• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
You wanna be traumatized by a game you're not even playing? Then boy oh boy do I have the run for you! Update schedules are a lie and time is an illusion. (Chapter 14: Consequences - 08/10/22)

Skarmizard

Metal dragon bird/Smash ‘locker
Writer
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 12, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Dragon
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Skarmory/Charizard fusion is very rare and tends to be quiet and shy until befriended. Also writes and is a huge fan of Smash Bros.
The memes had me freaking rolling 😆
Except for the last one, I don't like the implication :ohdear: 😭
Also there are more PULSE forms? I'm scared :ohdear:

...well things are uncomfortably awkward :cybercrime:
Also Basil needs to lay off the coffee for a while-14 cups in a day can't be healthy O_O
WJXgN25.png
I can taste sounds and hear colors...
Yeah he definitely needs to lay off of it. (Also I love the picture of him holding his leaf.)
Poor Diamond is trying her best to keep everyone together, but...it doesn't seem to be going well :c
3nlZpUO.png
Guess it's a good thing I bought this then!
oh no
Even Scout can tell that's bad news and he's who knows how many miles away...
H6Uk6yG.png
I think... I should take the machete back...
Yes definitely. Poor guy is just trying his best though 🥺
CHILI STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT DUSTY 😡
PJLvxZf.png
BURN BURN BURN!!!
I was gonna make a "burn to the ground" reference, but it looks like someone else already did :V:
It's cool that there are ways to affect the battlefield like that. I wonder what else can happen?
RbbS8SA.png
Do... do you hate us?

fq0aTuZ.png
It's not personal Dusty; it's just for the best.
Dusty is too precious 🥺
Wow PULSE has a really convoluted full name. It should just be called Mega Evolution
...are all the Pulse 'mons shiny? At least this one went down easily...also I love how expressive Ref is without speaking a word.
Why does this random little girl have a Salamence? o_o

OP
pikafan96

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
ARGH!!!
I wanted to have this out way earlier than this :cybercrime:

We recently had a bunch of people quit at my job, and someone else called out sick last week, so I had to pick up some extra hours - which means I had less time to work on the run.
I'm also working more hours THIS WEEK, so expect the next chapter to be a bit late as well.

But you guys didn't come here to hear me whine - you came for Pokemon!
So let's get into the Pokemon already!

@Sovereign One
tenor.gif

Nice to see you again Pika!
Thank you, it's great to be back!
I missed you guys 😘

Due to recent plot revelations that I won't be spoiling... that is hilarious to me.
I've seen some smallish spoilers, and based on earlier events in the game I think I know why this is hilarious.
... I think.
Is Lin a kid?

Do what I did and bring an Aegislash... even if it doesn't work on Lin I literally swept the 4th Elite Four member using only that.
Huh, not a bad idea actually - Aegislash is really good.
Let's see if I manage to keep it alive until then!

Wait I'm confused... why is Pika pretending Triton doesn't exist? I get why Triton's doing it.
Pika's just going along with what Triton is doing - "two can play at that game" and all that.
She also feels bad, but she doesn't like that feeling, and ignoring the problem until it goes away is a classic Pika move.

Ah, but how quickly that will change.
Well, at least for the Pokemon that stick around the longest it will!
Which... so far isn't a lot.
No spoilers but there aren't a lot of early-game Pokemon still around where I'm at in-game now.

One day, I want Basil to show you this wonder shop he buys everything at. I like to imagine that it's run by your "mysterious benefactor"
Ha! Who knows; maybe the "Mysterious Benefactor" does run it.
I might just leave it vague though - kind of funnier that way.

Wow, of all the names to turn it into you chose the one whose name you will probably never forget... at least when you meet them.
... I put down the wrong name?
*goes back to check*
Oh. Yes... that was absolutely intentional and hilarious.

Watching in game pikas reaction to the fields working is pretty funny actually. I think the field I'm most looking forward to seeing you react to is the chess one... cause it got an almost COMPLETE overhaul and even Cain is confused by it.
Glad you like the reactions! She hasn't been able to bend the field to her will before, so she's having fun.
Oh, I'm excited for you guys to see her reaction to the chess field as well! I think you'll all be pleasantly surprised!

You always forget that Chatot's are persistent little bastards, especially in the early game.
You know, I have actually used a Chatot before - so you think I'd know how annoying these birds can be.
But yeah, Chatot are severely underrated.

Ngl, I think I prefer V19 Heather.
I do too, but we're stuck with this one unfortunately 😔

@SayleeK
Oh god, Pika has a machete AND found out how to make arson work for her on the battlefield... RIP Reborn
She's coming in full-throttle and NO-ONE can stop her.
... Except for maybe something this chapter; you'll see.

I'll be honest, I'm gay, I fully forgot "Butch" is a name men sometimes have
Oh man, I didn't even think of that 😆
I guess it works two ways then? Butch is a female after all!
... I might have to make her extremely feminine now to be ironic.

@KitkatKK2
The average amount of caffeine to kill a human is about 10 grams.

However, Bayleef is not a human.

The average weight of a human is 136 pounds. The average weight of a Bayleef is 34.8 pounds.

Doing a bit of math on that, a Bayleef needs about 2.5 grams of caffeine to kill it.

With fourteen cups of coffee, each with about 200 milligrams of caffeine, the amount of caffeine comes out to 2800 milligrams, or 2.8 grams.

In conclusion, Basil should be dead.
YOU FORGOT ONE THING!
Basil's a grass-type, so he just regenerated the damaged body parts from the coffee poisoning!
Or something like that... he's stronger than the average Bayleef.

@Trollkitten
...how are they shrugging without arms. HOW.
I have an explanation!
Okay so originally I misremembered and thought Bronzor actually had a reflective side, so I was gonna say the emojis were projected onto the mirror part - but they don't have a mirror part.
So I came up with something else!

MPpDCYUm.png

This is how a regular Bronzor looks.

dVJaW1im.png

And this is how Ref looks!
Our little buddy uses psychic energy to change those little leaf figures into the emojis!
... Or at least that's what I'm going with.

So fourteen cups of coffee can induse synthesia in Bayleef? TIL.
And TIL synthesia is an actual thing.
It does not sound pleasant in the slightest.

Grass types get no respect.
I mean... there's a reason for that - just look at the type chart.
It is not kind to grass-types.

Again -- how do they make these gestures without hands?
Psychic powers!

It's too beautiful 🥺

That is a good acronym, but I have to admit that I have a soft spot for the sheer bullshit that is the original acronym, simply because it tries to take itself too seriously and winds up just sounding pretentious.
I agree, the actual acronym adds something... special.
I've just been needing to get that rant off my chest for a while now.

This makes me wonder just what is holding this team together. It seems one little incident away from coming apart at the seams. (And I'm guessing that 'incident' is going to be whatever Pika was hinting at in that last meme.)
Mmm... minor spoilers, but there's going to be several "breakdowns" throughout the run. This bad boy is long, and it's only getting longer - which gives plenty of time for inter-team disputes, fallouts, and regrets! We're actually getting our first small one from Pika in this chapter.

@bhelryss
im with sayleek, i also am gay and forget butch is a name men sometimes have, even tho i am frequently updated on the batshit stuff butch hartman gets up to in his spare time as a loser
The name works two ways now though - it all works out!

Oof, I remember hearing about Butch Hartman and all the crazy shit he's been getting into.
Kinda sad to see the guy that made one of my favorite childhood cartoons (Danny Phantom) go off the rails.

i am....really sad that pika and triton are fighting so badly....
It's okay, it'll all be over soon.
They can't fight forever.

BUT HELL YEAH FIRE FIELD EFFECT, GOOOOOOO
THE FIRE SHALL CONSUME US ALL!!!

@No-name
This team is comedy gold. Chili is just as unhinged as Pika, Basil is trying his best to make Pika happy, Diamond is trying to keep the team from falling apart and Dusty is simply surrounded by Bad influence.
I'm glad you like the team!
It's going to change a lot throughout the run.

Also IS there such a thing as "Ms. Nice Pika"?
Of course there is!
She's just buried deep underneath "Ms. Batshit Crazy Pika."

@Derogatory Trainer
Didn't upload on the day she promised...
Yeah I'm thinking she's back.
HEY - I WAS ONLY TWO HOURS LATE!

Huh.
Mildly impressed Mega Bloks got the Pokemon brand deal and not Lego.
Also their legs creep me out.
To be fair i feel like the Umbreon looks better than the Espeon - at least it has paws instead of logs.

hvOEldgm.jpg

The bigger ones look pretty cool though.

Game Freak really need to start doing more Stat tweaks for earlier gen Pokemon because so of them are being left by the wayside.
I completely agree.
Coming over to Reborn which follows the stats from the main games after playing with Drayano's altered stats really threw me off - there are a lot of Pokemon that feel like they should have buffs.
Like Furret for example.

I got a Gorebyss for an Emerald Nuzlocke.
And that's the sum total of it's contribution. They just aren't that good.
Yeah, I don't think either of the Clamperl evolutions are too great.
They're... average, at best.
There's just way too many better water-types to chose from - I think that's the real problem.

That's because you didn't mash the A button HARD enough!
Like when you were a kid and thought that button input actually mattered when catching!
Joke's on you - I never thought mashing the A button would increase my capture odds!
I thought HOLDING the A button (and my breath) would increase the catch odds - like a professional!

Ash is actually a 500D Chessmaster and used Soak before it ever existed as a move.
Bow down to one of the strongest trainers in the world now, Pika!
I will NEVER respect Ash.
Once a loser always a loser - I don't care how many Leagues he beats at this point, HE HAD HIS CHANCE!

Flute didn't fully embrace the power of the sword hand...and it cost her.
She should have started talking like she was at a renaissance fair like Pika wanted her to.
Maybe she would have lived 😔

moonraker.jpg

Sorry! I can't hear you from up in my orbital "Reply-encourager" satellite!
Damn I gotta get me one of those.

That when you know you've become an adult.
When you look back on your youth and think "Wow, adults back then were right about us teenagers", then you stock up on guns to keep them off your lawn.
It's a tale as old as time.
I've been an adult since I was a teenager then! I remember thinking other teenagers were annoying since I was like 16!
Hm... that was probably me being immature by thinking I was somehow better than other kids my age by being more "mature" though.
I guess there's no winning here.

That'll be weird.
Like even as wacky as Black 2 can be it'll probably feel pretty mundane to Pika after Reborn.
Although I pretty much expect Pika to be unfazed by anything after all her adventures.
I saw that yes. Might give it a try off-screen myself.
Oh god, she's gonna see Team Plasma freezing Opelucid City and just sort of go "another day another dollar."
By the end of this nothing will phase her.

I actually played a little to see how it is; it's good!
I haven't really played many other Drayano hacks but it feels better to play than Blaze Black did.

Freak will become the MVP.
Freak will become DEATH FODDER.

Ah yes.
Still getting over the loss of the last chapter.
Amazing how much character development Triton (A Goldeen of all Pokemon) is getting.
When I first started writing for him I thought he was just going to be a one-joke character (weird fish that can breathe air) but he had such good chemistry with Flute I just kept going!
And look where he is now!

Is an Onix really worth a "YES"?
I suppose you could give it an Eviolite and make it a tank but...
Considering Butch is going to save the team at some point?
Yes, she absolutely is worth a "YES."

PKzZuQgm.jpg

I think it has a chance of being a Stufful.
Not sure what triggers it though since it turned back into a Snubull when I reloaded the game.
I WISH it had been a Stufful.
I had a Bewear in my last attempt at a Reborn nuzlocke (I gave up after Kiki) and she was so good!
Granbull is kinda "meh" in comparison; Intimidate is nice I guess.

But by the end they'll have eclipsed the older team's experiences MASSIVELY
Those that live long enough at least!
Not too many OG team members left as of where I am right now...

Fffffucking Carvnives...
It's okay; Venus will make for a great sacrifice!

He shouldn't have positioned himself in such a vulnerable position 😔
Seriously though? This is actually Simon, so he's gonna be fine - possibly just scarred for life.

A fact Pika could have found out without torture because it was the ONLY way forward.
Bah. It's fine. Terrorists don't have rights anyways.
Exactly.
When you blow up a train station and kill countless people with hentai tentacles you lose your human rights.

Well...
I suppose that's a better reason for Cut not working on them than "It just doesn't, okay?"
Listen, it makes sense.
You saw what happened to Amaria and Florinia!

The Corrupting Chimp.
If he keeps it up he won't be corrupting much longer 😔

okbrkuko_canada-forest-fire-afp_625x300_02_July_21.jpg

Meanwhile, in the Gossip Gardevoir Weather Copter...
"It's looking like a smoky surge coming in off the western front; with a slight chance of falling ash later in the afternoon, so be sure to bring your umbrella if you're heading out on the town!"

Pika's Pet Peeve #27
"Bad Acronyms"
Oh god; there's 27 of them at this point?
... Well I guess I better keep going - gotta hit that sweet 69 after all!

Taka was the person who opened my eyes about how ANNOYING Chatot could be.
You never see them at all in any other game
I used a Chatot exactly once in my life, and it was a long time ago.
I remember it being decent, but sort of frail - I always forget about how annoying they can be though.
But Taka's Chatot always reminds me...

Wow.
It rarely happens but boy it sucks when it does.
IT MADE ME LOOK LIKE A FOOL!
I really need to start paying more attention during fights...

Hooray! Nobody died and Pika's back to suffer some more!
See you next time!
Thank you, it's great to be back!
See you this time when death is a possibility again 🙂

@Bernag
oh you been gone? hum i guess ... Welcome back we misssed yah ;). Seriously welcome back.
I'm wounded! How could you forget about little ol' me 🙁
(I'm joking of course, thank you, it's great to be back!)

nope and im only playing in intense because since next version its gone im giving it a last shot.
Well I wish you luck; it sounds like actual hell.

Give them Mirror shot guys. Like come on XD
BRONZOR IS LITERALLY A BRONZE MIRROR - IT SHOULD HAVE MIRROR SHOT BY DEFAULT!

and you learned from it. It something we all go through...
You'd think I would be more aware of how dangerous chip damage is at this point - I've lost Pokemon this way before too.
... And it'll probably happen again honestly.

*is making the foreshadowing postcard*
You stop that!
THAT'S MY JOB!

It matters a big bit since your starter... is a grass type which means they can auto learn it XD
... I actually can't remember if I forgot about it until Basil learned it naturally, or if I actually remembered the TM existed before that.

hey there is worse... not like he is fanboying you and being a creep and smelling your hair or something. He just keep track of your progress. Also he is gonna help you ? i think ?
Very true 😆
And you'll have to stick around and find out 😉

yeah... this is not gonna come back to bite any of them...not at all...
Basil and Diamond just want everyone to be friends again, while Pika and Triton want to forget the other ever existed in the first place.
A tragedy indeed...

NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! you are corrupting Dusty too much!
She's fiiiiine.
Pika's a good influence! She is not in fact a good influence.

at least they also see it... and Welcome aboard Butch. This pokemon may have a low attack stat... but it has a great ability in sturdy gets early access to stealth rocks and same for rock tomb. May not do much damage but will act as a good tank.
Butch won't be used for much, but what she is used for will be important!

So this is how the reborn squad got to know about the gym badges... fun XD... And its clear they are not progressing... and this is just hurtfull to watch.
Yeah, they had to find out eventually; just a shame it had to happen when Pika and Triton are bickering.
And it's okay, thing's will work out - they always do.

Welcom aboard intimidate user. XP and yes as Derogatory pointed out this can be a stufful in some cases. Its like the mystery egg. 50/50 chance depending of the save file.
Man I wish she had been a Stufful...
Oh well, Intimidate users are always good to have around.

death fodder. Got it
Exactly, you get it.

...please stop... I can't take Dusty being this much corrupted...
Don't worry about Dusty, she's still a sweet innocent little lady!
For now.

ugh too much snarky pika. Like i hope some slice of humble pie comes her way. She is letting her champion status and her power go to her head quite a bit.
Oh don't worry; she'll get a reality check real soon!

Welp
We are off to meet the Cops~
The Trapped Cops of Jasper And Beryl~
I instantly started reading this to the tune of "We're Off to See the Wizard" from the Wizard of Oz.

and in this day... the world got a bit darker... as Pika lost part of herself to the Machete...
A truly sad day indeed 😔
For everyone else that is - Pika's having the time of her life.

Triton stop being Edgy man. Black is not a good colour for you XP
Exactly.
His color is orange and white 😠

There is hope for Dusty... I think he idolizes Pika to the point of seeing her as a hero and wanting to copy her... which is not the best idea sadly enough as she can do good but can also be in a morally grey area...
That's it exactly.
She looks up to Pika and wants to be like her; despite all the warning flags. Dusty's a sweetheart through-and-through though, that won't change no matter Pika's influence!

My least fav of the monkeys still... but i guess him and Pika do have good chemistry so he gets a by...
Yeah, Pansear is my least favorite too.
Or well... Simisear is. He's fine for now though.

YUP
KNEW I HAD IT PREPARED FOR A REASON
*raises sign*
unknown.png
So where can I buy one of these bad boys?

Yeah just like that Ref. And i think he is using psychic powers to make the arms... i think ?
I don't want to type my whole explanation out again, so if you're curious you can go read my response to Trollkitten!
But yeah, basically psychic powers.

no one want's a chance to have that happen... *shivers of discomfort...*
Oh god, the true horror or Reborn...

...welp Chili is dying... and not by Pika *grabs a random knife.*
Chili is really working at racking up those death flags!

And that was the last time we saw Chili...Some say his finals words were and i quote...
"Worth it"
What a way to go...
Corrupting the youth.

i think you named it because of well... The tree Snapping when you used cut and almost killing it ? Random guess anyway.
Hmm... maybe.
I could've also been thinking about how using Cut "snapped" a tree and it fell on him.
Honestly though, I can't remember the real reason for the life of me 😕

Ah the arsonists are together now... Let their reign of fire and mayham go off.
No forest is safe from their desire for destruction 😔

DON'T YOU DARE LET REF GO DOWN. This line is such a good tank im not gonna be happy if it dies so soon...
Don't worry, Ref's fine!
For now.

... huh... you know what your right. Their name sucks.
THANK YOU!
I'm not alone on this one!

... yeah... better get used to that feeling... but its their fault for wiring the pokemon to them...
That's what I'm gonna do - blame Meteor for everything!
They should have made a safer machine; it's not my fault the Pokemon keep dying!

Less sass miss. Taka already suffers enough from
To be fair, while we all love Taka, Pika just met him.
All she knows about him right now is that he works for Team Meteor - which makes him an enemy.
She'll come around eventually though.

Hello main Taka pokemon. Like many people Taka was the one who gave me a crash course on the power of Chatot. Respect the man and the pokemon.
Oh yeah, Chatot can be super annoying.
Kind of frail in the late-game, but still speedy enough to make you want to pull your hair out.

LETS GO REF. and Down goes the parrot... and Ref better live...
Ref's doing fine don't you worry!
Our little mirror tank is gonna be okay 🙂

it was... but you need to be less snarky to him. He did nothing to you excluding having to fight you because he was obligated. And there could have been worse...way worse...
Listen, all she sees is "I'm from Team Meteor" in bright glowing letters.
And she can't turn down the snark to near stranger - she would combust.

Sorry Ref... Hang in there buddy.
Poor little fella 😔

This is exactly what you signed up for
I mean, to be fair to Chili - he probably didn't know he'd be fighting against abominations of nature going into this.

*me seeing how episode 19 5B actually means something*
yeah in episode 19 all the tangrowths are... actually different between each other. This one was... alright i guess the 3rd one however... nah nah im rushing we will get there when we get there.
Oh I know; it's actually really neat that they did that.
It's a shame we won't be seeing the new designs in this run.

Awww Tiny Pika looking all high and mighty. Let's hope nothing goes terribly wrong...
what is this looming feel-*get hit by something*
unknown.png

okay i get it i get it... Jeez no one told me the sign would turn agaisnt his creator... *grumbles away*
On second though... you can keep it.

@Bowser's Family Vacation
I feel like that knife video has become Pika's theme song at this point...

The video gets it!
BURN BURN BURN!!!

This team needs your level head, Diamond! pls keep that head attached to that poison/dark type body pika i swear
Diamond's doing fine!
It's everyone else that severely needs help - therapy specifically.

Oh, I love them. 🥺 I respect the decision to make a potential team mainstay like Bronzor speak only in complicated emoticons.
Glad the emojis are a hit!
It's better than the sound effect approach I was going to go with originally.

Basil:
geek-grind-geek-grind-goblin-gulp-coffee-12oz.jpg

today i learned that there is such a thing as real goblin coffee you know for when you need to embrace that energy during d&d
Huh, I guess you learn something new everyday!
Guess we know what those coffee goblins look like now.

Ooh, a spacious one-room, zero-bed apartment. How much is it? $30,000?
For a month? Absolutely.
The is Reborn; everything is designed to make you cry!

I would let Ref be my breathing coach. 😤 Or... breathing referee?
Oh ho~
I see what you did there.

So how many cups of coffee have you had in one day, Pika? 🤔
Real-life Pika? Occasionally one, I'm not much of a coffee drinker.
In-game Pika? She's probably downed a whole pot at some point.
... And inevitably went to the hospital from coffee poisoning.

Hey, Butch is going to save the team at some point - you'll see! You'll all see!!!

Triton has a point: Over-leveled Mons go a long way. Well, not with Reborn's hard level cap system, admittedly. >_>
Yeah, but they also deserve a break.
Especially the Unova team; they went through hell and back.

Aw, real life Lady is adorable! 😍 Here's to hoping in-game Lady kicks some butt in her name!
She's a total sweetheart! Most of the time at least.
She's probably the most expressive dog I've ever met.

But what if it's a late-night talking about your feelings session, Diamond, huh?
Only if the coffee is decaf 😌

Therapist: "Reborn Tangrowth isn't real. Reborn Tangrowth can't hurt you."
Reborn Tangrowth:
FBFiPx0VEAAUm1K
If we keep pretending it doesn't exist it'll go away eventually...

Oh, silly Reborn Police, thinking it has any control. Control in general, but especially control over Pika.
Both Reborn City and Pika herself are uncontrollable - which makes them perfect for each other in all honesty.

Ref, you gremlin! :D
Ref does a little trolling.

If only Basil had Sleep Powder or something... To reclaim what should have never been...
You know... I can't actually remember if Basil still had Sleep Powder at this point.
I think he did? But I genuinely can't be sure.

Chili getting ready to destroy Rusty's innocence:
cover5.jpg
That is going to be a dead monkey by the end of all this if he keeps tempting fate.
And by fate I mean Pika.

But, Pika, Reborn needs to show off its obsolete vocabulary!!!
Not on my watch :argh:

Is Chatot buffed in Reborn or something!? 😱
Nope, just way tougher than most people know; especially in the lower levels.

What if you wanted to set up but Reborn terrain said no. 😌
It really was hilarious at how little that did to Chili - I was expecting at least a little bit more 😆

Whoa there, that's Backstory locked between Relationship Level 2 there.

YOU CAN TELL ME HOW YOU GOT THAT SALAMENCE FIRST.
That's the question we're all asking.

@GoGoGogoat
Hello and welcome! Reborn is crazy, but it's a fun kind of crazy we've got going on here!

well damn here I was all excited to catch up and congratulate pika on getting this far, but unfortunately this is a grevious sin and we can no longer be friends v_v
Nooooo!!!
Please don't leave, I need more friends - I like some grass-types! Breloom is one of my favorite Pokemon!

however, my grass-type affinity also compels me to state that basil with a machete is the best idea ever. pika can share it sometimes i guess
Phew, Basil saves the day once again.
He's got all kinds of tricks up his (non-existent) sleeves!

(but actually though, very much looking forward to more shenanigans!)
Thank you! And I'm glad to have you here!
There are many more shenanigans to be had 😉

I didn't know you could set forests on fire in Reborn. Neat. Also, violence is fun.
Oh yeah, there are tons of ways to mess with the fields in Reborn.
More destruction awaits!

@ArsSanctum
Nice, a new update! And I am indeed a new face haha.
Well welcome again! Glad you're enjoying the run :3:

Cool to see this run is still going, I just got back into Reborn myself due to Episode 19 dropping. It's funny to see just how much this section has changed from the version you're playing to the version I'm on...
Ah, yeah I guess my run is sort of a relic now :sweatdrop:
There's so much neat stuff in E19, I really do wish I had waited a bit longer before starting my run.

Anyway, poor Pika and Triton. It's for the best, though...because Goldeen is trash
Hey, Triton pulls his weight!
... Or at least he did against Julia.

The memes had me freaking rolling 😆
Except for the last one, I don't like the implication :ohdear: 😭
Then they had their intended effect - especially the last one 🙂
Seriously though, I'm glad you liked them!

Also there are more PULSE forms? I'm scared :ohdear:
Oh ho, we haven't seen NOTHING yet.
You better mentally prepare yourself; these Tangrowth aren't anywhere near the worst PULSE form we'll be seeing.

...well things are uncomfortably awkward :cybercrime:
A little awkward silence never hurt anyone!
... Not physically at least.

Also Basil needs to lay off the coffee for a while-14 cups in a day can't be healthy O_O
He's fine!
Diamond's got him on a watch.

Yeah he definitely needs to lay off of it. (Also I love the picture of him holding his leaf.)
He's just very stressed.
This is probably my favorite portrait for him (his Chikorita one is a bit better though) I'm not sure how I'll translate it as a Meganium though...

Poor Diamond is trying her best to keep everyone together, but...it doesn't seem to be going well :c
She's doing her very best, and that's all we can ask 😔

oh no
Even Scout can tell that's bad news and he's who knows how many miles away...
Scout has a sixth sense.
It's called "I Know Pika's Doing Something Wrong Right Now."

Yes definitely. Poor guy is just trying his best though 🥺
He desperately wants his trainer to be happy, but he also doesn't want her to stab anyone.

CHILI STOP TRYING TO CORRUPT DUSTY 😡
If he keeps it up Pika's gonna kill him herself.

I was gonna make a "burn to the ground" reference, but it looks like someone else already did :V:
BURN BABY BURN!!!

It's cool that there are ways to affect the battlefield like that. I wonder what else can happen?
SO MANY THINGS.
We won't be seeing them all the time since I try to avoid it in major fights because you'll often lose friendship points with characters, but we'll definitely be seeing more field changes down the road!

Dusty is too precious 🥺
Reborn is a dangerous place for little angels like her though 😟

Wow PULSE has a really convoluted full name.
You bet it does!
It couldn't be more pretentious and obnoxious if they tried - I almost want to applaud them for it.

It should just be called Mega Evolution
I mean... you're not wrong, Mega Evolution can hurt the Pokemon too.

...are all the Pulse 'mons shiny? At least this one went down easily...
Yeah, it's actually pretty neat - It's probably to show off Reborn's unique shinies!

also I love how expressive Ref is without speaking a word.
Those emojis are doing work for the little fella!

Why does this random little girl have a Salamence? o_o
Because she's ✨special✨ of course.
Seriously though, I'm pretty sure she's Elite Four.

ibyilodm.png

RYHssmb.png
Hm...

PpeKlQMm.png

RYHssmb.png
I... think we're on the other side of those buildings we went through earlier.

c0UB6g0.png
Which means we just went in a glorified circle.

7jrstKH.png
Good going oh excellent leader!

7MuqASw.png
Now why don't you store me since we're near the PC.

kXL2pEu.png
Save you a trip.

RYHssmb.png
Uh, no.

o6VVsYM.png
I told you, I'll store you after we're done with this little Meteor problem.

7YKiXcJ.png
We're right in the middle of a bunch of tough fights and I don't really have the time to train up a new team-member right now.

7jrstKH.png
You're not even using me anyway!

RYHssmb.png
Having a full team of fighters is better than having a useless trainee - even if one of those fighters doesn't get used.

fq0aTuZ.png
You know what? Fine! I don't even care anymore!

EBayWxt.png
FINE!

WJXgN25.png
Can we please not start fighting again...?

WFAe16k.png
No, this is good!

nyNWQfW.png
Let it all out darlings, then we can start discussing coping techniques!

RYHssmb.png
Hmpf.

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

Es2X2Sb.png
... Or not.

Ai8UHMS.png
It was a good try Diamond.

jZEhV2Vm.png

RYHssmb.png
I need to beat someone up to get some aggression out.

NAJHRCom.png

EBayWxt.png
YOU!

LlqvoGb.png
It's ass-kicking time!

shxNI0Am.png

o6VVsYM.png
Maybe!

cWavptwm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Basil, make him cry.

A3Q4yoq.png
Sure!

gq3x4bMm.png

qPTHL7Vm.png

Al4E083m.png

N4o6Z5ym.png

A3Q4yoq.png
Easy-peasy!

LlqvoGb.png
Ah, nothing like beating up a dumb grunt to make me feel better.

FLfE8ytm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yes, I'm the infuriating one.

gUHpeRl.png
You are.

EBayWxt.png
Kiss my ass!

a13HBDlm.png

1C469k9m.png

RYHssmb.png
... Well.

6J4sJS6m.png

EBayWxt.png
NOW I'M THE ONE THAT'S GOING TO BE CAUSING YOU PROBLEMS POLICE-BOY!

ZY7CfIn.png
WHAT!?

c0UB6g0.png
That was the single most pathetic show I have ever seen; how did you get cornered by a damn grunt of all people.

EBayWxt.png
You are a disgrace to your badge and I am humiliated for you and all of your co-workers.

aPkTkKF.png
Yeah, we're the real law!

LlqvoGb.png
Damn straight Dusty.

olxfFM8.png
(ノ⚈̀ ⏥ ́⚈)ノ

LlqvoGb.png
I couldn't have said it better myself Ref!

A1uQdU9.png

yFg96uG.png
I'm starting to think we should be keeping the young impressionable ones away from her.

SHhOGNQ.png
Nah, this is hilarious.

PJLvxZf.png
SCREW THE POLICE!

A1uQdU9.png
Basil? Tell me you don't agree with this.

H6Uk6yG.png
Well, it's kind of worrying...

yW9nEqn.png
But she seems happy.

WFAe16k.png
NO!

vyo91ea.png
Welcome to the "Pika's Insane" party Diamond; I'm happy to have you here.

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

qK3Hgedm.png

oYGOdUH.png
No, REALLY!? I couldn't tell.

cwO2iBom.png

7G4DJBmm.png

pkgl06Am.png

RYHssmb.png

c0UB6g0.png
This is gonna be an infuriating day - I can already feel it.

kXL2pEu.png
Everyday is an infuriating day when I'm with you.

EBayWxt.png
THAT'S NOT WHAT I MEANT AND YOU KNOW IT!!!

9e3MEVYm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And onto the next building!

aPkTkKF.png
Maybe we'll find some new friends here!

o6VVsYM.png
You never know Dusty, you never know!

A1uQdU9.png
Dusty, sweetheart, why don't you come stand by me for a little while.

tJyIwOo.png
No that's okay, I like standing by Pika.

EBayWxt.png
Yeah she likes standing by me Diamond; and since I'm the trainer I get the final say.

LlqvoGb.png
And I say Dusty stays with me!

aPkTkKF.png
Yay!

Es2X2Sb.png
Oh dear...

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡• ω ͡•)

YbTaczy.png
Oh no you don't!

tRSDtNV.png
You're staying back here Ref!

HfbUyIq.png
( •︣ ︹ •︣ )👎

IyQ49CEm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Looks like it's time to play a little game I like to call "Press as Many Buttons as Possible!"

smnJdZum.png

LlqvoGb.png
And it worked!

o6VVsYM.png
Man I love the "Press as Many Buttons as Possible" game.

Mg4YEf1m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, it appears I've stumbled into someone's apartment.

LlqvoGb.png
Let's loot the place!

WFAe16k.png
NO!

o6VVsYM.png
Relax, whoever lived here is either evacuated or dead - so we're in the clear.

YbTaczy.png
And what of our morals? Don't you think this is even slightly wrong young lady!?

RYHssmb.png
... No?

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

A1uQdU9.png
I will get through to you one of these days, I just know it.

o6VVsYM.png
I will allow you to hold onto that hope - even if it's highly unlikely to happen.

0iewpK5m.png

EBayWxt.png
Ah, dammit - the owner is still here!

RYHssmb.png

LlqvoGb.png
I think I can fix that though~

YbTaczy.png
Put down the rock.

7YKiXcJ.png
You're no fun.

mnjbra0m.png

nCpSaY4m.png

rTL0BXqm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah, I was wondering when you would stop your inane rambling.

RYHssmb.png
The elevator literally only works for this floor; you are genuinely one of the luckiest women I've ever met.

18eP3bjm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Me!

mJ8yXP9m.png

gHGEWnCm.png

RYHssmb.png
I feel like I just said that.

vyo91ea.png
How's it feel to be ignored?

RYHssmb.png
What's that? I don't speak grumpy fish that holds grudges.

7jrstKH.png
YOU HOLD GRUDGES TOO!

EBayWxt.png
MY GRUDGES ARE DIFFERENT!

Es2X2Sb.png
I'm starting to doubt they'll make up...

BkPuYKN.png
You're just now starting to doubt that?

ZY7CfIn.png
No, don't lose hope!

A3Q4yoq.png
We'll all be friends again, I know it!

aPkTkKF.png
Yeah, I think so too!

Es2X2Sb.png

qpPkjTCm.png

sJO3xWhm.png

6sM5lJ8m.png

RYHssmb.png
... Welp.

gd9eeLmm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I'm claiming this apartment.

RDIMrlI.png
What!? You can't just claim an apartment that someone is clearly living in.

RYHssmb.png
No? It's clearly abandoned.

o6VVsYM.png
Squatter's rights man.

7jrstKH.png
YOU LITERALLY JUST SPOKE TO THE WOMAN THAT LIVES HERE!

tJyIwOo.png
I like your new apartment Pika!

LlqvoGb.png
Thank you Dusty!

o6VVsYM.png
I'm thinking of changing the floors to a nice blue.

F8nklYf.png
To match the chairs!

aPkTkKF.png
I like blue!

kXL2pEu.png
Why do I still try...?

zAF790qm.png

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
So is no-one going to take that free Emolga?

H6Uk6yG.png
I don't think Pokemon are something to just... take.

RYHssmb.png
Basil, let me have this one thing please?

yW9nEqn.png
Oh, okay.

INduNTbm.png

uWTmWcym.png

LlqvoGb.png
Come here new flying friend~

ePMpFnim.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oops, onto Plan B!

3NOLpIJm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Chuck a bunch of balls at its' head!

t2cauvem.png

LlqvoGb.png
Great work Basil.

A3Q4yoq.png
It was nothing!

Ai8UHMS.png
But... he was just trying to take a nap.

RYHssmb.png
Well, if he hadn't attacked me I wouldn't have had to defend myself.

H6Uk6yG.png
I mean... how would you react if you woke up to someone trying to grab you?

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oops?

Ai8UHMS.png
*sigh*

WJXgN25.png
I told you we shouldn't have just tried to take him.

UXSOYopm.png

... Okay, so I just name flying-types Jet sometimes - it's a good name for them.
This time around it was Emolga! Guess I couldn't be bothered to think of anything else at the time.

c6YCg4sm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Moving on!

jSjne6nm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, I guess that cop managed to survive the hentai vines.

LlqvoGb.png
Good for him!

KKFzUcNm.png

o6VVsYM.png
First I'm going to grab this.

F8nklYf.png
Gotta prioritize what's important after all.

H6Uk6yG.png
And what's more important here?

RYHssmb.png
Not having to immediately lose brain cells talking to a cop.

yW9nEqn.png
That makes sense.

isyzekG.png
So that's what I'm experiencing every time you open your mouth.

EBayWxt.png
HEY!

hpSnMbdm.png

EBayWxt.png
I am not as bad the police - I get shit done!

RYHssmb.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I guess I should make sure this guy isn't bleeding out of any orifices though.

SQSeinrm.png

4xDorhwm.png

c0UB6g0.png
What did I tell you?

7YKiXcJ.png
Those vines are not worth getting too close to.

U2kjmpgm.png

nkTWzzCm.png

4iO8HSIm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And that's one more cop down!

RYHssmb.png
... I better get a reward for all this.

A1uQdU9.png
Life isn't all about rewards dear.

o6VVsYM.png
No.

RYHssmb.png
But when I'm doing something I don't want to be doing it is.

yFg96uG.png
I... suppose that makes sense - in a way.

LlqvoGb.png
Exactly.

OpGDDqHm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, we can also check out this house over here now as well!

F8nklYf.png
There's probably so much good loot in there.

yFg96uG.png
At the very least; can we stop rummaging through everyone's homes?

LlqvoGb.png
Never.

A1uQdU9.png
Did no one ever teach you about morals?

o6VVsYM.png
Mom both tried and failed.

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

upqwLVjm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, it's that guy's Mareep.

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
You think he would care if I kept it?

YbTaczy.png
PIKA!

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay okay, I'll take the little furball back.

XuGBDTZm.png

o6VVsYM.png
He-

ZU2fOlw.png
AHHHHHHH!!!

oYGOdUH.png
Will you-

ZU2fOlw.png
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! They're coming to take our brains, the water is full of mind control chemicals, AND I'M NEXT!

x5fTW1Y.png
Arceus is dead and we killed him.

EBayWxt.png
HEY!

ZU2fOlw.png
STAY AWAY FROM ME GOVERNMENT SPY!!!

RYHssmb.png
WILL YOU JUST TAKE THIS ALREADY!?

lltieItm.png

ZU2fOlw.png
!

x5fTW1Y.png

UypWzjHm.png

JDqBmlI.png
Okay, I guess I feel a little better now...

H6Uk6yG.png
What did you give her?

o6VVsYM.png
A Snickers bar.

LlqvoGb.png
You're not you when you're hungry after all.

Ai8UHMS.png

RYHssmb.png
So uh, listen - I think I saw your owner a couple of buildings back; I can take you if you want.

ZU2fOlw.png
You saw Alan!

x5fTW1Y.png
Yes, please take me back; I don't do well on my own.

c0UB6g0.png
Like Pokemon like trainer I guess.

b61cPZim.png

LlqvoGb.png
Just stick close!

IRI2HWdm.png

RYHssmb.png
Huh.

JDqBmlI.png
Huh?

7YKiXcJ.png
He was just pacing back and forth right here.

ZU2fOlw.png
Oh no.

x5fTW1Y.png
Oh no no no, they finally got him.

RYHssmb.png
"They?"

ZU2fOlw.png
"THEY!" THE ONE'S PULLING THE STRINGS BEHIND EVERYTHING!!!

x5fTW1Y.png
The Pokelluminati.

oYGOdUH.png

c0UB6g0.png
Oh sweet mother of Mew.

x5fTW1Y.png
Now they're coming for me too...

ZU2fOlw.png
WAIT!

oYGOdUH.png
What!?

ZU2fOlw.png
YOU!

RYHssmb.png
Me?

x5fTW1Y.png
You're strong, you can keep me safe right?

o6VVsYM.png
Sure I gue-

JDqBmlI.png
THEN I'M YOURS'!

PqsGPD2m.png

RYHssmb.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Not too sure how I feel about this one honestly.

vzSGT15m.png

So, growing up I played a lot of Harvest Moon (I still do, though the series is called "Story of Seasons" now - it'll always be "Harvest Moon" in my heart though) and in the game you, well, farm.
When I was little I named my very first sheep "Bob" (get it, like "baa", but with a "B" at the end - since that's the noise sheep make? I'm a genius) because in that specific game all the sheep were male; I kept going with the name in future games though for some reason. Probably because I thought it was clever.

Anyway, it's a tradition to always name my first sheep "Bob" - no matter the gender. Typically that's restricted to farming sims, but I'll make an exception this time around!

83pvRQXm.png

c0UB6g0.png
I think I'll just let her sit in the PC a bit to cool off.

o6VVsYM.png
Ampharos are really good though, so I'm happy.

SHhOGNQ.png
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself of that.

LlqvoGb.png
That's because I am!

7YKiXcJ.png
That sheep has issues.

BkPuYKN.png
Yeah...

ybHNMtCm.png

RYHssmb.png
Well, no point in putting it off any longer I suppose.

o6VVsYM.png
I didn't see any more grunts down here, so the next abomination of nature must be up there.

gUHpeRl.png
Oh joy...

RYHssmb.png
Hey you should be happy, that means I'll be boxing you soon.

kXL2pEu.png

v6do7w4m.png

oYGOdUH.png
Damn.

n1u2x9mm.png

F8nklYf.png
What a view.

A1uQdU9.png
You must have passed through that desert on your way here; isn't that where the train comes from?

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah, but it's different when you're looking at the scenery as a whole.

RYHssmb.png
Plus I was sort of preoccupied at the time.

NKZbNTjm.png

o6VVsYM.png
This is probably not the right way since I'm not seeing any plants, but I wanna see if there's anything interesting down here real quick.

gUHpeRl.png
Curiosity killed the Skitty you know.

LlqvoGb.png
Well it's a good thing I'm not a Skitty then.

kXL2pEu.png
That's not what I meant and you know it...

tQrcFIym.png

RYHssmb.png
Damn this is a long bridge though.

nzaP24Om.png

RYHssmb.png
Huh.

CeGALIGm.png

RYHssmb.png
Well, it's definitely abandoned. And also a Gym?

o6VVsYM.png
Guess I'll be coming back here later.

7YKiXcJ.png
Who would set up a Gym in an abandoned power plant though? Not the electric leader since we already battled Julia, so steel maybe?

c0UB6g0.png
Eh, I guess I'll figure it out later.

misaai1m.png

RYHssmb.png
Yureyu?

yW9nEqn.png
Yeah, they're the major company here in Reborn.

H6Uk6yG.png
Or... at least they used to be.

Ai8UHMS.png
I think Silph actually holds more power than they do now.

o6VVsYM.png
Oh.

RDIMrlI.png
You're pretty knowledgeable about this Basil - I didn't even know about Yureyu.

isyzekG.png
But then again I guess I'm not a Reborn native.

vyo91ea.png
Didn't think you were a smart guy!

KQuDj79.png
I'm not really smart...

H6Uk6yG.png
I um... just watched a lot of TV when I was still with Ame. I didn't really have anything else to do, and I was there for a long time...

WJXgN25.png
No one ever wanted to pick me.

fq0aTuZ.png
... Oh.

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well, you're with me now - and that makes you a badass.

LlqvoGb.png
No more TV for you!

H6Uk6yG.png

A3Q4yoq.png
Yeah, no more TV!

fq0aTuZ.png

qSPX0A6m.png

RYHssmb.png
Well, I guess this is a dead-end for now - or at least until I get a hold of Rock Smash.

tLmhyASm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Which means this was a waste of time!

c0UB6g0.png
And we gotta go back across the long-ass bridge.

FEURUGom.png

c0UB6g0.png
Why do I bother exploring?

zqGZInw.png
Because it's fun?

RYHssmb.png
Yeah, I guess.

hZd80CLm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Hmm... well, that's certainly not good.

A1uQdU9.png
What's not good my dear?

RYHssmb.png
Well, by looking through the crack between these buildings - I can see two very familiar pairs of feet.

c0UB6g0.png
Which means Meteor is nearby; and probably also another fight.

7YKiXcJ.png
Or two.

c0UB6g0.png
Which I'm not looking forward to.

BkPuYKN.png
So uhh... that's all well and good, but how are you able to recognize them by their feet?

oYGOdUH.png

F8nklYf.png
You have your weird habits, and I have mine.

BkPuYKN.png
Right...

13oKoAJm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Moving on!

N0HmMa9m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Alright, new area means new encounter.

o6VVsYM.png
Let's see what we can find!

l8d3t3Km.png

RYHssmb.png
... Well, I said I wanted a bug-type.

zCQtRE7m.png

c0UB6g0.png
I just wish it wasn't one that also happened to be part grass-type.

BlB6uvWm.png

Pretty self-explanatory.
The Sewaddle line are all about sewing, so I went with Needle - as in a sewing needle.
But some plants have thorns, which are like needles - and insects have stingers; another thing that's similar to needles!

So it works.

Rfy8PmWm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, another tree!

LlqvoGb.png
Let me jus-

35SpdYGm.png

ZY7CfIn.png
No no, it's okay - I got this one!

MGqqgxEm.png

H6Uk6yG.png
You um... don't need to bring out the machete.

RYHssmb.png
You can't contain my need to cut things forever Basil.

Ai8UHMS.png
I can try...

DjdTl5Gm.png

RYHssmb.png
Hm.

o6VVsYM.png
Well, that's obviously a trap right there.

ZYZkOj2.png
A trap? Where?

oYGOdUH.png
That pile of leaves; it's obviously hiding a hole.

zqGZInw.png
Oh! I see!

RbbS8SA.png

c0UB6g0.png
... You still don't see it do you?

aDJs6k9.png
No.

c0UB6g0.png
*sigh*

wgn5pKmm.png

LlqvoGb.png
But, if I'm very careful I'm sure I can avoid collapsing the cover.

o6VVsYM.png
All I need to do is stick close to the edge an-

7Ek3x9Qm.png

RYHssmb.png

yJZQnuNm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well, this is certainly a predicament I've gotten myself into.

8vK0CAAm.png

*the sound of the consequences of Pika's own actions catching up with her*
*...*
*also crashing or something*

Gv6lhb2m.png

c0UB6g0.png
Ugh... what time is it?

7jrstKH.png
It's wake the fuck up o' clock - we've got company.

GeZliZ6m.png

EBayWxt.png
Oh COME ON!

nSk2j8Hm.png

EBayWxt.png
YOU LITTLE SHITS ARE GONNA RUE THE DAY YOU TRIED TO CONTAIN ME!

n99GgjRm.png

EBayWxt.png
YOU'LL RUE IT!!!

TXdnvKqm.png

RYHssmb.png
Alright, this is an easy fix - I'll just take my machete an-

oYGOdUH.png
... Wait; where's my machete?

ZY7CfIn.png
Did you lose it!?

WJXgN25.png
That thing was so expensive...

EBayWxt.png
Those little bastards must have stolen it from me!

LlqvoGb.png
Alright, Plan B!

kXL2pEu.png
What's Plan B?

EBayWxt.png
HYYAAAAAAA!!!

RYHssmb.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay, so the bars are actually thicker than they look; I can't break them.

vyo91ea.png
Excellent work Little Miss Smasher.

EBayWxt.png
AT LEAST I'M TRYING!

aPkTkKF.png
I'll try and bite my way through!

G6tdisV.png
My teeth are really strong!

Es2X2Sb.png
Please be careful dear, you might break a tooth.

oYGOdUH.png
Wait, Basil you know Cut.

H6Uk6yG.png
Yeah but, I'm worried if I start swinging my leaf around right now I might hurt one of you.

WJXgN25.png
My leaf is really sharp...

RYHssmb.png
Right...

LlqvoGb.png
Oh I know!

o6VVsYM.png
Wanna start a blaze Chili?

PJLvxZf.png
HELL YEAH!

7jrstKH.png
How about "HELL NO!?"

kXL2pEu.png
Do you want to burn us all alive!? You've seen how fast a blaze can get out of control!

7YKiXcJ.png
Oh, yeah...

RYHssmb.png
Hmm...

A1uQdU9.png
What about Ref?

nyNWQfW.png
Surely our little friend can simply levitate out of the cage and hit the lever!

LlqvoGb.png
Oh, that's actually a good plan!

o6VVsYM.png
You're up Ref!

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) 👉

UG5U46Zm.png

DnjdA60m.png

lVQIMCZm.png

oYGOdUH.png
That's not... the right way.

BkPuYKN.png
I don't think... Ref's coming back.

EBayWxt.png
WHERE ARE YOU EVEN GOING!?

0PmCFq0m.png

3yIgshMm.png

OJugE4dm.png

EBayWxt.png
PISS OFF!

xOku9Q0m.png

M29cz0um.png

PpRcaPom.png

RDIMrlI.png
Did you seriously just tell our one chance at getting out of here to "piss off!?'

EBayWxt.png
AND I'D DO IT AGAIN!

RYHssmb.png
We don't need that Pachirisu-killing swag-bitch.

7jrstKH.png
WE CLEARLY DO!

pT9PxZSm.png

Y5WtiRAm.png

EBayWxt.png
PISS OFF!

7jrstKH.png
WILL SOMEONE SHUT HER UP!?

Ai8UHMS.png
Pika... maybe we should try to be a little nicer?

EBayWxt.png
He killed Mill!

H6Uk6yG.png
Well... that is true.

LlqvoGb.png
EXACTLY!

kXL2pEu.png
You have no backbone.

WJXgN25.png

uHkGFSZm.png

SurVYcOm.png

EBayWxt.png
The second I get out of here I'm going to wring your scrawny little neck.

7QJgTxrm.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
I REALLY hate the way you said that.

sYaBfVOm.png

SHhOGNQ.png
He's got a point; you did fall into a super obvious trap.

RYHssmb.png
Chili?

BkPuYKN.png
Yeah?

o6VVsYM.png
If you start agreeing with Fern I will also be treating you like Fern.

BkPuYKN.png

SHhOGNQ.png
I mean you even talked about how obvious the trap was, so h-

EBayWxt.png
CHILI!!!

BkPuYKN.png
Life... leaving... death... approaching...

tRSDtNV.png
Pika dear please don't strangle Chili right now.

EBayWxt.png
LEARN YOUR LESSON!

PJLvxZf.png
... Never...

CzrI2tom.png

E3hctnAm.png

RYHssmb.png
Yeah, you beat the first two - of course the first two are easy!

H6Uk6yG.png
We actually struggled quite a bit against Julia...

Es2X2Sb.png
And we lost poor Flute to Florinia...

7YKiXcJ.png
... Can you guys maybe not make Fern look good in comparison to me?

6Z4PmEkm.png

Jm7a5N3m.png

50L4a8ym.png

LlqvoGb.png
Well the second my psychic-mirror gets back and hits that lever I'm freer than Pidgey!

BkPuYKN.png
I don't even see Ref on the horizon anymore...

LlqvoGb.png
Any moment now!

YEhtuqNm.png

EBayWxt.png
I'd rather swallow glass.

neBk4U1m.png

cY19zWsm.png

o6VVsYM.png

LlqvoGb.png
Ha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

o6VVsYM.png
Oh you're certainly full of shit aren't you.

EBayWxt.png
I would nev-

7jrstKH.png
WOMAN YOU WILL GET ON YOUR KNEES OR I WILL MAKE YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES!

oYGOdUH.png
Phrasing Triton!

Ai8UHMS.png
Don't you want to get out of here Pika? It'll only be for a minute.

WJXgN25.png
I'm starting to get claustrophobic...

7YKiXcJ.png

WJXgN25.png

c0UB6g0.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Fine.

DifIF7Nm.png

XXLMca2m.png

oYGOdUH.png
What.

H6Uk6yG.png
Okay, so maybe it's more than just getting on your knees for a few seconds...

yW9nEqn.png
But the sooner we get out of here the bet-

cnE5ulUm.png

EBayWxt.png
PISS OFF!!!

ZY7CfIn.png
Pika no!

7jrstKH.png
You stupid bitch!

EBayWxt.png
I'D RATHER DIE ON MY FEET THAN ADMIT YOU'RE BETTER THAN ME ON MY KNEES!

c0TJe8qm.png

9N0DQJFm.png

EBayWxt.png
I WILL!

pVQXQmsm.png

lejWrS6m.png

K5GqLzZm.png

EBayWxt.png
JOKE'S ON YOU SWAG-BITCH I'VE GOT A PLAN C!

RYHssmb.png
How's that gnawing going Dusty?

PfRd7bM.png
I think I broke a tooth.

yFg96uG.png
I told you this was going to happen...

EBayWxt.png
WE'LL BE OUT OF HERE IN NO TIME - YOU'LL SEE!!!

8WOakrMm.png

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
So anyone got a Plan D?

7jrstKH.png
IF ARCEUS HAD GIFTED ME WITH HANDS I WOULD STRANGLE YOU!

LlqvoGb.png
But he didn't, so you're stuck with me.

Es2X2Sb.png
I think I'm getting a headache...

DFZLlSQ.png
Oh, I think I have some painkillers!

yFg96uG.png
Thank you dear.

RbbS8SA.png
Can I have some too?

yW9nEqn.png
Sure.

5cCbGFcm.png

RYHssmb.png
Listen we just need t-

oYGOdUH.png
Is that a Chatot?

0Ga3mfAm.png

oYGOdUH.png

Dyy6xqem.png

HvsDFAGm.png

RYHssmb.png
That... was that one guy's Chatot right?

7YKiXcJ.png
What was his name again? "Taco?"

Ai8UHMS.png
Taka.

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah that was it.

RYHssmb.png
Why would he send his Pokemon to release me?

7YKiXcJ.png
He's a bad guy isn't he?

2ednPxsm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Eh whatever, I don't have time to question an enemy's motivations.

LlqvoGb.png
We've got an exit to find!

RYHssmb.png
And uh... we should look for Ref too.

A1uQdU9.png
I wonder where the poor dear could have gotten off to...

o6VVsYM.png
Also if we see any Nuzleaf I'm getting my machete back.

kXL2pEu.png
I think it's better off with them honestly.

ob7yz3Sm.png

RYHssmb.png
... Well.

86QDxnGm.png

o6VVsYM.png
I guess we need to hit some more levers first.

RYHssmb.png
How do these even work? Do they have a bunch of underground pulley systems or something?

c0UB6g0.png
I have so many unanswered questions.

YKnaUFtm.png

o6VVsYM.png
First thing's first though - finding those levers!

g6iyeG4m.png

plMq7ewm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Got one right next to a really great healing item!

guP5Ar2.png
That I'll be holding onto!

7YKiXcJ.png
Aw man...

pTN7gInm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Found a cop in a cage.

6L584lKm.png

RYHssmb.png
That I guess I should free...

7jrstKH.png
You aren't allowed to say ANYTHING.

kXL2pEu.png
You literally fell for the exact same trap.

c0UB6g0.png
Yeah yeah, I know...

B8XEkKNm.png

qQqqT5nm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Happens to the best of us man.

SHhOGNQ.png
I think you mean "the worst of us."

EBayWxt.png
CHILI.

If6exFFm.png

rgJ8H22m.png

5aNHzelm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Dumb cop, making me look dumb by proxy...

qZRUrbzm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And here's that first one we saw!

NYTS7L7m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Looks like that's the last lever we need over there.

zqGZInw.png
How do you think we're gonna get to it though?

RYHssmb.png
Hmm...

ahNy7Wzm.png

o6VVsYM.png
My money's on there being a path through here.

LlqvoGb.png
Because it's literally the only path we haven't tried yet.

ZYZkOj2.png
That makes sense!

aPkTkKF.png
You're super smart Pika!

F8nklYf.png
Aw shucks.

gUHpeRl.png
Dusty, she is the opposite of smart.

zqGZInw.png
I don't think so.

kXL2pEu.png
*sigh*

lqwuEWEm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Ah, I think I see a Meteor goon on the horizon!

LlqvoGb.png
Since you've been so nice to me on this whole forest adventure Triton - I'll let you handle things from here!

kXL2pEu.png
Oh joy, I'm filled with appreciation.

o6VVsYM.png
As you should be.

xymj01Zm.png

hKfLLlBm.png

fGZkflnm.png

isyzekG.png
Happy now?

LlqvoGb.png
We're getting there.

iM6ss5km.png

RYHssmb.png
Well this building certainly looks different than the others in the area.

LlqvoGb.png
That means it's worth exploring!

6Gbt9K6m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh, looks like it's a library.

RYHssmb.png
A really messy library.

fq0aTuZ.png
That's... upsetting.

oYGOdUH.png
Triton?

fq0aTuZ.png
These poor books, they deserve to be treated better.

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Um... maybe whoever owns the place will come back after the last Tangrowth is gone.

LlqvoGb.png
And we can come back and see the place when it's all cleaned up!

RDIMrlI.png

7MuqASw.png
You don't have to pretend to be nice to me.

oYGOdUH.png
Wha- I was just...

EBayWxt.png
You know what? I don't even know why I bother with you.

kXL2pEu.png

csCJBIom.png

DMccqDPm.png

C4qazLkm.png

RYHssmb.png
Honestly, yeah - we could probably use patching up.

7YKiXcJ.png
The team's not doing too hot, and I did kind of fall down a hole.

poAeILXm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah that'd be great actually.

lHhwOvsm.png

o6VVsYM.png

LlqvoGb.png
Deez nuts.

yFg96uG.png
... Really?

o6VVsYM.png
Couldn't help myself.

g1phxCem.png

LlqvoGb.png
Sure thing nut-boy.

YbTaczy.png
PIKA!

AgYfK13m.png

RYHssmb.png
Wait a minute...

EBayWxt.png
REF!

tKc7kWt.png
( ⊙ - ⊙ )✌

EBayWxt.png
WHAT THE HELL MAN!?

id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ≖ - ≖ )_/¯

EBayWxt.png
GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!

1mUQJ6j.png
( ◡ - ◡ )

RYHssmb.png
You are on real thin ice you little shit.

tKc7kWt.png
🖕( ' - ' )

QyIBCg3m.png

c0UB6g0.png
I guess we'll need to come back for that item later.

H6Uk6yG.png
There's enough room to squeeze between the tree and the vine though.

o6VVsYM.png
Basil, I have one rule when it comes to these vines-

EBayWxt.png
-stay the fuck away from them.

o6VVsYM.png
So that's what we're going to keep doing.

Ai8UHMS.png
Okay I guess.

TK7rfE8m.png

6qS4Zqem.png

RYHssmb.png
Ref, why could you bring this down with you by the way?

CFPUdw2.png
¯\_( ᵔ ᴗ ᵔ )_/¯

c0UB6g0.png
Is this your rebellious phase, or have you just decided to spite me for some reason?

LkWBP11.png
(👍 ~ ₃ ° )👍

7YKiXcJ.png
That's not helpful in the slightest.

WWTqWWMm.png

77FP1YUm.png

G1Qikvzm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Oof, that's a scary field effect.

RYHssmb.png
And if this is what's coming up next - that means poison-type leader.

o6VVsYM.png
Unless it's misleading me like Florinia's did.

bv8oMasm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Either way, we'll get there when we get there I guess - gotta deal with poison at some point anyway.

c0UB6g0.png
Considering how many badges this region has, we'll probably be facing every type eventually.

zSFwzppm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Last room.

LlqvoGb.png
Let's check it out real quick and then-

N9Gen3ym.png

oYGOdUH.png
-oh.

o6VVsYM.png
Neat a Growlithe.

MC9m34Hm.png

LlqvoGb.png
And a weird doll!

1cL3gMPm.png

oYGOdUH.png

LlqvoGb.png
So who wants to hold onto the weird doll?

ZY7CfIn.png
Not it!

RbbS8SA.png
That doll scares me...

HfbUyIq.png
( ͠ㆆ ﹏͠ㆆ )👎

7jrstKH.png
No.

BkPuYKN.png
I'm good thanks.

WFAe16k.png
I DON'T CARE IF I'M LAST, I'M NOT GOING NEAR THAT DOLL!

7YKiXcJ.png

y9RFdXem.png

c0UB6g0.png
Well I feel like it'll haunt me if I toss it now, so I guess we're just going to have to pray for salvation!

kXL2pEu.png
Great...

W16HSY3m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Anyway.

LlqvoGb.png
Hey there pup; whatcha looking at?

pWYC8Ls.png
I...

tsH9HlK.png
My partner and I were trying to get away from some vines that were trying to grab us.

pWYC8Ls.png
He tripped... and fell down that hole.

iIG3xF7m.png

pWYC8Ls.png
I... can't see him, and all I smell is blood.

7YKiXcJ.png
Oh.

o6VVsYM.png
Well let me take a look, maybe I can see where he fell!

tsH9HlK.png
Sure, you can't have any worse luck than me.

iqCGesqm.png

jvw8arcm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh! I see him!

uDuX3Zcm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
That's... a lot of blood, and I don't think necks are supposed to bend that way...

RYHssmb.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Um, so... I have some bad news.

pWYC8Ls.png
... Yeah, I already know - I guess I was just holding onto hope.

tsH9HlK.png
I... I should go back to the station.

7YKiXcJ.png
Right, be careful out there.

pWYC8Ls.png
I'll try.

rgJ8H22m.png

FkdWSCem.png

c0UB6g0.png
Well, that sucks.

l1cz95Qm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Let's um... get out of here.

WJXgN25.png
I'm okay with that.

HfbUyIq.png
( ◡︣ ︵ ◡︣ )✊

Ny64Xcpm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright, time to hit that lever and finish up this hell of a sidequest.

FQyNimgm.png

RYHssmb.png
It's gotta be through here.

VhKTy0om.png

o6VVsYM.png
And with a click-

AukKEU8m.png

LlqvoGb.png
-we're through.

YxaR5I1m.png

o6VVsYM.png
And it looks like we've found the center of the hive.

LlqvoGb.png
Let's kick some teeth in Bas!

A3Q4yoq.png
I'm on it!

IHr7MzDm.png

la7aAAKm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Great work as always pal!

KQuDj79.png
Thanks Pika.

czxS1nAm.png

RYHssmb.png
Hm, a hole in the wall?

o6VVsYM.png
Let's take one more quick detour before we take on the big bads.

aPkTkKF.png
Yay, more adventure!

LlqvoGb.png
More adventure indeed!

c0UB6g0.png
Dear Arceus it's been a long day...

R8dSa2Lm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh, what are the odds?

isyzekG.png
What are the odds you aren't going to taunt this one?

LlqvoGb.png
Very low!

kXL2pEu.png
I don't know why I expect anything else from you.

cNVjboGm.png

EBayWxt.png
Well guess what!? Collecting all the cops is MY private business - so YOU stay out of it!

HKblj7em.png

vONmaQxm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

RYHssmb.png
Well you're not fighting this thing Bas.

WJXgN25.png
Aw...

RYHssmb.png
Still, how ironic is it that this grunt has a Pokemon that's typically used by the police.

o6VVsYM.png
Kinda funny actually.

9NgYZVYm.png

dWhgyHbm.png

LlqvoGb.png
Great job you two!

65LDErS.png
It was nothing my dear!

gUHpeRl.png
Whatever.

RYHssmb.png
Love the enthusiasm Triton.

kXL2pEu.png
I'm just so ready to be done with all this.

c0UB6g0.png
Me too at this point.

fq0aTuZ.png

mlJbfg2m.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh, and congrats on the level up Diamond.

LlqvoGb.png
It was deserved!

nyNWQfW.png
Thank you again!

tRSDtNV.png
And you should be proud as well Triton - you fought well.

RDIMrlI.png

7MuqASw.png
Let's just move on.

Es2X2Sb.png

c0UB6g0.png
I don't know why you're still trying Diamond.

Es2X2Sb.png
I just... want us all to get along...

7YKiXcJ.png

eHHwr9em.png

c0UB6g0.png
We should... move on.

jySSywAm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Sure, whatever.

RYHssmb.png
Can you just scram already?

ytV2BExm.png

ElGZoG4m.png

RYHssmb.png
My best guess?

o6VVsYM.png
Cause as much mayhem as possible.

LlqvoGb.png
I'm not gonna lie - they're pretty good at that!

2UHtZT1m.png

rgJ8H22m.png

aMyS8wom.png

RYHssmb.png
I think... that was the last one?

LlqvoGb.png
Hallelujah.

aPkTkKF.png
Yay, good job us!

o6VVsYM.png
Sure, good job us.

5aB59cmm.png

EBayWxt.png
You are very lucky I don't have my machete again.

guP5Ar2.png
And we're moving on now!

EBayWxt.png
I'M WATCHING YOU METEOR-BOY!!!

ltOcN6tm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Alright, one more grunt and we're at the admins.

LlqvoGb.png
Dusty you wanna give this one a go?

ZYZkOj2.png
*gasp*

aPkTkKF.png
I would be happy to!

LlqvoGb.png
Go get 'em kiddo.

rOEEmN9m.png

aDJs6k9.png
I am awesome!

LlqvoGb.png
Great job Dusty.

RYHssmb.png
I think I see a Boldore coming up next though, so I think I'll bring in Triton.

kXL2pEu.png
Oh joy, yet another life-risking fight.

c0UB6g0.png
Don't be dramatic, you have the advantage - and it's just a grunt.

7jrstKH.png
You know one of these days you're going to say that "everything's fine" and everything is not going to be fine!

vyo91ea.png
Honestly, I'm almost looking forward to that day - seeing the look on your face as everything falls a-

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?

oYGOdUH.png
T-Triton?

7YKiXcJ.png
No... what?

EBayWxt.png
WHAT!?

7jJByHmm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
I... I don't understand? How?

EBayWxt.png
He had the advantage! It's just a grunt!

RbbS8SA.png
A-again?

Es2X2Sb.png
But... things hadn't been patched up yet...

BkPuYKN.png
This... doesn't feel good...

9Oa0RiZ.png
( ◎︠ ﹏ ︡◎)

WJXgN25.png

Ai8UHMS.png
I... I'll handle things from here!

guP5Ar2.png
For Triton.

ScvMydfm.png

45x884Nm.png

DpShymtm.png

WJXgN25.png
There, it's over.

m9SJSUcm.png

7YKiXcJ.png

H6Uk6yG.png
Pika..?

FLmWFzRm.png

RYHssmb.png
... Shit.

c0UB6g0.png
Goddamn fucking shit.

EBayWxt.png
You weren't supposed to go out like that you little asshole.

7YKiXcJ.png
Who am I supposed to argue with now...

WJXgN25.png
Pika...

jGTQPSEm.png

RYHssmb.png
We're not ready.

KQuDj79.png
Huh?

7YKiXcJ.png
We've lost too many too fast; we only have two Gym Badges.

c0UB6g0.png
And... I don't we can win against both of those admins - not like how we are now.

RYHssmb.png
We need to step back; reassess.

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
Okay.

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay.

Last edited:

No-name

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 31, 2019
Nature
Serious
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Likes vandalizing school buildings and is quite proud of doing so.
yFg96uG.png
yFg96uG.png
I'm starting to think we should be keeping the young impressionable ones away from her.
Starting to?
H6Uk6yG.png
H6Uk6yG.png
Well, it's kind of worrying...

yW9nEqn.png
yW9nEqn.png
But she seems happy.
Basil is too good for this place.
o6VVsYM.png
o6VVsYM.png
Note: Keep Pika away from any and all weapons of mass destruction.
A1uQdU9.png
A1uQdU9.png
Perhaps convince her that being a law-abiding citizen is the best way to get what she wants and annoy people?
c0UB6g0.png
Why do I bother exploring?

zqGZInw.png
Because it's fun?

RYHssmb.png
Yeah, I guess.
Also it gets you cool stuff and new friends.
DFZLlSQ.png
Where does Basil keep getting this stuff from?
LlqvoGb.png
I'm not gonna lie - they're pretty good at that!
Do not praise the enemy Pika! That humanizes them and that is a no-no.

R.I.P. grumpy fish man, you shall be missed dearly.

Another chapter of Diamond desperately trying to keep the team together.

Sovereign One

The Supreme ruler that never does anything
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 19, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Fighting
  3. Tough
Pokédex Entry
Doesn't understand sarcasm yet is quite good dishing it out, he always laughs at inappropriate times,
I've seen some smallish spoilers, and based on earlier events in the game I think I know why this is hilarious.
... I think.
Is Lin a kid?

Pretty much yeah.

No spoilers but there aren't a lot of early-game Pokemon still around where I'm at in-game now.

I wish I could say I didn't see that coming, but this is Pokemon reborn.

nyNWQfW.png

RYHssmb.png
Hmpf.

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

Es2X2Sb.png
... Or not.

Diamond's a little too optimistic to be on this team I feel.

tRSDtNV.png

HfbUyIq.png
( •︣ ︹ •︣ )👎

So how is he doing a thumbs down?

YbTaczy.png
And what of our morals? Don't you think this is even slightly wrong young lady!?

RYHssmb.png
... No?

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

A1uQdU9.png

Greater mon's have tried, none have succeeded. I wish you good luck Diamond.

A1uQdU9.png
Did no one ever teach you about morals?

o6VVsYM.png
Mom both tried and failed.

Which mom we talking about here?

Also was Pika adopted? If so I'd like to imagine your personality is slightly the fault of genetics (even if that's not how it actually works.)

ZU2fOlw.png
Oh no.

x5fTW1Y.png
Oh no no no, they finally got him.

RYHssmb.png
"They?"

ZU2fOlw.png
"THEY!" THE ONE'S PULLING THE STRINGS BEHIND EVERYTHING!!!

x5fTW1Y.png
The Pokelluminati.

oYGOdUH.png

I'm... guessing you watched the new doctor strange movie?

cY19zWsm.png

o6VVsYM.png

LlqvoGb.png
Ha.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!

o6VVsYM.png
Oh you're certainly full of shit aren't you.

EBayWxt.png
I would nev-

7jrstKH.png
WOMAN YOU WILL GET ON YOUR KNEES OR I WILL MAKE YOU GET ON YOUR KNEES!

oYGOdUH.png
Phrasing Triton!

Ai8UHMS.png
Don't you want to get out of here Pika? It'll only be for a minute.

WJXgN25.png
I'm starting to get claustrophobic...

7YKiXcJ.png

WJXgN25.png

c0UB6g0.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Fine.

DifIF7Nm.png

XXLMca2m.png

Fun fact, if you actually go all of the way with Fern here you get a shit ton of relationship points with him.

Fun fact number two, you can get your revenge on him in the postgame.

lHhwOvsm.png

o6VVsYM.png

LlqvoGb.png
Deez nuts.

...... Relationship points: -100

7jrstKH.png
You know one of these days you're going to say that "everything's fine" and everything is not going to be fine!

vyo91ea.png
Honestly, I'm almost looking forward to that day - seeing the look on your face as everything falls a-

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?

oYGOdUH.png
T-Triton?

7YKiXcJ.png
No... what?

EBayWxt.png
WHAT!?

W-well at least he got to see the look on Pika's face right before he died right? ...Right?

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
And TIL synthesia is an actual thing.
It does not sound pleasant in the slightest.
I heard it's not as bad as you would think (I knew a woman with it and she found the sensations beautiful), but to someone who's hypersensitive like I am, I personally don't think I'd enjoy it. Loud noises are bad enough without being accompanied by loud colors/scents/et cetera.
yFg96uG.png
No argument from me. I think everyone should stay away from Pika.
ZU2fOlw.png
AHHHHHHH!!!

oYGOdUH.png
Will you-

ZU2fOlw.png
IT'S THE END OF THE WORLD! They're coming to take our brains, the water is full of mind control chemicals, AND I'M NEXT!

x5fTW1Y.png

EBayWxt.png
HEY!

ZU2fOlw.png
I love this sheep already.
x5fTW1Y.png
You're strong, you can keep me safe right?

o6VVsYM.png
Sure I gue-
Don't listen to her, sheeple!
I cannot see this bridge without thinking about what happens at it later in the game...
8vK0CAAm.png

*the sound of the consequences of Pika's own actions catching up with her*
*...*
*also crashing or something*

Pika, Pika, Pika... if she could only learn from her own mistakes, she'd be the smartest person alive.
oYGOdUH.png
... Wait; where's my machete?

ZY7CfIn.png
Did you lose it!?

WJXgN25.png
That thing was so expensive...

EBayWxt.png
Those little bastards must have stolen it from me!
Well, there's no great loss without some gain.
EBayWxt.png
The second I get out of here I'm going to wring your scrawny little neck.
Basically the reaction everyone has to Fern. Why he's still alive is a mystery.
7jrstKH.png

vyo91ea.png

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?
And this is what is known as 'dramatic irony.' Also, 'famous last words.'

Poor Triton.

Bernag

Cybernetic lurker at your service
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 1, 2020
Nature
Bashful
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Fighting
Well I wish you luck; it sounds like actual hell.
*is crying on the inside...* its fine...
BRONZOR IS LITERALLY A BRONZE MIRROR - IT SHOULD HAVE MIRROR SHOT BY DEFAULT!
EXACTLY LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW ISSUES I HAVE WITH THE BRONZONG LINE.
Butch won't be used for much, but what she is used for will be important!
Oh i can't wait to see what is said important thing you got reserved for her
I instantly started reading this to the tune of "We're Off to See the Wizard" from the Wizard of Oz.
BINGO you got the reference
So where can I buy one of these bad boys?
oh this one is by me for free
On second though... you can keep it.
no no don't worry i fixed the issue the last one had
unknown.png

Mk.2 is now safer it doesn't strike the users.
however the only version of Mk.1 could not be destroyed
so im stuck with the only one which strikes its creator ;_;
o6VVsYM.png
I told you, I'll store you after we're done with this little Meteor problem.

7YKiXcJ.png
We're right in the middle of a bunch of tough fights and I don't really have the time to train up a new team-member right now.

7jrstKH.png
You're not even using me anyway!

RYHssmb.png
Having a full team of fighters is better than having a useless trainee - even if one of those fighters doesn't get used.

fq0aTuZ.png
You know what? Fine! I don't even care anymore!

EBayWxt.png
FINE!

WJXgN25.png
Can we please not start fighting again...?

WFAe16k.png
No, this is good!

nyNWQfW.png

RYHssmb.png
Hmpf.

7MuqASw.png
Hmpf.

Es2X2Sb.png
... Or not.

Ai8UHMS.png
It was a good try Diamond.
You tried Diamond. and it was indeed a good attempt.
jZEhV2Vm.png

RYHssmb.png
I need to beat someone up to get some aggression out.
*me shifts pika at the grunt who is bullying a cop*
go right ahead~
aPkTkKF.png
Yeah, we're the real law!

LlqvoGb.png
Damn straight Dusty.

olxfFM8.png
(ノ⚈̀ ⏥ ́⚈)ノ

LlqvoGb.png
I couldn't have said it better myself Ref!

A1uQdU9.png

yFg96uG.png
Probably Diamond... but when does Karma gonna catch up to her ?
*quietly on the background, there is some noises until Mk 2 moves into frame*
unknown.png

Huh... thanks Mk 2 im glad i don't have to get hit everyti-
*And Mk.1 hits Bernag once again before he could finish his sentence. And he just goes back to sighing regretting having created Mk.1 a bit everyday.*
Es2X2Sb.png
Oh dear...

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡• ω ͡•)

YbTaczy.png
Oh no you don't!

tRSDtNV.png

HfbUyIq.png
( •︣ ︹ •︣ )👎
It's for the best Ref. We only need one young one to be like her. And We have Dusty doing that with Chili kinda making it worse. You aswell would make this team chaotic XD
smnJdZum.png

LlqvoGb.png
And it worked!

o6VVsYM.png
i especially love this game when there is no set back from doing so. Like imagine if you pressed it too many times it would lead to it breaking or something
LlqvoGb.png
I think I can fix that though~

YbTaczy.png
Put down the rock.

7YKiXcJ.png
You're no fun.
don't murder innocent people Pika. Jeez i can't believe we have to teach a basic rule. Only a-holes and jerks can be considered for that treatment.
o6VVsYM.png

RDIMrlI.png

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
Squatter's rights man.

7jrstKH.png
YOU LITERALLY JUST SPOKE TO THE WOMAN THAT LIVES HERE!
Relax Triton. She will forget about it and the original owner will take it back once the vines are gone. Just let her ramble for a bit.
RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
So is no-one going to take that free Emolga?

H6Uk6yG.png
I don't think Pokemon are something to just... take.

RYHssmb.png
Basil, let me have this one thing please?

yW9nEqn.png
Oh, okay.
first murdering the innocent and now treating pokemon as objects ? Jeez Pika is going down a dark line.
XuGBDTZm.png

o6VVsYM.png
He-

ZU2fOlw.png
AHHHHHHH!!!

oYGOdUH.png
Will you-

ZU2fOlw.png

x5fTW1Y.png

EBayWxt.png
HEY!

ZU2fOlw.png

RYHssmb.png
WILL YOU JUST TAKE THIS ALREADY!?
*and then Pika forcefully puts Mareep in a chokehold to shove the food down its throat to calm it down*
c0UB6g0.png
I think I'll just let her sit in the PC a bit to cool off.

o6VVsYM.png
Ampharos are really good though, so I'm happy.

SHhOGNQ.png
You sound like you're trying to convince yourself of that.

LlqvoGb.png
That's because I am!

7YKiXcJ.png
That sheep has issues.

BkPuYKN.png
Yeah...
you have dealt with way worse...Remember your sandslash ? the guy who hated you for nothing ?
WJXgN25.png
No one ever wanted to pick me.

fq0aTuZ.png
... Oh.

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well, you're with me now - and that makes you a badass.
Indeed Basil you are now a official badass.
wgn5pKmm.png

LlqvoGb.png
But, if I'm very careful I'm sure I can avoid collapsing the cover.

o6VVsYM.png
All I need to do is stick close to the edge an-

7Ek3x9Qm.png

RYHssmb.png

yJZQnuNm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Well, this is certainly a predicament I've gotten myself into.
*highfives Mk. 2 Foreshadowing sign and lady karma*
Its a start folks and sadly enough pika. Deserved for once xP
and funny enough on the future aka episode 19 you can actually avoid this hole as a whole. And it gets you a relationship point with Fern for being smart to not fall to it.
A1uQdU9.png
What about Ref?

nyNWQfW.png
Surely our little friend can simply levitate out of the cage and hit the lever!

LlqvoGb.png
Oh, that's actually a good plan!

o6VVsYM.png
You're up Ref!

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) 👉

UG5U46Zm.png

DnjdA60m.png

lVQIMCZm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png

EBayWxt.png
And Ref saw the opportunity for revenge for being sent into a field in flames too many times and it took it. God speed Ref. And Man does Karma keep stacking up XD?
Es2X2Sb.png
I think I'm getting a headache...

DFZLlSQ.png

yFg96uG.png
Thank you dear.

RbbS8SA.png
Can I have some too?

yW9nEqn.png
Sure.
And Basil continues being the support of the team. Horray for painkillers.
Dyy6xqem.png

HvsDFAGm.png

RYHssmb.png
That... was that one guy's Chatot right?

7YKiXcJ.png
What was his name again? "Taco?"

Ai8UHMS.png
Taka.

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah that was it.

RYHssmb.png
Why would he send his Pokemon to release me?

7YKiXcJ.png
He's a bad guy isn't he?
A-are you serious ? AFTER THE WHOLE ORDEAL WITH ASH IN UNOVA WOULDN'T YOU BY NOW KNOW ... that not everything is black and white. Not everything is good or bad, evil or good, there is a bunch of shades of grey under everything...
o6VVsYM.png
Oh, looks like it's a library.

RYHssmb.png
A really messy library.

fq0aTuZ.png
That's... upsetting.

oYGOdUH.png
Triton?

fq0aTuZ.png
These poor books, they deserve to be treated better.

7YKiXcJ.png

o6VVsYM.png
Um... maybe whoever owns the place will come back after the last Tangrowth is gone.

LlqvoGb.png
And we can come back and see the place when it's all cleaned up!

RDIMrlI.png

7MuqASw.png
You don't have to pretend to be nice to me.

oYGOdUH.png
Wha- I was just...

EBayWxt.png
You know what? I don't even know why I bother with you.

kXL2pEu.png
Stop being tsundere you two. Save that for after Meteor is taken down.
RYHssmb.png
Wait a minute...

EBayWxt.png
REF!

tKc7kWt.png
( ⊙ - ⊙ )✌

EBayWxt.png
WHAT THE HELL MAN!?

id0mYzE.png
¯\_( ≖ - ≖ )_/¯

EBayWxt.png
GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE!

1mUQJ6j.png
( ◡ - ◡ )

RYHssmb.png
You are on real thin ice you little shit.

tKc7kWt.png
🖕( ' - ' )
Ref you better hope she doesnt ground you. She can come up with some very mean punishments.
c0UB6g0.png
I guess we'll need to come back for that item later.

H6Uk6yG.png
There's enough room to squeeze between the tree and the vine though.

o6VVsYM.png
Basil, I have one rule when it comes to these vines-

EBayWxt.png
-stay the fuck away from them.

o6VVsYM.png
So that's what we're going to keep doing.

Ai8UHMS.png
Okay I guess.
Basil... Those Vines you never touch... NEVER...
o6VVsYM.png
Anyway.

LlqvoGb.png
Hey there pup; whatcha looking at?

pWYC8Ls.png
I...

tsH9HlK.png
My partner and I were trying to get away from some vines that were trying to grab us.

pWYC8Ls.png
He tripped... and fell down that hole.
hmmm actually i don't think he tripped. in episode 19 its shown that the officer was captured by vines instead of falling down that hole. I think he saved growlithe from that fate... Man both sad and well done officer... the only one who actually saved his companion sacrificing his own life.
vONmaQxm.png

oYGOdUH.png
Oh.

RYHssmb.png
Well you're not fighting this thing Bas.

WJXgN25.png
Aw...

RYHssmb.png
Still, how ironic is it that this grunt has a Pokemon that's typically used by the police.

o6VVsYM.png
Kinda funny actually.
until you realise he probably stole that growlithe from one of the officers and now that growlithe is being forced into a life of crime...
RYHssmb.png
I think I see a Boldore coming up next though, so I think I'll bring in Triton.

kXL2pEu.png
Oh joy, yet another life-risking fight.

c0UB6g0.png
Don't be dramatic, you have the advantage - and it's just a grunt.

7jrstKH.png

vyo91ea.png

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?
... JESUS KARMA. Like this is too much ... poor Triton... may he rest in grumpiness...
jGTQPSEm.png

RYHssmb.png
We're not ready.

KQuDj79.png
Huh?

7YKiXcJ.png
We've lost too many too fast; we only have two Gym Badges.

c0UB6g0.png
And... I don't we can win against both of those admins - not like how we are now.

RYHssmb.png

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
Okay.

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay.
Time for regroup, get our feelings in check, and do a training montage... hopefully...

Last edited:

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
"they can't fight forever" >:( i see what you did there

SayleeK

Johto League Champion
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
Between long periods of dormant slumber, this writer rises again for periods of activity that leave piles of dead fictional Pokemon in their wake
I was gonna kinkshame Pika for recognizing people by their feet, but y'know what, I think I'm gonna focus on kinkshaming Fern for whatever the FUCK that was

I was gonna be excited about the free puppy in the library, but then it go sad... even if it was just a cop...

AND THEN IT GOT WORSE! TRITON NO 😭 HOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
HEY - I WAS ONLY TWO HOURS LATE!
Sorry but I'm the awful type of person to meet someone at 11 pm on December 31st and when I bump into them two hours later I say "Wow, I haven't seen you since last year! How've you been!?"

To be fair i feel like the Umbreon looks better than the Espeon - at least it has paws instead of logs.

hvOEldgm.jpg

The bigger ones look pretty cool though.
Oh they look neat.
Don't know what they want you to attach to Tyranitar's chest with those four nubs though.
Is nubs the right word?
These aren't Lego's studs so it must be.

I completely agree.
Coming over to Reborn which follows the stats from the main games after playing with Drayano's altered stats really threw me off - there are a lot of Pokemon that feel like they should have buffs.
Like Furret for example.
I've got to learn how to make Crests like Jan does in Pokemon Rejuvenation.
I'll make one for every shitmon and put the info out on the web to make the Pokemon fangame world a better place.

Joke's on you - I never thought mashing the A button would increase my capture odds!
I thought HOLDING the A button (and my breath) would increase the catch odds - like a professional!
Double jokes on you! I never thought mashing worked either!
I pressed the A button every time the ball shook and said "Gotcha" into the microphone.
Why the fuck were there so many rumours around this one fucking mechanic that everyone has a slight variation?

I've been an adult since I was a teenager then! I remember thinking other teenagers were annoying since I was like 16!
Hm... that was probably me being immature by thinking I was somehow better than other kids my age by being more "mature" though.
I guess there's no winning here.
I was the same. But it was mostly when they were being unnecessarily loud in public.
That might have been the case. I know I thought I was better by sheer virtue of being me. I wasn't the top of the class in anything at all either.
My self worth is fueled by RAW ego and nothing else.
But soon I'll have the most views on active runs on this website!
And then...I'll want MORE.

Oh god, she's gonna see Team Plasma freezing Opelucid City and just sort of go "another day another dollar."
By the end of this nothing will phase her.
Will probably mention how ironic it is that they froze the Dragon City before shooting their fucking Bowser airship out of the sky.

I actually played a little to see how it is; it's good!
I haven't really played many other Drayano hacks but it feels better to play than Blaze Black did.
Haven't touched it myself yet but it's there.
In a file.
On my computer.
Right next to Snakewood, Uranium and Desolation.

Freak will become DEATH FODDER.
Freak will save your LIFE if you give him a chance!

When I first started writing for him I thought he was just going to be a one-joke character (weird fish that can breathe air) but he had such good chemistry with Flute I just kept going!
And look where he is now!
IN A FUCKING GRAVE.

Considering Butch is going to save the team at some point?
Yes, she absolutely is worth a "YES."
Oh?
Garchomp, maybe?
My own plan for that rematch was pretty good if I do say so myself. Only lost one throwaway 'mon to it.

I WISH it had been a Stufful.
I had a Bewear in my last attempt at a Reborn nuzlocke (I gave up after Kiki) and she was so good!
Granbull is kinda "meh" in comparison; Intimidate is nice I guess.
This is one of those scenarios where choosing Chikorita was the smart option.
There's no really good grass types early on in this game but there's a good few fire and fighting.
Which I can't really justify using since Mako is both of those types.
Haven't used Back Breaker yet though. Hope he turns out well.

Those that live long enough at least!
Not too many OG team members left as of where I am right now...
Oooh..
It's weirdly the opposite for me. Most OG members are surviving further beyond what they used to.
Probably because I heavily diversify and grind them. (The Exp Candies you get from battling Grand Hall trainers are a godsend too)

Listen, it makes sense.
You saw what happened to Amaria and Florinia!
I did and I've seen the fan art too.
You can't be blamed for keeping your distance.

"It's looking like a smoky surge coming in off the western front; with a slight chance of falling ash later in the afternoon, so be sure to bring your umbrella if you're heading out on the town!"
Haha that sounded exactly like one of the broadcasts too.

Oh god; there's 27 of them at this point?
... Well I guess I better keep going - gotta hit that sweet 69 after all!
I say make that a feature at the bottom of the chapter.
"Pika's Pet Peeves pertaining to Pokemon".
WFAe16k.png
No, this is good!

nyNWQfW.png
"Just scream at each other until you collapse from exhaustion."
"Then the healing can begin."

rTL0BXqm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Yeah, I was wondering when you would stop your inane rambling.

RYHssmb.png
The elevator literally only works for this floor; you are genuinely one of the luckiest women I've ever met.
I can't decide if she's an idiot for not climbing down the access ladder most elevators are required to have (especially since there aren't any stairs in this building) or that this building is not up to code with health and safety.
This is the POKEMON world people. Giant explosions of forestry should be prepared for!

gd9eeLmm.png

o6VVsYM.png

RDIMrlI.png

RYHssmb.png

o6VVsYM.png
Squatter's rights man.
You know I did the EXACT same thing in my run.
Wish I picked an apartment like you did.
I claimed the fishing shack where you get the Old Rod was mine since the guy left for greener pastures.
I even redecorated.

Before -----
4gY4AAJm.jpg

After -------
4LdiuJ7m.jpg

Got the gaming PC in of course.
Shame it only plays the Pokemon Box but hey, it works.
The back door leads to the bedroom.

Bonus Bedroom
5pAuTQFm.jpg

Sure it's a shitty shack that's extremely close to the railroad and will probably be torn down during Adrienn's remodelling of the city...
But it's my shitty shack.
Also I'll probably just take over Connal's Orphanage and live in that giant building by that point.

UXSOYopm.png

... Okay, so I just name flying-types Jet sometimes - it's a good name for them.
This time around it was Emolga! Guess I couldn't be bothered to think of anything else at the time.
Hey, it works.
Bonus if he's got a cool personality like everyone named "Jet" should.

ZU2fOlw.png

x5fTW1Y.png
Now THIS is an original take on this scared sheepless Pokemon.
Very well done, Pika.

ZU2fOlw.png
WAIT!

oYGOdUH.png
What!?

ZU2fOlw.png
YOU!
Haha I love her already.

RYHssmb.png
Hey you should be happy, that means I'll be boxing you soon.

kXL2pEu.png
Never have I seen a bigger case of "Oh this fucker's dead meat" before today.

zCQtRE7m.png

c0UB6g0.png
I just wish it wasn't one that also happened to be part grass-type.
Was never a fan of a fucking Leavanny being the Bug type Shelly names us after.
Like Scizor and Heracross are RIGHT there, Shelly. Hell even a Buzzswole would be fine!

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay, so the bars are actually thicker than they look; I can't break them.

vyo91ea.png
Excellent work Little Miss Smasher.
Tragically, you don't have enough badges to use the Wood Smash HM outside of battle.
I still say you could climb out.

o6VVsYM.png
You're up Ref!

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) 👉

UG5U46Zm.png

DnjdA60m.png

lVQIMCZm.png

oYGOdUH.png

BkPuYKN.png

EBayWxt.png
HA.
This one genuinely made me bust a gut laughing.

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) 👉

The face of such a confident "I gotchu, bro" only to fucking float off aimlessly.
Great stuff.

OJugE4dm.png

EBayWxt.png
PISS OFF!

xOku9Q0m.png
I8fRh75.png

What I assume was his real reaction to being told that.
Not his lame excuse of needing to break for a laugh.

7QJgTxrm.png

oYGOdUH.png

RYHssmb.png
I REALLY hate the way you said that.

Fern is a man of refined tastes it seems.

oaQ9j9v.jpg

FkdWSCem.png

c0UB6g0.png
Well, that sucks.
You can faintly make out the body in V19.
Which is a nice touch.

ouPoTmrm.png

RDIMrlI.png
-part?

oYGOdUH.png
T-Triton?
Ah.
Yeah.
That's some bad luck. Type advantages are a bit meh during the level 20s I find.
RIP Triton. Sadly never got to reconcile with Pika.

c0UB6g0.png

RYHssmb.png

H6Uk6yG.png

yW9nEqn.png
Okay.

7YKiXcJ.png
Okay.
I'm liking this.
A prepared Pika is a dangerous Pika.
Improvise, adapt and overcome!
I'm guessing Ref will play a big part? My Bronzor pretty much walled all three of the Tangrowths.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
I have not seen it and I am certain that I do not want to see it. The game itself is messed up enough without throwing fanart into the mix.

(To be clear, there's a different between fanart and "fanart." As anyone who's survived sites like DeviantART well knows. I did recently leave DeviantART, but not so much because of content as because their new notification system was broken and I didn't like having to individually click each and every notification to turn it off -- especially in the middle of a drama situation that I was actively trying to avoid.)

Derogatory Trainer

The hero you don't need but you're getting anyway.
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
The most humble and modest braggart you will ever meet.
I have not seen it and I am certain that I do not want to see it. The game itself is messed up enough without throwing fanart into the mix.

(To be clear, there's a different between fanart and "fanart." As anyone who's survived sites like DeviantART well knows. I did recently leave DeviantART, but not so much because of content as because their new notification system was broken and I didn't like having to individually click each and every notification to turn it off -- especially in the middle of a drama situation that I was actively trying to avoid.)
I was joking.
I haven't seen anything like that nor do I believe it even exists in the first place.

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
OP
pikafan96

pikafan96

That Little Yellow Rat
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 27, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
A reclusive creature. Can rarely be seen scavenging for food late at night.
BAM! New chapter in your face!
Took me ages to get all the new portraits done, but I think they came out well - I'm excited for you guys to see them!

Also quick note, going forward there'll be points were we see some visual glitches; they're not too common and I try to cut them out when I can but I did want to give a word of warning.
Once I make the switch from E18 to E19 in later chapters they'll disappear completely, so they won't be around forever!

Alright, onto the chapter!

@No-name
Starting to?
Diamond tries hard to see the best in her trainer 😔

Basil is too good for this place.
He's a total sweetheart - which is the antithesis to Reborn.
... He's also a grass-type, which is also the antithesis to Reborn unfortunately.

Note: Keep Pika away from any and all weapons of mass destruction.
Easier said than done!
She can be VERY determined when she wants to be.

Perhaps convince her that being a law-abiding citizen is the best way to get what she wants and annoy people?
Alas. she takes far too much joy in doing what she's not supposed to do for that to work 😟

Also it gets you cool stuff and new friends.
Exactly! Dusty would completely agree with you.

Where does Basil keep getting this stuff from?
It's a mystery 🤫

Do not praise the enemy Pika! That humanizes them and that is a no-no.
You have a point, we can't start feeling bad for the faceless hoard; who would we be able to beat to a pulp if that were to happen?

R.I.P. grumpy fish man, you shall be missed dearly.
The best Goldeen I ever used 😔
... Also the only Goldeen I've ever used.

Another chapter of Diamond desperately trying to keep the team together.
Let's see how long she can last!

@Sovereign One
Pretty much yeah.
Yeah, it was kind of obvious in hindsight honestly.

I wish I could say I didn't see that coming, but this is Pokemon reborn.
I'm surprisingly doing pretty well in comparison to some of my previous attempts!
But yeah, a lot of early game 'mons don't do so well later on...

Diamond's a little too optimistic to be on this team I feel.
She just wants everyone to get along - she's trying her best!

So how is he doing a thumbs down?
dVJaW1i.png

This is what he does to explain in simple terms.
I gave a more in-depth answer to Trollkitten in the previous reply section if you want more of a breakdown.

Greater mon's have tried, none have succeeded. I wish you good luck Diamond.
Scout is the only one's that come close - Diamond is gonna need more than luck.

Which mom we talking about here?
Sinnoh mom! Pika and Momtwo (Unova mom) have a bit more of a strained relationship.

Also was Pika adopted? If so I'd like to imagine your personality is slightly the fault of genetics (even if that's not how it actually works.)
Ehh... I've got a rough idea of what I wanna do about Pika's family situation - for right now let's go with a hesitant yes.
I'm gonna need a chart for this one...

I'm... guessing you watched the new doctor strange movie?
Actually I haven't, I don't really watch too many movies.
... Or TV shows for that matter.

Fun fact, if you actually go all of the way with Fern here you get a shit ton of relationship points with him.

Fun fact number two, you can get your revenge on him in the postgame.
Okay, I knew you get a ton of relationship points with him if you go all the way - I could just never bring myself to go through with it to the end.
Now I wish I did though so I could get revenge dammit!

...... Relationship points: -100
Totally worth it.

W-well at least he got to see the look on Pika's face right before he died right? ...Right?
I mean... yes?
At least he got that!

@Trollkitten
I heard it's not as bad as you would think (I knew a woman with it and she found the sensations beautiful), but to someone who's hypersensitive like I am, I personally don't think I'd enjoy it. Loud noises are bad enough without being accompanied by loud colors/scents/et cetera.
Huh, I guess you would get used to it if it was something you had to live with - interesting none-the-less though.
And I'm with you on the loud noises; I grew up in a... loud household let's say, so I get jumpy with loud noises.

No argument from me. I think everyone should stay away from Pika.
Honestly, fair.

I love this sheep already.
Glad you like her, I do too!

Don't listen to her, sheeple!
Oh god, I can already feel the sheep puns coming in.

I cannot see this bridge without thinking about what happens at it later in the game...
Yeah, definitely not a place with pleasant memories.
Oh and just as a heads up, that scene is coming up pretty soon - next chapter actually. If it's not sometinh you're comfortable with you can either skip the chapter or stop reading after the Gym battle - no harm done!

Pika, Pika, Pika... if she could only learn from her own mistakes, she'd be the smartest person alive.
Alas, her own hubris stops her from attaining self-realization.
One day she'll learn.

Well, there's no great loss without some gain.
The world is a little bit safer now that she;s lost her machete (for the second time).
The Nuzleaf population on the other hand? They're at risk more than ever...

Basically the reaction everyone has to Fern. Why he's still alive is a mystery.
Nobody wants to get close enough to him to actually kill him - he looks... greasy.

And this is what is known as 'dramatic irony.' Also, 'famous last words.'

Poor Triton.
He had a good run.
I'm actually pretty upset though considering his ability was actually really good, and I was looking forward to using a Seaking- I've never used one before.

@Bernag
*is crying on the inside...* its fine...
You'll get through it man, I believe in you!

EXACTLY LIKE THIS IS ONE OF THE FEW ISSUES I HAVE WITH THE BRONZONG LINE.
WE NEED TO START A PETITION AND SEND IT TO GAME FREAK!
GIVE BRONZOR/BRONZONG MIRROR SHOT!

Oh i can't wait to see what is said important thing you got reserved for her
You'll have to stick around and find out 😉

BINGO you got the reference
YES, I win :yay:

oh this one is by me for free
I'll take 10.
... As long as the bugs are all worked out that is.

no no don't worry i fixed the issue the last one had
unknown.png

Mk.2 is now safer it doesn't strike the users.
however the only version of Mk.1 could not be destroyed
so im stuck with the only one which strikes its creator ;_;
Mk.1 is on the loose and cannot be stopped.
RIP 😔

You tried Diamond. and it was indeed a good attempt.
And there will be more!
She doesn't give up easy.

*me shifts pika at the grunt who is bullying a cop*
go right ahead~
Be careful - she's classified as a lethal weapon in several different regions.

Probably Diamond... but when does Karma gonna catch up to her ?
*quietly on the background, there is some noises until Mk 2 moves into frame*
unknown.png

Huh... thanks Mk 2 im glad i don't have to get hit everyti-
*And Mk.1 hits Bernag once again before he could finish his sentence. And he just goes back to sighing regretting having created Mk.1 a bit everyday.*
Mk.1 is a danger to us all 😟

It's for the best Ref. We only need one young one to be like her. And We have Dusty doing that with Chili kinda making it worse. You aswell would make this team chaotic XD
I mean... to be fair the little guy is already kind of a troublemaker of his own volition.

i especially love this game when there is no set back from doing so. Like imagine if you pressed it too many times it would lead to it breaking or something
That would suck.
Luckily this instance of the "Press as Many Buttons as Possible" Game had no consequences!

don't murder innocent people Pika. Jeez i can't believe we have to teach a basic rule. Only a-holes and jerks can be considered for that treatment.
It's fine, she wasn't going to murder her!
Just hit her in the head with a rock and toss her in a ditch somewhere - totally different!

Relax Triton. She will forget about it and the original owner will take it back once the vines are gone. Just let her ramble for a bit.
Exactly, she just does this to get a reaction.

first murdering the innocent and now treating pokemon as objects ? Jeez Pika is going down a dark line.
Hey, come on, it's Reborn! You gotta bend the rules a little to survive here.

*and then Pika forcefully puts Mareep in a chokehold to shove the food down its throat to calm it down*
The only proper way to feed a sheep of course 🧐

you have dealt with way worse...Remember your sandslash ? the guy who hated you for nothing ?
To be fair, Tumble hated EVERYONE for no reason.

Indeed Basil you are now a official badass.
And he's just going to keep becoming more and more of a badass as time goes on!

*highfives Mk. 2 Foreshadowing sign and lady karma*
Its a start folks and sadly enough pika. Deserved for once xP
and funny enough on the future aka episode 19 you can actually avoid this hole as a whole. And it gets you a relationship point with Fern for being smart to not fall to it.
Karma doesn't always catch up with Pika, but when it does it's totally deserved.
I actually didn't know you could avoid the holes in E19, so I just walked right into the first one I saw :sweatdrop:

And Ref saw the opportunity for revenge for being sent into a field in flames too many times and it took it. God speed Ref. And Man does Karma keep stacking up XD?
Ref took the opportunity and just ran with it.
Or... floated with it I guess. Not much you can do to stop a floating mirror to be fair.

And Basil continues being the support of the team. Horray for painkillers.
He's the backbone of the team; god bless his soul he's trying.

A-are you serious ? AFTER THE WHOLE ORDEAL WITH ASH IN UNOVA WOULDN'T YOU BY NOW KNOW ... that not everything is black and white. Not everything is good or bad, evil or good, there is a bunch of shades of grey under everything...
To be entirely fair; the biggest lesson she took away from that is the gods are a bunch of assholes and that she has really bad luck with starters.
... And that Burgh is a dead man walking.

Stop being tsundere you two. Save that for after Meteor is taken down.
Well... that's unfortunately not a possibility anymore 😔

Ref you better hope she doesnt ground you. She can come up with some very mean punishments.
To be fair to Pika, she's very rarely cruel to her Pokemon.
With Chili being the exception of course; he did have it coming though.

Basil... Those Vines you never touch... NEVER...
The horrors those things can cause are best left unknown...

hmmm actually i don't think he tripped. in episode 19 its shown that the officer was captured by vines instead of falling down that hole. I think he saved growlithe from that fate... Man both sad and well done officer... the only one who actually saved his companion sacrificing his own life.
Huh, I actually forgot about that.
Oh well, considering this run won't touch the early bits of E19 I think we're fine; we'll just say this was a slightly different timeline.

until you realise he probably stole that growlithe from one of the officers and now that growlithe is being forced into a life of crime...
Don't worry, Pika will figure that out.
She just didn't think (at the time) that a cop would be THAT incompetent enough to lose their Growlithe.

... JESUS KARMA. Like this is too much ... poor Triton... may he rest in grumpiness...
Alas poor Triton - lost far too soon 😔
... He probably shouldn't have said he wanted to watch everything fall apart.

Time for regroup, get our feelings in check, and do a training montage... hopefully...
You are correct!

@bhelryss
"they can't fight forever" >:( i see what you did there
Well... they didn't fight forever - it's not a lie :sweatdrop:

@SayleeK
I was gonna kinkshame Pika for recognizing people by their feet, but y'know what, I think I'm gonna focus on kinkshaming Fern for whatever the FUCK that was
Good choice! Kinkshaming Fern is always the correct option.
And don't think too hard about the feet thing - it's totally normal, I promise!

I was gonna be excited about the free puppy in the library, but then it go sad... even if it was just a cop...
Even if it was a cop, it was still her cop 😟
But don't worry, she'll be in better hands soon!

AND THEN IT GOT WORSE! TRITON NO 😭 HOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Rest in peace Triton; you had the last brain cell on the team...

@Derogatory Trainer
Sorry but I'm the awful type of person to meet someone at 11 pm on December 31st and when I bump into them two hours later I say "Wow, I haven't seen you since last year! How've you been!?"
... Okay I'll give you that one - that's hilarious.
You're never allowed to use it on me though.

Oh they look neat.
Don't know what they want you to attach to Tyranitar's chest with those four nubs though.
Is nubs the right word?
These aren't Lego's studs so it must be.
They're a ton of fun to build (I like putting things together, I always insist on putting new furniture together by myself) but they're kind of pricey unfortunately.
I'm gonna go with "nubs" - it's better than what I was calling them.
I was calling them "nobules," like "nob" and "module" put together; I have no idea why.

I've got to learn how to make Crests like Jan does in Pokemon Rejuvenation.
I'll make one for every shitmon and put the info out on the web to make the Pokemon fangame world a better place.
If you ever get around to it I'll take a Furret one!
It's up to you to save all the shitmon out their from their terrible fates...

Double jokes on you! I never thought mashing worked either!
I pressed the A button every time the ball shook and said "Gotcha" into the microphone.
Why the fuck were there so many rumours around this one fucking mechanic that everyone has a slight variation?
Oh god, you just brought back a repressed memory. I remember hearing the "Gotcha" rumor as a kid and I tried it myself.
My mom asked why I was whispering into my game and I was so embarrassed I never tried it again.

I actually think it's hilarious that there's so many different variations of the catching rumor - it just goes to show how confident kids were that there must be SOME WAY to tilt the odds in our favor.

I was the same. But it was mostly when they were being unnecessarily loud in public.
That might have been the case. I know I thought I was better by sheer virtue of being me. I wasn't the top of the class in anything at all either.
My self worth is fueled by RAW ego and nothing else.
Same, teenagers being loud and rude is what made me glad I wasn't like that.
I was a loner and proud 😤

But soon I'll have the most views on active runs on this website!
And then...I'll want MORE.
Well you managed to achieve that goal - congratulations!
Next up is world domination, I believe in you!

Will probably mention how ironic it is that they froze the Dragon City before shooting their fucking Bowser airship out of the sky.
She's just gonna give them a dead stare and tell Ash to shoot them out of the sky.
And then Ash will tell her that she needs to "prove that she's worthy enough to shoot them out of the sky" and they'll argue about that for a while.

Haven't touched it myself yet but it's there.
In a file.
On my computer.
Right next to Snakewood, Uranium and Desolation.
It's not too bad if I say so myself!
I have it sitting in my Pokemon fangame folder!

ozQgfYs.png

... I might have a few fangames.

Freak will save your LIFE if you give him a chance!
FREAK IS A DEMON AND WILL KILL US ALL!!!

IN A FUCKING GRAVE.
It's okay, he's fine 😌

Oh?
Garchomp, maybe?
My own plan for that rematch was pretty good if I do say so myself. Only lost one throwaway 'mon to it.
Oh ho, you'll just have to wait and see 😉
I am curious as to how you dealt with Garchomp though; Perish Song?

This is one of those scenarios where choosing Chikorita was the smart option.
There's no really good grass types early on in this game but there's a good few fire and fighting.
Which I can't really justify using since Mako is both of those types.
Haven't used Back Breaker yet though. Hope he turns out well.
I still wish I had gotten Mudkip - absolutely the best starter to get for Reborn in my opinion; early immunity to electric-types is so good.
I will agree that Basil is proving to be better than most other grass-types I could have gotten.
Hey, at least you're covered for Noel! God knows you'll probably be more prepared than I was...

Oooh..
It's weirdly the opposite for me. Most OG members are surviving further beyond what they used to.
Probably because I heavily diversify and grind them. (The Exp Candies you get from battling Grand Hall trainers are a godsend too)
Huh, that's mildly infuriating.
I mean I'm happy most of the OGs are still around in your run (Cheshire better be one of them) but I'm upset I somehow managed to lose so many early game 'mons in my own run.

You can't be blamed for keeping your distance.
Ugh, there are truly fates worse than death - and that's one of them...

Haha that sounded exactly like one of the broadcasts too.
Good, I re-wrote it several times to get it right!

I say make that a feature at the bottom of the chapter.
"Pika's Pet Peeves pertaining to Pokemon".
Something to consider for later!
I'd have to go back and find all the old pet peeves first...

"Just scream at each other until you collapse from exhaustion."
"Then the healing can begin."
Exactly! You can't heal until all the anger leaves your body.
... That's how therapy works right?

I can't decide if she's an idiot for not climbing down the access ladder most elevators are required to have (especially since there aren't any stairs in this building) or that this building is not up to code with health and safety.
This is the POKEMON world people. Giant explosions of forestry should be prepared for!
I'm gonna go with option A on this one; she doesn't seem all that bright honestly.

You know I did the EXACT same thing in my run.
Wish I picked an apartment like you did.
I claimed the fishing shack where you get the Old Rod was mine since the guy left for greener pastures.
I even redecorated.
I'm actually not too sure if I'm gonna go through with giving Pika an apartment, but I did want to mark the spot if I do though.
She already stole legally acquired the Galactic Headquarters and it's been a headache trying to figure out how best to remodel it.
I'll get there eventually though.

Before -----
4gY4AAJm.jpg

After -------
4LdiuJ7m.jpg

Got the gaming PC in of course.
Shame it only plays the Pokemon Box but hey, it works.
The back door leads to the bedroom.

Bonus Bedroom
5pAuTQFm.jpg

Sure it's a shitty shack that's extremely close to the railroad and will probably be torn down during Adrienn's remodelling of the city...
But it's my shitty shack.
Also I'll probably just take over Connal's Orphanage and live in that giant building by that point.
Oh, looks nice!
Would this be something we'll see if you redo your run, or is this OG content?

Also you got my vote in taking over Connel's Orphanage - he's not gonna need it anymore.

Hey, it works.
Bonus if he's got a cool personality like everyone named "Jet" should.
I'm actually leaning toward giving him a sort of "lazy" or "laid-back" personality.
It's still up in the air though.

Now THIS is an original take on this scared sheepless Pokemon.
Very well done, Pika.
Thank you! I took one look at her and decided "conspiracy theorist sheep" is in fact hilarious.

Haha I love her already.
You'll be seeing plenty more of her, don't you worry 😉

Never have I seen a bigger case of "Oh this fucker's dead meat" before today.
Oh come on, I didn't think I was being THAT obvious!

Was never a fan of a fucking Leavanny being the Bug type Shelly names us after.
Like Scizor and Heracross are RIGHT there, Shelly. Hell even a Buzzswole would be fine!
Yeah, Leavanny kinda sucks - grass/bug is not a good typing.
Maybe Shelly sees the player as a parental figure? That would fit Leavanny's role pretty good.
... I would have preferred a Heracross though.

Tragically, you don't have enough badges to use the Wood Smash HM outside of battle.
I still say you could climb out.
I have 18 badges at this point; WHEN WILL ENOUGH BE ENOUGH!?
And it sort of looks like the cage is funnel shaped, so I don't think climbing out would be too easy of a task.

HA.
This one genuinely made me bust a gut laughing.

CFPUdw2.png
( ͡¬ ͜ʖ ͡¬) 👉

The face of such a confident "I gotchu, bro" only to fucking float off aimlessly.
Great stuff.
Thank you! This was actually a very last minute addition - I needed a reason that Ref couldn't just hover out of there and hit the switch.

I8fRh75.png

What I assume was his real reaction to being told that.
Not his lame excuse of needing to break for a laugh.
Yeah that would be the appropriate action to take when there's a feral blonde woman threatening you.
... Too bad he made the stupid decision to come back.

Fern is a man of refined tastes it seems.

oaQ9j9v.jpg
He may have good taste but it does not absolve his crimes, nor will any future crimes be ignored.
Also it's never a good idea to say that to a woman who is unwillingly trapped in a cage; especially if that woman has the moral compass of a rabid badger.

You can faintly make out the body in V19.
Which is a nice touch.
Huh, I was kinda rushing through this part when I replayed for E19 so I didn't notice.
It is a nice touch though - it's the little things that count.

Ah.
Yeah.
That's some bad luck. Type advantages are a bit meh during the level 20s I find.
RIP Triton. Sadly never got to reconcile with Pika.
The saddest part is it was totally avoidable.
I was just fast-forwarding through the last few grunt battles and I didn't notice how low Triton's HP had gotten. Hence why the battle wasn't fully shown.

I'm liking this.
A prepared Pika is a dangerous Pika.
Improvise, adapt and overcome!
I'm guessing Ref will play a big part? My Bronzor pretty much walled all three of the Tangrowths.
I'm actually really scared of this specific fight; it's been a bloodbath in every other nuzlocke attempt I've done.
But I do have the absolute wall that is Ref, so we'll see how it goes this time!

P2OOQEam.png

WqWwRI9m.png

QbnqApGm.png

Fu5lG1Ym.png

cryUGRFm.png

yiaf7wCm.png

o6VVsYM.png
Oh sweet, a Stantler.

oUw7XVWm.png

You know why.
Just look at the name - you know.

qlKQtQ8m.png

H6Uk6yG.png
So... was there a reason you decided to run in circles in the police station until the egg hatched?

o6VVsYM.png
Yes.

LlqvoGb.png
It's called "being a nuisance on purpose" and it's something I enjoy doing.

yW9nEqn.png
Oh, okay.

RYHssmb.png
Also we have a lot of work to do and I was kind of just trying to put off the inevitable.

A3Q4yoq.png
That's okay, you can take as much time as you need Pika!

7YKiXcJ.png
... Thanks Basil.

fXATrRFm.png

c0UB6g0.png
Welp, might as well let this bozo know about the poor vine victim.

7YKiXcJ.png
The things that poor man likely went through before his death... ugh - I shudder to think about it.

Es2X2Sb.png
Perhaps... we shouldn't be saying this right in front of his partner dear...

oYGOdUH.png
Oh...

pWYC8Ls.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Right.

LtCA8Rzm.png

DTUFurKm.png

7YKiXcJ.png
Yeah...

c0UB6g0.png
She uhh... doesn't look like she's doing too hot.

RYHssmb.png
Is there like, a therapist for Pokemon or something?

iGeSbKDm.png

sjVs8a5m.png

RYHssmb.png
So what? Retirement time for the pup?

o6VVsYM.png
Sounds like a good idea after all she-

1c4iDk1m.png

rkU9BDzm.png

oYGOdUH.png

LlqvoGb.png
I will absolutely take her off your hands!

A1uQdU9.png
My dear, didn't you just get done saying that retirement would be good for the poor thing!?

RYHssmb.png
What? No. That doesn't sound like me at all.

tRSDtNV.png
I honestly don't know what to expect out of you half the time my dear...

o6VVsYM.png
Good, I like to keep people on their toes!

yFg96uG.png
*sigh*

yu9VpIem.png

DIkN415m.png

LlqvoGb.png
Ha ha.

o6VVsYM.png
No.

EBayWxt.png
Not a chance in fucking hell.

RYHssmb.png
Almost tried to go down that road with a certain member of the International Police that WILL NOT BE NAMED and I won't make that mistake again.

LlqvoGb.png
I'll take the Growlithe though - thanks!

aPkTkKF.png
Yay, new friend!

LlqvoGb.png
Yes Dusty, new friend!

A1uQdU9.png

yFg96uG.png
Do you ever wonder what caused her to turn out like this?

H6Uk6yG.png
Hmm... sometimes.

A3Q4yoq.png
But I like Pika the way she is!

WJXgN25.png
She wouldn't be her if she was someone else!

A1uQdU9.png
I... think I understand.

A3Q4yoq.png
Great!

PJLvxZf.png
I think she's fun to mess with!

YbTaczy.png
You're not a part of this conversation dear.

BkPuYKN.png
Oh... is this because I keep messing with Dusty?

tRSDtNV.png
Yes; now go back to your corner.

BkPuYKN.png
Aw man...

C2sRVZ8m.png