• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Thread Description
updates every sunday

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Aww bby, tho I guess i understand the kneejerk reaction of being told such a thing and how much of a jarring experience that would be to hear even if you didn't believe them, like meeting a person who swears they used to be a dog

Nessi

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Hmmm
Ohyeah
Nvm orion the birds don’t matter
The Birds can live👌...for now

Aww, it’s nice to see that Orion does have some misgivings about last night… I hope the poor guy works up the nerve to go apologize!
His biggest challenge yet ngl!

I appreciate that Orion feels a bit bad about last night. Can't blame him for that reaction, but it's good he recognizes it wasn't okay.

Also when he said it's none of his business all I could think of is:
giphy.gif
Pfffft XD You´re not wrong this is absolutely his vibe here
Aww bby, tho I guess i understand the kneejerk reaction of being told such a thing and how much of a jarring experience that would be to hear even if you didn't believe them, like meeting a person who swears they used to be a dog
Now imagine you just got attacked by a Dog shortly before 😬

devdutt-fc65335f-9c5e-4a66-8b76-1fe3a5bb69d5.png

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Orion cant stand the thought of being compared to those two and he is valid

Users who are viewing this thread