• Episode Three of The Writer's Locke is now live! We bid a find farewell to Healing Wish and Tightrope this episode. Also, we'll be chatting about disability and neurodivergence in character writing, and speaking to a debut author!
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Fan Game Teen Hack Blazed Glazed Crazed Lazed Defrazed Revengazed! -A Glazed comic run-

Thread Description
30/12 - First 9 updates!

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just won’t make cents.
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
A person who does both comics and runs and whatnot. Okay then.
I was dreaming of Glazed,
I woke up dazed,
It felt like I was in a mazed,
I was feeling blazed,
I did a Semi-Blindlocke Glazed,
which happened half a decazed ago,
so as a celebrationazed,
I will do another runazed,
hopefully I phrazed it right,
because now you are about to readazed,
my comicazed,
of glazed!

Blazed Glazed Crazed Lazed Defrazed Revengazed!
A Glazed Nuzlocke comic by PageEmperor

So quoting my post of my first documented Glazed run on another website, "I tried doing a hack once but lost the save file. Now I'm back with a new hack. This time round it's not exactly blind since I did try reading some runs of this game, but anyway, I'm back."

Half a decade ago, I went and did a Glazed. I started it because I lost my save file from my previous hack run. It certainly was a thing, and while the file for the first Glazed run is still alive and well, I have since abandoned it. For many reasons, such as for the fact I wasn't having fun with it, and I used way, WAY too many mons I used before. Problem is, I did have a rule like that in the first run, but only for mons I brought to the league before, and by the looks of it, I seemingly forgot the rule halfway. Because I had godawful luck with first encounters, half of that team ended up being mons I had used before, in non-Nuzlocke teams.

So long story short, here is where I do another run of the hack, to celebrate 5 years since my last venture through it, I am now to play through the game again, but this time using creatures I rarely use! Well for the most part. There will probably be some, but hopefully not nearly the whole team like last time.

Rules:
- Catch the first encounter
- Permabox any fainted creatures
- Dupes clause. In addition to stuff already caught, anything I had actually taken to the league before in ANY OF MY OLD RUNS cannot be caught.
- Each region has 3 tokens where I can catch whatever I like, and override the dupes clause. There are still only 3 chances though. And spoiler alert I used one of them in the power plant in the first region.
- After beating any league in the hack, I can pull out one of my older run's teams so that that run's mons can be available to use.
- Creatures brought to the league in newer runs or in non-Nuzruns can still be caught but will be in the lower priority section.

- The lower priority section includes both the mons I used the tokens to allow myself to catch anything and stuff mentioned in the last rule. I can have only one in a team of six, or two in a rotation team.

And no, I don't care if some areas will only have one or two available encounters. I just want to actually enjoy playing through the game. Let's begin!

I actually have 6 more pages I plan to upload in the next hour, but other than that, feel free to comment if you guys enjoy it or want me to improve on something!

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Interesting ruleset; being able to overrule your restrictions a few times a region is pretty neat and seems like it'd be really great for keeping the fun factor of the run alive.

Comic style is pretty neat, reminds me a lot of the classic comics.

Nice choice of mon, also wow you get dad privileges in this hack? Luuuucky.

PageEmperor

I can’t do money puns. It just won’t make cents.
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
A person who does both comics and runs and whatnot. Okay then.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting ruleset; being able to overrule your restrictions a few times a region is pretty neat and seems like it'd be really great for keeping the fun factor of the run alive.

Comic style is pretty neat, reminds me a lot of the classic comics.

Nice choice of mon, also wow you get dad privileges in this hack? Luuuucky.
Oh hey, didn't expect a reply, thanks dude! And yes, I can definitely see my rules making the playthrough more fun.

Like I said, the rest of the pages I worked on!

So that's all the comics I've done! Got any thoughts, don't be afraid to share them! I would like to hear it all.

So next up, an arrival of a rival, the Electric gym, and hopefully I will work on improving my art. And a FAQ as well. Possibly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)