• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

BDSP Communitylocke

Stormer

Swamp Wizard
🎇Contributor
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 12, 2019
Nature
Calm
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Water
  2. Ground
Pokédex Entry
The expert in all things Swampy
Good morning everyone! Stormer here, bring you all another release communitylocke, this time for Brilliant Diamond and Shining Pearl! I am really excited to play these games, as I hope you are as well.

The event is going to run from today, November 19th, 2021, until December 31st 2021, giving people time to get the game for Christmas and play it. Here are the rules for this challenge.

1. Only catch the first Pokemon per route or area
1a. Shiny Pokemon may be caught and used regardless of this rule
1b. Gift Pokemon are free to use regardless but you can only get one per area
1c. Some routes will have a pinwheel forest clause in effect
1d. The underground. Currently, I am using a one per unique area rule.
1e. Great marsh - first that stays caught, can keep trying until you get something.
2. Faint = dead, box it or release it
3. Nickname your Pokemon
4. No legendary Pokemon may be used.

Name:
Game:
Starter:

We will also be using the event Discord. Links is https://discord.gg/Y59YcadCve for those not already in it.

Hope to see you all in Sinnoh :)

Sheepscope

Johto League Champion
Hacker
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 16, 2019
A bed, with wall-to-wall books and a papery carpet
Nature
Adamant
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Poison
Pokédex Entry
Constantly in search of the highest challenge, this person takes up the most impractical rulesets.
Not a sign up, because I haven't tested yuzu or downloaded a ROM, but the initials for this set of games are...unfortunate.

TheUltraFinder

Conqueror of the Vermillion Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 20, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
He
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Steel
Pokédex Entry
This Pokemon is very shy and likes to play shooter games and farm. It also has an affinity of staying hydrated and not being able to confess to a girl
This seems fun! I will be getting Shining Pearl soon (either later today or a week later, I don't know when) and to make up for the fact that it'll be on thanksgiving break for me, why not come back with a vengeance? I couldn't finish everything I wrote (mostly because I had a lot of school at that point as well as going through a huge emotional state of my life, I decided to join this!

This is also an apology for the nuzlockes I failed to post on due to my own stupidity as well as the aforementioned emotional period in my life, I shall sign up! I think of this as an "I'm Sorry I Messed Something Up" song, so I will try to be on, but with a much more relaxed schedule than before, I think I can be able to complete this!

Name: TheUltraFinder
Game: Shining Pearl
Starter: Piplup

MelloNyello

El Gran Pepega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 16, 2021
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
Tri/Hard
Pokémon Type
  1. Flying
  2. ???
I nabbed a BD yesterday and plan on, well, playing it sometime.
Besides, I need practice for some (harder) lockes I have planned. Here goes.

Name: MelloNyello | Mello (in game)
Game: Platinum Brilliant Diamond
Starter: Chimchar

kakuloo

Conqueror of the Pewter Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 9, 2021
Name: Kakuloo
Game: Shining Pearl
Starter: Turtwig

Users who are viewing this thread