• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
An Ultra Moon Nuzlocke [Updates Saturdays] / CWs on pages with sensitive themes

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
I second Rorke’s comment! Definitely rest up, we’ll be here when you feel better :D

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.
Thank yall for being patient while I was sick! Updates will be regular again now :)

Oh? A mysterious “him”? Tragic backstory???? Very hyped for the next page now

Anyways, CUT TO BLOOM!

(jokes aside, this will be touched upon again... soon...)

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_31_by_zombie_zcorge_dfa1d7g-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
I am obsessed with the way Bloom has Valnar squished in her arms. Also will they finally talk to each other now? 👀

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
oh! I love the fact that the language barrier goes both ways! I don't think I've ever seen that before.

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Valnar is one spicy kitty, I love her angry face so much
Also poor Bloom, she’s so lost XD

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
oh! I love the fact that the language barrier goes both ways! I don't think I've ever seen that before.

Me neither, which is kinda surprising.

I wrote out a big tangent here on how I came to have that concept but it was long as fuck asjgioaogpj

Also poor Bloom, she’s so lost XD

They're both equally lost and stupid.

dfaifvn-76440fd6-25f1-4577-9bd7-3521e745c473.png

Last edited:

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Local fire kitten shocked that humans can speak to each other

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_34_by_zombie_zcorge_dfaps2r-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Valnar is clearly reconsidering the merits of being able to speak to a human, and I do not blame her one bit

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_35_by_zombie_zcorge_dfazl9s-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Oh? A new catch for Bloom?

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
dfbchx1-fe6b9b59-7c0c-48bd-aa2c-fa6ffeef7660.png

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
YES YES YES CATERPIE TIME

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
YES YES YES CATERPIE TIME

BUG!!!!

i don't think ive seen a caterpie outside a kanto run so this is fun

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_38_by_zombie_zcorge_dfbg36y-fullview.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread