• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • 🎊🎊🎊 Happy Nuzyear! The promotional period for the 11th annual Nuzlocke Forums Extravaganza has closed. Go read all about these cool runs!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!

Mafia Arcane Mafia

Extravanganza Accordian Demo

Cirr

I'm a bot! (maybe) #OnionBoy
Screenshotter
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Pronouns
beep/boop
Pokémon Type
  1. Ghost
  2. Normal
  3. Cute
  4. ???
Pokédex Entry
Fails Captchas with regularity
worst. investigation. ever.

also Cirr always gets slaughtered in these 50/50s smh

MrETheComic

Conqueror of the Viridian Gym
Pokédex No.
Caught
Dec 8, 2021
DEAD: @Cirr (Caitlyn)

And with that, we're at a 3/2/1 split. Since the Traitor has gotten connected with the mafia, I'm going to call the game here.

MAFIA WINS!

Winners:

Rueblie (Silco)
overkill (Sevika)
Norhian Samur (Singed)
Undyne (Marcus)

So right out of the gate, I gotta apologize to village for making cop so underpowered. Letting the Traitor come up as village and essentially giving the mafia two Godfathers (on top of Gramps existing as an invest hazard) is uh, pretty dumb and I realized it was a mistake very shortly after the game started. I'm so sorry Cirr, I physically winced when you hit both Rueblie and Undyne and I was forced to send you village results for them both.

Other than that, I feel like the setup was pretty solid, so I was a little bummed that people didn't seem super invested in this one? There wasn't as much activity/discussion as I'd have liked, in general, and failing to lynch overkill on D2 absolutely handed mafia this win on a silver platter. Credit where it's due though, the maf team played extremely well. They pretty much made all the right plays. Shoutout to Eevee being spot-on with his hunch on this last day but Samur just made his case too well (shoutout also to Ash for that absolutely galaxy brain gut read that no one listened to lol). Oh, and Jinx inactiving out was super sad. Big big sad. No shade to Local, I know he had irl stuff come up, but man that was a bummer. I had a whole bomb explosion post preplanned and everything.

For my first hosted game, I think it went alright? I had a really good time following along as host rather than a spectating player! It's a fun perspective. I'll try to be a little more adventurous with the roles next time and also not do dumb stuff like nerf village's only invest role into the ground.

Spreadsheet link here!
You did good corn :3 Also dont worry about it. No one makes a game perfect their first try. I am sure you will improve the more games you do

Also can someone tell me why I was murdered. Its always fun to see why uwu

overkill

The Flatulent
Pokédex No.
Caught
Feb 22, 2020
Pokémon Type
  1. Cool
Pokédex Entry
A Pokemon composed primarily of shit
A lot of losing streaks have been broken today. I haven't won a mafia game since January 2021. I haven't won a game on nuzforums since May 2020. I haven't won a game as a mafia role since March 2020. I'm the Arizona Coyotes of mafia in case you couldn't tell already

The Jinx thing was a red herring to go after KitKat. That plan was superseded by Samur's plan to bus me, which I was against for obvious reasons, but we won so, I have no right to complain 😆

Also, I nominate Samur as the MVP of the game. The cop claim, my bus, and the manuever to get Cirr lynched was top tier planning on his end and worked really well. So props to him on that

this post I think kind of gave away that Overkill's was, indeed, a bus. I initially was confused cause the post seemed to imply overkill was traitor, but then he was revealed as mafia so I obviously thought of a bus.
Eh I wasn't trying to imply anything with that post. I said town and mafia both voted for me because everyone voted for me. I was still trying to keep up the jinx facade. It's tradition for me to deathpost before I get lynched, and to send myself to mafia Valhalla with Zeitgeist.

Also can someone tell me why I was murdered. Its always fun to see why uwu
We wanted to kill KitKat, but at the time we thought it was too risky. You were just the safest option cuz we knew for a fact you were town

Users who are viewing this thread