one after this though!

2QB7V2k.png
I can't believe I could be so unprepared...

c0UB6g0.png
It's alright Bas.

7YKiXcJ.png
Looks like we're doing this the hard way!

kyMbpTS.png
And dare I ask what the "hard way" is?

o6VVsYM.png
Holding our breaths of course.

ZqWeGSM.png

TXRkNBO.png
Darling, that's a terrible idea.

LlqvoGb.png
Nah, it'll be fine.

a6GZPzjm.png

WNERB3Nm.png

6bv1vK4m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, this actually useful!

RYHssmb.png
... You people confuse me; one minute you do something highly competent, and the next you're walking into an obvious trap.

Kt8SSf4m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah yeah, just shut up and let the professional do her job.

qjOBNJgm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Now let's take a look at this-

sbeZvWrm.png

oYGOdUH.png
-awful-

tJ1JEzpm.png

c0UB6g0.png
-absolutely terrible-

elNCSYhm.png

qWEqK26m.png

wx9tI4Um.png

7YKiXcJ.png
-hell of a field effect.

hmZ8FoMm.png

9AoeGuAm.png

2RfKHgGm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Let's all just prey that Corey's not feeling suicidal today.

RYHssmb.png
And also I may need to rework that strategy I initially came up with.

lI2vaZh.png
What was the original plan?

7YKiXcJ.png
Let Ref and Athena do the heavy lifting, but I'm reconsidering now.

7JmT7qpm.png

RYHssmb.png
Welp, I guess there's only one thing left to do now.

uqrkt34m.png

eYbN5dCm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Check in with Ame!

EBayWxt.png
Ame did you know that one of your Gym Leaders is working with the terrorists?

JV7nQpQm.png

2KQRW2Mm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah, already knew about that - thanks.

EBayWxt.png
Are we seriously just going to gloss over one of the guys you hired being a criminal!?

sqA56F6.png
M-maybe she already knows and she's jus-

EBayWxt.png
ANSWER ME WOMAN!

AuKhPou.png

iFsI7YNm.png

MlwcRLtm.png

RYHssmb.png
Care to elaborate?

0mhIOrzm.png

kmrnjojm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Ah yes, explosives.

LlqvoGb.png
Luckily it seems like Flamethrower doesn't bomb the whole building, so I'm good there.

7YKiXcJ.png
Hopefully Corey doesn't have anything that goes boom; does he have a Koffing or Weezing?

cXwR3ABm.png

xHYeCsHm.png

EBayWxt.png
That would have been great to know when I was training up the team Ame!

c0UB6g0.png
Alma could have actually been useful here...

4NjxcMlm.png

9cDEXHNm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Oh.... great.

SOJ8yOGm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Thank you Ame.

QQjN4C6.png
That didn't sound very sincere.

EBayWxt.png
I wonder WHY!?

p3GgBucm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Ugh.

yPfuRp6m.png

RYHssmb.png
Well, I guess I'll have to utilize these bad boys after the Gym then.

7YKiXcJ.png
Whos' the next Gym Leader after Corey then?

lI2vaZh.png
Umm... if I'm remembering right I think it's Shelly.

RYHssmb.png
Who?

C6HUwjB.png
Bug Gym Leader.

tTGeuDS.png
She's in the Lapis Ward.

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

c0UB6g0.png
Well hopefully she's not as intolerable as the last Bug-type Gym Leader I fought.

4SCKTp2m.png

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
Ten bucks says this is the Gym Puzzle and I need to complete it in order to move forward.

LlqvoGb.png
Give me a sec.

aEr2kXdm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Alright, we're done!

33Cpg5L.png
That took WAY longer than a "sec."

RYHssmb.png
Listen, I'm not magic alright.

c0UB6g0.png
It was one of those dumb puzzles where turning one pillar on turns several others off.

7YKiXcJ.png
I hate those kinds of puzzles...

DkIYy4u.png
Well the next time you're gonna waste an hour on a puzzle warn me first will ya'?

ozItpqlm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well, this door certainly wasn't here a moment ago!

3tzmlrrm.png

RYHssmb.png
Wait...

oYGOdUH.png
Does Corey live here - in his Gym!?

lI2vaZh.png
Is that uncommon?

oYGOdUH.png
I don't know!

EBayWxt.png
Who the hell turns their house into a Gym!?

kyMbpTS.png
Perhaps it was the other way around?

c0UB6g0.png
Ugh...

7YKiXcJ.png
It's just not a healthy work/life balance - that's all I'm saying.

IS2wnhGm.png

RYHssmb.png
Well that's a weird-ass thing to have in your house.

C6HUwjB.png
Pretty normal for a Gym though.

c0UB6g0.png
Once again, not a healthy work/life balance.

pCYouZtm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Ah, there you are!

XO5WjAqm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I told you didn't I? You can run but you can't hide from me!

bwOXceT.png
I don't think you actually did say that to him.

RYHssmb.png
Bob, don't make me get the hat.

njtdg92.png
I didn't even do anything this time!

0osIe1mm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh those abominations were YOURS' then!

LlqvoGb.png
Well now I know who to blame.

ZqWeGSM.png
I don't think he made the machines though darling...

RYHssmb.png
No, but he was still the main operator based on what I'm hearing.

o6VVsYM.png
Like, if you guys went on a rampage I would be the one to face the consequences; those Tangrowth are technically his, so he faces the consequences.

TXRkNBO.png
Ah, alright then I suppose.

Ja1wEkxm.png

RYHssmb.png
I'm gonna be honest, I still don't know how those blockheads managed to pull that one off.

o6VVsYM.png
I won't complain though.

agc8WXRm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
... Yeah I can't really justify that one.

RYHssmb.png
Sucks man, but maybe you should have thought twice about joining a terrorist organization.

c0UB6g0.png
Also... doesn't sound like you were the best daddy in the world.

HFUV0nMm.png

iaSdYs0m.png

RYHssmb.png
... Yes?

lI2vaZh.png
Pika, it's not a yes or no question.

o6VVsYM.png
No I'm pretty sure it is.

WNd4RN0.png
(ง◣̀ ͜ʖ ́◢)ง

LlqvoGb.png
Yes, exactly - thank you Ref.

N1Ufbsp.png
ᕙ(^̀ ͜ʖ ́^)ᕗ

2QB7V2k.png
*sigh*

vE1TF2pm.png

XHAUSg9m.png

eXaBCWfm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Pfft, "show me misery."

1Iz0ihum.png

LlqvoGb.png
I'm SO afraid.

njtdg92.png
But you SHOULD be afraid!

Af5lyY9.png
What if he releases the gasses and takes control of your brain!

njtdg92.png
Then you'll turn into a zombie and have no control over your own actions!

RYHssmb.png

c0UB6g0.png
You know that's actually a real fear you just had there, so I'm not actually going to say anything.

EBayWxt.png
You still irritate me though.

NrzRUKb.png
Why...?

UjfRbS4m.png

LlqvoGb.png
No!

5mGGCQTm.png

ojUQRaBm.png

PzFEdgOm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Great work Diamond!

enrqwDi.png
Thank you dear.

itrHKVf.png
Evolution has truly done wonders for my abilities!

HTlBBl6m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Don't worry man, it happens to the best of us - sometimes we're just forced to do things by a higher power against our will.

ZqWeGSM.png
You're being sarcastic again; aren't you?

7YKiXcJ.png
Actually I'm being serious this time.

kyMbpTS.png
?

9FWexYQm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yes, to "protect and serve" that's what you're supposed to do.

ZqWeGSM.png
I suppose we're just moving on from that then?

o6VVsYM.png
Yep!

uvkn0jum.png

ttkTPzam.png

oYGOdUH.png
Ah shoot, looks like it's time to break out the candy.

7YKiXcJ.png
I was hoping to avoid that until after the Gym...

zNWOYXlm.png

z7B3LoHm.png

PazzKrrm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh, nothing for you to worry about.

LlqvoGb.png
I'm just cleaning up your guys' mess!

ZqWeGSM.png
Pika dear; could you try to be a bit kinder to these poor men?

RYHssmb.png
Bob suddenly bursting into flames is a higher possibility.

njtdg92.png
Actually that's highly possible!

bwOXceT.png
There's chemicals in the air that react to the oils in our bodies and-

LlqvoGb.png
HAT TIME!

njtdg92.png
No wait - YOU BAITED ME!

RYHssmb.png
Stop being stupid and this won't keep happening.

UbKan1b.png
I'm not stupid...

1rtTxjLm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Turned you into a mindless zombie - pay more attention buddy.

xqXbSBNm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And here's your candy Diamond!

RYHssmb.png
Hopefully we won't have to use these again for a little-

NAHdWZcm.png

oYGOdUH.png

B6ylpCa.png

F8nklYf.png
... Oops?

2Hl2rqB.png
WHY DID YOU GIVE ME TWO!?

EBayWxt.png
WHY DID YOU EAT THEM BOTH!?

P9Hkld3m.png

RYHssmb.png
It's fine. We're over-leveled anyway.

o6VVsYM.png
We'll get that level back sooner or later.

LlqvoGb.png
Not even any reason to worry!

o6VVsYM.png
Now kick this guy's ass Diamond!

ZqWeGSM.png
*sigh*

phwptSIm.png

J5B8AcOm.png

4xaQXakm.png

F7UJFx3m.png

RYHssmb.png
Well unfortunately that wasn't enough for a level up...

kyMbpTS.png
Did you think it would be dear?

7YKiXcJ.png

RYHssmb.png
Yes.

SIJIY9Qm.png

o6VVsYM.png
No, it was all the invisible Ekans in the room.

LlqvoGb.png
They're closing in on us man; you better run!

2QB7V2k.png
Pika, please don't pick on the poor police officer...

Sywt4y0.png
INVISIBLE EKANS - I KNEW IT!

SuO13Rx.png
YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

c0UB6g0.png

QQjN4C6.png
Ya know what? I don't think the hat's helping.

lI2vaZh.png
Pika messing with people isn't helping either...

ysGhrtOm.png

LlqvoGb.png
ANYWAY!

o6VVsYM.png
We need to go heal up.

RYHssmb.png
And get Diamond her level back.

o6VVsYM.png
So let's take a quick jaunt down the street; shall we?

D0owkPvm.png

o6VVsYM.png
And we're back.

JrFBg2lm.png

RYHssmb.png
Alright gang; here's the new plan.

lI2vaZh.png
Is it better than the old plan?

7YKiXcJ.png

LlqvoGb.png
Yeeeeesssss???

2QB7V2k.png
You don't sound sure of that...

EhGieyr.png
Oh, a plan! Yes, a plan.

vWeNFfU.png
Very good, plans are... good.

lI2vaZh.png
I... think we need to work on your self-confidence Athena.

EhGieyr.png
Nonsense; I was named after a goddess of war and wisdom! Strategy is in my blood!

2QB7V2k.png
*sigh*

11d7QHjm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Diamond, you're our main hitter.

kyMbpTS.png
Against... a poison-type Gym?

ZqWeGSM.png
Sweetie, is this truly the best idea?

LlqvoGb.png
Yes.

RYHssmb.png
Your immune to the poison-inflicting field effect AND you've got Flamethrower.

o6VVsYM.png
Which gets a boost on the field.

TXRkNBO.png
Ah, very well then.

ss1XRvcm.png

RYHssmb.png
Ref, you're backup.

o6VVsYM.png
You're also immune to poison and you have the added effect of being super effective against Corey's team.

N1Ufbsp.png
ᕙ(~̀ ₃ ́°)ᕗ

c0UB6g0.png
Unfortunately you also can't do consistent damage for shit, so you're not as good as you could be.

7YKiXcJ.png
Which is why you're not our main fighter here.

WNd4RN0.png
ᕙ(👁️̀ - ́👁️)ᕗ

RYHssmb.png
Don't look at me like that.

dCJKUWvm.png

RYHssmb.png
Everyone else is backup in case shit hits the fan.

iZkmUYj.png
Um... even me?

o6VVsYM.png
Yes even you.

RYHssmb.png
You're gonna be a really strong Bisharp one day; I didn't even want to bring you in the first place - you were just a safer pick than Lady.

EhGieyr.png
O-oh.

iZkmUYj.png
Okay then...

AuKhPou.png
Pika...

RYHssmb.png
What?

iZkmUYj.png

oYGOdUH.png
What? I said she was gonna be a strong Bisharp someday!

lI2vaZh.png
She's been trying to be tough for you all day; can you try to be nicer?

oYGOdUH.png
How is me complimenting her potential being rude!?

2QB7V2k.png
*sigh*

tTGeuDS.png
Don't listen to Pika Athena, you've been doing great today.

C6HUwjB.png
Pika just has low emotional intelligence - we're working on it.

EBayWxt.png
WHAT THE HELL IS THAT SUPPOSED TO MEAN!?

iZkmUYj.png
Thanks...

vp7S7sTm.png

EBayWxt.png
WE'RE NOT DONE WITH THIS CONVERSATION BASIL!

RYHssmb.png
But we will continue it after we deal with Corey.

tTGeuDS.png
Okay!

EBayWxt.png
You aren't supposed to be smiling about that.

C6HUwjB.png
Why? Working on your emotional intelligence is a good thing!

tTGeuDS.png
Right Diamond?

TXRkNBO.png
Exactly my dear!

itrHKVf.png
Oh it feels like we're finally getting somewhere with you!

c0UB6g0.png
Ugh.

DHxK550m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Yes please.

x0vPgntm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Stupid Pokemon, saying bad things about my capacity to comprehend and express emotions...

EBayWxt.png
I'm emotionally stable dammit!

DkIYy4u.png
Can ya stop muttering to yourself like a lunatic and start the battle already?

EBayWxt.png
SHUT UP!

Bghxt7Im.png

qFKh3CKm.png

UE8wP2Sm.png

RYHssmb.png
I mean, I can think of a few more things left for you to lose actually.

o6VVsYM.png
You're still alive after all.

9Efsr7Im.png

B8Y7iEom.png

ZypIfvym.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
Dude, I don't know the full story, but I don't think you get to make that claim.

EBayWxt.png
You can't treat your kid like shit and then say they were your only reason for living - you don't get to fucking do that.

c0UB6g0.png
And for Arceus' sake - DON'T COMPARE HER TO YOUR DEAD WIFE!

kyMbpTS.png
Okay, perhaps we judged your emotional intelligence a little too harshly.

itrHKVf.png
You seem to have a soft-spot for children!

oYGOdUH.png
No I don't.

tTGeuDS.png
It's okay Pika - that's a good thing!

oYGOdUH.png
No it's not.

B9vgPDf.png
Aw, you're just a big ol' softy under it all.

EBayWxt.png
I'M NOT NICE!!!

21Fe2ACm.png

mrOF6MXm.png

STqF2P3m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Please, tell me - I'm dying to know.

sT8Uwo4m.png

RYHssmb.png
Ah.

o6VVsYM.png
You see Corey, normally I'd agree.

LlqvoGb.png
I'm very good at being a thorn in people's sides.

EBayWxt.png
But you've annoyed me!

RYHssmb.png
You refuse to take responsibility for any of your actions, and have pushed all the blame onto someone else.

c0UB6g0.png
You got issues dude, and that's coming from someone who also has issues.

fMnm8zOm.png

nz8XB9Hm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh boo-hoo; what're you gonna do?

o6VVsYM.png
Shoot me?

m08IcLcm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Ah.

w9EzjJtm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Fuck.

nFgYtgOm.png

EBayWxt.png
You are the definition of "toxic" Corey.

caEcCcRm.png

Lh3ofHGm.png

qBylNK0m.png

xmqaNu5m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Perfect, I knew it was a good idea to give you that seed!

itrHKVf.png
Ah, I do feel quite bit stronger!

g89Dk3om.png

o6VVsYM.png
And no poison because you're a poison-type!

LlqvoGb.png
I love when a plan come together.

7JURcZSm.png

F8nklYf.png
*cough*

7YKiXcJ.png
Ugh.

kyMbpTS.png
Pika?

c0UB6g0.png
I'm fine.

7YKiXcJ.png
Let's try and make this quick.

RYHssmb.png
I'll just take, er... really shallow breaths until then.

7YKiXcJ.png
Also, I think I'll just keep the others in their Pokeballs unless we need them - just to be safe.

ERJqx4x.png

9Nvxr5Jm.png

zUpcmhNm.png

TXRkNBO.png
Yes, let's end this battle as fast as possible.

LlqvoGb.png
Atta girl Diamond!

49jGuZxm.png

EBayWxt.png
Bitch.

2Hl2rqB.png
Dammit!

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

RYHssmb.png
I didn't know you swore Diamond - I don't think I ever heard you curse before.

ZqWeGSM.png
Well I'm annoyed; he's dragging this fight out.

RYHssmb.png
I doubt he set up his team to specifically make the fight longer so we would have to sit in this toxic mist for longe-

iD7RAe3m.png

9K6hlSnm.png

B6ylpCa.png
ACK!

oYGOdUH.png
!

7YKiXcJ.png
Or maybe he did...

ZqWeGSM.png
Ugh...

e5I1yUKm.png

c0UB6g0.png
*cough*

7YKiXcJ.png
Ugh, shit.

RYHssmb.png
Maybe it wasn't such a good idea to come in here...

2Hl2rqB.png
No, REALLY!?

oYGOdUH.png
You seem stressed.

2Hl2rqB.png
Perhaps it's because humans don't do very well WHEN THEY'RE SURROUNDED BY TOXIC GAS!!!

LlqvoGb.png
Ah, you care about me!

2Hl2rqB.png
LESS TALKING MORE FIGHTING DEAR!

oYGOdUH.png
Alright alright!

PstRUV0m.png

JaU2kt4m.png

ZqWeGSM.png
Finally.

jpChM5um.png

kyMbpTS.png
Normally I'd relish encountering another of my kind, but I'm afraid I'm in a rush right now.

Ce1JOFUm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
So let's make this quick!

oX3wMvPm.png

B6ylpCa.png
NO!

o6VVsYM.png
It's alright Diamond, I think I'm doing oka-

c0UB6g0.png
*intense coughing fit*

7YKiXcJ.png

ERJqx4x.png

o6VVsYM.png
Or maybe I'm slowly becoming delusional?

2Hl2rqB.png
DAMMIT!

WcbQ1nbm.png

Blauw1nm.png

2UXQqgem.png

B6ylpCa.png
GAH!!!

EBayWxt.png
Screw you asshole, that's supposed to be our trick!

GPIVj9Ym.png

oYGOdUH.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I'm mildly worried that did so little.

TXRkNBO.png
Don't worry darling, I swear I'll do more than him.

c0UB6g0.png
I hope so...

uxafhZFm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
I WON'T MISS AGAIN!

rmPI89fm.png

YhI1aANm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
TAKE THIS!!!

fxcsUm5m.png

FrieF0Jm.png

ZqWeGSM.png
Damn you...

1N6trnCm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Wow... you did do more!

c0UB6g0.png
*cough*

7YKiXcJ.png

kyMbpTS.png
That's all you have to say?

RYHssmb.png
Not feeling very talkative right now Dia.

ERJqx4x.png

r7eTrB5m.png

d7gSrdem.png

RkZJI1ym.png

0s3HD35m.png

ZqWeGSM.png
And another one down.

kyMbpTS.png
Only a few more to go.

xQu1raqm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
And another easy one as well; is this the best you've got!?

RYHssmb.png
I think the "best he's got" was filling the room with a toxic smoke that's slowly killing both me and him.

7YKiXcJ.png
Unless he dosed himself with the antidote beforehand I guess...

qne9SRmm.png

Rp3VUgGm.png

qOUYcBEm.png

ERJqx4x.png
Urgh.

ZqWeGSM.png
I'm fine.

NeInfhcm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
But you won't be for long!

uNl2Wmpm.png

BIovW42m.png

mLEq1j3m.png

ZqWeGSM.png
*huff*

kyMbpTS.png
How many left; do you know dear?

RYHssmb.png
Uhh...

7YKiXcJ.png
Three, I think.

TXRkNBO.png
Good, halfway there.

rbaEj34m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Ah shoot.

F8nklYf.png
*cough*

RYHssmb.png
Flamethrower is gonna be no good here; gonna have to go with a Night Slash instead.

2Hl2rqB.png
Understood.

GimOOyYm.png

l8qKAoUm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Two left!

itrHKVf.png
Fantastic!

TXRkNBO.png
We'll get you out of here soon, and then to a doctor.

7YKiXcJ.png
That's probably a good idea.

c0UB6g0.png
*another intense coughing fit*

7YKiXcJ.png
Ugh.

kyMbpTS.png

ZqWeGSM.png
I think the stress will kill me before any of his Pokemon do...

582DHthm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Ah shit, he's got another big boy.

7YKiXcJ.png
Careful Diamond, these guys are speedy.

itrHKVf.png
Don't stress darling, I'm made of tougher stuff than that!

wK97eiVm.png

qoXS9IAm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Ah.

RYHssmb.png
That's bad. Like really bad.

2Hl2rqB.png
It's fine, I can take him down in a single hit.

kyMbpTS.png
... I hope.

NSQ6wxgm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
FALL.

oNjP3JHm.png

B6ylpCa.png
NO!

cJJRQSGm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Okay, shit, this is actually bad.

7YKiXcJ.png
Diamond, go for a Night Slash instead - we need to hope for a crit.

ERJqx4x.png
Right...

6cfO6Vpm.png

oYGOdUH.png
STOP!

cd5AZoEm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
Here goes nothing!

0Lmnjumm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Okay... okay - just one more good hit.

7YKiXcJ.png
Hopefully it gets greedy and goes for another Nasty Plot.

pX178oym.png

y5QD255m.png

oYGOdUH.png

B6ylpCa.png

oYGOdUH.png
AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH-

c0UB6g0.png
*cough*

oYGOdUH.png
-HHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

B6ylpCa.png
Oh sweet and holy mother of Mew...

oYGOdUH.png
DIAMOND ARE YOU OKAY!?

ERJqx4x.png
Barely, I could use a potion though...

7YKiXcJ.png
Absolutely, I'm on it.

irj0Svfm.png

M8jjKjIm.png

q5CoDeTm.png

ZqWeGSM.png
*huff*

kyMbpTS.png
At least it's gone now.

TXRkNBO.png
Only one left.

aCdqUF2m.png

EBayWxt.png
I'm not going down that easy bitch-boy!

c0UB6g0.png
*yet another coughing fit*

7YKiXcJ.png
Hopefully...

76A5xgYm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Alright, potion then we finish this.

2Hl2rqB.png
I could probably-

RYHssmb.png
No, potion first.

c0UB6g0.png
I'm not taking any risks.

ERJqx4x.png

DNaMMF7m.png

o6VVsYM.png
There, we couldn't risk it outspeeding.

ERJqx4x.png
Right.

Sf3avNBm.png

3pAbaibm.png

TXRkNBO.png
Ha, I barely felt that.

2Hl2rqB.png
And now it's time to face your doom.

O88eTESm.png

kyMbpTS.png
Shall I dear?

c0UB6g0.png
Please.

UlR6DOum.png

J77NU38m.png

9lGD08hm.png

aQwBTftm.png

4r19iiwm.png

itrHKVf.png
And done!

c0UB6g0.png
Finally.

o6VVsYM.png
Now we can-

F8nklYf.png
*cough*

o6VVsYM.png
-get the hell out of here.

jyqy3yzm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Not me bitch, I have avoided the reaper for another day!

9yfINycm.png

w7pfd27m.png

o6VVsYM.png
I will, thank you!

2Hl2rqB.png
Not if we don't get you out of here now you won't!

RYHssmb.png
Let me gloat for a minute will you?

2Hl2rqB.png
Absolutely not.

GqJHuX5m.png

6KwwEwim.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Honestly, I would probably say I would take you into custody myself if I wasn't so dizzy right now.

RYHssmb.png
... Or if my heart didn't feel like it was slowing to a crawl.

o6VVsYM.png
But I feel like shit, so yeah I'll just hand you over to those incompetent dumbasses for now.

jZWYKY6m.png

FJGMU2zm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
... I really hate the way you said that.

riv1tEKm.png

4J6igZ7m.png

RYHssmb.png
And how do you think you're gonna get out of here with a bunch of cops in the front of your Gym?

Qnx1Th1m.png

18Ar6uHm.png

RYHssmb.png

c0UB6g0.png
I would bet my entire wallet they just let him walk out the front door.

ZqWeGSM.png
That's also something we should be doing right now my dear.

7YKiXcJ.png
Right, yeah - that sounds like a good idea.

OQYfuY9m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Oh sweet delicious fresh non-poisonous air!

F8nklYf.png
I could-

StgjoU4.png
Well congratulations are in order!

c0UB6g0.png
Oh you gotta be screwing with me...

jV0ospW.png
Unfortunately I could not watch your battle as the police had the Gym on lockdown, but appears you and your team got out in one peace.

7FPKLyqm.png

5Rki8Ml.png
Erm... that being said you don't look well my shining star.

5ay41EM.png
I know Corey uses toxic fumes occasionally, but I had always heard that they were mostly benign to humans.

7YKiXcJ.png
Yeah, I'm a special case - he wanted to kill me.

5Rki8Ml.png
WHAT!?

jV0ospW.png
This needs to be reported immediately! This is unac-

RYHssmb.png
Wait.

5ay41EM.png
... Wait?

RYHssmb.png
I sense something approaching from behind.

kb9oCOYm.png

EBayWxt.png
Oh you! YOU MOTHERFUCKER! YOU'RE THE ONE I SAW ON THE TRAIN!

RYHssmb.png
What could possibly be going wrong this time!?

By4gJddm.png

EBayWxt.png
I CAN UNDERSTAND POKE-SPEAK YOU KNOW! YOU CAN TELL ME WHAT'S GOING TO HAPPEN!!!

5ay41EM.png

4yavZIKm.png

M4uNUwb.png
Well... there appears to be quite a bit going on right now.

5ay41EM.png
I'll go ahead and report this to the Grand Hall; you should seek medical attention.

r7fw7Izm.png

zGlHAYK.png
Ta-ta for now; get plenty of rest!

D5TLvFIm.png

RYHssmb.png

kyMbpTS.png
You should listen to him; we need to get you to-

7YKiXcJ.png
No.

B6ylpCa.png
NO!?

ZGaItYzm.png

EBayWxt.png
Something is going on with Corey and I'm going to find out what.

2Hl2rqB.png
PIKA YOU'RE DELIRIOUS!

ERJqx4x.png
Where are the others' balls? I need help...

RYHssmb.png
In my bag, I'm not letting them out yet, I need to do this.

ERJqx4x.png
Oh dear...

D4qdb1hm.png

ZqWeGSM.png
Will you at least walk a little slower; the more you move the more the poison spreads!

7YKiXcJ.png
No way, I have a bad feeling about all this...

6sp51Dgm.png

oYGOdUH.png

kyMbpTS.png
He... brought out his team?

qObXcfZm.png

zOdiG73m.png

8Y0BcBXm.png

oYGOdUH.png
What?

pfl8MCHm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
Hmpf, how disloyal - his Skuntank is the first to walk away?

TXRkNBO.png
Worry not dear I would never abandon you like that.

c0UB6g0.png
Thank you, but I don't think that's the biggest issue right now.

cmtDrkjm.png

O1f3cGTm.png

EG3FwS4m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Damn, there's barely any hesitation - did he treat his Pokemon like shit too?

PNi5fQXm.png

EVgmwYum.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh wait, there's the hesitation!

xJJaipom.png

7YKiXcJ.png
And never mind she's gone too.

B2z8LOLm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Dude no, that's a friendship evolution!

7YKiXcJ.png
You gotta know that Crobat cares about him...

kyMbpTS.png
Is friendship evolution truly so powerful?

RYHssmb.png
I've trained a few Pokemon that evolve through friendship; they're some of the most loyal Pokemon you can possibly train.

ERJqx4x.png
Ah, I see - how tragic for the poor dear then.

4QrSxG1m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Don't do this man.

VQzCXV1m.png

hxEHVU6m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Aw man...

ERJqx4x.png

TGNB5SRm.png

zFDvtO4m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Dude!

c0UB6g0.png
I don't know what your plan is, but I think you're being a little rash right now.

7YKiXcJ.png
And maybe a little delirious - I don't actually know if you took an antidote for the poison mist before activating it...

kyMbpTS.png
Are you feeling delirious right now Pika?

RYHssmb.png
... Maybe a little.

ERJqx4x.png
That isn't good.

HXUMMVym.png

NkrdAQmm.png

RYHssmb.png
No?

7YKiXcJ.png
I mean yes, but not right now.

c0UB6g0.png
Right now I want to get us off this bridge.

nwYfColm.png

RYHssmb.png
... Elaborate.

ZqWeGSM.png
Or elaborate later?

3bnmYQLm.png

ESCDf1Gm.png

AK7knxPm.png

4lvzT6Vm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Aw, that's so sweet.

7YKiXcJ.png
I wish someone would do that for me...

2Hl2rqB.png
If we don't get you medical help you will never get to experience that.

RYHssmb.png
I'm fine for another few minutes.

kyMbpTS.png
Yes.

2Hl2rqB.png
ANOTHER FEW MINUTES BEFORE YOU PASS OUT!!!

o6VVsYM.png
Exactly.

sinU2B0m.png

qpwsH1pm.png

qbZz8gNm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I hear a "but" coming up here...

hn7mqh0m.png

1oyUTiYm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah there it is.

7YKiXcJ.png
Damn that sucks, she never got to meet her kid...

RYHssmb.png
And Heather also got stuck with a depressed daddy; all around a bad deal.

NpBibPsm.png

RYHssmb.png
Sounds like a load of bullshit to me.

o6VVsYM.png
I would have sued.

kyMbpTS.png
So which hospital was this at?

ZqWeGSM.png
Because I don't think we should take you to that one...

RNkywwfm.png

o29lfnBm.png

bNLqBB0m.png

RYHssmb.png
Like I said, load of bullshit.

7YKiXcJ.png
This is all just sounding very murdery to me.

2Hl2rqB.png
Once again, WHICH HOSPITAL WAS THIS!?

fQN8AlCm.png

0hZlKxlm.png

2Hl2rqB.png
WE ARE TAKING YOU TO A POKEMON CENTER INSTEAD!

RYHssmb.png
Do Pokemon Centers even treat humans?

2Hl2rqB.png
IT'S WORTH A TRY!

BFOyK7jm.png

edPLw2Ym.png

Wp8mtv2m.png

7YKiXcJ.png
... I'm gonna be honest with ya man - I would have just let them have the damn ring.

RYHssmb.png
You must have had other things to remember your wife by; hell you had your daughter.

c0UB6g0.png
If I had to join a terrorist organization just to keep my late-spouse's ring and thus put my kid in danger; I would just let them keep it - walk away.

zAdO3hvm.png

qatdvIGm.png

c0UB6g0.png
*exasperated sigh*

EBayWxt.png
What about your fucking kid!? Is she suddenly chopped liver?

JdUHAupm.png

HqVNyO0m.png

MGxrzZfm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

TXRkNBO.png
It appears that he knows it was a stupid decision dear.

kyMbpTS.png
But emotions are very rarely rational.

7YKiXcJ.png

f6jwMXTm.png

ksFuDP6m.png

D3gap7Rm.png

c0UB6g0.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Great.

Uf6msZxm.png

O5HC2L6m.png

oYGOdUH.png
WOAH WOAH WOAH WOAH - HOLD ON A SECOND THERE BUDDY OL' PAL, LET'S JUST TALK THIS OUT!

B6ylpCa.png
Oh Arceus, don't make any sudden movements!

DC6akGQm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Listen, I am not equipped to care for children, you do not want me raising your kid.

c0UB6g0.png
Let's just take a deep breath and-

h9r6neum.png

0VYDi1Jm.png

oYGOdUH.png
NO!

mkeaqUEm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

ERJqx4x.png

c0UB6g0.png
... I think I'm gonna throw up, and I don't know if it's because of the suicide or the poison.

oj6dKbOm.png

EBayWxt.png
Who the ever-loving fuck could possibly-

4MOvZi8m.png

RYHssmb.png
-Fern.

c0UB6g0.png
Why would I expect literally anyone else to say that.

iKYNWsJm.png

QNwkHSum.png

oYGOdUH.png
NO SHIT; REALLY!?

RYHssmb.png
I THOUGHT MAYBE HE LANDED ON A NICE FLUFFY MATTRESS!!!

EBayWxt.png
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU FERN!?

KSgdQuYm.png

RYHssmb.png
If I were not slowly losing consciousness from poison right now Fern; we would be having more than words.

qZkTRGZm.png

tt8fwd1m.png

oYGOdUH.png
... What.

EBayWxt.png
MOTHERFUCKER DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME MY BADGE!? SO YOU'LL GIVE ME A KID BUT NOT A FUCKING BADGE!

1cI8xVDm.png

gNnpbTQm.png

YQA1rCAm.png

RYHssmb.png
The edges of my vision are getting black, and I don't know if it's from rage or poison damage.

ZqWeGSM.png
Can we please just ignore Fern and go?

MT6cguzm.png

8g2W3gjm.png

c0UB6g0.png
I really don't want to.

sKxcGnom.png

OjdsOakm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I guess I can go and try to grab my badge from whatever is even left of him.

RYHssmb.png
It's gotta still count right?

B6ylpCa.png
PIKA!

oYGOdUH.png
What?

MIIQjexm.png

Wfu4H3pm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Shit!

2Hl2rqB.png
Earthquake, be careful!

slnBx3Wm.png

RYHssmb.png
Considering the loud "boom" that accompanied the shaking - I don't actually thin that was an earthquake...

fTogJF3m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, that doesn't look good...

bcuCmIJm.png

cZ93QMOm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Who wants to bet it's just Julia being quirky again?

ZqWeGSM.png
I... don't think that was Julia dear...

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah...

dunsiGcm.png

tLieAX6m.png

5cIz8Ybm.png

uARkRX7m.png

7YKiXcJ.png

itrHKVf.png
Alright, there's nothing stopping us from getting you medical attention now.

TXRkNBO.png
The closest Pokemon Center is just at the end of the bridge luckily, so it won't take long to-

RRBhSHNm.png

kyMbpTS.png
Pika? Are you listening?

RYHssmb.png
... Hey Diamond?

kyMbpTS.png
Yes?

c0UB6g0.png
When I pass out can you make sure I don't go over the wall?

kyMbpTS.png
What do you mean "when you-

5eJJYZjm.png

B6ylpCa.png
PIKA!!!

UR0KvLPm.png

ERJqx4x.png
Oh dear, oh dear...

2Hl2rqB.png
Everyone out now, I need help!

lI2vaZh.png
What's going-

sqA56F6.png
PIKA!

g7AwCUI.png
What the hell happened!?

QQjN4C6.png
One second we were at the Gym, then she was frantically calling us back to our Pokeballs.

AuKhPou.png
Oh Arceus, her breathing is really shallow and she's not moving; this is bad - really really bad!!!

DkIYy4u.png
Dammit greenhorn, calm down!

DH6Z3sA.png
SHIT, where's the first aid kit!?

V5zn5jW.png
( ⊙︣ ﹏ ⊙︣ )

iZkmUYj.png
I'm uhh... not too sure what to do either...

Sywt4y0.png
EVERYONE MOVE I KNOW CPR!!!

8T9VEot.png
You've gotta be prepared for everything after all...

SuO13Rx.png
Someone go get help while I'm doing this!

kyMbpTS.png
We can have Ref hover to go get-

QQjN4C6.png
Nah, I'll go - I'm the fastest.

cZOpJyI.png
You guys need Ref here in case she needs to be carried.

ERJqx4x.png
Alright, just be fast.

AuKhPou.png
Please be okay Pika...

Sovereign One

The Supreme ruler that never does anything
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Tough
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't understand sarcasm yet is quite good dishing it out, he always laughs at inappropriate times,
Oh thank god, I didn't want to have to start a whole new playthrough just to get my righteous revenge on our favorite Swag Jockey.

Just remember. When you see a Mew, revenge is nigh.

I've played the demo and it's a ton of fun! Better than the last Fire Emblem Warriors game at least, and I like Shez as a protagonist so far!

Oh yeah, Shez is a chaotic little gremlin in the game... that I may have beaten within a week's time. Ever have so much fun that time no longer becomes a concept?

RYHssmb.png
I just... I've come to expect a certain level of, let's just say "insanity," from you.

Af5lyY9.png
I'm offended you think I'm insane.

bwOXceT.png

c0UB6g0.png
And you're done talking.

I want to know how he'll react if he ever meets Ame...

EhGieyr.png
Ah, but it is... quite intelligent!

LlqvoGb.png
See? Athena agrees with me!

lI2vaZh.png

iZkmUYj.png

C6HUwjB.png

iZkmUYj.png

So what was she like before she took the name of the goddess of war?

C6HUwjB.png
Bug Gym Leader.

tTGeuDS.png
She's in the Lapis Ward.

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

c0UB6g0.png
Well hopefully she's not as intolerable as the last Bug-type Gym Leader I fought.

... Should I be making funeral arrangements for Bas now or later?

EBayWxt.png
Who the hell turns their house into a Gym!?

kyMbpTS.png
Perhaps it was the other way around?

c0UB6g0.png
Ugh...

7YKiXcJ.png

Ah yes, because Pika's life is the absolute epitome of healthy.

bwOXceT.png
I don't think you actually did say that to him.

RYHssmb.png
Bob, don't make me get the hat.

njtdg92.png
I didn't even do anything this time!

I find it funny that Bob's self-aware enough about this that he knows when he is or isn't sounding crazy.

EhGieyr.png
Nonsense; I was named after a goddess of war and wisdom! Strategy is in my blood!

... do steel types have blood? Why am I suddenly thinking about this now?

UE8wP2Sm.png

RYHssmb.png
I mean, I can think of a few more things left for you to lose actually.

o6VVsYM.png
You're still alive after all.

....................................................................................................................................................

5ay41EM.png
I know Corey uses toxic fumes occasionally, but I had always heard that they were mostly benign to humans.

7YKiXcJ.png

5Rki8Ml.png
WHAT!?

jV0ospW.png

I'm glad you're not writing him as if he was nigh-omnipotent. I've yet to see a character like that who "knows everything" that I like (closest I ever got was Waka from Okami).

oj6dKbOm.png

EBayWxt.png
Who the ever-loving fuck could possibly-

... Who do you think?

tt8fwd1m.png

oYGOdUH.png
... What.

EBayWxt.png
MOTHERFUCKER DIDN'T EVEN GIVE ME MY BADGE!? SO YOU'LL GIVE ME A KID BUT NOT A FUCKING BADGE!

What? Wording? What's that?

RRBhSHNm.png

kyMbpTS.png
Pika? Are you listening?

RYHssmb.png
... Hey Diamond?

kyMbpTS.png
Yes?

c0UB6g0.png

kyMbpTS.png
What do you mean "when you-

5eJJYZjm.png

B6ylpCa.png
PIKA!!!

Ahh.... I'm suddenly getting flashbacks to when you had a broken leg and you kept ignoring your Pokémon's concerns.

Last edited:

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
ᕙ(👁️̀ - ́👁️)ᕗ
who are you lookin at with them big ole eyes, ref

urgh, i forgot about the suicide event wrt corey because of all the fun pokemon shenanigans

fern is the worst and i hope he gets tossed into a river

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Hooray for Reborn having the buffed Super Potions! (Although that probably means it also has the debuffed Hyper Potions. 😔 )

bwOXceT.png
If Pokeilluminati = Team Meteor...

Encounter RNG be like:
250px-Ornithol_Noctowl.png

Af5lyY9.png
If we stay out in the rain too long we might drown.
Bob:

AuKhPou.png
Why do I have a bad feeling when we go in there that it's going to be a blood-bath?
Because you're starting to learn Reborn, Bas. 😤

1NQfRT0.png
I've heard than he sometimes utilizes the toxic mist he keeps in his Gym against challengers, and needless to say breathing it in is not a good idea.
Thanks for the tip, NPC-With-A-Portrait!

RYHssmb.png
Pfft, whatever, I'm not afraid of some stupid "toxic gas."

EBayWxt.png
He's probably just trying to psyche me out!

lI2vaZh.png
Or he's actually trying to warn you?

o6VVsYM.png
Nah.
6nchz4.jpg

B9vgPDf.png
Pfft, I'm better than some lousy Furret anyway, but thanks for the vote of confidence.

RYHssmb.png
You are absolutely not better than Scout; this I promise you.
Sorry, Violet, I love Raticate too, but Pika is, for once, absolutely correct.

C6HUwjB.png

iZkmUYj.png
Thus, Basil should try to be more ✨ zesty ✨ .

Ah. So nothing's changed. 🥁

Wait, Aftermath does 50% damage??? Ah, but... Diamond doesn't have Aftermath, does she? 😭

c0UB6g0.png
Alma could have actually been useful here...
Alma, knowing how wise it would have been to use her:
250px-Wings_Alexander_Noctowl.png

7YKiXcJ.png
The Reborn region, as we all know, prizes its citizens' health. 😤

c0UB6g0.png
You know that's actually a real fear you just had there, so I'm not actually going to say anything.
She's learning ✨ empathy ✨ ! :0

HTlBBl6m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Don't worry man, it happens to the best of us - sometimes we're just forced to do things by a higher power against our will.
Or maybe it's sympathy? 🤔

SIJIY9Qm.png

o6VVsYM.png
No, it was all the invisible Ekans in the room.

LlqvoGb.png
They're closing in on us man; you better run!

2QB7V2k.png
Pika, please don't pick on the poor police officer...

Sywt4y0.png
INVISIBLE EKANS - I KNEW IT!

SuO13Rx.png
YOU WON'T TAKE ME ALIVE!!!

c0UB6g0.png

QQjN4C6.png
Ya know what? I don't think the hat's helping.

lI2vaZh.png
Pika messing with people isn't helping either...
Nah, it's just serendipity. You know, having Bob on the team might be the biggest factor in Pika changing her behavior.

EhGieyr.png
Triangle Strategy~ 🎶

c0UB6g0.png
Unfortunately you also can't do consistent damage for shit, so you're not as good as you could be.

7YKiXcJ.png
Which is why you're not our main fighter here.

WNd4RN0.png
ᕙ(👁️̀ - ́👁️)ᕗ
Don't give a bronze to the 'zong. 😤

We stan Basil taking on the role of encouraging parental figure to a new team member. Baby's come so far! 🥺

RYHssmb.png
Dude, I don't know the full story, but I don't think you get to make that claim.

EBayWxt.png
You can't treat your kid like shit and then say they were your only reason for living - you don't get to fucking do that.
👏 There are too many people in the real world—not terribly-written fangame villains—who pull that shit.

RYHssmb.png
I'll just take, er... really shallow breaths until then.

7YKiXcJ.png
Also, I think I'll just keep the others in their Pokeballs unless we need them - just to be safe.
You do care! 🥺

You:
The guy they told you not to worry about:
And so you don't. 😤

ZqWeGSM.png
I think the stress will kill me before any of his Pokemon do...
🗞️ No! No death flags!

FJGMU2zm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
... I really hate the way you said that.
Oh my god, that sentence is peak teenage fanfic writer. I'm not knocking teenage fanfic writers—I was one—but the juxtaposition of the fascinating challenges of the gameplay and the inane writing is throwing me for a loop.

5ay41EM.png

7YKiXcJ.png

5Rki8Ml.png
WHAT!?

jV0ospW.png
your simp is showing

B2z8LOLm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Dude no, that's a friendship evolution!

7YKiXcJ.png
You gotta know that Crobat cares about him...
At least this game respects the time-honored tradition of giving antagonists friendship evolutions. 😤

w h a t
He's evil because he needs a ring!? His wife had no other objects of significance!? Their daughter doesn't count!?

I want to throw Fern off the island.

r/iam14andthisisdeep With a dash of r/aita. You know, the best subreddits.

RYHssmb.png
... Hey Diamond?

kyMbpTS.png
Yes?

c0UB6g0.png
🥺

Sywt4y0.png
EVERYONE MOVE I KNOW CPR!!!
I think this is worthy of graduating out of the hat.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Fern has just crossed the line from jerk to heartless bastard and he deserves whatever this freaking game throws at him. But in fairness, he might be a heartless bastard but he's also a stupid kid, so I will actually feel kind of sorry for him whenever his comeuppance comes.

At one point I was considering doing a Reborn run as a sequel to my Y lorelocke (which I eventually abandoned the idea upon watching a Let's Play of this game and deciding that nothing was going to redeem its... questionable elements), and my plan for Corey's suicide was that upon Fern dropping by and being an asshole, the main character would snap and actually attack him for it, and the party members would have to separate them. (See, this is why you don't piss people off when you're on top of a really high bridge.) Fern would escape alive, but with a physical injury that would not endear him to the main character in the slightest.

Sovereign One

The Supreme ruler that never does anything
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Tough
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't understand sarcasm yet is quite good dishing it out, he always laughs at inappropriate times,
my plan for Corey's suicide was that upon Fern dropping by and being an asshole, the main character would snap and actually attack him for it, and the party members would have to separate them. (See, this is why you don't piss people off when you're on top of a really high bridge.) Fern would escape alive, but with a physical injury that would not endear him to the main character in the slightest.

Well... the steel type gym leader or the evil team leader (depending on your choices in the game) leave him with a similar injury just at the end of victory road... so you have that to look forward to! ...However many chapters it takes us to get there.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Well... the steel type gym leader or the evil team leader (depending on your choices in the game) leave him with a similar injury just at the end of victory road... so you have that to look forward to! ...However many chapters it takes us to get there.
I'm not saying I endorse injuring jerk children, but I think at this point Fern is very likely gonna do it to himself.

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Godfather
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
They/She
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
All I can say is… I did not see that coming.

MortificationPersonified

Constantly embarrassed by my own existence
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 25, 2022
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Steel
Long time lurker here, I've been following since Ashes of Glory which got me through exams. Absolutely love this run! I'm hoping Diamond sticks around, both because I love her character and because Skuntank is a filthy good mon in nuzlockes. Also Bob's hat is hilarious.

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
Derogatory Trainer said:
Yeah, even just the same Drayano stat-boosts would be okay. What I would really want is a better ability.
Keen eye is.... fine, but not great. Maybe something like Normalize or Scrappy? Or Wonderguard?
Haha could have it like Delcatty's Crest where it adds 10% of every stat (with the exception of HP) from all unfainted Pokémon in the controlling trainer's party. So if you had 5 Haxoruses with 300 Attack it's attack would increase by 150 and so on. Force-feed Scout the Power of Friendship!
Yeah Keen Eye is the only really useful one. Run Away is worthless and Frisk is...kinda pointless?
Normalize would be the most reasonable option but I do like the Wonderguard Idea. A Pokemon ONLY weak to Status moves (and Mold Breaker haha) would be interesting to see.

Derogatory Trainer said:

Oh god yes; half the time I just want to strangle the little shits.
A couple of them set up a basketball hoop at the back of where I work.... where we all park. I'm sure you can imagine how fun it is to have a bunch of loud and careless teenagers playing basketball near your parked car - it's highly unpleasant.
Well I've been rewriting this response for a while and all my suggestions for this problem were to maim the children or hoop in some way so all I can say is...That sucks. You should shoot them.

Derogatory Trainer said:

Listen, there's a difference in how I write depending on how much sleep I've gotten.
I wrote the reply over here when I was running on three hours of sleep - I am much nicer when I'm sleep deprived.

You can't scare us off with that world domination talk - that's what we're all here for!
Oh man I get that. I've written some outlandish shit that I've had to delete when I look back at it fully awake.

I've once again set the bar too high.
Total world domination was a young teenage Sean's dream.
Now I'll be satisfied if I can just slice out a decent chunk of it for myself.

Derogatory Trainer said:

Pika can never have enough, because Ash thinks it's the other way around.
Pika should listen to him, and he doesn't have enough badges.
Nuzlocke starring Ash when?

Derogatory Trainer said:
Ah okay, so Kyurem is his own person - Reshiram and Zekrom are his "children" essentially.
Right now he's basically just a shambling corpse, but if he were to reabsorb one of them he would gain back some level of sanity.
Hence why Ash wanted him dead; can't be reabsorbed if your "dad" is dead!

Or at least that's what I'm going with for right now, might tweak it later.
It's a pretty good concept.
Allow me to make an extremely reductive meme in response.

yCCsfhY.jpg

Derogatory Trainer said:
Oh Pika...
LISTEN, DON'T JUDGE ME YET!
Ignore the date, that's just when I transferred all my stuff from my laptop to my current PC - I actually downloaded it when I was a teenager!
I downloaded a ton of fangames back then and I just thought the concept was interesting!
Oh well that's more reasonable then.
So you will only receive FIVE years instead of TWENTY for being cringe as a teenager.
You're lucky you didn't download it as an adult. The law wouldn't have been so lenient.

Derogatory Trainer said:
Nope.
Huh, makes your way seem far more noble than my backhanded strategy...
But no deaths is no deaths and I'll take that any day of the week!
Well...it wasn't exactly MY Pokemon's blunt force trauma that did Garchomp in...

Derogatory Trainer said:
Mudkip is second best starter!
I actually used a Mudkip on my first Reborn nuzlocke attempt (that I gave up on being a nuzlocke a while ago) and he was genuinely a great 'mon.

Oh, yeah I'll absolutely take that Crest! Basil's doing pretty good but he could always be doing better.

... How dare you forget poor Backbreaker.
Such a versatile little fish-thing...
I have still not managed to figure it out but I'm comparing the files from that mod I told you about and the original game files.
Easily. I have an OVERabundance of Fighting Types for a change in Reborn and they usually stand out better.
Plus Noel's got a lot of Special Attacking Normal types so he's not that great.

Derogatory Trainer said:
I haven't even done that much yet, all I've done was alter the "G" to look more like a "P" - and it's not even that apparent unless you're looking for it.

m4UCDqx.png

vRYNOgD.png

I've still got a lot of work to do on the building, but it's a start.
Also she is absolutely keeping the spikes; nobody wants to mess with a woman who has spikes on her building.
Haha I like the changes. And I understand keeping the spikes. Who's gonna tell the beloved champion (who never seems to be around) no?
What's the name of the new organisation that you need P banners now though?
Team Pika? Pikalactic? The Pikafans?