• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • This spooky-themed special episode wraps up the inaugural season of The Writer's Locke! As a sweetener we’ve included a roundtable with glancesherlock, all about Gracidea! Clocking in at around 100 minutes, this episode is an absolute chonker and an utter delight. Thank you for your support, Nuzforums!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • No paparazzi clickbait here! Just a good old fashioned feature with exactly zero gossip about celebrities' love lives. Honest.Check out our spotlight of Rhema's storylocke, As Above, So Below.
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
  • The results are in for the Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza! Congratulations to everyone that placed this year!

Comic Sinnoh General Autumn in Sinnoh Platinum Nuzlocke Comic

Thread Description
updates every sunday

Nessi

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost

Okay i´m slowly trying to figure the forum out so I´m finally doing a thread for my nuzlocke comic Autumn in Sinnoh! ^w^

It´s based on pokemon platinum and follows the adventures of Autumn, a young girl who was thrown into the Pokemon world

You can also read this comic on:
Deviantart

Tapas and

Tumblr

Last edited:

BadgerDaddy

DISAPPOINTED!
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 4, 2020
Nature
Impish
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Water, Dark
Pokédex Entry
This was a mistake!
Palkia is my spirit Pokemon and I shall follow your run for spirit Pokemon reasons

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Kinetic Kimo

Trainer MIA
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 21, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her. Old-school girl words.
Pokémon Type
Water, Psychic
Your prologue is hilarious. Definitely gonna keep an eye on this one. :D

Bug

👉😎👉
Administrator
Artist
Writer
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
May 13, 2019
Nature
Rash
Pronouns
he/him
Pokémon Type
Bug, Cute
Pokédex Entry
oh fuck oh shit my dots...............................................................................................................................
I KNEW THE TITLE WAS FAMILIAR. I’m so glad to see this run here!! I’ve been peeking in when I’d pop onto dA every once in a blue moon.

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
I KNEW THE TITLE WAS FAMILIAR. I’m so glad to see this run here!! I’ve been peeking in when I’d pop onto dA every once in a blue moon.
I wanted to post here for the longest time now but couldn´t find the time to figure out how to actually make it work
😅 I´ll try and post the rest of the already uploaded pages in the next hour. It´s really nice to see people recocnizing it already :>

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
WOW barry is so TENDER, my HEART
Also Hoopa is such a little turd and I appreciate them for it immensely. I like your logic of Palkia feeling left out, but I always viewed it as the other way around; I thought that Cyrus' goal to create a whole new world would be much better suited to Palkia's powers, and that as cool as Dialga was, they were more of the afterthought than Palkia. Eh, potato potato.
This run looks like it's going to be quite a lot of fun :) I'll do my best to stick around. Good luck fam!

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Oh! This comic! I've seen this around on tumblr, I'm so glad to see it here too! That whole prologue with the legends being generally reckless and incompetent was great, I'll have to keep a closer eye on this now!

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
WOW barry is so TENDER, my HEART
Also Hoopa is such a little turd and I appreciate them for it immensely. I like your logic of Palkia feeling left out, but I always viewed it as the other way around; I thought that Cyrus' goal to create a whole new world would be much better suited to Palkia's powers, and that as cool as Dialga was, they were more of the afterthought than Palkia. Eh, potato potato.
This run looks like it's going to be quite a lot of fun :) I'll do my best to stick around. Good luck fam!
Thank you! ^w^ Your logic actually makes a lot of sense lore- wise. I decided to make Palkia the pouty one because when I was little i was the only one with pearl version and everyone constantly made fun of it XD it didn´t help that Dialga got the big bad role in PMD either and that´s why I wanted to give it it´s time to shine^^

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
Oh! This comic! I've seen this around on tumblr, I'm so glad to see it here too! That whole prologue with the legends being generally reckless and incompetent was great, I'll have to keep a closer eye on this now!
Thank you! I´m really happy that people like the legends so far :>

Kadew

sometimes life really is quite lovely
🌱Featurer
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 10, 2019
Nature
Careful
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
Grass, Normal
Pokédex Entry
If you encounter a wild Kadew, best practice is to gently bully her into remembering that she loves to draw. She forgets, sometimes.
Ok finally read through everything past the prologue and I gotta say I looooove your Barry's boundless energy. I've always loved that about his character, but the way you present it in your comic is just so wholesome and charming and the face he makes of pure joy on having his starter truly captures what we all feel inside. What a good good boy.

violentlydefending

a complete fool
Team Omega
Pokédex No.
Caught
Nov 20, 2019
Pronouns
he/she/they
Pokémon Type
Fairy, Ice
oh man I love the comedy and energy of this run so much!! the cute and cartoony style goes with the tone so well it's fantastic fbxbdksm
gotta say I am just the biggest fan of your barry, he's perfect

Nessi

Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Sep 5, 2019
Nature
Naive
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Ghost
oh man I love the comedy and energy of this run so much!! the cute and cartoony style goes with the tone so well it's fantastic fbxbdksm
gotta say I am just the biggest fan of your barry, he's perfect
Ah thank you so much! ^w^ I´ve seen your comic on tumblr too and really love it. Your version of Lucas, barry and Dawn are so charming too

NyanCheetos

self-proclaimed queen of the sea slugs
Artist
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 16, 2019
Nature
Jolly
Pronouns
She/her
Pokémon Type
Grass, Water
Pokédex Entry
if the cheddar ain't sharp, i don't want it.
oh BOY our favorite trio is in for a big frickin surprise!!!! also "put" is not the noise I imagined fire would make but now that i am internalizing it kinda makes sense

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)