• Want to support a good cause? Visit https://blacklivesmatters.carrd.co/ to see how you can help the Black Lives Matter movement, even without donating.
  • Have YOU been itching for a zine? Look no further! Arowana is hosting sign-ups for their Nuzlocke Zine until July 24th... or when slots fill up!
  • New here and still figuring out the site? Check out the New User Guide and FAQ for some help!
  • Trying to figure out how the different forums have changed? This thread is the place for you.
  • One of our new features includes receiving a message on Discord when you have alerts. Find out how, here!
  • Have you seen our Stream tab? It let's you peek in and chat with our forum streamers on-site, from both Twitch AND Picarto! You can even view multiple streams at once. You can submit your own channel via Streams > Submit Channel.
  • If you're a fan of giving and recieving constructive criticism check out this resource about Critique Level Tags!
Extravanganza Accordian Demo
Thread Description
CW: Violence, pokémon death, character death, distressing themes, high tension. (Nothing that warrants a mature rating, though.)

Kyrie-Ray

wizards is an animal
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokémon is erratic and wears itself out quickly. It seems to like telling stories, and consuming large quantities of sugar.
Just quickly leaving this here that I'm still trying to figure out how to format this thread and all that! Thank you for your patience-- I'll try to have the prologue uploaded soon! :)

Despite a rough childhood, with a dead mother and absentee father, Eden is a young girl who leaves home to explore the lush region of Tandor and take up Pokémon Training.
As her journey progresses, though, things aren’t as bright as they first appear to be. New mysteries emerge from a decade-old accident that’s been all but forgotten.
Sinister Pokémon, corrupted by nuclear radiation, threaten innocent people. In the midst of turmoil, it seems that an impending disaster is looming over Tandor…
and there might be only one person who can prevent it.

|| Comic started August 14th, 2020 ||
Pokémon Uranium was created by ~JV~ and Involuntary-Twitch

51482a1648258899b84064f2034984363.png

Hiya! Welcome to my Pokémon: Uranium nuzlocke Apocalypsis! I mostly upload this story on ComicFury, but I've been getting a lot of suggestions to also upload here-- so here we are!

Updates Fridays, when I'm able to!
51482a1648257283b84064f1449073436.png

Last edited:

TheTRUEgge

three of them?? this has gotten out of hand!
Artist
Team Alpha
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jul 9, 2019
Nature
Quiet
Pronouns
She/Her
Pokémon Type
  1. Fire
  2. Fairy
Pokédex Entry
This Pokémon has too many ideas for their own good.
Woahh, I love your art style!! Super excited to see the rest of this comic :0

Trollkitten

Kitten of Lore
Artist
Writer
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Quirky
Pronouns
She/her, Aetherai Lorekeeper
Pokémon Type
  1. Fairy
  2. Clever
Pokédex Entry
Autistic writer who starts more things than she finishes. Loves music, worldbuilding, anthropomorphism, horrible puns, and Masquerain.
Cool, a fangame comic! I'm excited to see where this goes.

Word of advice, though -- the Rules box should have SPOILER rather than BOX as the code word to activate the spoiler tag.

OP
Kyrie-Ray

Kyrie-Ray

wizards is an animal
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
This pokémon is erratic and wears itself out quickly. It seems to like telling stories, and consuming large quantities of sugar.
Woahh, I love your art style!! Super excited to see the rest of this comic :0
Thank you! I just need to figure out how to format the pages into the first post so that you can open each chapter as a folder sort of thing ^^" kind of like On Borrowed Time has theirs!

OP
Kyrie-Ray

Kyrie-Ray

wizards is an animal
Artist
Pokédex No.
Caught
Aug 3, 2022
Nature
Sassy
Pronouns
Pokémon Type
  1. Electric
  2. Ice
Pokédex Entry
Cool, a fangame comic! I'm excited to see where this goes.

Word of advice, though -- the Rules box should have SPOILER rather than BOX as the code word to activate the spoiler tag.
Ty for the advice!

Vivificient

Johto League Champion
Artist
Team Delta
Pokédex No.
Caught
Jun 30, 2019
Nature
Adamant
Pokédex Entry
Its peering eyes are all that can be seen of its mysterious innards.
I read through the prologue on the comic series website. Wow! Things went from sweet to dark very fast, then made their way back to charming and sweet again. I haven't played Pokémon Uranium, so I don't know how much of this comes from the plot of the game and how much is your own story. Either way, I'm interested to see what happens next. Your art is very bright and emotive.

Users who are viewing this thread