• The Writer's Locke has released it's final episode! Come celebrate a fantastic project with it's last hoo-rah.
  • The Hidden Gems Showcase (2022) is now closed. Thank you all who turned out this year! You can find all the cool content that got featured here. I hope you find a new gem to read!
  • Check out the Nuzlocke Forums Fundraiser 2022 to see how you can help support the forums, earn new badges, and more! Goal: $1201/$1500
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
An Ultra Moon Nuzlocke [Updates Saturdays] / CWs on pages with sensitive themes

Krisantyne

oh no
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 10, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon clings to Sharpedo and shares in its prosperity. When its Sharpedo is attacked, Krisantyne will fight alongside it!
Hello hi it is finally time for me to catch up with reading some new comics, therefore I have consumed Bloom (the comic) with my eyes today.
I love Bloom (the person), she's weird and I desperately wanna know more about her. Might study her under a microscope.
And I love how you did the "Pokémon and humans normally can't understand each other" thing, Valanar being shocked about a human who can talk was soooo funny!
Also really enjoying your painterly art style! Wow, you got a lot of comic done in the few months since the start, you should be proud of that. :D I'm excited to see where this story goes!!

CyanideCrystal

Conqueror of the Cinnabar Gym
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 12, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
  2. ???
Pokédex Entry
gg ez
Oh man they look like they're in a horror movie on the cover. I hope they'll be ok!

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Conqueror of the Fuchsia Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.
dfgr6kt-1e6ba915-d7df-47fa-b14b-36713949a413.png

Hello hi it is finally time for me to catch up with reading some new comics, therefore I have consumed Bloom (the comic) with my eyes today.
I love Bloom (the person), she's weird and I desperately wanna know more about her. Might study her under a microscope.
And I love how you did the "Pokémon and humans normally can't understand each other" thing, Valanar being shocked about a human who can talk was soooo funny!
Also really enjoying your painterly art style! Wow, you got a lot of comic done in the few months since the start, you should be proud of that. :D I'm excited to see where this story goes!!

tysm! i'm gonna be honest, i assumed i was being slow for how long the comic'd been out faldskjfkl

Oh man they look like they're in a horror movie on the cover. I hope they'll be ok!

oh i'm sure they'll be fine :)

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
Valanar, is that jealousy I see? Local cat also wants cuddles.

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.
Valanar, is that jealousy I see? Local cat also wants cuddles.

Noooo... she would never....

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_2__page_2_by_zombie_zcorge_dfh6714-fullview.jpg

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
the protagonist instinct to head towards the yelling.

Man its striking me that Bloom is kinda homeless rn, huh? Guess that's a give-in, considering they're a runaway but I hadn't really considered the entirety of the implications. This child ran away from home and is just sleeping in the grass. Thank god Alola is tropical.

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
the protagonist instinct to head towards the yelling.

Man its striking me that Bloom is kinda homeless rn, huh? Guess that's a give-in, considering they're a runaway but I hadn't really considered the entirety of the implications. This child ran away from home and is just sleeping in the grass. Thank god Alola is tropical.

Yeah, and she didn't really prepare in advance either. Always prep when you run away from home to make friends with monsters!

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_2__page_3_by_zombie_zcorge_dfimwl8-fullview.jpg

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
Keman's smug little face is giving me the same vibes as

Users who are viewing this thread