• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Johto Teen Mon Blooming Glory: A Crystal Nuzlocke

Thread Description
[Updates every Sunday] [Level Limit, No Healing Items]

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
;;u;; ow my heart. I knew this was a long time coming, but seeing Mel hurriedly try to explain as she cries *hurts.*

Nessi

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Goooood the poor Baby QAQ

Jasen

Yo, watch out. *I'm* gonna be champ.
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
What's this white box for? Wait, I cant get out. HEY! YOU READING THIS! HELP ME OUT PLEASE! IM TRAPPED IN THIS BOX!
How did you get so good at writing? this is fucking brilliant.

Kit_The_Feef

Someone who draws too much ¯\_(ಠωಠ)_/¯
Artist
Screenshotter
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2021
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Fairy
  3. Steel
Pokédex Entry
Comic artist. Idiot. Has far too many active projects for his own sanity. Unreliable when it comes to updates on his non-comic endeavours.
Mel, nobody will blame you for doing what you did. If someone killed my friends and could have potentially killed me too, I would have done the same.

11wildy

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Welcome aboard the feels train...
Poor Mel, having gone through all that, basically by herself. I want to give her a hug too :(

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Their mind is more often in the clouds than not. Most likely sick. Will probably eat your snacks.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
;;u;; ow my heart. I knew this was a long time coming, but seeing Mel hurriedly try to explain as she cries *hurts.*
It's so hard!! Poor girl D: D:
Goooood the poor Baby QAQ
D: D: D:
How did you get so good at writing? this is fucking brilliant.
omg??? Thank you so much!! ;w;
Mel, nobody will blame you for doing what you did. If someone killed my friends and could have potentially killed me too, I would have done the same.
Yeaaaah it was a rough spot to be in for sure...
Welcome aboard the feels train...
Poor Mel, having gone through all that, basically by herself. I want to give her a hug too :(
Yeah D: That's a hard thing to keep a secret!

pain and gain

desy8qi-2effbfe3-0126-4e8f-bd20-a129d6bfcc5a.png

Patreon! | Ko-Fi!
Thank you so much to my patrons!!
Tailsimp, Sol, Zach, Yannik, Tactical​

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual lorewriter and worldbuilder. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Kiki is a cute name for a cute dragon. Alas, someday Kiki will have to learn the truth about her family history...

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Okay but KiKi is an adorable nickname omg. Also I'm so glad their heart to heart worked out. Even if they can't understand each other 100% ;;u;;

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Kiki is such a cute name! And I love how Glory handled the situation <3

Jasen

Yo, watch out. *I'm* gonna be champ.
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 28, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Poison
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
What's this white box for? Wait, I cant get out. HEY! YOU READING THIS! HELP ME OUT PLEASE! IM TRAPPED IN THIS BOX!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS WAS SO FRICKIN CUTE

FUCK ITS SO SWEET I LOVE IT

11wildy

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
This is so wholesome ahhhhh!
I can't wait for the kanto adventures now x)

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Their mind is more often in the clouds than not. Most likely sick. Will probably eat your snacks.
Kiki is a cute name for a cute dragon. Alas, someday Kiki will have to learn the truth about her family history...
One day..... for sure...
Okay but KiKi is an adorable nickname omg. Also I'm so glad their heart to heart worked out. Even if they can't understand each other 100% ;;u;;
Yeah!! :'D They've been together for so long at this point!
Kiki is such a cute name! And I love how Glory handled the situation <3
Yeah!! Good for her!
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS WAS SO FRICKIN CUTE

FUCK ITS SO SWEET I LOVE IT
hahah thanks!!
This is so wholesome ahhhhh!
I can't wait for the kanto adventures now x)
Oh man yeah! We're getting closer and closer!

yay

detdg6d-27c460f3-a97f-45cf-b352-fba5ee6752af.png

Occasional shilling time!! Right now Tier 3 on Patreon has access to 7 pages ahead of time which finishes the chapter!! This includes a fight scene!!!​
Patreon! | Ko-Fi!

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Aaaaah the Callback D':

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh what a wonderful way to have Mel decide to push forward and try to have a relationship with Kiki ;;o;;

Also
This was my excuse for not having to draw the king's rock anymore tbh
Vaaaaaaaaalid

11wildy

Kanto League Champion
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2020
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
This is adorable, I love seeing this! Maybe a Silk Scarf would suit well as a hold item! Would also look fashionable of course

Warrain

Howler of flames
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 8, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
Long ago, people imagined its eerie howls to be the call of the grim reaper.
I keep forgetting to come back and keep up..... I'm not getting the emails on the updates.
Anywho, that's adorable. Kiki and Mel will hopefully get along. Poor Bo has been holding guilt as well and it sucks. Just lost in general but the self doubt and guilty feels... also, yeah kings rock isn't all that reliable of a battle item.

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Aaaaah the Callback D':
I know right??? It's been 3000 years!!!!
Oh what a wonderful way to have Mel decide to push forward and try to have a relationship with Kiki ;;o;;

Also

Vaaaaaaaaalid
Haha thanks!!! And YEAH it was NOT worth it ;w;
This is adorable, I love seeing this! Maybe a Silk Scarf would suit well as a hold item! Would also look fashionable of course
Haha so the Silk Scarf didn't exist yet in Crystal! It was the Pink Bow, which Mel is wearing! :'D
I keep forgetting to come back and keep up..... I'm not getting the emails on the updates.
Anywho, that's adorable. Kiki and Mel will hopefully get along. Poor Bo has been holding guilt as well and it sucks. Just lost in general but the self doubt and guilty feels... also, yeah kings rock isn't all that reliable of a battle item.
It's a tough time for everyone but improvements are being made ;w;

Champion Montage!!

detrz7b-37af13d3-4c33-4a91-9d14-0da992859204.png

Patreon! | Ko-Fi!

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh dang what a contrast. Just as Glory is getting everything together we're seeing how not-okay Sam really is ;;u;;

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Once again I am stunned by not only the length of your comic, but the consistent update schedule. I had almost ten pages of thread to catch up on, god above.

Everything is really feeling like it's wrapping up nicely, so I'm fully expecting Kanto to either be a quick ride in terms of game plot (to say nothing of any other plot), or we're about to go on another wildly emotional ride through 8 gyms. Pretty sure I'm gonna be happy with either, but god save you if you have to do another 200-ish pages before you're done.

Spacey

Master of Feels
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
She/They
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Oh dang what a contrast. Just as Glory is getting everything together we're seeing how not-okay Sam really is ;;u;;
Yeaaaaah something's going on for sure :'D
Once again I am stunned by not only the length of your comic, but the consistent update schedule. I had almost ten pages of thread to catch up on, god above.

Everything is really feeling like it's wrapping up nicely, so I'm fully expecting Kanto to either be a quick ride in terms of game plot (to say nothing of any other plot), or we're about to go on another wildly emotional ride through 8 gyms. Pretty sure I'm gonna be happy with either, but god save you if you have to do another 200-ish pages before you're done.
ahaha we'll see! Every time I think we're gonna start going faster, I find something else to talk about sglsnl Welcome back!

heeeeere we goooooo!

deu766a-daf2dd91-2bbd-4259-9a0a-ee4eb5471fdc.png

Patreon! | Ko-Fi!

Users who are viewing this thread