• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Video Sinnoh Teen Mon Brilliant Luck (Or Not~!): A Blind-ish Brilliant Diamond Nuzlocke Let's Play

Thread Description
A Comedy Focused Brilliant Diamond LP

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
An_Imp_Plays_thumb_general.png

🔹 Welcome Guys, Gals, and Nonbinary Pals to a Blind-ish Brilliant Diamond Nuzlocke~! 🔹
Fresh off the heals of the Crystal Cool Streams with Lyra, and having once nuzlocked through Platinum with other awesome trainer's, I'm back in Sinnoh with my very first Let's Play series! Gen 4 was my least favorite as a kid, so I'm excited to jump back in with a fresh eye and new game to give sinnoh the chance it deserves. Will it go well, or will my fresh start go down in flames-(er wait there's like, no fire types in sinnoh)- um, will my fresh start sink into the marshy depths?

Honestly I have no idea: but either way there will be a lot of jokes~!
📝 Rules 📝
1. If a pokemon faints, it's considered dead and permaboxed.
2. You can only catch the first pokemon you encounter on each route.
2a. Dupes Clause in effect.
3. Nuzlocke starts as soon as pokeballs are first obtained.
4. Must Nickname every pokemon caught.
5. Shiny Clause: May catch any shiny that shows up regardless of the other rules.
6. Elite Practice Clause: Once you enter a Gym, you cannot leave for any reason, just like the Elite 4.
7. Pinwheel Forest Clause: Inner/Outer areas count as seperate catches. This goes for the Grand Underground.
📺 Where to Watch 📺

The entire series is going up on my Youtube channel, but links to each episode here:
Episode 1: You Know The Rules, And So Do I~
Link

🗓️ Schedule 🗓️

Expect Uploads every Wednesday, Friday, And Sunday

Hope y'all enjoy watching me bumble through sinnoh, and goodspeed to my fellow BDSP nuzlockers~! 🎉

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
EVERY Wednesday, Friday and Sunday??? Geez, that's a lot of work. How long are the episodes?

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Do you ever realize you made a thread for your Let's Play but didn't actually make a post for your first episode?
Episode 1: You Know The Rules, And So Do I~

🎉 || Link || 🎉

Episode 1 is out and we're off to quick start! Getting attacked, stealing pokemon, getting a 10 million dollar fine, and finding our favorite child all in one video! All while completely avoiding clowns that the game wants us to interact with for some reason.

Replies
EVERY Wednesday, Friday and Sunday??? Geez, that's a lot of work. How long are the episodes?
The first episode is about 20 minutes, but my goal is to get between 15-20 minute episodes on the regular. It's a lot of work, but I'm really excited to play, and this lets me play faster~!

Next time: Will we make it to the first gym and claim victory?
God I hope so. Like how embarrassing would it be for this LP to end episode 2 on gym 1.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Episode 2: Roark is Kinda Weird...

🎉 ||Link|| 🎉
With a near full team in hand, it's time to catch a few new friends, explore some incredibly unsafe looking mines, and take on our first gym leader. Will my strategy hold up? Well spoilers: if it doesn't, it's curtains for our chimchar :')

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Episode 3: Extreme Discomfort

🎉 LINK 🎉
Finally free of Comet we continue on this Let's Play only to get stopped by a new set of clowns. Can we take on their chibi commander Mars and her infamous Purugly? And will anyone stop the child from hanging out with a pokemon known for TAKING CHILDREN???

HawkAussie

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 2, 2019
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Dark
Just watched three videos while shiny hunting this Dialga and I do enjoy your commentary on this game.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Whoops! Got mixed up and thought upload day was Monday and not Sunday~! Sorry about that~

Episode 4: She Returns

🎉 || Link || 🎉
In today's episode we're fighting our way through the forest to have a match against Gardenia. With cute company via Cheryl and incompetent clowns via galactic around, you know it'll be a fun time. Oh yeah, and Comet is back for some reason.

Replies:
Just watched three videos while shiny hunting this Dialga and I do enjoy your commentary on this game.
Thank you so much! It's great to hear someone is enjoying my fun lil rambles- especially while playing the game themselves! Good luck on your hunt for shiny Dialga, and all your future shiny endeavors!

Users who are viewing this thread