• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed, but you can find the user promotionals HERE and the final results HERE Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

bhlog, you say

Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
personal pokemon yellins

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
i just had an absolutely brilliant idea: i get other people to pick pokemon, i breed the eggs, shuffle them around, and then put sword down for a while while i do other things, and voila - homebrewed egglocke

i'll never remember which eggs are which after im through with it

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
this pokemon can be found encouraging plant growth in other people's gardens, but can be territorial about the resulting blooms
so the egglocke has been going great! i've got over 100 suggested eggs to breed, i've gotten thru the tutorial part and into the wild area to access that first daycare! my scorbunny is only lvl 10ish, and i'm more than rarin to get started on the egg part, but i'm trying very hard to actually finish some of my other ongoing nuzlockes before i pick up a new one

like. i think i'll probably finish off silver, and then maybe white? i'm up to elesa there, but i could also focus on shield! he's up to allister

i got so many pots to juggle

Reactions: Bug

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
i have, admittedly, gotten super sick of grinding out pokedex entries in pla, so i figured i'd put out some of my pokego shinies up on the home-gts to get the enamorus and the basculin forms for my living dex

they're the only ones i'm missing, dfkj

and i don't have much attachment to my pokego shinies like i do for the ones i purposefully hatch for myself or the ones i run into randomly

i love it when things are easy...

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
having 2 3ds era consoles is awesome, it means i can do my trade evos!!!!! SO MALLORY EVOLVED

genga time B)

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
fell a bit behind on notes while i was watching old movies and forgot to note down how i took on clair

whoops

it was......tight. underleveled + it's a fucking water/dragon with few se and decent defenses = a fight that was a bit stressful

im not sure how to break up the notes, because like. rocket / pryce/ rocket seems like a decent chunk on paper, but it was a bit thin, so i kept going thru to blackthorn....

it's whirlpool island/ mt mortar time next, before i take the plunge towards the e4...im not sure exactly how high of a level i want to be, but i know that im getting real close to it....

and upon a little research: my goal should be ~50. for my own sanity and stress levels, i'll go for 53

i definitely want to get psychic for mally, and i need to do some looking into what i can do with hamish's moveset. i just feel like he's falling severely behind.....

vas is regretfully hm city but once i get thru to the e4 i think i can get rid of whirlpool? i hope so, because whirlpool fuckin sucks

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
i want......to do a series...

i know i should probably finish the gameplay of white or shield, but....what if i replayed silver with a different set of datarules for my catches than the ones i rolled.......

and what if i redid bd wonderlorelocke as well.............

maybe sorin can have a little redo, as a treat, for finishing the gameplay for another run

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Looks like you've gotten bit by the same project overload bug as I have. One of us! One of us!

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
One of us! One of us!
one of us!!!

i try very hard not to juggle 80 things at once because i only juggle about 15 things at once well and pokemon is so easy to get caught up in

but damn if i don't want to.....time to treat new runs like a carrot on a stick

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
ended up finding out that i didn't save after clair so i had to redo everything from pre-fight to pre-mt.mortar the next morning (after the battery died and i had to recharge)

things went smoother the second time, and i made it safely to the indigo league. wanna pump up my team to level 45-50 before i do the challenge, im pretty worried that my team will.....perhaps have some difficulties

bhelryss

rose cultivator
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 7, 2021
Nature
Gentle
Pronouns
they/them
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
"what are you thinkin about sorin" oh you know

stuff

trying to figure out how i can contribute to the zine, which (aa) man. no ideas

but also what if.......there were a narrative to the egglocke....

thinkin about how melony and kabu are the milf and dilf champions and how it might be fun to make an old flame rekindled kinda thing. iunno

also just thinking about how much fun i'm having bouncing around in the idea stage and i aint even start nothin

Users who are viewing this thread