• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Beginner's Mafia V2

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Krashkube

Conqueror of the Saffron Gym
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 27, 2020
I only threw clear on bread because he was spurring discussion way back in day 1 but now that ash is confirmed vil we have to look at who cleared them because that could be a mafia play: "let ash take all the heat while we defend and then kill when the time is right to make all the vills confused and fumble the mylo"

Anyways im gonna throw a tentative vote aeg's way because hes been the biggest ash defender which makes it likely that hed come up with that sort of plan, being the most experienced out of all of us left + akane tried tying mrE and ash together real early which increases my confidence in mrE

vote: aeg

aegagrusScholarship

Problems and Issues Haver
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
the problem is that both confirmed mafia were pretty fucking adamant on ash being maf though
it looks a lot more like mafia just… wanted to try to get an ash mislynch through rather than ?? defend her while letting her be the scapegoat
i actually don’t know what they were trying to do though with this nk but gar did raise a point of “theyre really not getting their lynch through so they just killed her for an easy kill”

if i were maf tbh i don’t think i’d defend ash that hard and i’d definitely not kill her now? tbh as mafia i’d probably go for, y’know, anyone other than ash
especially since it’s an open secret she dm’d me, i’d . rather keep that open?? having someone i could try to get to vouch for me would’ve been a really fucking good idea
killing ash instead of literally anyone else is just. weird

and. yeah. mrE is looking a lot better esp. after the last few posts
i’m going to be honest, mrE’s stuff still reads weirdly to me, but my immediate sus was on him for the self-vote rather than anything else and that does seem like it’d fall
still weird he keeps talking like he’s explicitly not nurse, which is
weird either way? because if it’s true itll basically help mafia narrow down nurse options even fucking harder which is bad for us ofc. unless its some fucking 5d chess shittery

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Goldenrod Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Hey I am seriously not nurse. It wouldn’t make any sense whatsoever.
But seeing that you are probably the most active here in terms of who should be lynched I must assume that you are mafia.
Vote: aeg

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon craves attention and recognition, but becomes an absolute mess if given either. Often seen starting multiple projects and finishing none.
bruh
if activity is indicator of being mafia or not then me, you, and gar are our biggest suspects
which obviously isn’t right because gar is clear
you and i aren’t, but again, i know i’m village as well so. like. it’s not a good argument

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
no no no you've got it right my dude, lynch me. i wanna die after reading ash's death anyway

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
ok
lynch: gar /j

(this is Not An Actual Vote @ plusle)
ok but like. who is our lynch then
like. are we going for kururu or krash because they’re probably maf?

also what the fuck is mrE doing this time like
that . that argument is so. outta left field i don’t actually know how to respond
also we need to decide on a lynch, we might nolynch again and that’d be bad

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
no no no you've got it right my dude, lynch me. i wanna die after reading ash's death anyway
Nah I am just laughing about that still. Ash was so traumatized after reading it XD.
ok
lynch: gar /j

(this is Not An Actual Vote @ plusle)
ok but like. who is our lynch then
like. are we going for kururu or krash because they’re probably maf?

also what the fuck is mrE doing this time like
that . that argument is so. outta left field i don’t actually know how to respond
also we need to decide on a lynch, we might nolynch again and that’d be bad
Hmm. Well I should probably go in depth on my reasoning for siding with your Lynch seeing that I am going to be the final villager (other than nurse) in the next round.

So let's take a moment and look back at how this whole game started. Kirby dying (and getting tea bagged uwu).
Aeg started off with defending Ash since everyone was aiming at her. The first time with little depth (tho he was tired):

ok im absolutely exhausted today so i may not be too active till the second half of this day phase
tbh i don’t see how reads in the first couple posts is too suspicious— iirc someone did mention that in pokemafia 4(?) but from whst i’ve seen so far usually early scumhunts are. Just That
uh
is ash really ballsy enoughto kill kirby tbh
this feels like another fuckin uhhhhhhhh buttonmaf d2 framing shit
Bread and Akane were going severely hard on Ash up until Aeg defended her. They then quickly changed their votes (more like Akane was messing around a bit but still) started to try to link me in all this:

I think someone here is misinterpreting a bit here
I'm not voting you cause Kirby was killed, this isn't "obviously Ash" or whatever the others are saying. I don't believe in the "kill to frame" line of reasoning. I've already explained why I'm sussing you in the other posts.
And it's kind of curious that you didn't even include MrE in your list there, despite him being the first one to even bring that up. Ngl, the crazy vibe I'm getting is MrE+Ash, MrE bringing that up just for the memes. Or even just MrE lol, without Ash. After all, I would never go for this frame, but maybe an inexperienced maf + someone like MrE that know the memes of the community could go for it lol.
Actually vote: MrE
Ash's message on the discord seemed genuine I think (but she's really good at making you feel bad when you lynch her as maf, so Idk)

Idk why voting Bread in particular, he's a new player lol, let him play. I'm pretty sure he voted for you just cause you did it first

Edit: btw sussing new players for bandwagoning... does not look good, Ash. I'm fine with deflecting the lynch away from you for the time being, but tbf I'm still definitely glaring at you.

Edit edit: grammar my god

Then came my memeworthy self vote that I used to get an idea of maf based off reactions (which worked with Akane). However the more hidden mafi, Aeg actually tried to defend my by saying this was normal behavior for me (albeit after they got a bit confused over why I did this).:
honestly fair enough, yeah, you did put an earlier post
hm
about your point on maf members like
multiple other games have shown maf's aboslutely willing to jump in and start driving discussion from day 1 immedaiately
but at the same time this IS a beginner's game so you might be more right on the money than otehrwise because maf might, in fact, decide to lay low due to all being beginners as well

i don't know how kururu/bread play because they've never played before, kit seems to be kit but at the same time he's. usually just. really sus due to inactivity anyway. and uh mr E is doing weird ass shit but at the same time it seems like normal mr E shit ++ the fact that no matter what goddamn side he's on, voting for himself for no reason makes zero sense

iiiiiiiii think we shouldn't ash lynch tho that's for sure- the only real reason to lynch ash is due to kirby being nightkilled right
um i'd
i'd be up for either mr E or bread i guess? tbh i'd rather mr E. at the very least it'll remove a wildcard. kit and kururu need to talk more before i can put any fuckin reads at all.
This behavior may seem village at first, but after further analysis it's more like a good cover in order to seem neutral and gain my trust quickly.

This proved true on day 2 because of how aeg's suspicions miraculously turned onto me since I dissuaded the Lynch (which would have actually made us lose considering that we are literally on a constant lylo on these last few rounds:

okay so phase changes that aren’t at night in my timezone throw me off really badly, got that,
OKAY so i’ll respond more when i get to a computer (for real)

okay. okay. we need to.
First off people need to TALK this is beginnermaf i get everyone’s worried about saying dumb shit but like!! say the dumb shit! the more you talk the more everyone else has go off of if/once you die.
i’m actually glaring at mrE for splitting the vote last night? actually we have to check who voted, who didn’t, when people voted at all—
FUCK my lack of vote makes me seem maf. that’s cool. not me looking maf twice already in two days.

i still think ash is… mostly clear? but it could be a double double trick. idk man ash is most suspicious only on virtue of kirby having died rather than anything she said, will need to check back over her shit
Ash later defends me again saying I would probably not do this as a mafia, causing Aeg to back off seeing that his attempt to Lynch train me would not work. In this case he mostly tried to spread the sus onto different people in order to clean up his act:

okay. so the biggest thing that happened last day was the nolynch. which, y'know, is a BIG FUCKIN ISSUE because MAF OBVIOUSLY WANTS NOLYNCHES, if not actively pushing to lynch a villager.
actually maf wants to push for lynching a villager BUT this is a beginner game so maybe they were too worried that if they pushed too hard, they'd be outed eventually. whatever. both are likely, what matters is we got a no lynch.

so uh, outta everyone, uh
who posted? one second, lemme get everyone who posted d1 and what the contents of their posts were
kirby is dead, was the n1 kill. and then proceeded to exist for a while as a zombie until our great host plusle called in the zed-be-gone i guess or something idk

people who posted before ash's pings:
>akane
>undyne
>gar
>kururu posted.
>mrE
>ash

ash pinged inactives. this is all the people who posted after ash:
>bread
>me
>kit
>corni (very late)

as of n2, krashkube and cyanidecrystal have not posted.

and we have a big fuckin uh
mrE has been sussed by multiple people due to weird activity, but also defended by quite a few people- i still think it's kinda weird he voted himself and thus split the vote three(?) ways on the day that it ended up with a no lynch.
akane is super active, it looks like a big fucking akane v ash.
same with ash

bread has also been jumping around but they haven't played before yet so i don't have a clear read on his actions just yet, gotta check that more
i've been sussed a couple of times and then not sussed and something soemthing fuck idk

corni and kit are
honestly? i think this is. normal. corni has been kinda inactive for multiple games prior tbh i think this is a village corni tell.

and now we're claiming medium as that is one of the last few village PRs that can provide shit of importance
yeah if kirby investigated anyone i think we should use the medium to. yeah.
The rest of that day was kind of just bouncing around but also still making tons of analysis to keep his tail clean.

Day 3 was mostly a mess up on all of us for lynching Kit so Im not really gonna talk about that one.

But on Day 4, we had the Akane victory speech (which ended up in a reverse uno thanks to our lovely 3P. Thank you so much egg :'3). Aeg pretty much was ready to throw Akane under the bus unless it was safe to unvote once 3P showed up.

watch mrE be the angel actually

I would keep going, but seeing as my time is running short, here is my clear analysis (tho cut up a bit) of Aeg being our maf. (Also the fact that they have been active enough to decide the kills and have made many claims of "oh. this totally makes me look like a maf)

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry
oh. oh fucking boy

Bread and Akane were going severely hard on Ash up until Aeg defended her. They then quickly changed their votes (more like Akane was messing around a bit but still) started to try to link me in all this:
again i can't defend the actions of others. the thing is, i did sus you real fucking hard, actually? which is something mafia could, in fact, easily capitalize on. i'm pretty sure i was the first loud non-ash sus in the game as well. which would be a easy thing for maf to jump onto

Then came my memeworthy self vote that I used to get an idea of maf based off reactions (which worked with Akane). However the more hidden mafi, Aeg actually tried to defend my by saying this was normal behavior for me (albeit after they got a bit confused over why I did this).
my main 'defense' of you at the time was , and i quote "the fact that no matter what goddamn side he's on, voting for himself for no reason makes zero sense"
also because i just finished reading splatoonmaf, where you did, in fact, pull weird ass shit
i've said it quite a few times throughout the phases tbh i sussed you initially due to the self vote but it was the nolynch and your further behaviour that made me continue to sus you. not the self vote- if that was the only weird thing, i woulda dropped it soon enough.
in order to seem neutral and gain my trust quickly.
ok i can say for certain that i haven't ever tried to gain the trust of people i sus
for people i defend? yeah, of course, because i think we're village together but i. have never tried to do that. for people i've sussed. look at akane in buttonmaf- i sussed him really fucking hard early on and he ended up, yknow, being sus of me but the most i did was just 'hey i fucked up can we look at village'
and only after i realized 'theyre both villagers, dumbass'
so this isn't a bigbrain strat to somehow sus you early and then get your trust or whatever

aeg's suspicions miraculously turned onto me since I dissuaded the Lynch (which would have actually made us lose considering that we are literally on a constant lylo on these last few rounds:
aforementioned 'mild sus due to self vote turned into a heavier sus later on'
if the self vote had just been a self vote and the game went on as normal, i'd have dropped it because it is in line with your usual stuff, but because there was a nolynch and then you continued to fuck around that pinged my radar

Ash later defends me again saying I would probably not do this as a mafia, causing Aeg to back off seeing that his attempt to Lynch train me would not work. In this case he mostly tried to spread the sus onto different people in order to clean up his act:
i thought ash was clear. and i was willing to trust her reads as coming from village- and now that she's been hard cleared which is prior to me learning she cleared you, i absolutely do trust her reads on you

But on Day 4, we had the Akane victory speech (which ended up in a reverse uno thanks to our lovely 3P. Thank you so much egg :'3). Aeg pretty much was ready to throw Akane under the bus unless it was safe to unvote once 3P showed up.
bruh this isn't an argument everyone was ready to throw akane under the bus, any mafia who didn't vote akane was being stupid (and everyone voted akane). bread, a known maf, was one of the first votes
point is there's no reason for anyone, maf or vilager, to not vote akane then

also i was shitposting about you being the angel lmao
iirc the context was, what, akane saying you were protected by angel i think?

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
oh. oh fucking boy

again i can't defend the actions of others. the thing is, i did sus you real fucking hard, actually? which is something mafia could, in fact, easily capitalize on. i'm pretty sure i was the first loud non-ash sus in the game as well. which would be a easy thing for maf to jump onto

my main 'defense' of you at the time was , and i quote "the fact that no matter what goddamn side he's on, voting for himself for no reason makes zero sense"
also because i just finished reading splatoonmaf, where you did, in fact, pull weird ass shit
i've said it quite a few times throughout the phases tbh i sussed you initially due to the self vote but it was the nolynch and your further behaviour that made me continue to sus you. not the self vote- if that was the only weird thing, i woulda dropped it soon enough.

ok i can say for certain that i haven't ever tried to gain the trust of people i sus
for people i defend? yeah, of course, because i think we're village together but i. have never tried to do that. for people i've sussed. look at akane in buttonmaf- i sussed him really fucking hard early on and he ended up, yknow, being sus of me but the most i did was just 'hey i fucked up can we look at village'
and only after i realized 'theyre both villagers, dumbass'
so this isn't a bigbrain strat to somehow sus you early and then get your trust or whatever

aforementioned 'mild sus due to self vote turned into a heavier sus later on'
if the self vote had just been a self vote and the game went on as normal, i'd have dropped it because it is in line with your usual stuff, but because there was a nolynch and then you continued to fuck around that pinged my radar

i thought ash was clear. and i was willing to trust her reads as coming from village- and now that she's been hard cleared which is prior to me learning she cleared you, i absolutely do trust her reads on you

bruh this isn't an argument everyone was ready to throw akane under the bus, any mafia who didn't vote akane was being stupid (and everyone voted akane). bread, a known maf, was one of the first votes
point is there's no reason for anyone, maf or vilager, to not vote akane then

also i was shitposting about you being the angel lmao
iirc the context was, what, akane saying you were protected by angel i think?
Oh that last post was actually a misquote. I was aiming for an earlier one (sobs in failure)

OP
pluslefan

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Those of you who remain gather around the next target of your ire. aegagrusScholarship. He's been coasting by on platitudes for far to long. One of you step forward to restrain him. He is beginning to feel as though the tables have turned on him. His platitudes failing him he struggles but another steps forward to aid in the restraining. He looks around looking for his partner in crime but can't tell which on it is behind the masks. He was beginning to feel like his time to play was over. He calls out to the voice of the dark. He begs to be saved, to keep playing the game. But there was no answer. He is beginning to feel that he has been abandoned by his comrades. As his bindings grow tighter and tighter he looks over at bread, also restrained but somehow still alive. bread gives him a look of despair that reaches the very depths of his soul. He is beginning to feel like a fool for not freeing him in the midst of the darkness. With the next hour of dark fast approaching he tries to continue to persuade the village not to tie him up. Cries that the party will end if he's bound and gagged, but the gag comes out. He was beginning to feel that all hope is lost. Someone decides the best place to store the tarnished members of the mafia is the room where ash had her big explosion of nastiness. Aeg and bread share a look of horror and muffled screaming match from within the gags. He was beginning to feel that

DEAD: aegagrusScholarship - Party Crasher

With the party crashers deposited in the room full of Ash's sick the group reconvenes and with meaningful looks hopes to discern if there's still another party crasher amongst them. Just as someone was about to speak the lights go out with the deafening slam you've become all too familiar with. Looks like it's still not over yet.

It is now Night 6! It will last 24 hours and will end at 11:45 pm EST on June 24th.

aegagrusScholarship

Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 9, 2021
Nature
Hasty
Pronouns
all of them
Pokémon Type
  1. Bug
  2. Dark
Pokédex Entry

i need to keep track of phase change time better

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Seeing as phase hasn’t moved yet, I assume the final mafia pulled a 69D chess move and chose to kill pluslefan and thus killed god :3. Imma probably sleep so expect my vote input to take a while when the phase finally does indeed change

OP
pluslefan

pluslefan

Johto League Champion
🎇Contributor
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Fire
Pokédex Entry
Often seen creating, whether its a web of lies in mafia or eccentric pokemon hacks, there's always some project going on in its brain.
Apologies for the delay I was consumed by new video game and forgot I was supposed to update this yesterday.

The hours click by mechanically as the lot of you struggle to get the lights back on. You go at it for so long that it almost feels like this stuff is preset to go on and off at specific intervals. Despite this one of you manages to turn the lights on and the manor flickers back to life. Your group convenes again and notes that this time...everyone made it through. Everyone who was alive before the lights went off is still moving now that they're back on.

DEAD: no one.

Well except for bread and aeg, they've totally been killed by ash's gnarly noxious puke, piss, shit and vore fumes.

It is now Day 6! This phase will last approximately 24 hours, ending at about 11 AM EST June 27th. Just like before if everyone consents to ending the phase early the phase may end early.

bread

Professional Sadsack
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 6, 2020
Nature
Lax
Pronouns
He / They
Pokémon Type
  1. ???
Pokédex Entry
When not lazing about, he writes random stories and trashes them within a blink of an eye.
gross dies some more

kururu

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
ew this party is hosted by a fire emblem??? /joking, joking, ive been playing an alt in ffxiv a lot recently seeing how much i can solo the game. nearly up to the first primal of stormblood. (and if i can get though all of stormblood then it's easy street!)

It seems we're all still around, huh? Three active people - that's what'd get the vote going, and get this game moving. And one we know is safe - that'd be our friendly Gar. Now, I still suspect MrE - but I'm still wondering if Krash is acting a puppetmaster in... wherever people discuss Mafia. A Mafia Discord? IDK man. I know that some people use PMs - see, Ash and Gar have both been known to use PMs here.

(I was away last day period for RL reasons, sorry mates.)

But basically, how I see it: We all need to agree on somebody to eliminate, since we need a majority. I saw how people were sussing me when the phase changed. Yet - I'm turning around on the whole Krash thing, and am willing to kick 'em instead of trying to force a MrE elimination. I mean, the less a Mafia posts, the less there is to read into? Which. Doesn't make me sound good LMAO. Yet, I'll listen to what you guys say! See if we can work things out. (Plus, if we eliminate Krash, our host won't need to find somebody else to shove in here end-game. If that's how it works? IDK. Just had the funny mental image of Egg being pulled back in to replace Krash if Krash is just an inactive Village and y'all go for me instead. |D )

Garish Garchomp

Friendly Neighborhood Landshark
Administrator
🌱Featurer
Writer
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
He/Him
Pokémon Type
  1. Dragon
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
he's ok i guess
ayyyy I finished stormblood not too long ago, but with my main bc I’m waaaay behind

Anyway... that’s a little disappointing.

Initially, I dismissed a no-kill possibility as stemming from kururu inactivity. Esp with the delayed phase change, I do at least see a little logic in trying to avoid the ~50% chance of the wrong NK and auto-losing by missing nurse. That said, it’s still basically a 50/50 on paper with nurse alive. So unless maf feels they can shift the blame onto the other vil, no-kill kinda just feels like… playing not to lose.

Here’s the thing: we had 3 votes on aeg last phase, which was more or less maxing out since we knew you weren’t really around. So me, krash, and MrE all aligned there. If any of us don’t put in those votes, or if either of them unvote, then we go down to 2/5, don’t get the lynch off, and straight lose unless maf hits whoever nurse protects. It’s not as if it’s an auto-win for them, but I feel like that’s a shot they should absolutely wanna take?

Technically we can no-lynch here and just put the ball right back into maf’s court, but that’s no fun, isn’t it? And I don't really wanna drag things out here.

In conclusion:
Yet, I'll listen to what you guys say! See if we can work things out.
I def wanna hear further defense from ya, esp if you're not gone to sleep yet (either bc you're a literal nocturnal creature or, even more bizarre, you're from Perth), but how would you feel if I helped open this phase with a vote: kururu then? Cuz I feel like that might work things out quite nicely.

MrETheComic

Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
Oh this will be fun. I’ll wait for Gar to give the final word :3.

*Thi Im salty that I didn’t get to die a meme worthy death* TmT

Also Vote: kururu

kururu

Conqueror of the Celadon Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 1, 2019
oh nice, enjoy shadowbringers or just the 4.x patches! :D i'm a 2.0 oldbie LMAO

Haha, nah, I'm just a nocturnal Canberran! I do have pals in Perth, tho. Somehow, they exist.

Anyway, so! Reading back, it seems most of the suspicion is on me because of my lack of activity, and the theory that the mafia was being led around by experienced people and confused ducklings following them - i.e Ash. Am I correct in that assumption? Because, honestly, if I were mafia I'd wanna be making choices and decisions just like anybody else! Even with my honest newness, I'd want to be choosing things and doing things! Which might seem weird with my next point, but it's like... compared to things like this, the mafia side is smaller so it's more influenced by a single person? IDK if this makes sense.

With my following the flow and just bandwagoning: I'm still a newbie, and honestly just been trusting everybody elses' reads because I haven't been too active in the community. So, other then this game, I know nothing about everybody. So when people have been bringing up valid points, I've been, like:
ymPUwig.png

Which sort of makes me. Ahem. Regret signing up a little, due to the social dynamics? Not too much, mind you, since - well, if you all vote me and let maf win, it's still been a nice fun game. Maybe I'll need to become more active if I play again, to know y'all better.

Also, hello, my chaotic friend MrE! Nice to see you here. I'm sure you can ask for a meme-worthy death sometime. For fun!

Because I can, I'm gonna just. Put this here.

Vote: Krash

Users who are viewing this thread