• NOTICE: Potential Site Downtime on December 7, 2020.

This is a preliminary notice that you may experience some downtime on December 7, 2020, due to some backend adjustments.

If you attempt to access the Nuzlocke Forums on or around this date, and receive any sort of failure to connect notice, please alert the Nuzlocke Forums Tech Team on Discord (@Tech Team role).

Thank you for your patience and understanding!

• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Unova Mature Mon Between Truth and Ideals || A Pokemon W/W2 Duolocke

Thread Description
Updates Alternating Saturdays!

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I wanna say "you had one job" but like, I feel like I would absolutely forget to call someone after getting a pokemon ngl

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
>forgets one job
Who's the real dweeb patrol now, fellas?

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Pff, you had one job guys XD
And they all forgot smh Excitement takes a toll on one's memory I've found uwu

One job, guys. You had one job.
Dweeb patrol is such a cute and funny contact name haha
Thanks! I think @pkmnMasterWheeler came up with it!

I wanna say "you had one job" but like, I feel like I would absolutely forget to call someone after getting a pokemon ngl
DGKHSDGKJ God saaaaame I have no place to criticize them Though Dash is also the kind of person who would forget sjdhfksdjf

>forgets one job
Who's the real dweeb patrol now, fellas?
KDFHJSDHjkh

It's what friends are for uwu

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
I wanna learn how to summon a soft pastel-ish backround around myself when I take a call I don't wanna take. It won't make the call go better but it'll make me feel better about having to take the call I'm sure.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
Love the pastel background and flowers when Cheren answers the call, perfectly captures the feeling of taking a call you don't want to. Letting one friend take the brunt of the sass is such a classic best friend move, I can't get enough of this group's dynamic

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Your sacrifice is appreciated Cheren XD

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
"Am I Mario's babysitter? Are you going to call me every time that guy blows his nose, or what?"
Unfortunately, Cheren failed his charisma check. Alas, that's the price of being the party's face man. I can't wait until the group is all together face-to-face! ^^

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
This pokemon has an over-active imagination and creates more stories than any sane person should.
I wanna learn how to summon a soft pastel-ish backround around myself when I take a call I don't wanna take. It won't make the call go better but it'll make me feel better about having to take the call I'm sure.
God sameee. That would be nice, or just in general other backgrounds. Give some good vibes in or block out light or something if youre trying to sleep. Good times.

Love the pastel background and flowers when Cheren answers the call, perfectly captures the feeling of taking a call you don't want to. Letting one friend take the brunt of the sass is such a classic best friend move, I can't get enough of this group's dynamic
Thanks! Glad that came across! :D ANd yeaaaah poor Cheren. uwu

Cheren is the designated fall guy, noted
Eh not really. They all take a bit of sass. Though Cheren a little more than others, mostly because he's the most responsible and is more willing to do things he dislikes when needed and the others just let him sdjkghskjdg

Your sacrifice is appreciated Cheren XD
uwu>

Unfortunately, Cheren failed his charisma check. Alas, that's the price of being the party's face man. I can't wait until the group is all together face-to-face! ^^
Aaaaaa sameeee! It's going to be a long while but I'm really excited! Kinds havent seen each other face to face in a long time :'3

Poor Ralis uwu
RIP Dash, but you deserve it.

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
Fire, Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Obsessed with cowboy hats
I was excited to see the two Oshawotts interact but man.. someone's a bit grumpy today xD

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
Sea puppies rivalry? I think I'm about to LIVE for this >:D

Velink

Quod Erat Demonstrandum
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 27, 2019
Nature
Relaxed
Pokémon Type
Ghost, Normal
may these two oshawott grow big and strong so they can be shipped together

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Ohh a fun dynamic right out the gate for these two water-types. Can't wait to see where it goes.

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Starter show-and-tell! ^^

Polymori

A Hot Mess
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
Electric, Poison
Pokédex Entry
I was excited to see the two Oshawotts interact but man.. someone's a bit grumpy today xD
Spindle is such a grump sometimes uwu More like very hard to impress her.

Sea puppies rivalry? I think I'm about to LIVE for this >:D
SEA PUPPER RIVALRY! Thanks so much, I'm so excited!

may these two oshawott grow big and strong so they can be shipped together
JSDghkshgjkgh Alas they do not become canon ships but readers do as readers do :P

Ohh a fun dynamic right out the gate for these two water-types. Can't wait to see where it goes.
Thanks! I so cant wait til everyone is travelling together to really let the relationships shine!

Starter show-and-tell! ^^
YEAH! We thought it would be cute since the 2 parties 4 parties arent all travelling together yet! Damn you Dash, living in Aspertia instead of Nuvema.

There now that's what I call a friendly welcome, Spindle!
More introductions and who is that in the distance?

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Hyper asexual Twitch Plays Pokemon lorewriter. Rather be a happy shill than an angry critic.
Is that a lil' Patrat I see in the tall grass? Meased to pleat you, meased to pleat you.

Riboo

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 24, 2019
Nature
Lax
Pokémon Type
Electric
GASP, NEW FRIEND TIME?! I hope so :l I'm ready for more Patrats now after seein' some pretty cool lookin' ones design wise

Bowser's Family Vacation

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Dragon, Cool
Pokédex Entry
Yay for Unova's structure allowing for a converging point!

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Electric, Psychic
Pokédex Entry
That shot would be ominous if the pokemon watching didn't seem smol and fluffy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)