• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • The Writer's Locke has returned! Our latest episode discusses character foils, continues with our read of Carousel, and adds something new and exciting to the mix!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Thread Description
updates every sunday

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Caught up again and just gotta let you know that Autumn learning to PHOTOSYNTHESIS has filled my soul with sunlight and warmth as well. Also Nao being on any page is a blessing. Basically, I love your characters and your comic, and thank you for keep making it.

Nessi

Conqueror of the Ecruteak Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's okay, Nessi. I struggle to put out one page per week, so it must have been hell to try putting out two every week with no buffer. Self-care is important, too. Take all the time you need. :) Also, Neo is precious.
Thank you for understanding!🙏 It was honestly fine for quite a while now but I just really started to feel the exhaustion ;v; already feeling a bit better tho

love. love them all. every single character.
You can´t imagine how much that means to me ;w; Thank you so much!

No worries! We're happy to see the lil duck again any ways :D
My secret weapon! >: D *holds Nao like in the lion king*

He sure is not from the same place as the others :')

Also I think lowering to 1 page a week is def better than the alternatives- I just hope you're finding time for yourself in all this too!
Definitely already had a way more relaxed week than usual and feel like it´s been the right decision for now. I´m glad everyones okay with it QvQ

Could have swear that is your spare shell
This is the only way I will refer to my own Backpack from now on! :o
Caught up again and just gotta let you know that Autumn learning to PHOTOSYNTHESIS has filled my soul with sunlight and warmth as well. Also Nao being on any page is a blessing. Basically, I love your characters and your comic, and thank you for keep making it.
Wahh thank you!! QvQ That really means so much to me. I´m really really glad

desje0q-4dbdae95-5067-4a1e-9a05-b6fe680787f3.png

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
lol at Nao trying to be a hip and cool psyduck who definitely knows what human things like backpacks are

Sanctell

Professor at the Bard's College in Solitude
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 1, 2020
Nature
Quiet
Pokémon Type
  1. Fighting
  2. Ghost
How does Autumn put on her backpack? 🤔

TheLastUnicornInOz

Alolan Vulpix in the Desert
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
I mean can always say you stole it from someone xD I'm sure these rapidash might be partially domesticated tho

KitkatKK2

Derp
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Apr 18, 2021
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Clever
  3. ???
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon can often be found alone in her room writing or reading. This is because she is an introvert who doesn’t feel like going outside today.
Autumn’s little turtle brain is very slowly working through Orion’s sad existence.

Tailsimp

A Universally Under-Rested University Imp
🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
Honestly I'm so used to watching MLP that it doesnt seem odd at all to see creatures use things with hooves/nubbins that the shouldn't be able to use...

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
lol at Nao trying to be a hip and cool psyduck who definitely knows what human things like backpacks are
Gonna have to impress your new and super cool new friend somehow XD

How does Autumn put on her backpack? 🤔
Honestly? Not that much different. She just puts one "arm" through first and then somehow wriggles the second one in before standing up
I mean can always say you stole it from someone xD I'm sure these rapidash might be partially domesticated tho
The thing questioned might not be how she got it but that yshe knows what it even does XD
The wild Pokemon here are closer to wild animals than let´s say the one from PMD so they have no concept of a Backpack. It´s just a weird human thing that you have on your back (Domesticated/previously caught/ City Pokemon however do know though)

Autumn’s little turtle brain is very slowly working through Orion’s sad existence.
SFDGHJK You have no idea how much this made me laugh
Absolutely correct though

Honestly I'm so used to watching MLP that it doesnt seem odd at all to see creatures use things with hooves/nubbins that the shouldn't be able to use...
*holds a teacup with hooves*

desydsq-bb4a0bdc-9ffa-4885-864c-aa05a17cb9da.png

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
STORY TIME
(hopefully)

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Tailsimp: The Impish Pokemon. Despite being quiet and reserved, this pokemon is usually very happy to talk and is always excited to help out!
"Do you know any stories about some jerk ones that would turn a human into a Pokemon? Hypothetically of course."

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Elvia, while living in a hot dessert enviornment, embraces the ice typing, rarely leaving her cool home and often is drawing or creating
Ooooh I getcha and aww autumn is trying her best to explain xD very conffuzling to them I'm sure

SnakeEyesDraws

yee to the haw
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jan 19, 2020
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
she/her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Dragon
Pokédex Entry
Robot lover by day, robot lover by night as well. This Pokemon spits out a comic page about once a month before scuttling back into its room.
The bg colors are so pretty! I love the splash of pink via the mountains against the blue sky.
I love the second to last panel, any reminder of how teeny tiny our main girls are delights me to no end. And ooooo, legendary story time??

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
How to explain a museum to a horse that's never set hoof in a building before, quite a conundrum.

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Update Day!
STORY TIME
(hopefully)
A tiny bit!

"Do you know any stories about some jerk ones that would turn a human into a Pokemon? Hypothetically of course."
"Well there was this one Guy...everyone hated his guts"
Ooooh I getcha and aww autumn is trying her best to explain xD very conffuzling to them I'm sure
Culture shock on both sides😔
The bg colors are so pretty! I love the splash of pink via the mountains against the blue sky.
I love the second to last panel, any reminder of how teeny tiny our main girls are delights me to no end. And ooooo, legendary story time??
Thank you!!! I try to find a new color palette every time we change to a new scene and this one was one where I searched especially long until I found something that I liked : D
Teeny tiny Girls in a big World X3
How to explain a museum to a horse that's never set hoof in a building before, quite a conundrum.
Almost wish it would have been a Hospital so I could have made a John Mulaney joke XD But yeah some things you never realize how hard they are to explain until you have to

detd9is-c5099d5a-17da-436a-9204-82697f573206.png

Kadew

🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Normal
Pokédex Entry
Good advice, to ask the birds. They're always around, always watching and listening. Many secrets hidden behind their beaks.

Tailsimp

🎇Contributor
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 15, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Psychic
Pokédex Entry
Look with Autumn's luck she'll ask the one starly with Leon's sense of direction.

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Starly teammate???????? Starly teammate?????????????????

Moon

Johto League Champion
Writer
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Mar 9, 2021
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
They, Them
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Because they're the two rarest types, they're the rarest pokemon. Yes, that's logical. No, there aren't other Ghost/Ice types. Froslass doesn't exist.
Starly teammate? Maybe? Possibly?

TheLastUnicornInOz

Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 14, 2020
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Is it bad im picturing the starly's like the good feathers from animaniacs already xD

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Grass
  2. Ghost
Happy Halloween everyone! *hands out the Page at my Housedoor*

Good advice, to ask the birds. They're always around, always watching and listening. Many secrets hidden behind their beaks.
Oh to hear this from the one and only Bird expert monarchy here👀 What mysteries have they already revealed through a quick chirp into your ear?
Look with Autumn's luck she'll ask the one starly with Leon's sense of direction.
You are not wrong XD Who knows maybe the directions will be bad enough that she ends up in her own world again
Starly teammate???????? Starly teammate?????????????????
Starly teammate? Maybe? Possibly?
I wonder what sad past this one would have. Can´t be a Teammember without one
Is it bad im picturing the starly's like the good feathers from animaniacs already xD
I haven´t watched Animaniacs yet so I had to google it but now I´m absolutely in love with that idea XD

detske5-31f66852-7aeb-487c-98e2-b3fc7b38c074.png

Users who are viewing this thread