• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
An Ultra Moon Nuzlocke [Updates Saturdays] / CWs on pages with sensitive themes
OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.
Chapter 1: Page 22's out!

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_22_by_zombie_zcorge_df7t6nr-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
I love Hau’s enthusiasm
He is precious

also that’s a super cool take on explaining how battling works/what influences how well a trainer and their team can battle!

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Zcorge [Pronounced Scorge] is an artist and Pokemon (and Guzma) enthusiast. Don't get him talking about his nuzlocke comic or else he will never stop.
OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Chapter 1: Page 24's out!

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_24_by_zombie_zcorge_df81flw-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
A timid Pokémon typically found in groups. The only thing that motivates them more than companionship is food.
I love Hau's bloodlust.

I love seeing Valnar's perspective too - it makes total sense that a human that can speak pokemon is super wild to the pokemon
I expect Valnar to interrogate Bloom as soon as they're alone

Rorke

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 23, 2022
Nature
Lonely
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
For reasons unknown, this Pokemon would rather stay up late listening to his playlist than get a good night's rest for tomorrow.
Just caught up, I like your style and look forward to reading more of your comic!

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
I already love Valnar sm. Her expressions? The sass? can’t wait for her to interact with Bloom more

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
I already love Valnar sm. Her expressions? The sass? can’t wait for her to interact with Bloom more

i'm glad you like her!! soon she will bully bloom (lovingly)

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_26_by_zombie_zcorge_df8geyf-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Valnar don’t be a sore loser >:0

I’m kinda surprised that her and Bloom lost, given that they had a type advantage on their side — but it also doesn’t surprise me since Bloom has never ever come remotely close to battling before

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
I’m kinda surprised that her and Bloom lost, given that they had a type advantage on their side — but it also doesn’t surprise me since Bloom has never ever come remotely close to battling before

Bloom has NO idea what she's doing.

z
bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_27_by_zombie_zcorge_df8opmi-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Nooooo don’t make the cat sad noooo :(

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
I could not help but laugh at the panel of Valnar being picked up. That is exactly how my cat cats looks when she gets lifted off of the ground, thousand-yard stare and all

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
I could not help but laugh at the panel of Valnar being picked up. That is exactly how my cat cats looks when she gets lifted off of the ground, thousand-yard stare and all

no thoughts
head empty
(in 2 seconds her head will become full and bloom will die because of the action)

bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_29_by_zombie_zcorge_df95anh-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Kukui is the real no thoughts head empty rep in this comic I see

I’m interested in seeing Lillie and Bloom interact 👀 perhaps they will talk soon…

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
bloom__an_ultra_moon_nuzlocke___chapter_1__page_30_by_zombie_zcorge_df9btwt-fullview.jpg

pinkshellos

just a sea slug
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 23, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Flying
Pokédex Entry
Oh? A mysterious “him”? Tragic backstory???? Very hyped for the next page now

OP
zombie-zcorge

zombie-zcorge

Pokédex No.
Caught
May 14, 2022
Nature
Modest
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dark
  2. Cool
Pokédex Entry
Hey, no Bloom update this Wednesday. I'm sick and keep having really bad headaches every time I draw for an extended period of time. Hopefully this sickness doesn't extend to next upload, but no guarantees that there'll be one Saturday either. Sorry, hope yall aren't disappointed.

Rorke

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 23, 2022
Nature
Lonely
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
For reasons unknown, this Pokemon would rather stay up late listening to his playlist than get a good night's rest for tomorrow.
Hey, no Bloom update this Wednesday. I'm sick and keep having really bad headaches every time I draw for an extended period of time. Hopefully this sickness doesn't extend to next upload, but no guarantees that there'll be one Saturday either. Sorry, hope yall aren't disappointed.
You're all good. Sorry to hear about that, hope you get better soon. Please take care of yourself

Users who are viewing this thread