• Drumroll please... The results for the 2020 Nuzforums Extravaganza are up! Congrats to all our participants and our winners this year for the 10th anniversary! #HappyNuzYear
  • Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Fan Game Teen Hack Blazed Glazed Crazed Lazed Defrazed Revengazed! -A Glazed comic run-

Thread Description
30/12 - First 9 updates!

PageEmperor

Kermit Seismitoad isn’t real, it can’t hurt you
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
Has tons of plans that he can’t put out right now because he is too busy.
I was dreaming of Glazed,
I woke up dazed,
It felt like I was in a mazed,
I was feeling blazed,
I did a Semi-Blindlocke Glazed,
which happened half a decazed ago,
so as a celebrationazed,
I will do another runazed,
hopefully I phrazed it right,
because now you are about to readazed,
my comicazed,
of glazed!

Blazed Glazed Crazed Lazed Defrazed Revengazed!
A Glazed Nuzlocke comic by PageEmperor

So quoting my post of my first documented Glazed run on another website, "I tried doing a hack once but lost the save file. Now I'm back with a new hack. This time round it's not exactly blind since I did try reading some runs of this game, but anyway, I'm back."

Half a decade ago, I went and did a Glazed. I started it because I lost my save file from my previous hack run. It certainly was a thing, and while the file for the first Glazed run is still alive and well, I have since abandoned it. For many reasons, such as for the fact I wasn't having fun with it, and I used way, WAY too many mons I used before. Problem is, I did have a rule like that in the first run, but only for mons I brought to the league before, and by the looks of it, I seemingly forgot the rule halfway. Because I had godawful luck with first encounters, half of that team ended up being mons I had used before, in non-Nuzlocke teams.

So long story short, here is where I do another run of the hack, to celebrate 5 years since my last venture through it, I am now to play through the game again, but this time using creatures I rarely use! Well for the most part. There will probably be some, but hopefully not nearly the whole team like last time.

Rules:
- Catch the first encounter
- Permabox any fainted creatures
- Dupes clause. In addition to stuff already caught, anything I had actually taken to the league before in ANY OF MY OLD RUNS cannot be caught.
- Each region has 3 tokens where I can catch whatever I like, and override the dupes clause. There are still only 3 chances though. And spoiler alert I used one of them in the power plant in the first region.
- After beating any league in the hack, I can pull out one of my older run's teams so that that run's mons can be available to use.
- Creatures brought to the league in newer runs or in non-Nuzruns can still be caught but will be in the lower priority section.

- The lower priority section includes both the mons I used the tokens to allow myself to catch anything and stuff mentioned in the last rule. I can have only one in a team of six, or two in a rotation team.

And no, I don't care if some areas will only have one or two available encounters. I just want to actually enjoy playing through the game. Let's begin!

I actually have 6 more pages I plan to upload in the next hour, but other than that, feel free to comment if you guys enjoy it or want me to improve on something!

0 Anonymous

Johto League Champion
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pokémon Type
???
Interesting ruleset; being able to overrule your restrictions a few times a region is pretty neat and seems like it'd be really great for keeping the fun factor of the run alive.

Comic style is pretty neat, reminds me a lot of the classic comics.

Nice choice of mon, also wow you get dad privileges in this hack? Luuuucky.

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Interesting ruleset; being able to overrule your restrictions a few times a region is pretty neat and seems like it'd be really great for keeping the fun factor of the run alive.

Comic style is pretty neat, reminds me a lot of the classic comics.

Nice choice of mon, also wow you get dad privileges in this hack? Luuuucky.
Oh hey, didn't expect a reply, thanks dude! And yes, I can definitely see my rules making the playthrough more fun.

Like I said, the rest of the pages I worked on!

So that's all the comics I've done! Got any thoughts, don't be afraid to share them! I would like to hear it all.

So next up, an arrival of a rival, the Electric gym, and hopefully I will work on improving my art. And a FAQ as well. Possibly.

PageEmperor

Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 8, 2019
Pokémon Type
Electric, Water
Pokédex Entry
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)